Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 10 11
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Bet greygoof thinks billybob clintons policies gave us a great economy through the 90's . LAF .

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
GB1

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by JamesJr

As I said, in private Trump may very well have told Putin off in private. We will probably never know what all was discussed. My biggest problem with this thing is that pretty much everybody knows Russia did meddle in our election, and that in itself is nothing really earth shattering, as we've been doing the same thing all over the world for many years. All countries spy on each other, even though they are allies, and if they can influence that country into seeing things from their point of view, they do that as well. Our intelligence agencies all say Russia did it, and I for one, believe they are telling the truth. It makes me wonder why Trump keeps denying it.

I don't care whether Russia did or not, as the defeat of Hillary was our goal, and that was accomplished. However, I don't think Trump is helping himself one bit by throwing our intelligence people under the bus. The day might come when he'll need them.

James, the problem is that the "intelligence community" has been infiltrated and weaponized by communists and they are being used to create this whole gigantic hoax about "Russian meddling and collusion" to create an issue. As you stated earlier, "all countries spy on each other", which everyone knows. Obama knew what was going on but was fine with it as long as he thought Hillary was going to win. I for one take anything I hear from the "intelligence community" with a giant grain of salt and Trump probably does as well with good reason. What "everyone knows" that is being put out by them might and probably is a load of crap.

Its pretty easy to see what is going on. Its pretty obvious at this point that they have nothing on Trump.....they have almost admitted it. But they can keep using the "investigation" to hinder him and keep the low IQ communists in their base riled up. Look at the situation with Putin. Because of this phony BS put out by the "intelligence community" Trump was put into a lose-lose situation. He could either go over there and shoot his mouth off at Putin which would have damaged relations with him further, or he could have done what he did or similar which puts him in the position of being criticized for "collusion".

"Men must be governed by God or they will be ruled by tyrants". --- William Penn

hatari Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
If anyone wants to take something out of my OP (which is admittedly too long for consumption by most doubters), it should be this:

Trump has no desire to "negotiate" with Putin. there is no "negotiating" with Putin. Vlad is a hardcore despot and will NEVER do anything that does not clearly give him some advantage. Trump's plan is to cripple Russia economically and force Putin from power and hopefully sweep in reformers. Once that happens, Trump and the rest of the West can then attempt to negotiate with some leaders.

Explains why Trump isn't in Putin's face. He thinks Putin is irrelevant. It's not Putin that holds the key to US-Russia negations. It will be Putin's successor. Putin will not negotiate in good faith.
This also explains why Trump is in Europe's face. He wants them to work the plan. Up NATO spending forcing the Russians to keep up, and don't buy their energy thereby starving them economically.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by Paddler

Hatari- Just shut up. You're defending the worst president in the history of America:

Some drink the kool-aid.....

I agree with everything Trump said.....and I believe the "intelligence agencies" (the same ones who co-ordinated the "Russian dossier" and reported Saddam had WMDs) are all in on the effort to oust Trump....

.....THE DEEP STATE IS ALIVE AND WELL IN THE U.S.A......

Where are Hillary and the DNC servers that were hacked??? Destroyed......WHY???

BECAUSE IT'S ALL BULLSCHITT......

hatari Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger

Originally Posted by horse1

To be fair, Hillary might have been able to bankrupt them even quicker via required donations to the Clinton Foundation. wink

I like the way you think! That angle escaped me. smile

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
IC B2

hatari Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Middlefork_Miner
Originally Posted by Paddler

***You Are Ignoring this Idiot***

Some drink the kool-aid.....

Ahhhgg! Don't quote Schoolboy! When you do, his blather is visible to me. Eye bleach!!!!

H
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by hatari

Originally Posted by horse1

To be fair, Hillary might have been able to bankrupt them even quicker via required donations to the Clinton Foundation. wink

I like the way you think! That angle escaped me. smile

I had to go rinse my hands in gasoline after typing out the name in my above post.

I can walk on water.......................but I do stagger a bit on alcohol.
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Trump and Putin *are* in collusion,.....against the globalists.

That's why the globalist media is shrieking like a Banshee.

Anyone who can understand this simple fact is 1000% more politically astute than the majority of Americans.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Those on the left are either too stupid to put it all together or they're fundamentally dishonest in claiming that they can't.

Those on the right who can't put it together are unable to modify the perceptions and attitudes that they formed 40 years ago.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
If anyone wants to take something out of my OP (which is admittly too long for consumption by most doubters), it should be this:

Trump has no desire to "negotiate" with Putin. there is no "negotiating" with Putin. Vlad is a hardcore despot and will NEVER do anything that does not clearly give him some advantage. Trump's plan is to cripple Russia economically and force Putin from power and hopefully sweep in reformers. Once taht happens, Trump and the rest of the West can then attempt to negotiate with some leaders.

Explains why Trump isn't in Putin's face. He thinks Putin is irrelevant. It's not Putin that holds the key to US-Russia negations. It will be Putin's successor. Putin will not negotiate in good faith.
This also explains why Trump is in Europe's face. He wants them to work the plan. Up NATO spending forcing the Russians to keep up, and don't buy their energy thereby starving them economically.

