Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 48 1 2 3 4 5 47 48
S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
I bet it said 'For Sale in AR Only' but someone fugged up and thought AK was short for Arkansas so they shipped it. Arkansas residents wouldn't have noticed a problem.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
GB1

P
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
P
I use Alpha brass as well, but due to lack of availability at a point in time I have grabbed a few hundred Starline LRP cases. I am very impressed actually. Dimensionally excellent and very robust with a case capacity almost bang on with Lapua.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by SuperCub
I'm sure the office banter was much less gracious than the return correspondence.

Surprised they even responded to the wonder dolt.

^^^ this ^^^

Maker of the Frankenstud Sling Keeper
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
One of many reasons I couldn't work customer service.
It's one thing to fix a problem, I do that all the time in my job.
But, I'm not anyones bitch, and would have sent Little Dick a GFY.

Have had experience with customers like that. They really are not worth
the time they demand. Just needy people that need to bawl and complain.
And here he is, playing for attention, after they offered to try and make it right.

Heck, he probably did take brass from them and use it.
And then came here with his, look at my "Billy Bob Bad Ass" show.

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!
R
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
R
Long ago, I did telephone technical support for ** computers, and learned a great way to deal with folks like you.

Back then ** did not have a toll free number for tech support, so the call sometimes went downhill very quickly when the caller started ranting at me about how long they had been on hold and why ** didn't have a toll free number. If the caller was nice to me, and or I felt they were wronged, I had the ability to send them free things such as printer cartridges and so forth, if they were particularly nasty, they would hear something like this....hello, hello, are you still there?...hello, hello, can you hear me? Then, I'd hang up, and they could start all over again in telephone queue hell.

In over thirty five years of reloading I've never not had a company make something right. Attitude is everything.

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I think this was a huge blunder on their part. Huge. I will never order any of their product. All manufacturers have QC issues from time to time. When a customer brings those issues to your attention, no matter how snarky the tone, you do NOT take them to task for their attitude. The first thing you do is you ship them the match grade product they paid for. Then you take ownership of your poor QC, you don't make excuses for it. You thank the customer for giving you an opportunity to grow. I don't even understand how there was a question of whether or not they should respond to his email. Hell yes you respond. You screwed up, and you owe the customer an apology and the product they paid for.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
I think this was a huge blunder on their part. Huge. I will never order any of their product. All manufacturers have QC issues from time to time. When a customer brings those issues to your attention, no matter how snarky the tone, you do NOT take them to task for their attitude. The first thing you do is you ship them the match grade product they paid for. Then you take ownership of your poor QC, you don't make excuses for it. You thank the customer for giving you an opportunity to grow. I don't even understand how there was a question of whether or not they should respond to his email. Hell yes you respond. You screwed up, and you owe the customer an apology and the product they paid for.

Correct...

- Greg

Success is found at the intersection of planning, hard work, and stubbornness.
K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
Thank you. Funny how it's ok to sell precession junk if the customer is rude. Way I see it don't buy junk brass don't be hateful to people happy with junk. Don't spend a lot of money on fake boobs for a old woman. Have a positive attitude

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Steelhead
I bet it said 'For Sale in AR Only' but someone fugged up and thought AK was short for Arkansas so they shipped it. Arkansas residents wouldn't have noticed a problem.

Not that they wouldn't notice.....they no enough to not care

Maker of the Frankenstud Sling Keeper
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by tedthorn

Not that they wouldn't notice.....they no enough to not care

I know enough to live below Mason Dixon line.

I also know the diff in no.

Jerry

jwall- *** 3100 guy***

A Flat Trajectory is Never a Handicap

Speed is Trajectory's Friend !!
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Kaleb
Thank you. Funny how it's ok to sell precession junk if the customer is rude. Way I see it don't buy junk brass don't be hateful to people happy with junk. Don't spend a lot of money on fake boobs for a old woman. Have a positive attitude

😂🤣😂😎

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B

Agreed. It would have been interesting to see them send a reply of. Yes, that is [bleep] brass. We apologize and x amount of new quality brass is already on its way no charge and keep what you have.

Keep your powder dry and stay frosty my friends.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I'd be willing to bet they don't have any 'quality' brass to send....... in 'x' amount, or ANY amount.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
WOW can't believe Peterson's response. They shoulda said what is your addy and we will send you 500 free new brass right now! Unreal customer service when pics are provided and clearly indisputable!

If you find yourself in a hole....quit digging
D
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
D
I keep hearing the phrase "alpha brass" what the heck is alpha brass? Are you suggesting a particular brand or??? I haven't found such a thing in a long time. I did get a kick out of his letter and am surprised that they sent that crap out!

NRA Benefactor Member

Those who live by the sword get shot by those who don't.

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Originally Posted by dennisinaz
I keep hearing the phrase "alpha brass" what the heck is alpha brass? Are you suggesting a particular brand or??? I haven't found such a thing in a long time. I did get a kick out of his letter and am surprised that they sent that crap out!

http://alphamunitions.com/

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by GregW

Correct...

+1 . I Think Larry was right. Who needs garbage shoved down our throats. Charge me a premium I want a premium product no excuses.

Never take life to seriously, after all ,no one gets out of it alive.
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Alpha is a brand. And iits amazing they sent that crap out!

Never take life to seriously, after all ,no one gets out of it alive.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Like the way you handled their deflection ("YOU sold me the schitt product").

What fresh Hell is this?
K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
When the order came in, they already knew of Larry, and have seen pics of his guns and handiwork. They probably let out a resounding "we're not worthy!" and had to dig deep to provide brass to match his lineup. There was even talk of throwing the brass across rocks before shipping it.

JK

He had every right to be upset if they market it as premium brass. They should just sell it as "an alternative to Rem, better than Prvi"

Page 3 of 48 1 2 3 4 5 47 48

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

244 members (1minute, 204guy, 24HourCampFireGuy50, 16penny, 257_X_50, 1beaver_shooter, 32 invisible), 2,287 guests, and 1,314 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,113
Posts18,483,440
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.