Hop To
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
Originally Posted by RickyD
Originally Posted by lightman
I admire Ms Sanders for acting with dignity and just leaving. That says a lot. But, I'm afraid I would have rearranged the guys facial features if he had followed me to another place. Too bad a bunch of conservatives don't visit the place regularly and order a glass of water and a slice of bread and take hours to eat it! Just saying-------------

The guy was a woman. Not that that matters under the situation.

My bad! Should have read the article closer.

lightman

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Maybe they might have a bunch of "ghost" reservations? Somebody who meant to be there but realized life was too short???

"Chances Will Be Taken"

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
She resigned as Executive director of Main Street Lexington this morning.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.ws...cutive-director-of-main-street-lexington

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Excellent! grin

Red Hen Virtue Fascist Stephanie Wilkinson Resigns, She’s Gone
By S.Noble -
June 26, 2018

Red Hen restaurant owner and Lexington Virginia bully, Stephanie Wilkinson resigned Tuesday from her position as Executive Director of Main Street Lexington. The residents were pushing her out when she took the step. She was running the entire area but didn’t set much of an example.

This is a rare situation in which the left is on the receiving end of public disfavor. The left has the media, but they don’t have all the people.

“Considering the events of the past weekend, Stephanie felt it best, that for the continued success of Main Street Lexington, she should step aside,” said Elizabeth Branner, president of the Main Street Lexington Board of Directors.”

Wilkinson was the owner who, after consulting with virtue-fascist staff, kicked Sarah Sanders out of her restaurant after the appetizers were served.

Sarah Sanders father, former Governor Huckabee, said the owner stalked the family after they were booted from the Red Hen because Sarah works for the President.

Sarah and her husband left and went home without eating because they had been humiliated. They ‘had enough’ her father said. Sarah and her husband had driven three-and-a-half hours for this dinner.

The rest of their family went to dine across the street.

The owner actually tormented Sarah’s in-laws, most of whom are liberals and leftists.

The Red Hen restaurant owner called up other leftists to come and protest outside the other restaurant. They stood outside the second restaurant yelling, screaming, waving signs, and protesting in a vile manner.

One of Sarah’s left-wing relatives went out and told the owner and her fascist group he was on the left and disliked Trump but she was embarrassing him and hurting the cause. It didn’t make an impression.

Sarah Sanders has a civil rights action against the Red Hen restaurant.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Some guy tossed a bucket of chickenshit at the Red Chicken and was immediately arrested..said the news.

G

"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."
Thomas Jefferson

GeoW, The "Unwoke" ...Let's go Brandon!

"A Well Regulated Militia" Life Member

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by GeoW
Some guy tossed a bucket of chickenshit at the Red Chicken and was immediately arrested..said the news.

G

laugh laugh

They couldn't tell it from that radical owner! wink

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Bought brownies at Masterpiece Cakeshop in Colorado today. Voting with my dollars.

For even when we were with you, we gave you this rule: "If a man will not work, he shall not eat."

2 Thessalonians 3:10
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Being a hateful bigoted witch has its consequences, A "force of nature" gives in to her bigoted snowflake staff what a bunch of hooey. She just wanted to look good in a lefty enclave and it backfired monumentally.

Ed

A person who asks a question is a fool for 5 minutes the person who never asks is a fool forever.

The worst slaves are those that put the chains on themselves.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Sarah Sanders has a civil rights action against the Red Hen restaurant.

I wish she wouldn't bother. We need to have the freedom to turn around and do this to lefties.

In fact, I hope someday we go around stringing them up, or at least tarring & feathering them.

Politics is War by Other Means
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by GeoW

G

Compare and contrast to the communists attacking Trump supporters across the country and the cops just stand there with their thumbs up their asses.

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

IC B3

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
I wonder if Maxine Waters will cover the losses...

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Steelhead

Haha!!! Prying one thin dime out of that cheapskate is an impossibility - money only goes TO her, and her camp followers are expected to pass the plate around for her walking money.

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
Originally Posted by Steelhead

Haha!!! Prying one thin dime out of that cheapskate is an impossibility - money only goes TO her, and her camp followers are expected to pass the plate around for her walking money.

If it's a long walk and a short pier, I'll donate.

An unemployed Jester, is nobody's Fool.

the only real difference between a good tracker and a bad tracker, is observation. all the same data is present for both. The rest, is understanding what you're seeing.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

527 members (1badf350, 22250rem, 257_X_50, 2500HD, 219DW, 1234, 63 invisible), 2,353 guests, and 1,345 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,797
Posts18,496,262
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.