-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I don't know how to define neocon either.

It's like "deep state" and "artificial intelligence (AI)," all fuzzy enough to mean whatever you want them to mean.

Anyone who can clearly and rationally articulate his point of view cannot be an "enemy" even if you disagree. See the principles behind the First Amendment.

The key elements in human thinking are not numbers but labels of fuzzy sets. -- L. Zadeh

Which explains a lot.
GB1

T
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
T
Hi nighthawk,

I'd like to suggest that you search engine, "Neoconservative Leo Strauss." Neocons are worse that liberals. But then again, neocons are liberals.

There is nothing fuzzy about the construct of neoconservatism. My suggestion is to know their agenda, for they will destroy the Second Amendment as quickly as Chucky Schumer and Diane Feinstein. Neocons are globalists. The Second Amendment is a huge impediment to assimilating us into the New World Order, or one-world-government, or globalism; they're synonymous constructs. American sovereignty is another huge impediment for globalists to vanquish prior to New World Order assimilation, which was why Krauthammer sought to destroy it.

Neocons were responsible for the destruction of our distinctly American culture that was founded upon Christian morality.

The First Amendment applies to governmental regulation of free speech.

Krauthammer was polished. He possessed excellent oratory skills. It was what he delivered that revealed his loyalty, and it was vastly different than core tenets of authentic conservatism. Obama had the identical polished delivery. I call it the intellectual pose and narrative. They convey an image of elevated intellect and knowledge. But stripped bare, they're propagandists. Propagandists look good, convey rarefied body language, talk eloquently, but their message is hostile to American sovereignty and maximum individual liberty.

Krauthammer was liberal feigning conservative loyalty. He was a fraud.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I Googled and read a little, I have always assiduously avoided homework on Saturdays unless circumstances compelled. I still can't define neoconservatism. I found a lot of examples which amounted to an eclectic collection of individuals with a few ideas in common.

I don't contend Krauthammer was a conservative, I don't think he did either except in a general sense. All I can say is I found his opinions interesting and well reasoned. Where opinions differed it was always a good and enlightening challenge to make a rational argument to the contrary. The opinion didn't matter (opinions are like a-holes....) but the rationale behind them (find the flaw in his argument or the contrary and learn something).

The key elements in human thinking are not numbers but labels of fuzzy sets. -- L. Zadeh

Which explains a lot.
A
add Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Trumpster
Hi nighthawk,

I'd like to suggest that you search engine, "Neoconservative Leo Strauss." Neocons are worse that liberals. But then again, neocons are liberals.

There is nothing fuzzy about the construct of neoconservatism. My suggestion is to know their agenda, for they will destroy the Second Amendment as quickly as Chucky Schumer and Diane Feinstein. Neocons are globalists. The Second Amendment is a huge impediment to assimilating us into the New World Order, or one-world-government, or globalism; they're synonymous constructs. American sovereignty is another huge impediment for globalists to vanquish prior to New World Order assimilation, which was why Krauthammer sought to destroy it.

Neocons were responsible for the destruction of our distinctly American culture that was founded upon Christian morality.

Krauthammer was polished. He possessed excellent oratory skills. It was what he delivered that revealed his loyalty, and it was vastly different than core tenets of authentic conservatism. Obama had the identical polished delivery. I call it the intellectual pose and narrative. They convey an image of elevated intellect and knowledge. But stripped bare, they're propagandists. Propagandists look good, convey rarefied body language, talk eloquently, but their message is hostile to American sovereignty and maximum individual liberty.

I like the cut of your jib.

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
WTF. He died a freaking week ago, guys.

Gtf over it already. He didnt even like our POTUS.

He was a jew rhino? WTH? He supported Bush and the NWO.

Dayom, scghitt happens.

Last edited by jaguartx; 06/23/18.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Youper
I put him in the same class a William Buckley and George Will, which is high praise. Nearly as good was William Safire. Jonah Goldberg is still good. Once upon a time Kathleen Parker made sense. One oddity on the liberal left is Froma Harrop. I disagree with her values, and usually her conclusions and goals. But she writes well, doesn't take cheap shots, makes valid arguments. Her stuff starts from real problems and is well thought out. She is a far cry from the usual liberal tripe and worth reading if you seek challenging view points.

George Will has gone off his rocker.. and the reservation. And, turned into a giant schlom sandwich.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by Trumpster
Hi nighthawk,

Excellent.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by nighthawk
I don't know how to define neocon either.

It's like "deep state" and "artificial intelligence (AI)," all fuzzy enough to mean whatever you want them to mean.

Anyone who can clearly and rationally articulate his point of view cannot be an "enemy" even if you disagree. See the principles behind the First Amendment.

It's really handy for denigrating anyone with whom you disagree on anything - a lot like RINO.

Not a real member - just an ordinary guy who appreciates being able to hang around and say something once in awhile.

Happily Trapped In the Past (Thanks, Joe)

Not only a less than minimally educated person, but stupid and out of touch as well.
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

676 members (01Foreman400, 160user, 10Glocks, 17CalFan, 06hunter59, 10gaugemag, 61 invisible), 2,585 guests, and 1,322 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,835
Posts18,478,088
Members73,948
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.