Hop To
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
2ndwind Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Wow....

https://pjmedia.com/trending/mike-h...nother-restaurant-and-organized-protest/

Former Arkansas governor and Fox News host Mike Huckabee told Laura Ingraham on Monday that there's more to the story of his daughter getting kicked out the Red Hen restaurant than what was originally reported.

In case you've been in a bunker for the last few days, White House press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders, who is the daughter of Mike Huckabee, was unceremoniously asked to leave the Lexington, Virginia, restaurant where she was dining with her family, after being informed that the owner objected to President Trump. Sanders complied with the request, but later tweeted her displeasure at what had transpired at the restaurant.

Sarah Sanders

@PressSec
Last night I was told by the owner of Red Hen in Lexington, VA to leave because I work for @POTUS and I politely left. Her actions say far more about her than about me. I always do my best to treat people, including those I disagree with, respectfully and will continue to do so

10:53 AM - Jun 23, 2018
208K people are talking about this
Twitter Ads info and privacy
Mike Huckabee told Laura Ingraham today that the story didn't end there. "Once Sarah and her family left — and, of course, Sarah was asked to please vacate — Sarah and her husband just went home," he said. "They had sort of had enough."

But the rest of her family went across the street to another restaurant, he explained, and that's when things got even more absurd.

"The owner of the Red Hen —because nobody's told this — then followed them across the street, called people and organized a protest, yelling and screaming at them from outside the restaurant and creating this scene," said Huckabee. One of Sanders' in-laws, whom he described as "very liberal," walked out and said, "Look, I don't like Trump, I'm not a supporter, I'm a far — considered liberal — but you guys are embarrassing me and you're not helping the cause."

Nevertheless, the mob yelled and screamed even though Sanders was no longer there because, apparently, having even a tangential relationship to the Trump administration means you're not fit to be out and about in polite society and you're no longer to be afforded public accommodations.

"This is what the left has been reduced to," Huckabee lamented. "It really is tragic, and it is dangerous."

The left has become so unhinged about Trump that they're trying to enforce a kind of segregation, where Trump supporters are banned from certain woke establishments and the woke folk stay away from places like Chick-fil-A and Hobby Lobby. I've warned that the left is not going to stop until they have all of our jobs, but I admit didn't foresee them booting people from restaurants. I shouldn't have been surprised, though. The left has no desire for debate anymore. They think that their beliefs are settled science and everyone who disagrees with them is a racist Nazi. They want forced compliance with their worldview and for anyone who disagrees to be silenced. And whether it's by government fiat or violence, they'll do whatever it takes to get their way. This is far from over and it's getting more dangerous by the minute.

Please don't feed the trolls!

2ndwind Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
This is maybe a start in a proper direction:

https://www.judicialwatch.org/press...-violence-and-assaults-on-trump-cabinet/

Judicial Watch Files House Ethics Complaint Against Maxine Waters For Inciting Violence and Assaults on Trump Cabinet
JUNE 25, 2018

In encouraging individuals to create “crowds” who will “push back” on President Trump’s Cabinet members at private business establishments and in seemingly trying to prevent these Cabinet officials from obtaining basic necessities without fear of assault and violence, Rep. Waters seems to be violation of House rules…

(Washington, DC) – Judicial Watch today sent a hand-delivered letter to the chairman and co-chairman of the House Office of Congressional Ethics calling for an investigation into whether Rep. Maxine Walters (D-CA) violated House ethics rules by encouraging violence against Trump administration Cabinet members.

Rep. Maxine Waters addressed a rally in Los Angeles on Saturday, June 23, telling a crowd:

“If you see anybody from that Cabinet in a restaurant, in a department store, at a gasoline station, you get out and you create a crowd and you push back on them! And you tell them that they are not welcome, anymore, anywhere.” https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-1Fu3g1MGHY

In today’s letter to the Office of Congressional Ethics co-chairman, Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton writes:

In encouraging individuals to create “crowds” who will “push back” on President Trump’s Cabinet members at private business establishments and in seemingly trying to prevent these Cabinet officials from obtaining basic necessities without fear of assault and violence, Rep. Waters seems to be violation of House rules, specifically:

A Member, Delegate, Resident Commissioner, officer, or employee of the House shall conduct himself at all times in a manner that shall reflect creditably on the House. [House Rule 23, clause 1.]

We hereby request that the Office of Congressional Ethics conduct a preliminary investigation into whether Rep. Maxine Waters violated House Rules in encouraging attacks on Cabinet officials.

“Rep. Maxine Waters incited violence and assault against members of President Trump’s Cabinet,” stated Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton. “It is urgent that the House ethics quickly act to hold her accountable for this dangerous incitement.”

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Simply deplorable.

1Minute
D
djs Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Common courtesy and civility (not to mention good business sense) says that you dont't tell someone to leave due to your political differences. This was wrong.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
It's comin'.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
IC B2

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
There is no respect any more.

They will scream like demons when the shoe is put on the other foot.

The folks that do this kind of crap will have a bitter taste in their mouths.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
low IQ, big mouth

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
It's comin'.

[Linked Image]

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
P
Someone’s going to get an education.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
My guess is that liberals are going to escalate this with all the encouragement they are getting from the press, and idiots like Maxine.

They will kill a high value conservative...

It may be the straw.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
IC B3

Campfire Oracle
Online Happy
Campfire Oracle
Sounds inciting a riot.

Ought to be illegal. wink

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I'm loving THIS!

[Linked Image]

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
P
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by jorgeI
I'm loving THIS!

[Linked Image]

Helicopter operating costs are too high just to throw a liberal out.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Pat85

Helicopter operating costs are too high just to throw a liberal out.

Agreed.

But after gunning coyotes from a helicopter for days and days, I can see the advantage of getting airborne. wink

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
K
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
K
Originally Posted by Pat85

Helicopter operating costs are too high just to throw A liberal out.

then up the number to 2 or more!

Last edited by keith_dunlap; 06/25/18.

if a man speaks, and there isn't a woman around to hear him, is he still wrong?

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by jorgeI
I'm loving THIS!

laugh

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
She's very correct about this--the Left has become a danger to themselves and others.

"This is what the left has been reduced to," Huckabee lamented. "It really is tragic, and it is dangerous."

2ndwind Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
I'm reminded of the look of pure Evil on Hillary's face after she lost and then screeched "Resist!".

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
[Linked Image]

I'm here to increase my social credit score and rub elbows with some of the highest rollers on the internet.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
[Linked Image]

I'm here to increase my social credit score and rub elbows with some of the highest rollers on the internet.
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

596 members (160user, 1234, 16penny, 10gaugeman, 17Hunter, 163bc, 72 invisible), 2,069 guests, and 1,150 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,829
Posts18,496,629
Members73,979
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.