-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 13 of 48 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 47 48
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Well, the popcorn is running out again and I'm just starting to realize this could be one of those threads that goes on for chapters like a cheap novel.
A couple things I've learned over the years on this forum- in spite of the 8 or so years I took off due to ass-ole saturation of the site...

If I was a manufacturer in anything gunny related, Larry would be my test mule no doubt. As said above, if it can survive his test criteria it can survive anything. We've all seen the videos with him throwing his rifles with scopes mounted in rivers, across gravel bars, and generally any place but where most of us more dainty hunters wouldn't.
He shoots more in a couple weeks than any ten of us in a lifetime and reports his results in finite detail and the reasons why- "being led to water" is his most accurate line. He also isn't afraid to change up his wares if something better comes along and he will say so along the way. Leupolds are a good example. When only a few manufacturers of scopes were in the league of Leupold, that was a wise choice. As more choices came along, Larry started to experiment with everything, not just the higher end stuff, but the affordable stuff also. He has tested Nightforce, Bushnell, and just about anything else you can imagine and related back what worked and why. All you have to do is read and learn because even if you didn't care for his delivery, the content is always accurate. On top of it all, he does all this on his own dime as far as I can tell. In his neck of the woods, I doubt anyone has been a better salesman for their preferred brands of rifles, scopes, bullets, brass, etc.... just about anything gunny.

As far as Larry's ascerbic personality- well, that is just Larry. I kind of accept that you take it or leave it. Getting worked up by it is a total waste of time. Being entertained by his style and the trolling and responses is great fun at times for some of us.

If I was Peterson Brass, I would quietly in the background make sure Larry got whatever brass he needed and have him return the brass that is defective so they can improve on it. Have Larry report back on the new brass and future brass to help them with their apparent QC problem in the future and to keep them at the top of their game. Any manufacturer that doesn't see deserved criticism as an opportunity for improvement is missing the boat. IMO. Getting your feelings hurt really isn't going to get you anywhere except angry, which is a bad place to be when you have a public audience to sell to. Humble sells more product IMO.

Okay, continue on while I get some more popcorn..

Never underestimate your ability to overestimate your ability.
GB1

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by Sheister
Well, the popcorn is running out again and I'm just starting to realize this could be one of those threads that goes on for chapters like a cheap novel.
A couple things I've learned over the years on this forum- in spite of the 8 or so years I took off due to ass-ole saturation of the site...

If I was a manufacturer in anything gunny related, Larry would be my test mule no doubt. As said above, if it can survive his test criteria it can survive anything. We've all seen the videos with him throwing his rifles with scopes mounted in rivers, across gravel bars, and generally any place but where most of us more dainty hunters wouldn't.
He shoots more in a couple weeks than any ten of us in a lifetime and reports his results in finite detail and the reasons why- "being led to water" is his most accurate line. He also isn't afraid to change up his wares if something better comes along and he will say so along the way. Leupolds are a good example. When only a few manufacturers of scopes were in the league of Leupold, that was a wise choice. As more choices came along, Larry started to experiment with everything, not just the higher end stuff, but the affordable stuff also. He has tested Nightforce, Bushnell, and just about anything else you can imagine and related back what worked and why. All you have to do is read and learn because even if you didn't care for his delivery, the content is always accurate. On top of it all, he does all this on his own dime as far as I can tell. In his neck of the woods, I doubt anyone has been a better salesman for their preferred brands of rifles, scopes, bullets, brass, etc.... just about anything gunny.

As far as Larry's ascerbic personality- well, that is just Larry. I kind of accept that you take it or leave it. Getting worked up by it is a total waste of time. Being entertained by his style and the trolling and responses is great fun at times for some of us.

If I was Peterson Brass, I would quietly in the background make sure Larry got whatever brass he needed and have him return the brass that is defective so they can improve on it. Have Larry report back on the new brass and future brass to help them with their apparent QC problem in the future and to keep them at the top of their game. Any manufacturer that doesn't see deserved criticism as an opportunity for improvement is missing the boat. IMO. Getting your feelings hurt really isn't going to get you anywhere except angry, which is a bad place to be when you have a public audience to sell to. Humble sells more product IMO.

You are a fuuckn moron if you think Sugar tits is the answer to anything period.
But a sniveling gash that need a brake because of azzholes yet likes sugar tits, is like a chick that hates guys hitting on her but sucks ever Dick she can. LOL

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Well Phred, I'm sure whatever you have to say is quite wise and prophetic judging from your past tirades. But since I have you on ignore I don't have to read it.

Have a nice day

Never underestimate your ability to overestimate your ability.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by MallardAddict
Originally Posted by dvdegeorge
I have way plenty 28 Nosler brass just don't have a rifle worth a crap to shoot it out of
It's back at Nosler right now waiting to hear what they are gonna do

Ouch, hopefully they take care you of to your satisfaction. I have 3-4 buddies with nosler rifles and all have been very accurate thus far.

Matt a guy at work here has a m48 28 nosler he sent back as well, shoots 4”-6” depending on ammo

Ping pong balls for the win.
Once you've wrestled everything else in life is easy. Dan Gable
I keep my circle small, I’d rather have 4 quarters than 100 pennies.

