Hop To
Page 101 of 165 1 2 99 100 101 102 103 164 165
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by deflave

^^^^ Unhinged. ^^^^

And getting even more delusional.

Never thought it could happen, but it is.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Jeff_O
What's good about Trump baring his ass like that was that it forces even the conspiracy-addled partisan dumbphucks -- and by that I mean YOU-- to begin to realize that yes, there's something weird going on.

You'll deny that, but we both know you're lying.

Trump engaged with Russia to hack the election. He's clearly owned. Even you numbnuts are realizing it. He's in the process of getting caught. And the egotistical son of a bitch will burn it all down- or try to- rather than go down in history as one of the great traitors of all time. The only real question left here is how many retards he takes down with him. Based on this forum, it'll be more than a few. crazy

And I'll be laffin'. Hell, given I've already been soooo right while you've been soooo wrong I'm already chuckling every time I toss a few brain cells towards thinking of you [bleep]. Thanks for that fellas.

This is what winning looks like and we are winning everyday.

[Linked Image]

I'm here to increase my social credit score and rub elbows with some of the highest rollers on the internet.
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Jeff seriously. You should have Piddler look at your Mangina. You seem a little more irrational than usual. Is it that time of the month or did you see a ladder?

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by DryPowder
[Linked Image]

At least they realize President Trump has a very large set of balls.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Jeff, you have a choice........

Just an FYI, PTSD is a serious condition, please avoid any ladders.

Paul

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

IC B2

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by Nrut

WOW! Ive a feeling Trump has been sitting on the Democrat demise since day one. Going to be MEGA when he exposes the Democrats before the midterms. Thats why they are melting down, they know its coming.

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Jell0 doesnt read any of these posts. He doesnt want to know what we think. He knows it all and is trying to enlighten us.

He knows we are liars because we dont think he is smart. His mom and a teacher told him he was smart. Viola. We are all just trying to trick him.

Last edited by jaguartx; 07/20/18.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Pretty funny hearing Rudy G. float the "collusion isn't a crime!" trial balloon.

A few things.

First, whether that exact term has a criminal statute attached to it or not, what collusion with an adversary to hork an election IS, is treasonous, despicable, utterly selfish, and profoundly un-American.

Second, there are plenty of crimes associated with collusion anyway. Trust me on this. There will be no shortage of actual crimes committed here.

Third, it's just the final stage of Trump's pathetic slo-motion walkback of basically everything he's said lied about with respect to his campaign and Russia. What a [bleep] clown show. And now, his last gasp is that it's not a crime, you see! I mean, he didn't PAY those mean hackers (bet he did). He just.... just.... worked with them to subvert the democratic process at the core of what makes America exceptional. That's all!

And finally, a crime isn't necessary to impeach anyway. Which is where this is headed.

Man, did you guys get PLAYED. Suckers.

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
And finally, a crime isn't necessary to impeach anyway. Which is where this is headed.

Dumbass.

Article I § 2 of the United States Constitution gives the House of Representatives the sole power to impeach (make formal charges against) and Article I § 3 gives the Senate the sole power to try impeachments. Article II § 4 of the Constitution provides as follows:

"The President, Vice President and all civil officers of the United States, shall be removed from office on impeachment for, and conviction of, treason, bribery, or other high crimes and misdemeanors."

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Pretty funny hearing Rudy G. float the "collusion isn't a crime!" trial balloon.

A few things.

First, whether that exact term has a criminal statute attached to it or not, what collusion with an adversary to hork an election IS, is treasonous, despicable, utterly selfish, and profoundly un-American.

Second, there are plenty of crimes associated with collusion anyway. Trust me on this. There will be no shortage of actual crimes committed here.

Third, it's just the final stage of Trump's pathetic slo-motion walkback of basically everything he's said lied about with respect to his campaign and Russia. What a [bleep] clown show. And now, his last gasp is that it's not a crime, you see! I mean, he didn't PAY those mean hackers (bet he did). He just.... just.... worked with them to subvert the democratic process at the core of what makes America exceptional. That's all!

Man, did you guys get PLAYED. Suckers.

"Trust me on this"

Everyone has the right to be a dipszchit but it's high time you quit abusing the privilege.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

WWP53D
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I'm not going to say Jeffo is a dumbass,

But he certainly has bad luck when it comes to thinking.

Trust me on this.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
It's going to be epic when Mueller comes out and says "I got nothing", Ole Jell0 won't ever be seen again. lol

That's ok, I'll ass shoot a dink.

Steelhead

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
"Collusion is not a crime, but that doesn't matter because there was No Collusion (except by Crooked Hillary and the Democrats)!"

Your guy is freaking out. Wonder why? Can't think of one reason. A true mystery.

