-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
If I'm not going anywhere in the morning I make coffee with Clover Valley instant coffee, (Dollar General's store brand)..... Not bad for instant coffee and the price is right. If I'm going out I bring my 20 oz. insulated mug to the nearest available fresh brewed at a convenience store & gas station 3.4 miles from me. Get a choice of 5 or 6 fresh brewed varieties and it's $1.39 total to get my 20 ounces.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Wal-Mary Donut shop blend. Knock off of Dunkin Donuts coffee. Not bad. Through a Mr. Coffee 12-cup. I’m not too fancy.

Government is like a baby: An alimentary canal with a big appetite at one end and no sense of responsibility at the other. - Ronald Reagan

For why should my freedom be judged by another man's conscience? - 1 Corinthians 10:29
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
But one of our LGSs Just started selling Black Rifle coffee. May need to try it out.

Government is like a baby: An alimentary canal with a big appetite at one end and no sense of responsibility at the other. - Ronald Reagan

For why should my freedom be judged by another man's conscience? - 1 Corinthians 10:29
G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Damn right, everyday, don't remember the brand, but it's 100% Columbian, I drink it black, had two big mugs with four fresh farm eggs on top of a peanut butter covered big slice of Wifeys 100% whole wheat bread toasted for breakfast, love the old cold leftover coffee in the pot as an afternoon snack, grind up a face full of dark chocolate and drink the cold coffee straight from the pot, mmmmmmmmmmmmm good!

Trump Won!
G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Originally Posted by philgood80
But one of our LGSs Just started selling Black Rifle coffee. May need to try it out.

Black Rifle Coffee Company WTFU is some good stuff, and yes, it will wake you TFU! grin

Trump Won!
IC B2

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Tried it once back when i was 5 or 6.

Never had it again.

For me to drink it it would have to be really hot and nothing else to drink.

That just leaves more for those that do. wink

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Hastings
Community between roast 100% Arabica this morning, sometimes the store brand from Brookshire's which at times is just as good.

Another vote for Community..... either the between roast or the dark roast.

Old Turd- Deplorable- Unrepentant Murderer- Domestic Violent Extremist

Just "Campfire Riffraff and Trash"

This will be my last post! Flave 1/3/21
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
I have one, sometimes two cups in the morning. Good friends here in Gainesville are coffee roasters. Their small company, Strong Tree Coffee, is as good as it gets. Big enough to jump on a good deal, small enough to buy those limited production heirloom beans. They give me coffee, I make them hot sauce and salad dressings. Barter is still alive and well. smile
I grind the beans. I use filtered water, and a French Press.

https://strongtreecoffee.com/

Last edited by Mannlicher; 07/09/18.

Sam......

RDW Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I have consumed milk and sugar (artificial sweetener the last 25 years) with a touch of black coffee for 48 years, I am 54 now.

I tried a cup of black coffee a few weeks ago and it hit the spot and I have enjoyed a variety of coffee through the Keurig the last few weeks.

Odd that I never developed the taste for black cofree when I can't stand sweet tea.

I still have a cappuccino in the morning but black is good.

Dave

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
The local gunshop/shooting range has a full lineup of Black Rifle. I've tried a couple of them but haven't found "the one" yet. Otherwise it's beans from a local roaster that does a pretty good job.

I could wish a lot of things on my worst enemy but neuropathy ain't one of them.
IC B3

F
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
F
It’s either this ,
https://www.arbucklecoffee.com/collections/coffee
Or lately I’ve been trying the black rifle.
Ronnie

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Maxwell House through a Keurig machine, then 2 teaspoons of instant mixed in...drink it black. It's pretty close to Expresso, I guess, but I only have one cup in the morning each day.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Community Dark Roast, 2-3 cups every morning

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
1cup a day for me
12 0z water 1min 15 sec in the microwave
3 heaping tsp of instant folgers
1 heaping tsp of sugar
1 heaping tsp of creamer

Wife got a kurig machine for Xmas

Still in the box

Bout 10 yrs she got a fancy coffee, latte, espresso machine
For Xmas

We never used it

Got sold in a yard sale
Kurig machine probably will also eventually

She drinks a large pikes place , 3 splenda and cream
From Starbucks on the way to work each day.

Last edited by renegade50; 07/09/18.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Oldman03
Originally Posted by Hastings
Community between roast 100% Arabica this morning, sometimes the store brand from Brookshire's which at times is just as good.

Another vote for Community..... either the between roast or the dark roast.

Yep Community , they roast and bag it right here where I live. I supply the natural gas for the roasters.

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
I drink coffee steady and everything from Folgers to LaJava, a local roaster. Bunn pots located all over at mill, some fresh, some hrs old and usually a cheap brand either Folgers or Maxwell House.

On the road I like Caribou Coffee and will drink an Americano from Starbucks, oh, and Kwik Trip for gas station coffee

LaJava coarse grinds me some Costa Rican French roast for my camp pot and press

McDonalds coffee, both at restaurant and in bags a grocery store is good

At home its LaJava Costa Rican French roast, either a press or our drip machine,Techni Vorm Moccamaster

Coffee is a huge part of every day of my life, then I switch to beer if not hunting or working

Oh yea, Starbucks instant-Via, in my pack, for good joe while in a hurry in the bush, this is very good stuff

1/504 PIR
KDK Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
A buddy of mine at work hits a salvage store pretty regularly, picking up coffee for the office. She snagged me a big bag (maybe 5 pounds?) of Tulley's whole bean coffee a while ago, so I've been working on that. Now I'm a pretty avid coffee drinker, but the first batch of that I had gave me the shakes about halfway through the second cup. Otherwise, I'll pick up whatever variety of Folgers catches my eye, or pick up a bag of the stuff the sell at Winco.

I've been trying to cut back on the amount of coffee I drink lately, so I got a bigger travel mug. Now I only have four or five cups a day., LOL

Originally Posted by ingwe
This is a shooting forum, there is no place here for logic.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Costco Columbian whole bean, ground every day or so. Dark roast is too hard on my gut, so it's medium. The China Doll used to drink instant, the kind with the "cream" and sugar in the pack, but I got her hooked on grinding the beans. She'd roast 'em too if we could find a convenient way to do it. Hell, she'd milk the cow and seperate the cream, if we could have a cow here.

Don't know how people drink some of the stuff they do. Just like cheap beer, I'd give it up first.

What fresh Hell is this?
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Friend of mine roasts his own with a hot air popcorn popper. Its good stuff too. You need good beans to start, but they are way cheaper green. Just takes time

1/504 PIR
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

592 members (12344mag, 1936M71, 1Longbow, 06hunter59, 160user, 007FJ, 64 invisible), 2,152 guests, and 1,280 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,047
Posts18,482,245
Members73,959
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.