Ain’t easy havin pals.
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Shestur. You are a liar! you know good and well you clicked to see.
Here’s to you being a do nothing kûcnt.

Last edited by fredIII; 08/02/18.
IC B2

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by Judman
I have way plenty 28 Nosler brass just don't have a rifle worth a crap to shoot it out of

Ouch, hopefully they take care you of to your satisfaction. I have 3-4 buddies with nosler rifles and all have been very accurate thus far.

Matt a guy at work here has a m48 28 nosler he sent back as well, shoots 4”-6” depending on ammo

That’s what happens when pacnor is the guts and soul.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
👍

Ain’t easy havin pals.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Shiester, try reading.

Despite Larry's being an obnoxious jerk, Peterson did try to make this deal right.
They don't say, but some swag may have went Larry's way if he had just gave shipping info.

Instead, when they offered a fix, Little Richard went on another tirade.

Just a ghetto bitch running his mouth, not a man fixing a problem.

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by Dillonbuck
Shiester, try reading.

Despite Larry's being an obnoxious jerk, Peterson did try to make this deal right.
They don't say, but some swag may have went Larry's way if he had just gave shipping info.

Shetstur. Has a long standing crush on old sugar tits. You and I are not going to be changing that anytime soon.

Last edited by fredIII; 08/02/18.
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by JSTUART
Originally Posted by pete53
I am sure Peterson brass company is reading all the posts now. so Peterson brass send me new> 10- 223 rem. brass cases,10- 30-06 brass cases maybe whatever else you got and I will check your new brass cases first then shoot your brass. and give you the results first then ,I will also put results later on 24 hr. campfire. P.M. me if you want to do this ,I have my own testing equipment , my own personal range and shooting house. no I am not a writer or work for anyone just a hunter with few toys.

Not only are you one brainless clueless [bleep] you are also willing to prostitute yourself at the first opportunity...go ahead and act like the Peterson company is an endless packet of Tim-Tams just waiting to be grovelled over.

Just another cock-sucking piece of crap trying to scrounge stuff for free.

> sounds like this guy is not happy,must be a blanket Liberal from another country,oh do you need a warmed up bottle of mom-ma milk? shame on such posted language

LIFE NRA , we vote Red up here, Norseman
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Sheister

Left the forum due to saturation of A-Holes but admires Big Stick???? crazy

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D

yup same but it’s a 48 Long Range with a Shilen barrel

My dog is a member of the "Turd Like Clan"

Covert Trail Cameras are JUNK

3 Time Dinkathon Champion #DinkGOAT

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Dillonbuck
Shiester, try reading.

The ONLY reason those emails were written as such, is to post online to act like the tough guy. In reality he just looks like the cull that he is....

Ain’t easy havin pals.
D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
I just got an email from Nosler I can see the goat phuuck starting but we shall see

I am sorry, time has gotten away from me today! My gunsmith took a look over the rifle and didn’t find anything visually wrong. He did mentioned that the trigger had been adjusted to a lighter pull weight and was not properly set. The rifle has been cleaned and sent down to our ballistics lab to be tested for accuracy. This will give us a good indication about what is going on and we will have a baseline to begin our diagnosis. I will let you know when I am provided the results from our lab.

Thanks,

Daniel Michels
Rifle Sales Coordinator

My dog is a member of the "Turd Like Clan"

Covert Trail Cameras are JUNK

3 Time Dinkathon Champion #DinkGOAT

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Yep, good luck. I hope it works out for ya. Stupid a guys pays that much coin, you shouldn't even have to think about it, should be a shootin sumbitch...

Ain’t easy havin pals.
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Shiester,

I'll take advice from a prick that has the correct answer over advice from a stupid prick any day. Stick has answers and well.......... I'm sure you can piece the rest of the riddle together 😁

Trystan

Good bullets properly placed always work, but not everyone knows what good bullets are, or can reliably place them in the field
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Speaking of flash holes....

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Care to share? It's BS you purchase a rifle advertised as a semi/custom with a guaranteed MOA using quality cartridges and you get a turd that shoots poorly. Shilen Barrel? Reminds me of my nightmare Kimber.

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
This fiasco probably deserves its own thread...

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
I just got an email from Nosler I can see the goat phuuck starting but we shall see

I am sorry, time has gotten away from me today! My gunsmith took a look over the rifle and didn’t find anything visually wrong. He did mentioned that the trigger had been adjusted to a lighter pull weight and was not properly set. The rifle has been cleaned and sent down to our ballistics lab to be tested for accuracy. This will give us a good indication about what is going on and we will have a baseline to begin our diagnosis. I will let you know when I am provided the results from our lab.

Thanks,

Daniel Michels
Rifle Sales Coordinator

Best case scenario?

They don't send you another Nosler.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Page 13 of 48 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 47 48

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

503 members (1234, 12344mag, 10gaugeman, 160user, 1Longbow, 17CalFan, 39 invisible), 2,182 guests, and 1,144 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,127
Posts18,483,847
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.