Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 17 of 48 1 2 15 16 17 18 19 47 48
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Originally Posted by Hindcull1
I’m only new here and only read the first couple and last pages of the thread but is that really anyway to talk to someone?
I don’t see the point in being that rude and launching into someone for what is an easily rectified mistake. Every business and everyone makes mistakes.
A Quiet word would of been much more polite and went a lot further.

Is this sort of nonsense common on here?

You mean nonsense like your grammatical massacre?

Here’s gone. Forever...😂🤣😂😎
Paul, you could’ve at least said GFY...Sheesh!

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by skeen
Originally Posted by kingston

I overheard a conversation at a microbrewery last night that sure sounded like unsheared beaver was making a comeback..

True story.

Oh, yeah, it's back. I was in Vegas just a couple of weeks ago. I'm diggin' it. grin

Skeen, Meth whores don’t shave or bathe...You’ve been lead to water...Viva Las Vegas 😎

“Molon Labe”
H
H
Originally Posted by JSTUART

Thank you very much. That is a useful feature.

I was going to get into you and give you a reef about being such a prize ponce...but I see you are from Ireland so there is not much point as there is nothing any of us can say to make you feel any worse about yourself.

I was going to get into you and give you a reef about being such a prize ponce...but I see you are from Ireland so there is not much point as there is nothing any of us can say to make you feel any worse about yourself.

I feel absolutely awful about myself and actually I wanted to go to Australia to see how to live however because I DONT have a criminal record I wasn’t allowed into the country...crazy....never mind the gun laws!!

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

I feel absolutely awful about myself and actually I wanted to go to Australia to see how to live however because I DONT have a criminal record I wasn’t allowed into the country...crazy....never mind the gun laws!!

Next lesson... how to use the edit function.

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
H
H

Next lesson... how to use the edit function.

Edit function...hilarious.

Ignored.

IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
LMFAO!!!!

[Linked Image]

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Originally Posted by joshf303
Anybody have any 243 AI loads?

Retumbo and 105's, but [bleep] Josh, you still driving a model T? Listening to an 8 track? Dating chicks with big hairy beavers? Still using Leupold's? Ain't ya heard? 243AI is sooooo 2015. Its 2018 baby...grab you a 6 Creed and get with the times.

Holiiee [bleep]....nailed me....grin....

You know he’s got a pair stashed away somewhere.

Right next to the copious amounts of Spray Tan.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
LMFAO!!!!

[Linked Image]

And the sound of......Silence. 🎶 😎

“Molon Labe”
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

What's a poms?

A "pom" is an Englishman,:
Top definition
pom
Either comes from 'prisoner of mother England' or pomigranite - a reddish coloured fruit that native Australians (Aboriginals) thought had a similar colour to the skin of sunburnt Brits.
Not meant to be an insult (as some English think for some reason), merely a nickname for our less-tanned former rulers. Nicknaming everything is very Australian.

Or, you know the ones who were it not for them, the Irish would have annihilated themselves with whisky and shillelaghs and the Australians would have had their asses kicked by the Aborigines, kangaroos and horrible terrain over there. As to the moslems and England, he's spot on. The Wogs run the place now.

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Thanks Jorge. I don’t know if your familiar with the Irish fishermen who’ve settled in New England, but there’s a short period in the spring where they turn this bright red color just before the fleshy plumb hue they wear through the summer and fall. There seems to be a pervasive cultural sensitivity to sunscreen among Irish-American commercial fishermen.

IC B3

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Originally Posted by joshf303
Anybody have any 243 AI loads?

Retumbo and 105's, but [bleep] Josh, you still driving a model T? Listening to an 8 track? Dating chicks with big hairy beavers? Still using Leupold's? Ain't ya heard? 243AI is sooooo 2015. Its 2018 baby...grab you a 6 Creed and get with the times.

I overheard a conversation at a microbrewery last night that sure sounded like unsheared beaver was making a comeback..

True story.

It seems to maybe be coming back. It's say in the last 7 years it went from bald to now 70/30 sheared/unsheared.

Camp is where you make it.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
And just like that... there goes Rick's international demographic...

Over in the Track thread they've got Pat playing travel agent in a desperate attempt to repair our foreign circulation. Meanwhile, here, JStuart maintains his insistence that he's the Empire's sole representative, Barnard let his cobra out, and I'm scrubbing each of my hands with the opposite foot thirteen times whilst pacing circles around a black cat in full recoil from the latest barrage of spelling, diction and grammar.

If you åssholes would take a little pride in your m'fugking each other, we could live in a world unfettered by the distractions of illiteracy and be free to spend 100% of our efforts figuring out who's telling the truth.

[bleep] the empire...and Irish are just like poms anyway, sorta like poms without all the pakis and burkas and stuff.

Holy fugking sibling rivalry.

What's a poms?

A Pom is an Englishman, and calling an Irishman a Pom is possibly the most denigrating thing you could possibly say to any Irishman. Off-hand I cannot think of any insult anywhere that rivals it.

We get a lot of Irish fellows working around here and my favourite gambit is to ask them what part of England they hail from, always good for at least twenty minutes of Gaelic profanity...very educational and amusing.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
jpb Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A Pom is an Englishman, and calling an Irishman a Pom is possibly the most denigrating thing you could possibly say to any Irishman. Off-hand I cannot think of any insult anywhere that rivals it.

