-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
It would be nice if locals would visit, order something cheap, complain about the food and service, use a lot of table time and leave a penny tip.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Tracks
It would be nice if locals would visit, order something cheap, complain about the food and service, use a lot of table time and leave a penny tip.

Perfect, wish I lived close by......................on the other hand probably not.

Ed

A person who asks a question is a fool for 5 minutes the person who never asks is a fool forever.

The worst slaves are those that put the chains on themselves.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Ed

A person who asks a question is a fool for 5 minutes the person who never asks is a fool forever.

The worst slaves are those that put the chains on themselves.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Pat85
Originally Posted by jorgeI
I'm loving THIS!

[Linked Image]

Helicopter operating costs are too high just to throw a liberal out.

Tie them to a Turkey first? wink
https://youtu.be/p00nBSNIPwg

An unemployed Jester, is nobody's Fool.

the only real difference between a good tracker and a bad tracker, is observation. all the same data is present for both. The rest, is understanding what you're seeing.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Originally Posted by DryPowder
[Linked Image]

It looks like Stepanie Wilkinson and her family, but the hats are all wrong?

If you're in the area, look them up.

[Linked Image]

FÜCK Jeff_O!

MAGA
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Tracks

Or sit for an hour or two and have a cup of coffee. Then leave the nice waitress a big tip. Owners won’t make money....

“There are some who can live without wild things and some who cannot.”
ALDO LEOPOLD
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
[Linked Image]

Nice windows. Be a shame for errant bricks to go flying through them.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
It's comin'.

It's already here.....

Whom the gods wish to destroy they first make mad.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by stevelyn
[Linked Image]

Nice windows. Be a shame for errant bricks to go flying through them.

Nah stooping to their shameful level. I bet business takes a drop though and hopefully they go bankrupt

IC B3

W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Here is some info on the restaurant owner. She has a silent partner who is a registered pedophile. He committed the felony Feb 2, 2006. He plead guilty and got a 5-year sentence 2/ 4-years and 260+ days 'suspended'. So he was only in prison for 3 months. She's a plant, from NY. She is also cousins w/ Meryl Streep, and the relationship was proven via Ancestry and public records.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Thing is, after this everybody got on the Internet and started rating the restaurant as an expression of opinion, zero stars if they thought this whole episode sucked, five stars if they were Never Trumpers.

At the time they took the site down the place averaged 2 1/2 stars, right in the middle. Don’t ever take an election for granted.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
S
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
S
It looks like the owner shot herself in the foot. They were closed yesterday and it's uncertain when they might reopen. I hope they go bankrupt. That neck of the woods is pretty conservative. Typical Lib that doesn't understand capitalism.

Unfortunately, there's a restaurant in DC named the Red Hen that's not affiliated with the one in Lexington, VA that also was forced to be closed yesterday because of no fault of his own.

https://www.nbcwashington.com/news/...ed-Sarah-Huckabee-Sanders-486500061.html

"Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem."
Ronald Reagan
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by StoneCutter
It looks like the owner shot herself in the foot. They were closed yesterday and it's uncertain when they might reopen. I hope they go bankrupt. That neck of the woods is pretty conservative. Typical Lib that doesn't understand capitalism.

Unfortunately, there's a restaurant in DC named the Red Hen that's not affiliated with the one in Lexington, VA that also was forced to be closed yesterday because of no fault of his own.

https://www.nbcwashington.com/news/...ed-Sarah-Huckabee-Sanders-486500061.html

From what Fox said this morning, the Red Hen in question in Lexington is always closed on Monday and will reopen today.

The Pussy Hat wearing liberals will be lined up around the block in support, and business for them will boom.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
It's comin'.

Yes it is. And when it does, we need to show them something that the survivors descendants will fearfully whisper about for centuries...

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Why a phuqqin Yankee wants a restaurant in Lexington is beyond me. Go there for dinner and tip with confederate money....

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by OMCHamlin
It's comin'.

Yes it is. And when it does, we need to show them something that the survivors descendants will fearfully whisper about for centuries...

When violence is called for, use it to the utmost of your capability, and you will not have to use it as often. ~Louis L'Amour

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
S
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
S

From what Fox said this morning, the Red Hen in question in Lexington is always closed on Monday and will reopen today.

The Pussy Hat wearing liberals will be lined up around the block in support, and business for them will boom.

I don't know, time will tell. That place is in the Shenandoah Valley and I think it's more of a farm town. If the pussy hat people show up, they'll be coming all the way down from the DC area. I bet they lose more business than they gain in the long run.

"Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem."
Ronald Reagan
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Dunno about "farm town", but home to VMI, Washington and Lee University, and plenty of southern history.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by StoneCutter

I don't know, time will tell. That place is in the Shenandoah Valley and I think it's more of a farm town. If the pussy hat people show up, they'll be coming all the way down from the DC area. I bet they lose more business than they gain in the long run.

If a million pussy hat wearers marched on the Whitehouse from all over the nation, you can bet that they will make a media spectacle out of this place today.

Never underestimate the ability of a liberal to continue to do the wrong thing... Even when they know they are in the wrong.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

580 members (1minute, 1234, 007FJ, 160user, 1936M71, 10Glocks, 62 invisible), 2,105 guests, and 1,265 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,778
Posts18,495,852
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.