Hop To
Page 5 of 48 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 47 48
D
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
D
Originally Posted by Boxer
And these "features" looked "right"?

Horribbly fhuqking schitty Lot on left,equally schitty Lot on right. 1000% on the money,amidship(that means the middle).

Lot to left has flash holes way out of round and far from centered. Lot to right,is Norma soft,dismal in headspace uniformity and fhuqking worthless in concentricity too,though the flash holes are purtier.

[Linked Image]

Some thangs mighta been measured. Laffin'!

[Linked Image]

Hint. Someone is likely welllllllllll ahead of the curve and sandbagging more than a smidge and it prolly ain't Peterson. Laffin'!

Field curvature do not make "drilled" flash holes appear as being punched. Hint.(grin)

If it helps,I can shoot various P&S's,FF,APS-H and APS-C from 17 to 400mm,if only for conversation.

[Linked Image]

Peterson for whatever reason,seems to "think" that they can lie their way out of outright SCHIT products. Personally,I do not see that happening.(grin)

I VERY much enjoy the heartfelt Insecurities,surging Estrogen Levels and WIDE fhuqking berth of all things prudent,in the hopes of salving these sad sack fhuqking realities,crafted as per their best abilities. Fascinating as well,that folks not fluent in their native tongue and a couple/few tons of IQ shy of making the mark,are prone to Emotion,rather than discuss facts.

1)How the fhuqk hard is it,to cite if the 'holes are punched or not?

2)How the fhuqk hard is it,to cite a Rockwell head/web number?

3)How the fhuqk hard is it,to cite the acceptable percentage of Dog Schit shipped in a single order?

4)How the fhuqk do you miss "QC" that horribly and then try to condone it?

Just who in the fhuqk,would be STUPID enough to buy this schit,after this MAGNIFICENT display of outright dishonesty and schit "craftsmanship",as a Business Model?

Spare no details,you "trend setters".

Laffin'!

Peterson finds Facts unsettling and are hoping to fixate Fluff instead. The STUPID Fhuqk can't even manage to post a picture either. Now THAT...is Peterson "consistency"!

Laffin'!

BEST Thread ever!!!!

Just checked an Inbox and was "rewarded" with the HIGHLY Esteemed Peterson Me Sooooooooooo Horny Brass "test",for "QC" considerations!

Laffin'!

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Holy fhuqking schit I'm laughing sooooooooooo fhuqking hard...I'm CRYING!!!!!

Wayyyyyyyyyyyy BEST thread ever!

I just noticed you have two different user names. Did you mean to do that? Seems like you are a troll bud. If they are so bad, why wont you let us make it right by replacing them?

GB1

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by DerekP
Originally Posted by 16bore
They say it's punched on the website now......

Correct, I just updated it. We never said they were drilled. We said cut. Punching is a form of cutting. Scissors cut. They are shears. Just like a punch.

Derek...stop now.

Have a nice life, and all the best.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Easy big boy.....

D
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
D
Easy big boy.....

Just telling you why we updated it so there wouldn't be any confusion.

D
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
D
Originally Posted by JSTUART

Correct, I just updated it. We never said they were drilled. We said cut. Punching is a form of cutting. Scissors cut. They are shears. Just like a punch.

Derek...stop now.

I'm gonna take your advice. Thanks.

IC B2

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Easy big boy.....

Just telling you why we updated it so there wouldn't be any confusion.

You were warned fellow, that pulling sensation you can feel on your feet is not mirth and camaraderie, it is quicksand.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

Derek...stop now.

Have a nice life.

D
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
D

Derek...stop now.

Have a nice life.

Will do. Thought I could help, I appreciate the advice.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R

Wow, that’s misleading.

Best of luck

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Boxer
And these "features" looked "right"?

Horribbly fhuqking schitty Lot on left,equally schitty Lot on right. 1000% on the money,amidship(that means the middle).

Lot to left has flash holes way out of round and far from centered. Lot to right,is Norma soft,dismal in headspace uniformity and fhuqking worthless in concentricity too,though the flash holes are purtier.

[Linked Image]

Some thangs mighta been measured. Laffin'!

[Linked Image]

Hint. Someone is likely welllllllllll ahead of the curve and sandbagging more than a smidge and it prolly ain't Peterson. Laffin'!

Field curvature do not make "drilled" flash holes appear as being punched. Hint.(grin)

If it helps,I can shoot various P&S's,FF,APS-H and APS-C from 17 to 400mm,if only for conversation.

[Linked Image]

Peterson for whatever reason,seems to "think" that they can lie their way out of outright SCHIT products. Personally,I do not see that happening.(grin)

I VERY much enjoy the heartfelt Insecurities,surging Estrogen Levels and WIDE fhuqking berth of all things prudent,in the hopes of salving these sad sack fhuqking realities,crafted as per their best abilities. Fascinating as well,that folks not fluent in their native tongue and a couple/few tons of IQ shy of making the mark,are prone to Emotion,rather than discuss facts.

