-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
1. i have heard more times than i can remember the dumb jackwagons in the media call any piece of equipment a bulldozer. not a active brain cell in their brain.
2.i am sorry the dipshit lost his life but he brought it on himself.

the consolidation of the states into one vast republic, sure to be aggressive abroad and despotic at home, will be the certain precursor of that ruin which has overwhelmed all those that have preceded. Robert E Lee
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by UPhiker
It was meant for jag, who is constantly preaching and quoting the bible, yet is one of the most bigoted,
most hateful people around.

but, but....jagX told CF members he is one of the special ones thats able guide people to God.

Originally Posted by R_H_Clark
Any of us are capable of the worst actions ,but none of that should ever be associated
with being a Christian... If we act like that as Christians,then we have forgotten who we are.

The good shepherd is required because of the simple fact christians by their sick nature will stray..
christians are all highly flawed creatures, they can and do still display some very serious transgressions.

If you have forgotten that , then you have forgotten what in part constitutes a christian.

-Bulletproof and Waterproof don't mean Idiotproof.
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by Starman
Originally Posted by UPhiker
It was meant for jag, who is constantly preaching and quoting the bible, yet is one of the most bigoted,
most hateful people around.

but, but....jagX told CF members he is one the special ones thats able guide people to God.

Any of us are capable of the worst actions ,but none of that should ever be associated
with being a Christian... If we act like that as Christians,then we have forgotten who we are.

The good shepherd is required because of the simple fact christians by their sick nature will stray..
christians are all highly flawed creatures, they can and do still display some very serious transgressions.

If you have forgotten that , then you have forgotten what in part constitutes a christian.

You apparently missed my point. If I had forgotten that I wouldn't have said that all of us are capable of the worst. When I say we forgot who we are,I mean that we forget that we are one Spirit with God. I mean we forget our identity as Christians,and all that God calls us.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
One can still identify as christian even while committing any type transgressions.
being so highly flawed and in constant need of a good shepherd...in a word , sick.

-Bulletproof and Waterproof don't mean Idiotproof.
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by Pat85

None of that matters at all. The question is do you want cops chasing people on bulldoziers?

Cops don't chase people with bulldozers crazy After reading the article several times I can't come to any conclusion the cops tried to run down a perp and kill him with a bulldozer. The thought process, or lack there of is amusing on here sometimes.

No they don't ,but some folks here would be fine with it as long as it was the pot smokers and not their drunk uncle John. They tried to flush a guy out with a dozier. I could have told them it was a bad idea. I would think anyone with half a brain would have thought the same as me.

Cops have an appropriate way to flush bad guys,a dog. Imagine that.

IC B2

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
How do you not outrun a bulldozer

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
But it was only 10 pot plants!?!?!?!?

So if I try to rob you with a knife, are you going to cap my sorry azz if you only have $200 in your pocket!?!?!?!?

I thought so.

When lying prone in the vicinity of rumbling tread and blade............. a decision should be made.......

"...A man's rights rest in three boxes: the ballot box, the jury box and the cartridge box..." Frederick Douglass, 1867

( . Y . )
M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
Originally Posted by Blackheart
Originally Posted by jimy
I would have run too, around here the cops grow or know whos growing weed and they "patrol" these areas as well as the growers, and if there's ten plants in that plot there are more plots of ten plants in that area, no one goes to that kind of effort for ten plants.
I've known a bunch of folks who grew pot on state land. One thing they all had in common was to never plant much in one area. They'd plant a few in one state forest and a few in another and some more in another. Because they know damn well if a patch is found, either by cops or by thieves, that whole area will be thoroughly searched.

I love when people all but tell us on a public forum in just a few posts that they"Hide from cops while hunting at night" and just happen to know/associate with all manner of drug dealers/criminals like public land pot growers who are famous for trashing our public lands, leaving their human waste, schitloads of trash spread all over the place, piping plastic, etc, etc. With the exception of border jumpers, I have never seen a lower class of scum that will dump their trash faster on public lands than the public land pot growers.

Stay classy.

THE CHAIR IS AGAINST THE WALL.

The Tikka T3 in .308 Winchester is the Glock 19 of the rifle world.

The website is up and running!

www.lostriverammocompany.com

B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by Mackay_Sagebrush
Originally Posted by jimy
I would have run too, around here the cops grow or know whos growing weed and they "patrol" these areas as well as the growers, and if there's ten plants in that plot there are more plots of ten plants in that area, no one goes to that kind of effort for ten plants.
I've known a bunch of folks who grew pot on state land. One thing they all had in common was to never plant much in one area. They'd plant a few in one state forest and a few in another and some more in another. Because they know damn well if a patch is found, either by cops or by thieves, that whole area will be thoroughly searched.

