B
Originally Posted by Jeff_O
gurgle gurgle gurgle

MAGA

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Which 'handlers' would 'your handlers' be that you speak of Mamaobamapoolboy?

FJB & FJT
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
....... and today the big pussy tries to weasel out of what he CLEARLY said, and clearly meant.

What a cowardly, lying sack of America-hating SCUM. At least with FOX and Gingrich etc turning on him the alt.sheeple might actually turn on their [bleep] brains. This has been an absolutely pathetic little display of mindless indoctrination that y'all have willingly participated in. Good job, sheeple.

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
....... and today the big pussy tries to weasel out of what he CLEARLY said, and clearly meant.

What a cowardly, lying sack of America-hating SCUM. At least with FOX and Gingrich etc turning on him the alt.sheeple might actually turn on their [bleep] brains. This has been an absolutely pathetic little display of mindless indoctrination that y'all have willingly participated in. Good job, sheeple.

Calling our president America hating scum?

I think you have him confused with Obama.

Why exactly are you here? On this site, I mean?

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Jello you’re calling President Trump a pussy? You who falls off ladders and claims PTSD? You are one sorry excuse for a man. But hey we already knew that. What sack of crap you are.

MAGA

IC B2

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
If any of you still think Putin doesn't own Trump's lying ass after that display of cowardly self-pissing that Trump put on.......

PS- you're starting to see it because your handlers are starting to tell you to.... it's the beginning of the end. wink

Hahahaha.

I guess you miseed that about Hillary getting $400 million from Russia she didnt declare. How much did the Trump campaign get from Russia.

I also guess you missed where Rosey said there were no Americans connected to the Russian spys. Then Mueller turned the case over to counterintelligence who does NO PROSECUTIONS. IOW, Mueller sent the findings to die.These were the same group of Russians Mueller charged before plus a couple more. This time he charged them with espionage so he would not have to show his evidence against them. He dropped previous charges as he didnt want to go through discovery with tge foreign groups lowyers when they surprised him by wanting to return to the US and fight the charges. He had mistakenly assumed they would stay in Russia and he would not have to prepare for dealing with them in US court.

The lowlife scum figured he could change the charges to espionage and be able to avoid dealing with them. He has effectively dropped the case against those he charged before the ink was dry. What a great guy. Your kind of hero, huh, Jell0?

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

What a cowardly, lying sack of America-hating SCUM I am. At least with FOX and Gingrich etc turning on him the alt.sheeple might actually turn on their [bleep] brains. This has been an absolutely pathetic little display of mindless indoctrination that y'all have willingly participated in. Good job, sheeple.

fyp.

That's ok, I'll ass shoot a dink.

Steelhead

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
I guess he hates America because he didnt give little Kim a few billion to build nuclear weapons and ICBMs the way Slick Willey did and the way Zero flew $150 billion to Iran to help them pay Putin to help them set up their nuclear weapons program. Darn, with Zeros treay with Iran i guess he forgot to include restrictions against them making missiles to deliver them. Yeah, what a man. They promised not to blow us to smithereens for ten years. Well great. We got 5 more to go. What foresite, huh?

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/05/23/world/middleeast/iran-missiles.html

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Why exactly are you here? On this site, I mean?

Because even his Ladder PTSD support group kick his sorry ass out and we are all he has left.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
If any of you still think Putin doesn't own Trump's lying ass after that display of cowardly self-pissing that Trump put on.......

PS- you're starting to see it because your handlers are starting to tell you to.... it's the beginning of the end. wink

Did you feel as strongly when your hero halfrican bowed before the Saudi king? [bleep] lieberal pos. 🖕🏿

"I Birn Quhil I Se" MacLeod of Lewis
I Burn While I See
Hold Fast MacLeod of Harris
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
What's good about Trump baring his ass like that was that it forces even the conspiracy-addled partisan dumbphucks -- and by that I mean YOU-- to begin to realize that yes, there's something weird going on.

You'll deny that, but we both know you're lying.

Trump engaged with Russia to hack the election. He's clearly owned. Even you numbnuts are realizing it. He's in the process of getting caught. And the egotistical son of a bitch will burn it all down- or try to- rather than go down in history as one of the great traitors of all time. The only real question left here is how many retards he takes down with him. Based on this forum, it'll be more than a few. crazy

And I'll be laffin'. Hell, given I've already been soooo right while you've been soooo wrong I'm already chuckling every time I toss a few brain cells towards thinking of you [bleep]. Thanks for that fellas.

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
N
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
N

Last edited by Nrut; 07/19/18.

It's a great life if you don't weaken..
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
The cognitive dissonance displayed by liberal faqs is astonishing. They really have become so unhinged and a threat to freedom everywhere. What they think they know and what the truth is is so at odds with reality that I truly believe that liberalism IS a mental disorder and one that’s so serious that it should preclude them from owning firearms, voting or anything else that requires thought or responsibility. Liberals have become so pathetic and polarizing that “moderate” liberals are jumping ship, they don’t want anything to do with the anti-American, fascist pieces ofshit which will only hurt them (democraps) in the next election cycle. The next ass whooping they receive in the voting booth will push them and their agenda to the brink of destruction. President Trump winning handily in 2020 will be the coup-de-grace for them.....I think it’s going to get worse for them before it gets better for us. It’s going to be fun watching our President right the ship that the one worlders have been looting and scuttling for decades. It’ll be painful for them and I hope it hurts like hell.

I really wish they’d declare war so that the herd could be legally culled....

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
What's good about Trump baring his ass like that was that it forces even the conspiracy-addled partisan dumbphucks -- and by that I mean YOU-- to begin to realize that yes, there's something weird going on.

You'll deny that, but we both know you're lying.

Trump engaged with Russia to hack the election. He's clearly owned. Even you numbnuts are realizing it. He's in the process of getting caught. And the egotistical son of a bitch will burn it all down- or try to- rather than go down in history as one of the great traitors of all time. The only real question left here is how many retards he takes down with him. Based on this forum, it'll be more than a few. crazy

And I'll be laffin'. Hell, given I've already been soooo right while you've been soooo wrong I'm already chuckling every time I toss a few brain cells towards thinking of you [bleep]. Thanks for that fellas.

You've never been right about anything, Jeff, and being consistent, you still aren't right about anything.

If your plan is to make yourself a foolish laughing stock, you might not still be right, but you would and will be successful.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Said more succinctly, as the kids would put it: you are now "woke". There is no un-woke. You won't admit it since many of the thread-meisters present here are (no offense) lying sacks of SHÏT.....and I see a couple LSOS's lying about me right up above.... . but woke, you are. wink

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
N
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
N

It's a great life if you don't weaken..
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Said more succinctly, as the kids would put it: you are now "woke". There is no un-woke. You won't admit it since many of the thread-meisters present here are (no offense) lying sacks of SHÏT.....and I see a couple LSOS's lying about me right up above.... . but woke, you are. wink

You know the only reason you keep coming back, time after time, after having your ass handed to you by your betters.... is that you REALLY like being dominated by real men.

Because that's what happens each time you post.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
JeffO ,the drugged out liberal hippy fhaggot is back for more of his intellectual "golden showers". He loves being shat upon.

Hillarious!

Last edited by jk16; 07/19/18.
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

^^^^ Unhinged. ^^^^

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Page 100 of 165 1 2 98 99 100 101 102 164 165

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

582 members (2500HD, 1Longbow, 10gaugemag, 1beaver_shooter, 222Sako, 1lesfox, 72 invisible), 2,560 guests, and 1,359 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,515
Posts18,509,484
Members74,002
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.