Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 19 of 48 1 2 17 18 19 20 21 47 48
D
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
D
This thread has completely been taken over by beaver talk. If someone doesn't hurry up and take another jab at me, I'm just going to start freaking out. Grin.... (Did I do the grin correct) Screw it, I stand by my grin.

GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by DerekP
This thread has completely been taken over by beaver talk. If someone doesn't hurry up and take another jab at me, I'm just going to start freaking out. Grin.... (Did I do the grin correct) Screw it, I stand by my grin.

Can you make 270 Winchester brass with a rainbow hue in it? If you can I'm thinking the Creedmoor guys may get in line for some too.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

D
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
D
Originally Posted by Big Stick
The Claim.

[Linked Image]

The Ruse.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

The Facts.

[Linked Image]

I VERY much enjoy the Peterson Whine and the copious Estrogen eschewed,as the greasy fhuqking snake Derek tries to lie her way outta the simplistic truth. If she does ANY of the schit she claims,the "results" would have been impossible to arrange...but nothing could be further from the Truth. Had she licked the headstamp,insteada blowing on same,she woulda TASTED schit. Hint. Laughing!

Kudos for the HILARITY of Imaginary Pretend Ignore and Secret Squirrel PM's,as she simply flounders here in the firsthand,time and again. There's LOTSA slack on the rope and Peterson is really doing "GREAT" in handling it. LAUGHING!

Peterson's Motto: "If you cut a check,we'll punch it and are happy to lie about any/everything you receive".

Bless their hearts.

Wow +P+!

josh,

I think rather highly of '17 in all of my 243AI's,whether with 105's,8's or 10's. Tough to beat the rugged reliability of the venerable Hornie 105 HPBT and what one may trade in BC to other offerings of the ilk,stalwart performance is returned in kind,though in non-lineal fashion(them is good thangs). They also happen to happily transition from mag,feedramp and chamber in Krunchentickers,less a BC hit to the meplat. Polymer offerings,don't always share that trait,in either '15 or 10 Krunchentickers(243 LBC or 243Win SALAMI),as I've multiples of each,amongst others.

[Linked Image]

The 243AI is a nice way to fly,but if only because I shoot it all and then some,I'd just as soon 243 Kreedmire. The COAL latitude never hurts an equation and I'm at ease in letting boolits of repute,in brass of repute(Peterson is WELL shy of that mark),do the work ala LRF and glass that tracks/repeats. Just hit a Grizzle Bear at 1985yds outta my office window,with a Sig 2200 MR. Very easy to arrange said comeups along The Milford,from a sane zero(225yds),with a "lowly" 6x MQ. As a rule,I tend to coax copious erector latitude and am a fan of mount/ring inclination,very often throwing 75MOA into the equation. It's nice to yield 37++ Mils from zero and then of course,there's always 10 more laying in wait,upon the windshield.

As 6mm bore sizing goes,I shoot a few flavors. Top to bottom: 19" Bart' 1-7.75" MTU 270/105's Smooched in AICS footprint DBM via MDT poly 10's or AM steel 5's(Lever' fueled),20" 6 Grendel 1-8" and typically 105 Hornie HPBT Smooches,from ASC 10's(Lever' fueled Lapua),1-7" 6BR at 21"(my longest one) and 105 Hornie HPBT Smooches ala Primal guts in bindered AM steel 5's(Lever' fueled Lapua),1-7" 6 Kreedmire and 105 Hornie HPBT Smooches in AM steel 5's(Lever' fueled Alpha),1-7 5R 243Win SALAMI Krunchenticker in ASC 10's with 105 Hornie HPBT Smooches('17 fueled in Lapua),1-9" PN 3-grooved 243 Aye-Eye ADL with 105 Hornie HPBT Smooches('17 fueled in Lapua/Alpha),1-8" Brux 6-284 and 105 Hornie HPBT Smooches in binderless AM 10's and 5's('17 fueled in an exceptional lot of W/W) and lastly 1-8" Brux Six Twat-Six with 105 Hornie HPBT Smooches('22 fueled Lapua).

[Linked Image]

I like "Sleepers".............................(grin)

Larry,
If you keep up this hostility, I'm not sure how we are ever going to be BFF's. IF we can't get over this hurdle, I am going to have to try and return the matching lockets I ordered. My plan to return them, again, I hope it doesn't come to that, will be to start off with a great email. Really, you know, let them have it. Maybe curse at them a bunch, and tell them to GFY. If that doesn't work, I'll probably have to go find a forum for frustrated locket owners and really give them a good reaming online. Man I hope it doesn't come to that, but I'm in this for the long haul. But I digress, if you don't settle down soon, I am just going to have to come up to Alaska for a visit. Maybe you'll change your tune after we have a campfire and share some s'mores. We can get some matching footie pajamas, unroll our sleeping bags, and just talk schit on everyone. We'll make a whole weekend out of it. Just you and me. We can shoot some of your colorful rifles, and I'll show off my new red rider bb gun.
But on a serious note, we've had a bunch of guys blow our 243 Win brass out into AI with great results. Have a good night bud.