We get a lot of Irish fellows working around here and my favourite gambit is to ask them what part of England they hail from, always good for at least twenty minutes of Gaelic profanity...very educational and amusing.

You bloody Kiwis are all the same... eek grin

John

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by jpb

You bloody Kiwis are all the same... eek grin

John

Not bad, you have done this before! smile

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
And just like that... there goes Rick's international demographic...

Over in the Track thread they've got Pat playing travel agent in a desperate attempt to repair our foreign circulation. Meanwhile, here, JStuart maintains his insistence that he's the Empire's sole representative, Barnard let his cobra out, and I'm scrubbing each of my hands with the opposite foot thirteen times whilst pacing circles around a black cat in full recoil from the latest barrage of spelling, diction and grammar.

If you åssholes would take a little pride in your m'fugking each other, we could live in a world unfettered by the distractions of illiteracy and be free to spend 100% of our efforts figuring out who's telling the truth.

[bleep] the empire...and Irish are just like poms anyway, sorta like poms without all the pakis and burkas and stuff.

Holy fugking sibling rivalry.

What's a poms?

LOL

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
The Claim.

[Linked Image]

The Ruse.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

The Facts.

[Linked Image]

I VERY much enjoy the Peterson Whine and the copious Estrogen eschewed,as the greasy fhuqking snake Derek tries to lie her way outta the simplistic truth. If she does ANY of the schit she claims,the "results" would have been impossible to arrange...but nothing could be further from the Truth. Had she licked the headstamp,insteada blowing on same,she woulda TASTED schit. Hint. Laughing!

Kudos for the HILARITY of Imaginary Pretend Ignore and Secret Squirrel PM's,as she simply flounders here in the firsthand,time and again. There's LOTSA slack on the rope and Peterson is really doing "GREAT" in handling it. LAUGHING!

Peterson's Motto: "If you cut a check,we'll punch it and are happy to lie about any/everything you receive".

Bless their hearts.

Wow +P+!

josh,

I think rather highly of '17 in all of my 243AI's,whether with 105's,8's or 10's. Tough to beat the rugged reliability of the venerable Hornie 105 HPBT and what one may trade in BC to other offerings of the ilk,stalwart performance is returned in kind,though in non-lineal fashion(them is good thangs). They also happen to happily transition from mag,feedramp and chamber in Krunchentickers,less a BC hit to the meplat. Polymer offerings,don't always share that trait,in either '15 or 10 Krunchentickers(243 LBC or 243Win SALAMI),as I've multiples of each,amongst others.

[Linked Image]

The 243AI is a nice way to fly,but if only because I shoot it all and then some,I'd just as soon 243 Kreedmire. The COAL latitude never hurts an equation and I'm at ease in letting boolits of repute,in brass of repute(Peterson is WELL shy of that mark),do the work ala LRF and glass that tracks/repeats. Just hit a Grizzle Bear at 1985yds outta my office window,with a Sig 2200 MR. Very easy to arrange said comeups along The Milford,from a sane zero(225yds),with a "lowly" 6x MQ. As a rule,I tend to coax copious erector latitude and am a fan of mount/ring inclination,very often throwing 75MOA into the equation. It's nice to yield 37++ Mils from zero and then of course,there's always 10 more laying in wait,upon the windshield.

As 6mm bore sizing goes,I shoot a few flavors. Top to bottom: 19" Bart' 1-7.75" MTU 270/105's Smooched in AICS footprint DBM via MDT poly 10's or AM steel 5's(Lever' fueled),20" 6 Grendel 1-8" and typically 105 Hornie HPBT Smooches,from ASC 10's(Lever' fueled Lapua),1-7" 6BR at 21"(my longest one) and 105 Hornie HPBT Smooches ala Primal guts in bindered AM steel 5's(Lever' fueled Lapua),1-7" 6 Kreedmire and 105 Hornie HPBT Smooches in AM steel 5's(Lever' fueled Alpha),1-7 5R 243Win SALAMI Krunchenticker in ASC 10's with 105 Hornie HPBT Smooches('17 fueled in Lapua),1-9" PN 3-grooved 243 Aye-Eye ADL with 105 Hornie HPBT Smooches('17 fueled in Lapua/Alpha),1-8" Brux 6-284 and 105 Hornie HPBT Smooches in binderless AM 10's and 5's('17 fueled in an exceptional lot of W/W) and lastly 1-8" Brux Six Twat-Six with 105 Hornie HPBT Smooches('22 fueled Lapua).

[Linked Image]

I like "Sleepers".............................(grin)

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
P
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
P
What's with all the colorful stuff on your rifles?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by prose

Don’t you know “Jackson Pollock” art when you see it? So, uncultured! 🌈😎🌈

“Molon Labe”
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Beaver10
Originally Posted by prose

Don’t you know “Jackson Pollock” art when you see it? So, uncultured! 🌈😎🌈

"Guardians of the Galaxy" reference?

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Did you take this with your smart phone? You want to try this again but, either pull focus on the case heads or jump a couple F-stops. In either case, the subject deserves an alternative lighting scheme. It’s never been disputed that you know your way around a camera.

[Linked Image]

Alternatively, ship the brass to me, I’ll photograph it and I’ll ship it back to you. Really.

Page 17 of 48 1 2 15 16 17 18 19 47 48

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

284 members (1minute, 204guy, 16penny, 1beaver_shooter, 1_deuce, 219 Wasp, 37 invisible), 2,377 guests, and 1,352 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,112
Posts18,483,438
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.