Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 15 of 48 1 2 13 14 15 16 17 47 48
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Hindcull1
I’m only new here and only read the first couple and last pages of the thread but is that really anyway to talk to someone?
I don’t see the point in being that rude and launching into someone for what is an easily rectified mistake. Every business and everyone makes mistakes.
A Quiet word would of been much more polite and went a lot further.

Is this sort of nonsense common on here?

You mean nonsense like your grammatical massacre?

GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I’m only new here and only read the first couple and last pages of the thread but is that really anyway to talk to someone?
I don’t see the point in being that rude and launching into someone for what is an easily rectified mistake. Every business and everyone makes mistakes.

Yes. It's no place for the timid.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Once I discovered the "ignore" feature in someone's information by clicking on their name I enjoy this sight much more. When someone I don't have on ignore suggests I never have anything good to say I suggest they use the "ignore" feature at my name.

"Only Christ is the fullness of God's revelation."
Everyday Hunter
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard

It’s macabre...

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Ringman

Once I discovered the "ignore" feature in someone's information by clicking on their name I enjoy this sight much more. When someone I don't have on ignore suggests I never have anything good to say I suggest they use the "ignore" feature at my name.

I guarantee that I’ll never put you on ignore. Ever. Ever. Ever.

IC B2

H
H
Originally Posted by Ringman

Thank you very much. That is a useful feature.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

Thank you very much. That is a useful feature.

I was going to get into you and give you a reef about being such a prize ponce...but I see you are from Ireland so there is not much point as there is nothing any of us can say to make you feel any worse about yourself.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by kingston

It’s macabre...

I had no idea what that word meant, so I googled it. I think I may have mispeilled it.

[Linked Image]

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
And just like that... there goes Rick's international demographic...

Over in the Track thread they've got Pat playing travel agent in a desperate attempt to repair our foreign circulation. Meanwhile, here, JStuart maintains his insistence that he's the Empire's sole representative, Barnard let his cobra out, and I'm scrubbing each of my hands with the opposite foot thirteen times whilst pacing circles around a black cat in full recoil from the latest barrage of spelling, diction and grammar.

If you åssholes would take a little pride in your m'fugking each other, we could live in a world unfettered by the distractions of illiteracy and be free to spend 100% of our efforts figuring out who's telling the truth.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I had no idea what that word meant, so I googled it. I think I may have mispeilled it.

Liar.

IC B3

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

Over in the Track thread they've got Pat playing travel agent in a desperate attempt to repair our foreign circulation. Meanwhile, here, JStuart maintains his insistence that he's the Empire's sole representative, Barnard let his cobra out, and I'm scrubbing each of my hands with the opposite foot thirteen times whilst pacing circles around a black cat in full recoil from the latest barrage of spelling, diction and grammar.

If you åssholes would take a little pride in your m'fugking each other, we could live in a world unfettered by the distractions of illiteracy and be free to spend 100% of our efforts figuring out who's telling the truth.

[bleep] the empire...and Irish are just like poms anyway, sorta like poms without all the pakis and burkas and stuff.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

lololololol

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by JSTUART

[bleep] the empire...and Irish are just like poms anyway, sorta like poms without all the pakis and burkas and stuff.

Holy fugking sibling rivalry.

What's a poms?

T
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
T
Don’t know but I found a pic of Jstuart.

[Linked Image]

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Tom must be an Irishman.

I've got to wonder if you intended that picture to trigger a Dr. Pimplepopper binge.

K
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
K
Originally Posted by Tom264
Don’t know but I found a pic of Jstuart.

[Linked Image]

Where in Hell does He find Condoms for that Thing.

D
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
D
Hey you bunch of flash holes. Sorry I went dark on here for the last few days. I wanted to say thanks to everyone who has sent private messages encouraging me to ignore Larry and take it all with a grain of salt. I talked with our shipping department today, and the few people I have talked to who are going to get some samples from us to do a review on, those samples will be shipping out tomorrow. Then it's just a waiting game until the samples arrive and the guys have some time to inspect and test them. Either way, I will keep you all posted. Looking forward to getting some feedback from the evaluators.

K
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
K
Originally Posted by DerekP
Hey you bunch of flash holes. Sorry I went dark on here for the last few days. I wanted to say thanks to everyone who has sent private messages encouraging me to ignore Larry and take it all with a grain of salt. I talked with our shipping department today, and the few people I have talked to who are going to get some samples from us to do a review on, those samples will be shipping out tomorrow. Then it's just a waiting game until the samples arrive and the guys have some time to inspect and test them. Either way, I will keep you all posted. Looking forward to getting some feedback from the evaluators.

Ignore the way He said it, don't ignore what He said. Your Company screwed the Pooch with that Brass and You are still trying to Make it about Him.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by KEVIN_JAY
Originally Posted by DerekP

Ignore the way He said it, don't ignore what He said. Your Company screwed the Pooch with that Brass and You are still trying to Make it about Him.

THIS^^^^^^^^!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Screw you! I'm voting for Trump again!

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the 24HCF.
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
The heck with hand picked samples, just go jam your hand into the bin and ship a dozen or so of what came up.

I'd rather die in a BAD gunfight than a GOOD nursing home.
Page 15 of 48 1 2 13 14 15 16 17 47 48

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

584 members (160user, 21, 007FJ, 2500HD, 1234, 1beaver_shooter, 71 invisible), 2,588 guests, and 1,327 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,090
Posts18,482,949
Members73,959
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.