I love when people all but tell us on a public forum in just a few posts that they"Hide from cops while hunting at night" and just happen to know/associate with all manner of drug dealers/criminals like public land pot growers who are famous for trashing our public lands, leaving their human waste, schitloads of trash spead all over the place, piping plastic, etc, etc. With the exception of border jumpers, I have never seen a lower class of scum that will dump their trash faster on public lands than the public land pot growers.

Stay classy.

Listen douchebag, I don't give a fugg who you are, when you've worked construction type jobs most of your life you work with that type of people every day. Lots of them. And you get to know them and hear their stories. So don't be puttin' none of that shyt on me. You high and mighty snob azz Gomers don't have a clue how many of your houses get built, roofs get reshingled, etc etc. by hard working folks who smoke pot. And then most of you have the audacity to look down your long, pointy noses at them while you're suckin' down your bourbon on the rocks. I'm sure some of those guys dump trash on state land etc. but don't for one damn minute try to convince me that hunters/ "sportsmen" are a better class of people because you're full of shyt if you do. It's all those fine upstanding "Sportsmen" that have stolen my treestands and blinds, threatened to shoot my beagles because they interrupted "their deer hunting" while legally chasing rabbits, tried to kick me off my grandfathers land saying it was theirs or that they had exclusive rights from the owner and I had to leave. I finally gave up hunting from stands and blinds altogether 20 years ago because I couldn't afford to supply every damn deer hunter in NY with one. Crypes I could go on all night about how wonderful all those fine upstanding "sportsmen" are, when the truth is an awful high percentage are lowlife, scumbag. lieing thieves.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Well, now that the high ground has been taken...

Not a real member - just an ordinary guy who appreciates being able to hang around and say something once in awhile.

Happily Trapped In the Past (Thanks, Joe)

Not only a less than minimally educated person, but stupid and out of touch as well.
IC B3

B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by 5sdad
Don't try to put that shyt on me either. I'm not the one who started with the unfounded, douchebag insinuations.

K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
Originally Posted by 260Remguy
Originally Posted by RickyD
I doubt his family would have traded his life for 10 pot plants. Cop who ran him over faces...........nothing probably.

So, why did he not just cooperate and surrender?

He may have been involved in a criminal activity and when challenged by LEOs he ran and was accidentally killed while fleeing. His untimely death, like the death of all criminals, seems like a win for all civilized people. One less drug dealer/manufacturer is unlikely to be missed by anyone who isn't a family member or involved in other illegal activities. The families of dead drug dealers always seem to find a way to justify their drug dealing kin. One of my favorites is the mother of a dead drug dealer who tells anyone who will listen that her son/daughter was a good boy/girl who was getting his/her life together and was only dealing a little weed to provide for his/her family. In the case of sons, they often have had multiple children with multiple women who they aren't married to and who are supported by welfare.
Some of you guys are damned pathetic and I'm thankful every day I don't know you or have to be around you personally. Ten pot plants does not neccesarily mean "drug dealer" idiot. That few plants would more likely be for personal use. IF, and that's a big "IF", it was even their pot. I've found pot plants on state land multiple times and none of it was mine. Standard operating procedure for people who do plant pot on state land is to stay the hell away from the shyt until harvest time so as to not be seen by anyone who might steal it or by police/authorties. It is nowhere close to harvest time.

Blackheart- it sure looks like you are the first person to start name calling.

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
[/quote] Listen douchebag, I don't give a fugg who you are, when you've worked construction type jobs most of your life you work with that type of people every day. Lots of them. And you get to know them and hear their stories. So don't be puttin' none of that shyt on me. You high and mighty snob azz Gomers don't have a clue how many of your houses get built, roofs get reshingled, etc etc. by hard working folks who smoke pot. And then most of you have the audacity to look down your long, pointy noses at them while you're suckin' down your bourbon on the rocks. I'm sure some of those guys dump trash on state land etc. but don't for one damn minute try to convince me that hunters/ "sportsmen" are a better class of people because you're full of shyt if you do. It's all those fine upstanding "Sportsmen" that have stolen my treestands and blinds, threatened to shoot my beagles because they interrupted "their deer hunting" while legally chasing rabbits, tried to kick me off my grandfathers land saying it was theirs or that they had exclusive rights from the owner and I had to leave. I finally gave up hunting from stands and blinds altogether 20 years ago because I couldn't afford to supply every damn deer hunter in NY with one. Crypes I could go on all night about how wonderful all those fine upstanding "sportsmen" are, when the truth is an awful high percentage are lowlife, scumbag. lieing thieves.

