Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 12 of 19 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 18 19
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by DigitalDan
For gas flow in small characteristic dimensions (e.g., very fine sand, nanoporous structures etc.), the particle-wall interactions become more frequent, giving rise to additional wall friction (Knudsen friction). For a flow in this region, where both viscous and Knudsen friction are present, a new formulation needs to be used. Knudsen presented a semi-empirical model for flow in transition regime based on his experiments on small capillaries.

Yeah, what he said ^^^^^^Someone is making a late push for the line. 😎

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Im ashamed of you guys. No mention of mudhen?

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
G
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
G
Paddler is without a doubt the most intelligent guy here. He tells us that all the time. Don't the rest of you all listen?

S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
MuleDeer....game over!

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Well it sure ain't me...can't be both the smartest AND best looking, it would simply be too much.

Mauser Rescue Society
Founder, President, and Chairman

I don't always shoot Mausers, but when I do...I prefer VZ-24s.

jdi do píči
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Im ashamed of you guys. No mention of mudhen?

What about Kawi ? wink

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
There are a surprising number on here. I’m sharp/bright but more practical. I’ve managed Engineers/PhDs for a bit and have developed through the ability to grasp if what their proposing is a potential for the current challenge or palatable for the political climate. I have always been pretty quick at learning the practical for my situation. Theoretical or demonstrated Scientific Journals, Research Papers, etc. Since the accident my retention long term is somewhat disabled. They tested my at the UNC Concussion clinic afterwards and off the charts so hard to say without the baseline.

All that to say, I’ve been surprised on some of the science related posts here. Some I have had to re-read and even process. I’ve been criticized by Execs good naturedly about being so many moves ahead I have to slow down for them. I rarely say it but that’s me with the brakes on as hard as I can. Without trying to suck up to anyone a lot of Posters here have posted high quality in such varying topics it is one of my favorite forums. I actually come here first thing with my morning coffee to see what’s been posted. I’m the Guy that never turns off. I listen to Great Courses, Theoretical Physics, Global Economics, Argumentation, History of all kinds while traveling instead of music. I do skim political threads but the real intellectual threads don’t disappoint. That’s part of the benefit of a large, diverse forum. There’s so much experience someone is always well versed in whatever topic is posted. I do suspect some of the most knowledgeable might skip replying in some threads because it would be too difficult to bring the rest up to speed and truly answer or because it’s not worth disagreeing in a thread that’s degrading. I’m not sure any one person would deserve the proposed title unless the scope was narrowed to a more specific area of expertise. Ingwe is the master of all things useless like 270s and stunt 223 AIs. Travis/Deflave/Dave is the resident expert of something useless information I’m sure, someone probably specializes in Zooid colonies, ancient, dead, and invented languages, Kilt designs of the past thousand years. Nothing really surprises me on here.

G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
Originally Posted by CowboyTim
Well it sure ain't me...can't be both the smartest AND best looking, it would simply be too much.

My line is usually “5% of the population are beautiful. 5% are truly brilliant. It’s a huge burden to be both😁”

I just tell my Wife she won the lottery.

A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by SandBilly
Steve_NO would be up there.

Not when "Storm Front!" is a go to when losing an argument.

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Steelhead
Anyone bright enough to live in Oregon or Massa2sheits has to be in the lead.

Suck’n up for votes will get you...Another vote...Steelhead is a sleeper on the inside rail looking for an opening to pass.🐇

“Molon Labe”
IC B3

G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
For gas flow in small characteristic dimensions (e.g., very fine sand, nanoporous structures etc.), the particle-wall interactions become more frequent, giving rise to additional wall friction (Knudsen friction). For a flow in this region, where both viscous and Knudsen friction are present, a new formulation needs to be used. Knudsen presented a semi-empirical model for flow in transition regime based on his experiments on small capillaries.

Great, I understand enough to be curious now on what the model was. My brain won’t shut off until I spend the next two hours in endless rabbit holes that will probably So far off the main search that I will scratch my head at the end as to how I got there. “I won’t search for it, I won’t search for it” You suck....

S
sse Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
[quote=ironbender]Anyone who cannot properly use the quote function is automatically out of the running. [/quote

ok

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

S
sse Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
ltppowell told us long ago that the intelligent fire members, his friends, have left the building. Their exit has lowered the fire IQ average at least 40 points.

You're Welcome At My Fire Anytime

A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by roundoak
ltppowell told us long ago that the intelligent fire members, his friends, have left the building. Their exit has lowered the fire IQ average at least 40 points.

Reads like he felt he belonged to some elite clique?

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by gremcat

Great, I understand enough to be curious now on what the model was. My brain won’t shut off until I spend the next two hours in endless rabbit holes that will probably So far off the main search that I will scratch my head at the end as to how I got there. “I won’t search for it, I won’t search for it” You suck....

Laffin'. Don't Google Darcy's Law and click on the Wiki link. I'm developing a model that extrapolates how fast valid information flows thru a porous brain.

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
So, uh, what about a rollin turd or gut fughk brain. Oh, hahaha, brain? Never mind.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
P
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
P
Crossfire.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Beaver10
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine
Is anyone here actual Mensa?

You've got to be a complete douchebag to even try out.

Dude, that’s called “spooking the hole” nobody is gonna admit to it now....Ghost, this is how you get a Mensa member to bite. “What’s that really cool smart people group called that starts with an “M” ? 😎

There seems to be a confusion between menstration and mensa.

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by jaguartx
So, uh, what about a rollin turd or gut fughk brain. Oh, hahaha, brain? Never mind.

Whatcha drinking Jag? Careful or you’ll piss a vote away for Steelhead and regret it in the morning 😂😬

“Molon Labe”
Page 12 of 19 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 18 19

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

598 members (1beaver_shooter, 06hunter59, 1_deuce, 160user, 1234, 12344mag, 59 invisible), 2,277 guests, and 1,315 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,136
Posts18,483,966
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.