Let's parse this.

"Collusion is not a crime"
- no, but conspiracy is, and there are a number of relevant statutes, dumb ass.

"But that doesn't matter"
- correct, but not how your dumb ass meant it. See above.

"Because there was No Collusion"
- then why are you and your lawyer (sic) suddenly preparing this ground, hmmm?

"(except by Crooked Hillary and the Democrats)"!
- but Hillary! Look at her! Well, what is the reason I'm supposed to look at her? Because she colluded and that's bad? Uh.... (taps Trumps forehead).... is this thing on?!

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Somebody on Trump's team is a dirty mofo, statistically speaking it's beyond probability that someone isn't getting an orange jumpsuit to wear...many of these guys are long time crooks, time has caught up to them.

[Linked Image]

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Bwana_1
Somebody on Trump's team is a dirty mofo, statistically speaking it's beyond probability that someone isn't getting an orange jumpsuit to wear...many of these guys are long time crooks, time has caught up to them.

Maybe.

But if we lined up Hillar's election team and Trump's election team, and weighed the criminal corruption, Hillary's would sink an aircraft carrier, and Trumps would still float a lifeboat.

I think you are Jeffo's sockpuppet.

As I have said in the past, you seem to take the liberal side of things.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

Maybe.

But if we lined up Hillar's election team and Trump's election team, and weighed the criminal corruption, Hillary's would sink an aircraft carrier, and Trumps would still float a lifeboat.

Lock them ALL up !!! Hillary, Bill, Comey, I don't give a chiit. Anyone thick enough to believe a Republican or a conservative can't be a crook is delusional...or batchiit crazy. Party affiliation doesn't dictate integrity, Manafort/Gates/Flynn are crooks not patriots...sorry.

I live in SW Pennsylvania(zone 2B), JeffO lives in Oregon...I'm nobody's sockpuppet. First I was some guy named Walt, then Flave when he was on vacation, now I'm JeffO...tff...I've actually exchanged PM's with Jeff a number of times, discussing rifles/calibers/hunting etc...so unless I'm PM'ing myself for conversation sake, we're 2 different beasts.

Because I think for myself instead of mob mentality influencing my opinion, certainly doesn't make me liberal...we probably agree on 95% of the topics, I just voice mine differently. You keep following me around picking a fight, maybe you'll sway my opinion....not smile

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
"Collusion is not a crime, but that doesn't matter because there was No Collusion (except by Crooked Hillary and the Democrats)!"

Your guy is freaking out. Wonder why? Can't think of one reason. A true mystery.

Let's parse this.

"Collusion is not a crime"
- no, but conspiracy is, and there are a number of relevant statutes, dumb ass.

"But that doesn't matter"
- correct, but not how your dumb ass meant it. See above.

"Because there was No Collusion"
- then why are you and your lawyer (sic) suddenly preparing this ground, hmmm?

"(except by Crooked Hillary and the Democrats)"!
- but Hillary! Look at her! Well, what is the reason I'm supposed to look at her? Because she colluded and that's bad? Uh.... (taps Trumps forehead).... is this thing on?!

You'd better start buying Ketchup by the case, I understand it makes crow taste better.

Paul

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
2015 replies Hat, you did good on this thread............

Paul

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

Maybe.

Lock them ALL up !!! Hillary, Bill, Comey, I don't give a chiit. Anyone thick enough to believe a Republican or a conservative can't be a crook is delusional...or batchiit crazy. Party affiliation doesn't dictate integrity, Manafort/Gates/Flynn are crooks not patriots...sorry.

I live in SW Pennsylvania(zone 2B), JeffO lives in Oregon...I'm nobody's sockpuppet. First I was some guy named Walt, then Flave when he was on vacation, now I'm JeffO...tff...I've actually exchanged PM's with Jeff a number of times, discussing rifles/calibers/hunting etc...so unless I'm PM'ing myself for conversation sake, we're 2 different beasts.

Because I think for myself instead of mob mentality influencing my opinion, certainly doesn't make me liberal...we probably agree on 95% of the topics, I just voice mine differently. You keep following me around picking a fight, maybe you'll sway my opinion....not smile

Rockinbar ?
Once again you throw out insults then walk away ?,,,I think you're Sharp_things sockpuppet smile

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Seems that the Manafort trial isn't going exactly as expected for Mueller and team.
Imagine that

FJB & FJT
Page 101 of 165 1 2 99 100 101 102 103 164 165

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

610 members (1234, 10gaugemag, 06hunter59, 1lessdog, 10Glocks, 1badf350, 56 invisible), 2,596 guests, and 1,246 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,517
Posts18,509,595
Members74,002
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.