D
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
D
Originally Posted by Mike74

Can you make 270 Winchester brass with a rainbow hue in it? If you can I'm thinking the Creedmoor guys may get in line for some too.

How's this? I just pulled it out of the bottom of one of our washers when I was cleaning it. I think it was going to be a 300 Norma, at one time or another.
[img]https://pix.sfly.com/5osu28[/img]

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Big Stick
The Claim.

[Linked Image]

The Ruse.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

The Facts.

[Linked Image]

I VERY much enjoy the Peterson Whine and the copious Estrogen eschewed,as the greasy fhuqking snake Derek tries to lie her way outta the simplistic truth. If she does ANY of the schit she claims,the "results" would have been impossible to arrange...but nothing could be further from the Truth. Had she licked the headstamp,insteada blowing on same,she woulda TASTED schit. Hint. Laughing!

Kudos for the HILARITY of Imaginary Pretend Ignore and Secret Squirrel PM's,as she simply flounders here in the firsthand,time and again. There's LOTSA slack on the rope and Peterson is really doing "GREAT" in handling it. LAUGHING!

Peterson's Motto: "If you cut a check,we'll punch it and are happy to lie about any/everything you receive".

Bless their hearts.

Wow +P+!

josh,

I think rather highly of '17 in all of my 243AI's,whether with 105's,8's or 10's. Tough to beat the rugged reliability of the venerable Hornie 105 HPBT and what one may trade in BC to other offerings of the ilk,stalwart performance is returned in kind,though in non-lineal fashion(them is good thangs). They also happen to happily transition from mag,feedramp and chamber in Krunchentickers,less a BC hit to the meplat. Polymer offerings,don't always share that trait,in either '15 or 10 Krunchentickers(243 LBC or 243Win SALAMI),as I've multiples of each,amongst others.

[Linked Image]

The 243AI is a nice way to fly,but if only because I shoot it all and then some,I'd just as soon 243 Kreedmire. The COAL latitude never hurts an equation and I'm at ease in letting boolits of repute,in brass of repute(Peterson is WELL shy of that mark),do the work ala LRF and glass that tracks/repeats. Just hit a Grizzle Bear at 1985yds outta my office window,with a Sig 2200 MR. Very easy to arrange said comeups along The Milford,from a sane zero(225yds),with a "lowly" 6x MQ. As a rule,I tend to coax copious erector latitude and am a fan of mount/ring inclination,very often throwing 75MOA into the equation. It's nice to yield 37++ Mils from zero and then of course,there's always 10 more laying in wait,upon the windshield.

As 6mm bore sizing goes,I shoot a few flavors. Top to bottom: 19" Bart' 1-7.75" MTU 270/105's Smooched in AICS footprint DBM via MDT poly 10's or AM steel 5's(Lever' fueled),20" 6 Grendel 1-8" and typically 105 Hornie HPBT Smooches,from ASC 10's(Lever' fueled Lapua),1-7" 6BR at 21"(my longest one) and 105 Hornie HPBT Smooches ala Primal guts in bindered AM steel 5's(Lever' fueled Lapua),1-7" 6 Kreedmire and 105 Hornie HPBT Smooches in AM steel 5's(Lever' fueled Alpha),1-7 5R 243Win SALAMI Krunchenticker in ASC 10's with 105 Hornie HPBT Smooches('17 fueled in Lapua),1-9" PN 3-grooved 243 Aye-Eye ADL with 105 Hornie HPBT Smooches('17 fueled in Lapua/Alpha),1-8" Brux 6-284 and 105 Hornie HPBT Smooches in binderless AM 10's and 5's('17 fueled in an exceptional lot of W/W) and lastly 1-8" Brux Six Twat-Six with 105 Hornie HPBT Smooches('22 fueled Lapua).

[Linked Image]

I like "Sleepers".............................(grin)

Larry,
If you keep up this hostility, I'm not sure how we are ever going to be BFF's. IF we can't get over this hurdle, I am going to have to try and return the matching lockets I ordered. My plan to return them, again, I hope it doesn't come to that, will be to start off with a great email. Really, you know, let them have it. Maybe curse at them a bunch, and tell them to GFY. If that doesn't work, I'll probably have to go find a forum for frustrated locket owners and really give them a good reaming online. Man I hope it doesn't come to that, but I'm in this for the long haul. But I digress, if you don't settle down soon, I am just going to have to come up to Alaska for a visit. Maybe you'll change your tune after we have a campfire and share some s'mores. We can get some matching footie pajamas, unroll our sleeping bags, and just talk schit on everyone. We'll make a whole weekend out of it. Just you and me. We can shoot some of your colorful rifles, and I'll show off my new red rider bb gun.
But on a serious note, we've had a bunch of guys blow our 243 Win brass out into AI with great results. Have a good night bud.