1)How the fhuqk hard is it,to cite if the 'holes are punched or not?

2)How the fhuqk hard is it,to cite a Rockwell head/web number?

3)How the fhuqk hard is it,to cite the acceptable percentage of Dog Schit shipped in a single order?

4)How the fhuqk do you miss "QC" that horribly and then try to condone it?

Just who in the fhuqk,would be STUPID enough to buy this schit,after this MAGNIFICENT display of outright dishonesty and schit "craftsmanship",as a Business Model?

Spare no details,you "trend setters".

Laffin'!

Peterson finds Facts unsettling and are hoping to fixate Fluff instead. The STUPID Fhuqk can't even manage to post a picture either. Now THAT...is Peterson "consistency"!

Laffin'!

BEST Thread ever!!!!

Just checked an Inbox and was "rewarded" with the HIGHLY Esteemed Peterson Me Sooooooooooo Horny Brass "test",for "QC" considerations!

Laffin'!

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Holy fhuqking schit I'm laughing sooooooooooo fhuqking hard...I'm CRYING!!!!!

Wayyyyyyyyyyyy BEST thread ever!

I just noticed you have two different user names. Did you mean to do that? Seems like you are a troll bud. If they are so bad, why wont you let us make it right by replacing them?

Of course he is a troll. He's an insecure blowhard and an attention whore too. That is the very reason you should have never entered the thread. You have let him drag you into the mud with him. He has won. Jezzuz brother. This is the second blunder the blowhard has baited you into.

My advice here is free, so you get what you pay for. You'll have another unwinnable customer in the future. No matter their tone when they approach you, you don't get down on their level and you don't take offense. You do all that you can to fulfill your obligation to them. You take the steps necessary to fix anything that may be broken and you move on. End of story.

As far as forums go, I have seen a lot of manufacturers and industry reps enter into various forums. It almost never works out well. There will always be losers whose sole goal is to bring you down or try to look smarter than you.

Build a good product, price it right and stand behind it. You will succeed. Find a way to keep it in production during periods of high demand and you'll be a smash hit.

Last edited by PaulBarnard; 07/31/18.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Really.

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by kingston

Really.

Yes, a punch and die is the same as cut. 🤥

Just like saying cut is the same as sheared., see it’s the same if you leave out “flame” and just say cut. Imagine getting a sheared piece of high quality steel that was advertised as “cut”.. It’s misleading and incredibly stupid. Oh well I guess

Last edited by rosco1; 07/31/18.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard

Of course he is a troll. He's an insecure blowhard and an attention whore too. That is the very reason you should have never entered the thread. You have let him drag you into the mud with him he has won. Jezzuz brother. This is the second blunder the blowhard has baited you into.

What’s a guy gonna do?

I’m no BS/Boxer fanboy, but his thread reflects very poorly on Peterson. I’d love to see the brass they sent Larry. His pictures are unflattering, at best. Send me the brass and I’ll shoot it with a $1000 macro lens.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Really.

There's really no value in getting into a battle of semantics. But yes, punches cut the material they are used on. They have provided a better descriptor now, and that's all that matters.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by rosco1

Really.

Yes, a punch and die is the same as cut. 🤥

Just like saying cut is the same as sheared., see it’s the same if you leave out “flame” and just say cut. Imagine getting a sheared piece of high quality steel that was advertised as “cut”.. It’s misleading and incredibly stupid. Oh well I guess

Yea, I get.......

Sheared is sheared, punched is punched, drilled is drilled, milled is milled, turned is turned, spun is spun, sawn is sawed, etc....

Machined, bored, cut, formed, and so on could mean sheared, punched, drilled, milled, turned, spun, sawn, etc.

Stamped can be a combination of formed, sheared and/or punched.

My “Really” statement is a reaction to Mr. Peterson’s estimation of his audience here.

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R

Really.

There's really no value in getting into a battle of semantics. But yes, punches cut the material they are used on. They have provided a better descriptor now, and that's all that matters.

All that matters? Why would someone say cut when they are punched in the first place?

Here’s why, punches and shears [bleep] things up. As seen in the pictures.

Just a little white lie never hurt nobody?

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Really.

Words can be great tools for communication.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I am a pretty casual reloader. I don't know what the industry standard for creating flash holes is. If the hole is uniform, centered and smooth (which Larry's was not) does it matter? That's meant to be a question for my education, not to challenge anyone. Can match grade brass be created by punching rather than cutting, drilling or otherwise creating the hole?

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Can match grade brass be created by punching rather than cutting, drilling or otherwise creating the hole?

it can, but when I read cut I think of a better and more consistent product. Not something I’m going to have to sort,uniform and prep like almost all the others.

Page 5 of 48 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 47 48

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

322 members (204guy, 16penny, 1beaver_shooter, 1minute, 1_deuce, 17CalFan, 44 invisible), 2,493 guests, and 1,339 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,112
Posts18,483,424
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.