Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
M
Originally Posted by Blackheart
Originally Posted by Mackay_Sagebrush
Originally Posted by Blackheart
Originally Posted by jimy
I would have run too, around here the cops grow or know whos growing weed and they "patrol" these areas as well as the growers, and if there's ten plants in that plot there are more plots of ten plants in that area, no one goes to that kind of effort for ten plants.
I've known a bunch of folks who grew pot on state land. One thing they all had in common was to never plant much in one area. They'd plant a few in one state forest and a few in another and some more in another. Because they know damn well if a patch is found, either by cops or by thieves, that whole area will be thoroughly searched.

I love when people all but tell us on a public forum in just a few posts that they"Hide from cops while hunting at night" and just happen to know/associate with all manner of drug dealers/criminals like public land pot growers who are famous for trashing our public lands, leaving their human waste, schitloads of trash spead all over the place, piping plastic, etc, etc. With the exception of border jumpers, I have never seen a lower class of scum that will dump their trash faster on public lands than the public land pot growers.

Stay classy.

Listen douchebag, I don't give a fugg who you are, when you've worked construction type jobs most of your life you work with that type of people every day. Lots of them. And you get to know them and hear their stories. So don't be puttin' none of that shyt on me. You high and mighty snob azz Gomers don't have a clue how many of your houses get built, roofs get reshingled, etc etc. by hard working folks who smoke pot. And then most of you have the audacity to look down your long, pointy noses at them while you're suckin' down your bourbon on the rocks. I'm sure some of those guys dump trash on state land etc. but don't for one damn minute try to convince me that hunters/ "sportsmen" are a better class of people because you're full of shyt if you do. It's all those fine upstanding "Sportsmen" that have stolen my treestands and blinds, threatened to shoot my beagles because they interrupted "their deer hunting" while legally chasing rabbits, tried to kick me off my grandfathers land saying it was theirs or that they had exclusive rights from the owner and I had to leave. I finally gave up hunting from stands and blinds altogether 20 years ago because I couldn't afford to supply every damn deer hunter in NY with one. Crypes I could go on all night about how wonderful all those fine upstanding "sportsmen" are, when the truth is an awful high percentage are lowlife, scumbag. lieing thieves.

LOL!

Obviously nailed it right on the head!

Personally I could care less about who chooses to smoke some weed and who chooses to have a cocktail. I was referring to the trailer trash/criminal element that destroy public lands with their outdoor MJ grows, and think the national forests are their personal dumpsters, not to mention poachers..

Your reply certainly shows what a class act you are though, trying to justify your social peer's actions and behaviors.. Thanks for sharing.

Again,

Stay Classy!

THE CHAIR IS AGAINST THE WALL.

The Tikka T3 in .308 Winchester is the Glock 19 of the rifle world.

The website is up and running!

www.lostriverammocompany.com

K
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
K

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by gunner500
"STOP RESISTING" now where's the parking brake on this mother-fu-ker? grin

I've read that several times,..and laughed every time.

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Originally Posted by R_H_Clark
Originally Posted by gunner500
"STOP RESISTING" now where's the parking brake on this mother-fu-ker? grin

I've read that several times,..and laughed every time.

LOL, I've seen it firsthand, laughed with a copper buddy one time over that, he'd quit flopping about if y'all quit beating on him. grin

Trump Won!
IC B2

B
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
B

Tracked him down.........

When I die I hope I don't start voting democrat.
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by Bearcat74

Tracked him down.........

and people say cats cant smell

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

Page 9 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

671 members (160user, 007FJ, 1beaver_shooter, 16penny, 10gaugemag, 10gaugeman, 75 invisible), 2,957 guests, and 1,386 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,479
Posts18,471,757
Members73,936
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.