Hop To
Page 97 of 165 1 2 95 96 97 98 99 164 165
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Originally Posted by Jeff_O
"We found no evidence that the conclusions by department prosecutors were affected by bias or other improper considerations,” the report said. “Rather, we concluded that they were based on the prosecutor’s assessment of facts, the law, and past department practice.”

520 pages of what Comey and others did wrong, and this is your take away?

One sentence?

I believe Jeff was only interested in pointing out a major lie in the report. He knows the IG was a vile obama hold over and that Sessions is a traitor. Right, Jeff?

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.

S
sse Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Originally Posted by sse
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
The longer this collusion investigation goes on without the slightest hint that Trump colluded with Russia, the more unhinged the left becomes. I am an empathetic kind of guy, and when I view Trump through the eyes of a liberal, I fully understand their rage.

Right out of the gate they were pissed that he hasn't attended a Toxic Masculinity course at a university. Then he set about to laying waste to every person or institution that stood in his way. Seems Meghan Kelly was one of the first to do battle with him. How are her ratings today? Then the entire media went on a crusade against him. Americans trust in the media is now at an all time low. One by one he knocked out his Republican competitors in the primaries. Then he laid waste to the cankled one. The entire FBI went after him and as a result they are now viewed collectively as a laughing stock. It's not like they were accomplishing great things anyway, but now the mask has been removed and they are being seen for what they are. A few Republican senators have decided to wage war with him. Corker and Flake are quitting now rather than face the humiliation of being primaried out. McCain went up against him, and all I can say about that is "bless his heart."

Meuller has been waging war against Trump with his team of Democratic rain makers. Public confidence in Mueller has plummeted and the best his team has tuned up is a decade old business deal that Manafort skirted the law on. Well that and the impressive indictment against a Russian company that didn't exist during the election. Trump has single handedly laid to waste all who would dare to stand in the way of him making the country great again and has managed to in fact Make America Great Again despite all of the distraction and interference. He's been nailing one economic record after another and has kept his promises in a way I cannot recall being done in my lifetime. He freed hostages that had been held in North Korea through the Obama years and is strategically laying the ground work to lessen their nuclear threat.

I didn't vote for Trump. I owe him and all of you an apology. I had read him wrong. He has been singularly fantastic and Comey remains a blithering pussy.

Unless something unexpected happens, Trump is on a path to be one of the best, if not the best conservative leader the country has ever seen, even surpassing Reagan.

He's got to do something about the budget deficit. True conservatives don't spend more money than they take in.

My guess is that the tax cuts and stimulation to the economy will more than cover this.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Seems sweet innocent little Jimmy is under investigation now. The whole liberal script is getting flipped, and it is phuuuking hilarious.

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Jimbo comey is shaking like a dog crapping peach seeds.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
President Donald Trump's primary talking point since the Department of Justice Department released a bombshell report about the Hillary Clinton email investigation was that it freed from from any guilt in the Russia investigation.
"I think that the report yesterday, maybe more importantly than anything, it totally exonerates me," Trump told reporters on Friday. "There was no collusion. There was no obstruction. And if you read the report, you'll see that."
DOJ officials contested that characterization during a hearing before the Senate Judiciary Committee on Monday.
"We did not look into collusion questions," inspector general Michael Horowitz told lawmakers. "We did not address the credibility of the special counsel's investigation here."
FBI director Christopher Wray agreed.
"I don't think this report speaks to the special counsel investigation," he told the panel.

----------

But don't let facts stop you from your rationalizations to the contrary. crazy

If Trump knew his campaign was in cahoots with Russian intelligence, WIKI, etc- which they clearly were- then he's guilty of treason and cannot be POTUS. There's NO "alternative facts" scenario to excuse that. It's treason.

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!
IC B2

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
President Donald Trump's primary talking point since the Department of Justice Department released a bombshell report about the Hillary Clinton email investigation was that it freed from from any guilt in the Russia investigation.
"I think that the report yesterday, maybe more importantly than anything, it totally exonerates me," Trump told reporters on Friday. "There was no collusion. There was no obstruction. And if you read the report, you'll see that."
DOJ officials contested that characterization during a hearing before the Senate Judiciary Committee on Monday.
"We did not look into collusion questions," inspector general Michael Horowitz told lawmakers. "We did not address the credibility of the special counsel's investigation here."
"I don't think this report speaks to the special counsel investigation," he told the panel.

