-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 20 of 48 1 2 18 19 20 21 22 47 48
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I know, right... JS and all his talk of POMS and Puffers...Total closet Mo.

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by DerekP
[quote=Sheister]I've seen some threads go off the rails, but, well, I'm not really sure what the hell just happened here..... wink

I think the problem is Larry is just misunderstood. If you spent as much time in the woods with other guys, gas powered tools, and big ass machines as Larry does, you would refer to them in affectionate ways with names that may not seem affectionate to the "uninitiated"... if you get my drift. Loggers have their own language to refer to each other, don't ya know?

Sheister,
I know it seems like this thread has really got off topic. That’s just to the untrained eye. This whole thread has actually been about lesbian beavers and the big ass cook out / sleep over we’re having at Larry’s house this fall. I’ve already said I’m going to bring the s’more supplies. Are you just going to sit there, or are you going to pony up with the moon pie making stuff? 🧐

Well, as much as I would love to see the interaction between you two sharing a campfire, making smores, and singing Kumbaya, fall is hunting time and it would take a much better offer than that to get me up there. One of these days, though, I'll drop in on Larry just to share a little fishing .....

Bob

Never underestimate your ability to overestimate your ability.
K
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
K
Waiting

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Peterson is the "gift" that keeps on giving. They'll send you THE schittiest fhuqking brass on the Planet,unload their WELL founded Insecurities,lament English being farrrrrr too difficult for them and frost it with Homoerotic Fantasies. Congratulations?!?

Peterson Employee's Outdoor "Adventure" RINK

If only because extrrapolations,never ain't not interesting. LAUGHING!

Pardon My Fueling Fantasies RINK

Here's to the HILARITY of kingston feigning a first fhuqking clue about photography! I REALLY fhuqking enjoyed the fact,that she "thinks" she "knows" what she's talking about. Pardon the fact(s),that CA,field curvature,DOF,IQ and focus...are not the focus. Pun be intended,while sailing over pointy heads.Laughing!

PLEASE say sumptin' photofhuqkinggraphical!

Laughing!

[Linked Image]

The astute will garner that light was tossed to cover the Peterson Me Soooooooo Horny Hummer Job,while denoting hilarious "QC" control,as ice picked carved flash holes wander like a Mad Woman going to take a [bleep],or a Peterson Outdoors "Adventure". Nothing is angular,nor linear and that is VERY fhuqking "impressive" efforts,from THE Lying Fhuqks.

Hint.

[Linked Image]

Blued Walnut for me.

[Linked Image]

Nothing better than setting in a tree stand over an electric feeder and admiring all the Battle Scars of a Fence Hopping Rifle,really wrung through the ringer. Give or fhuqking take. Laughing!

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

While hunkering a haybale,inside a freshly hopped fence,it sure is rewarding to caress French Blued steel and Circassian Walnut...then feel it's warmth. Mike Rock 1-7" dupe,short shanked. Reupold puked and LW's split...so this Classic is prolly wearing otherwise,in current guise. The 75 'Max's are getting phased out too,with the advent of the 75 and 88 ELD M(never liked 80's,of any ilk). A .545 BC outta a .378" boltface with 21" spout,prolly don't suck. Modest shim shift to stern for COAL,ejector shortened,slight 'port flare and Lever' Smooches. Kiss,find pressure and rock on. Google it,Thesaurus it and still be CLUELESS. Hint. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Pardon my fueling Fantasies and horning folks up,but there's no slighting their eager anticipation(s) to shoot for the Stars. A couple/few puns be intended.

Bless your hearts.

BEST fhuqking Thread evah!

Laughing!......................................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Being short is hard, isn't it?

[Linked Image]

IC B2

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Beaver10
I know, right... JS and all his talk of POMS and Puffers...Total closet Mo.

Hah, if I were I would be really good at it and I would have all your money.

laugh

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R

I bought some of Graf's ammo loaded in Peterson brass just for the brass as 257 Roberts was hard to find at the time. The first box of fired factory ammo 7 cases cracked at the shoulder and of the thirteen other cases loaded with a bottom charge of 4350 only two didn't crack at the neck or shoulder. I got on the phone with them and they sent me 5 boxes of Hornady Superperformance to replace the 4 boxes of ammo I had bought only requesting I send the ammo back I had bought and they included a shipping label. Crap brass but excellent customer service. However Sticks reply is the finest example of the right thing to do when sent schitt product! The Hornady brass has performed very well.

