Print Thread
Hop To
Page 11 of 48 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 47 48
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by irfubar
I am always amazed at how quick people are ready to tear people in the business apart here at the fire.

The man invested a ton of money hoping to fill a market niche created by the last shortage. He deserves a chance.

Hopefully, thanks to people like him we will not have to worry about brass shortages in the future ?

Ya Big Stick is good at running his mouth and insulting people, I am just surprised how many are eager to jump on board.

Exactly.... be willing to bet the only reason the email was written that way, was for the forums... obviously...

As far as customer service, I woulda told him to get fuucked.....

Ping pong balls for the win.
Once you've wrestled everything else in life is easy. Dan Gable
I keep my circle small, I’d rather have 4 quarters than 100 pennies.

Ain’t easy havin pals.
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by DerekP
Originally Posted by MallardAddict
Originally Posted by Beaver10
In the meantime while we await capture...Feel free to mail me Larry’s 1000 rounds of replacement brass in 26 Nosler. I will keep it in trust for when Big Stick returns...You can PM me for my shipping information.

Thank you for your understanding.

Beaver10 😎

Listen here ya selfish son of a bïtch if free brass shows up i get half. After all 1000 rounds of Nosler Brass is likely enough to torch 17 barrels minimum

Haha. I haven't heard of someone threatening to fiery furnace someone. I'm keeping that one.

Mallard is the only dude I know running a kiln furnace to heat his single wide trailer.... And, he doesn’t spin clay either. Hint. 😎

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
In the meantime while we await capture...Feel free to mail me Larry’s 1000 rounds of replacement brass in 26 Nosler. I will keep it in trust for when Big Stick returns...You can PM me for my shipping information.

Beaver10 😎

Listen here ya selfish son of a bïtch if free brass shows up i get half. After all 1000 rounds of Nosler Brass is likely enough to torch 17 barrels minimum

Derek,
Hasn’t offered up schit to me, yet. I guess you need to call him names or threaten to never use his brass before he’ll send a care package. Of course I would share some 26 Nosler brass with you... Is 3 enough? 😂😎

“Molon Labe”
D
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
D

Beaver10 😎

Derek,
Hasn’t offered up schit to me, yet. I guess you need to call him names or threaten to never use his brass before he’ll send a care package. Of course I would share some 26 Nosler brass with you... Is 3 enough? 😂😎

I’ve got a box I can send your way. I don’t have any Nosler yet though. Hahaha. PM me your address. Just share some pictures and results.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Steelhead
I've seen enough deflection to know where my money will never go.

You got any 26 Nosler brass? Just begging is all. 😁😎

“Molon Labe”
IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Beaver10 😎

Derek,

I’ve got a box I can send your way. I don’t have any Nosler yet though. Hahaha. PM me your address. Just share some pictures and results.

Beaver, you little whore...

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

Beaver10 😎

Derek,

Derek, if you want a good honest opinion of your brass, look up scenarshooter on here. Dude is legit, and won't be a fuucking dick if he doesn't like it.... if your shiits good, and you wanna sell some, hit him up..... you've been led to water....

Ping pong balls for the win.
Once you've wrestled everything else in life is easy. Dan Gable
I keep my circle small, I’d rather have 4 quarters than 100 pennies.

Ain’t easy havin pals.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Judman

Beaver10 😎

Derek,

Derek, if you want a good honest opinion of your brass, look up scenarshooter on here. Dude is legit, and won't be a fuucking dick if he doesn't like it.... if your shiits good, and you wanna sell some, hit him up..... you've been led to water....

Pat has already stated that he has Peterson brass in route.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by kingston
Originally Posted by Kaleb
Originally Posted by jackmountain
I still can't believe Bhoges won't send him a tract to test....
I mean, what's the worst that could happen?

Worst would be good he scope doesn't work. If it did he would possibly sell 100+ of them like the SS scopes.

Holy fugking word salad. You stroking out?

Kaleb, got “auto stroked” again...😎

“Molon Labe”
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Beaver10 😎

Derek,

Derek, that’s kind...I will PM you my address. I will also place a paid order for some other brass to try. Yes, I will post pics of your gifted brass and the brass I purchase and post it on this thread... Order coming in tonight after I’m done reading the hilarity that’s always on Fire...😎

“Molon Labe”
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Beaver10 😎

Derek,

Beaver, you little whore...

A cheap whore, too ....😎
Should I feel dirty? 😂

Last edited by Beaver10; 08/01/18.

“Molon Labe”
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
You know they don’t make 270 brass, right?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Really....Well there goes my parade. 🌈🦄🌈😎

“Molon Labe”
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Heck while we are asking to field test Peterson brass....... I have a 6.5 CM and can wright a better, more positive review email.

😁

Maker of the Frankenstud Sling Keeper
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
You know they don’t make 270 brass, right?

Paint it rainbow colors with a sharpie, bet it will make you all warm and fuzzy. Then go kill something with it and watch the hemmoraghoc strokes abound. Bet no one asks to borrow your rifle. I think that was my wife’s plan with the cerakote on her 6.5 CM but the jokes on her as I wanted it to look trashy.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Ted, if Derek flips me some 6.5 CM I will send some to you, and you can write me a good review 😁😎

“Molon Labe”
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by tedthorn
Heck while we are asking to field test Peterson brass....... I have a 6.5 CM and can wright a better, more positive review email.

😁

Wright you’re....

P
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
P
I think Peterson Brass is top notch. Shame this thread happened. In every way that a case can be measured it is more uniform than Lapua. Always outliers I suppose. Derek has been a good sport have you ever seen a thread on the campfire get turned around positively like this?!

Second, I watched the video from the cable channel and I'm pretty certain brandon needs to be seen by a doctor. He's rocking COPD or something. Get that man some air!

Last edited by prose; 08/01/18.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by tedthorn

😁

Wright you’re....

See “Auto Correct” 🤨

“Molon Labe”
S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Originally Posted by Judman
Originally Posted by irfubar
I am always amazed at how quick people are ready to tear people in the business apart here at the fire.

The man invested a ton of money hoping to fill a market niche created by the last shortage. He deserves a chance.

Hopefully, thanks to people like him we will not have to worry about brass shortages in the future ?

Ya Big Stick is good at running his mouth and insulting people, I am just surprised how many are eager to jump on board.

Exactly.... be willing to bet the only reason the email was written that way, was for the forums... obviously...

As far as customer service, I woulda told him to get fuucked.....

Hey i was pulling for Peterson tell he opened his mouth. He didn't help himself.

Thankfully enough folks on the Fire would eat a dog turd if Larry posted negatively about dog turds.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
Page 11 of 48 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 47 48

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

74 members (257_X_50, 808outdoors, 2500HD, 7mm_Loco, 257robertsimp, 10 invisible), 1,387 guests, and 795 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,118
Posts18,483,502
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.