----------

If Trump knew his campaign was in cahoots with Russian intelligence, WIKI, etc- which they clearly were- then he's guilty of treason and cannot be POTUS. There's NO "alternative facts" scenario to excuse that. It's treason.

You need ro keep toking on your Bong ,loser..

How is your lazy ass liking those steel tarriffs? .

Cashing those food stamps yet?

Laffin..

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J

----------

Fact is the collusion was between the FBI and DNC to seat your biotch Hillary.

Your bong embalmmed brain is too slow to learn Rules for Radicals- Accuse the other side of your own crimes.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
My prediction is that Comey and a few others from the FBI will be ultimately indicted through referrals for prosecution from this and other IG reports.

Will JeffObama go away when that happens?

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
hatari Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger

How does this compare to Obama sending pallets of US currency to Iran? Oh, that was OK.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Jeffzero is pathetically trying to spin the facts in order to maintain his fantasy that President Trump was in collusion with Russia. He wasn’t in collusion with anyone BUT the democrats were, HRC and her campaign were and top officials in our government were illegally and unconstitutionally trying to undermine our election, undermine our constitution, disenfranchise 65 million voters and impose THEIR will on this country. The scumbags like Jeff that refuse to acknowledge the truth in their vain attempt to usurp our constitution and usurp our laws so that they retain all the power, power that the founding fathers enumerated to us, those are the real treasonous traitors. From bigshots like Comey, Clapper and Klinton all the way down to the littlest pieces of shlt like Jeffzero and paddler, they should be sent to re-education camps and then hung.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Why is this thread still active, y'all need to let it die and stop giving Jell0 any attention. Dude is the poster boy for a liberal douche nozzle.

That's ok, I'll ass shoot a dink.

Steelhead

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by AkMtnHntr
Why is this thread still active, y'all need to let it die and stop giving Jell0 any attention. Dude is the poster boy for a liberal douche nozzle.

JeffObama interjected himself in this thread. Every time he posts he gets beat up more, and shows the world how stupid he is.

Kinda like shooting fish in a barrel. Not much sport in it, but it can be fun! smile

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J

Why?

NOTHING that the libtard Obama cum guzzling loser JeffO has predicted has borne fruit.

Quite to the contrary- Trump's decision to fire Comey was vindicated.

This thread is an ongoing embarrasment to JeffO ..His returning to it time and again is his very own intellectual "golden shower".

With his mouth wide open..

smile

Last edited by jk16; 06/19/18.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Mostly to see how hi of a reply count we can get for Hatari, he is the op.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by jk16
This thread is an ongoing embarrasment to JeffO ..His returning to it time and again is his very own intellectual "golden shower".

smile

That's just fuggin' sick dude...........But I like it!

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

hatari Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Why is this thread still active,

I want to see if I can get it up to 2000 posts! This one started slowly until JO jumped in.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by hatari
Why is this thread still active,

I want to see if I can get it up to 2000 posts! This one started slowly until JO jumped in.
I completely forgot that you started this thread so carry on. grin

That's ok, I'll ass shoot a dink.

Steelhead

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Why is this thread still active, y'all need to let it die and stop giving Jell0 any attention.

Why let it die? This thread is more entertaining than liberal TV.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by jk16

Why?

NOTHING that the libtard Obama cum guzzling loser JeffO has predicted has borne fruit.

Quite to the contrary- Trump's decision to fire Comey was vindicated.

smile

Well said! bravo.....

add one more post to hatari's count smile

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
There are a few gems in this thread for sure.

Page 97 of 165 1 2 95 96 97 98 99 164 165

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

612 members (1234, 10gaugemag, 06hunter59, 1lessdog, 10Glocks, 1badf350, 59 invisible), 2,598 guests, and 1,236 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,519
Posts18,509,632
Members74,002
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.