And I don't give a damn if they smoke pot, or not - show up to work straight, and stay straight while on my time.
The point is the dumazz RAN leading the cops to (legitimately) question - WHY???
He got stupid - and died during the pursuit - end of game.

He'd have been better off sticking around - even if the pot WAS found - he'd have only gotten a slap on the wrist (unless this was habitual behavior for him)

Last edited by mark shubert; 07/16/18.

I've always been a curmudgeon - now I'm an old curmudgeon.
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
It was an ACCIDENT. They were using a handy dozer to cover tough terrain and possibly flush the perp. For whatever reason,( probably low on smarts and drug impaired) he laid low and let 1000s of pounds of slow moving iron run over him. I'm sure that most of the searchers feel bad about what happened. People die real often trying to evade law enf. How about the Texan burglar that jumped in the bayou and was eaten by an alligator. Whose fault was that? The police?

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
Ten pot plants does not neccesarily mean "drug dealer" idiot. That few plants would more likely be for personal use. IF, and that's a big "IF", it was even their pot. I've found pot plants on state land multiple times and none of it was mine. Standard operating procedure for people who do plant pot on state land is to stay the hell away from the shyt until harvest time so as to not be seen by anyone who might steal it or by police/authorties. It is nowhere close to harvest time.

From which we can gather growing marijuana on state lands is common and probably does pose a potential risk to the general public. Very likely a big problem for those responsible for policing those areas, hence their desire to apprehend these individual. One of them fled, a likely presumption of guilt.

What followed was simply an accident, no reasonable person could have predicted the outcome.

Belgian malinois, maybe? Lot easier and effective to use trained dogs. Quicker, too.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
Dozer was there - dog wasn't.

I've always been a curmudgeon - now I'm an old curmudgeon.
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
BERNVILLE, Pa. (AP) - Police say a bulldozer ran over and killed a man who was fleeing officers in Berks County.

State police say an employee with the Pennsylvania Game Commission was operating the bulldozer on game lands in Penn Township Monday morning when he saw a car parking in a field.

Bernville police were called to the scene, and two men fled on foot as officers arrived. One man was captured and taken into custody, and the other man escaped.

State police located the second man, identified as 51-year-old Gregory Longenecker of Reading, Pennsylvania, in thick underbrush using a helicopter. Police instructed the bulldozer to go to Longenecker's location. Shortly afterward, the man was found dead underneath the back of the vehicle.

The first man, identified as 54-year-old David Brook Light of Sinking Spring, Pennsylvania, is facing charges of drug possession and trespassing.

Writing here is Prohibited by the authorities.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Don't try to put that shyt on me either. I'm not the one who started with the unfounded, douchebag insinuations.

LOL.

You never fail to justify them though.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
I expected younger and dumder guys myself.

Writing here is Prohibited by the authorities.
J
J23 Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
The guys were allegedly operating an illegal grow on state property. I agree that the law was being broken. I don't really see why ten plants necessitated a helicopter, but I'm not the Colonel. Perhaps they found it during a routine Marijuana eradication op, hence the helicopter? One suspect fled. If you flee, you'll likely be chased, and hopefully caught. I'm on board with that. But "chasing" and eventually running over the guy with a damn bulldozer?!? I'm just having a hard time wrapping my mind around that one.

Why were they using a dozer to try to find a fleeing suspect in the first place?!? How about a foot pursuit, a car, or ATV? No K9 available? A bulldozer?!? Like a Case 750xl? That kind of a machine?? I mean I know it's PSP, and they have an operating budget larger than the military of many small nations, but WTF do they need a dozer for? They just happened to have a dozer there? Or did they commandeer one? I'm not sure which would be worse. Was the Trooper qualified to operate it?

If that had been a city department or a county Sheriff's Office, someone would be in some deep s**t. Of course, in my experience, standards are a little different with state police and federal agencies.

That report's gonna be a real humdinger.

"Ignorance is acceptable, because you can remedy it with knowledge and research. Stupidity is when you guard your ignorance."
Ted Nugent

"Idolizing a politician is like believing the stripper really likes you."
Page 6 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

602 members (2500HD, 10gaugemag, 1badf350, 1Longbow, 10Glocks, 57 invisible), 2,611 guests, and 1,248 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,940
Posts18,498,902
Members73,983
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.