I just don't agree. I think he wants to establish a good relationship with Russia, he knows the entire thing is a fabricated witch hunt concocted by the deep state,which includes our intelligence agencies.

So, he met with Putin and considers him credible, but not our agencies. Perfectly understandable after the bullschit of the last 2 years.

Trump is brutally honest and wasn't going to play stupid posturing word games with the media. He'll take the hit and heat because in the long run none of this faux outrage will matter one whit.

I simply don't believe there's some master plan in the works to bring down Putin, I just don't.

IC B3

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
I don't believe Trump is trying to bring down Putin either.

Putin is a wealth of information on how to deal with the people who are trying to destroy the west.

Those same people destroyed Russia.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
If anyone wants to take something out of my OP (which is admittedly too long for consumption by most doubters), it should be this:

Trump has no desire to "negotiate" with Putin. there is no "negotiating" with Putin. Vlad is a hardcore despot and will NEVER do anything that does not clearly give him some advantage. Trump's plan is to cripple Russia economically and force Putin from power and hopefully sweep in reformers. Once that happens, Trump and the rest of the West can then attempt to negotiate with some leaders.

Huh?

Honestly, I hope you are wrong.

When has this ever worked???????

I am MAGA.
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by Bristoe
I don't believe Trump is trying to bring down Putin either.

Putin is a wealth of information on how to deal with the people who are trying to destroy the west.

Those same people destroyed Russia.

Correct.

The average person has absolutely no clue because they haven't studied 'real' history in any great detail.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
hatari: I like what you posted and its so true too ! here`s another angle: if Putin testified on the 2016 election we might find out he tried to help Hillihag and we all know what will happen then Putin will commit suicide with a bullet in the back of his head. just say`n. keep posting great reading and accurate ! maybe some of these liberals on this site will figure it out ? Pete53

LIFE NRA , we vote Red up here, Norseman
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by RJY66
Originally Posted by JamesJr

As I said, in private Trump may very well have told Putin off in private. We will probably never know what all was discussed. My biggest problem with this thing is that pretty much everybody knows Russia did meddle in our election, and that in itself is nothing really earth shattering, as we've been doing the same thing all over the world for many years. All countries spy on each other, even though they are allies, and if they can influence that country into seeing things from their point of view, they do that as well. Our intelligence agencies all say Russia did it, and I for one, believe they are telling the truth. It makes me wonder why Trump keeps denying it.

I don't care whether Russia did or not, as the defeat of Hillary was our goal, and that was accomplished. However, I don't think Trump is helping himself one bit by throwing our intelligence people under the bus. The day might come when he'll need them.

James, the problem is that the "intelligence community" has been infiltrated and weaponized by communists and they are being used to create this whole gigantic hoax about "Russian meddling and collusion" to create an issue. As you stated earlier, "all countries spy on each other", which everyone knows. Obama knew what was going on but was fine with it as long as he thought Hillary was going to win. I for one take anything I hear from the "intelligence community" with a giant grain of salt and Trump probably does as well with good reason. What "everyone knows" that is being put out by them might and probably is a load of crap.

Its pretty easy to see what is going on. Its pretty obvious at this point that they have nothing on Trump.....they have almost admitted it. But they can keep using the "investigation" to hinder him and keep the low IQ communists in their base riled up. Look at the situation with Putin. Because of this phony BS put out by the "intelligence community" Trump was put into a lose-lose situation. He could either go over there and shoot his mouth off at Putin which would have damaged relations with him further, or he could have done what he did or similar which puts him in the position of being criticized for "collusion".

And let us not forget, it was this same intelligence community, headed by the likes of the communist Brennan, who used the fake dossier as the basis for all this mess...

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
hatari Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

Huh?

Honestly, I hope you are wrong.

When has this ever worked???????

1980's.

Read "Memiors" by Mikhail Gorbechev (1996). It will spell it out for you.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
The fact of the matter is,...because of neocon meddling all over the globe, Russia has a healthier relationship with the world that America does at this point.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
I will do that Hatari. Sounds like a good book.

In the last couple decades however........total schit storm!

Putin will not be replaced by a moderate. Especially if his downfall is hastened by the West.

You ever step between a Native American couple swinging for the fences?????

They both turn on you.

I am MAGA.
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
I wish my Uncle was closer....I would go visit him.

He was Hoover's man in Russia after the collapse of the Soviets.

Maybe I will send him an email.

I am MAGA.
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Russia was a beneficial ally in WW2. We may need their help in defeating the One World Order. I think Putin just tipped his hand and gave us that.

Zero and Hillary were not courting Putin for our benefit.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Page 3 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 10 11

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

250 members (2ndwind, 10Glocks, 69sportfury, 673, 1badf350, 29aholic, 40 invisible), 1,671 guests, and 1,077 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,976
Posts18,519,847
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.