He'd like that. He really would. He could tell you all about Peckerpole Princesses.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Mike74

How's this? I just pulled it out of the bottom of one of our washers when I was cleaning it. I think it was going to be a 300 Norma, at one time or another.
[img]https://pix.sfly.com/5osu28[/img]

I think you're on the right track!

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Has anyone noticed (I am not going to go back through so many pages to look) that the manager automatically knew Big Stick's name? The manager addressed Larry by name in the response email from Peterson Brass, but I didn't see anywhere where Larry had addressed or identified himself in the original or even subsequent email....maybe it was one of those auto forms where you fill out your info then type into the body of the message then it sends it out?

If not, then the manager knew who the sender was simply by how the email was composed...

Pretty damn funny actually, whether you're a supporter of Big Stick or a hater.

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Originally Posted by T_Inman
Has anyone noticed (I am not going to go back through so many pages to look) that the manager automatically knew Big Stick's name? The manager addressed Larry by name in the response email from Peterson Brass, but I didn't see anywhere where Larry had addressed or identified himself in the original or even subsequent email....maybe it was one of those auto forms where you fill out your info then type into the body of the message then it sends it out?

If not, then the manager knew who the sender was simply by how the email was composed...

18 pages does not automatic make

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by T_Inman

Who else so obviously posts with a Thesaurus handy?

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I've seen some threads go off the rails, but, well, I'm not really sure what the hell just happened here..... wink

I think the problem is Larry is just misunderstood. If you spent as much time in the woods with other guys, gas powered tools, and big ass machines as Larry does, you would refer to them in affectionate ways with names that may not seem affectionate to the "uninitiated"... if you get my drift. Loggers have their own language to refer to each other, don't ya know?

Bob

Never underestimate your ability to overestimate your ability.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
[Linked Image]

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I think that one’s a lesbian.

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Ah, I remember this movie.

There are three rules: (1) no bright light, (2) don't get her wet, and (3) never feed her after midnight, no matter how much she begs.
Gremlins (1984) - Frequently Asked Questions - IMDb
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
[Linked Image]

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by kingston
Fugkin Irishman has NINE posts and puts me on ignore. I wasn’t even the one who called him a pom.

He's just protecting himself by taking up a defensive position, early....Like carrying condoms in your pocket when you're 10 years old.

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by kingston
[Linked Image]

Mean...Just mean.....You're on ignore! See a pattern here King?

“Molon Labe”
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
[Linked Image]

Paul, Beavers are not Flamers! Only gay in spirit...Now, JStuart is a total Flaming Queen from down under....

“Molon Labe”
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Beaver10
[Linked Image]

Paul, Beavers are not Flamers! Only gay in spirit...Now, JStuart is a total Flaming Queen from down under....

That explains so much...….

D
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
D
[quote=Sheister]I've seen some threads go off the rails, but, well, I'm not really sure what the hell just happened here..... wink

I think the problem is Larry is just misunderstood. If you spent as much time in the woods with other guys, gas powered tools, and big ass machines as Larry does, you would refer to them in affectionate ways with names that may not seem affectionate to the "uninitiated"... if you get my drift. Loggers have their own language to refer to each other, don't ya know?

Sheister,
I know it seems like this thread has really got off topic. That’s just to the untrained eye. This whole thread has actually been about lesbian beavers and the big ass cook out / sleep over we’re having at Larry’s house this fall. I’ve already said I’m going to bring the s’more supplies. Are you just going to sit there, or are you going to pony up with the moon pie making stuff? 🧐

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by dvdegeorge
28 Nosler update today

Nosler what a [bleep] hoot these guys are.....

Hello Dan,

My gunsmith just sent me an update regarding your M48 Long Range 28 Nosler. After cleaning the barrel and re-setting the trigger to 3 lbs, he sent it to the lab to be tested. Our ballistics lab found results similar to what you were experiencing with our 160gr AccuBond load. They also tried our match bullets just to see what they would do and actually produced a very good group. My gunsmith is checking out everything on the barrel currently and is determining the next step for this rifle. I will let you know when he provides me more information regarding the next step.

Thanks,

Aww Shucks....I thought all along the problem was with your rifle barrel. Who knew it would be your trigger pull. You're dumb! Grin....

“Molon Labe”
Page 19 of 48 1 2 17 18 19 20 21 47 48

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

588 members (160user, 1234, 1beaver_shooter, 007FJ, 219 Wasp, 1lessdog, 68 invisible), 2,549 guests, and 1,335 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,087
Posts18,482,855
Members73,959
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.