Originally Posted by Big Stick
Suction.

[Linked Image]

Facts.

[Linked Image]

Hail Mary Whine.

[Linked Image]

More facts.

[Linked Image]

az,

Norma is the most over hyped and wayyyyyyyyyyyy over rated brass on the fhuqking Planet and that from inception. Their H&H based wares(whether full length or shortened versions of the ilk),are reliably the worst and Norma likes them softer than anyone else. They like to place belts in random locations too and when coupled in a case design as mechanically schitty as a 300 H&H,things can get sporty. It's a nice way to arrange a head separation.

If forced to use Norma in said application,or resort to throwing rocks...I'd at a minimum,bump neck diameter and drive a false shoulder for finite headspace control,upon the first poke,which just happens to be the most important. Hint.

Never been tough to cypher who shoots and who don't.

Just sayin'.

I really get a kick out of the "hard charging" Do Nothing Gang and their melting Snowflake act...mainly because it sure as fhuqk ain't no act. Be SURE to call Peterson and tell them how "great" they are doing with 1st Grade Technical Aspects and Damage Control,when you place your order(s).

Laughing!

Bless your hearts....................

Addendum: For 1000 more words

The flash "holes" do not appear ratty,they are HORRIBLY fhuqking botched in concentricty and that is my being gracious.

[Linked Image]

Nothing like a fresh batch of Insecurities,a bitchin' whine and being "armed" with 17 IQ Points,to try and dispute simplistic fhuqking fhuqks.

Peterson is fhuqking hilarious,.from top to bottom and from any/all angles. Couple/few Puns be intended and I'll Google a couple/few thangs about Photography. LAUGHING!

You poor poor STUPID fhuqks.

Wow +P+!!!...................

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by rickt300

I bought some of Graf's ammo loaded in Peterson brass just for the brass as 257 Roberts was hard to find at the time. The first box of fired factory ammo 7 cases cracked at the shoulder and of the thirteen other cases loaded with a bottom charge of 4350 only two didn't crack at the neck or shoulder. I got on the phone with them and they sent me 5 boxes of Hornady Superperformance to replace the 4 boxes of ammo I had bought only requesting I send the ammo back I had bought and they included a shipping label. Crap brass but excellent customer service. However Sticks reply is the finest example of the right thing to do when sent schitt product! The Hornady brass has performed very well.

I am assuming that is brass that Peterson got back. DerekP, did you run that issue to ground to figure out what caused it?

D
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
D

Originally Posted by Big Stick
Suction.

[Linked Image]

Facts.

[Linked Image]

Hail Mary Whine.

[Linked Image]

More facts.

[Linked Image]

az,

Norma is the most over hyped and wayyyyyyyyyyyy over rated brass on the fhuqking Planet and that from inception. Their H&H based wares(whether full length or shortened versions of the ilk),are reliably the worst and Norma likes them softer than anyone else. They like to place belts in random locations too and when coupled in a case design as mechanically schitty as a 300 H&H,things can get sporty. It's a nice way to arrange a head separation.

If forced to use Norma in said application,or resort to throwing rocks...I'd at a minimum,bump neck diameter and drive a false shoulder for finite headspace control,upon the first poke,which just happens to be the most important. Hint.

Never been tough to cypher who shoots and who don't.

Just sayin'.

I really get a kick out of the "hard charging" Do Nothing Gang and their melting Snowflake act...mainly because it sure as fhuqk ain't no act. Be SURE to call Peterson and tell them how "great" they are doing with 1st Grade Technical Aspects and Damage Control,when you place your order(s).

Laughing!

Bless your hearts....................

Addendum: For 1000 more words

The flash "holes" do not appear ratty,they are HORRIBLY fhuqking botched in concentricty and that is my being gracious.

[Linked Image]

Nothing like a fresh batch of Insecurities,a bitchin' whine and being "armed" with 17 IQ Points,to try and dispute simplistic fhuqking fhuqks.

Peterson is fhuqking hilarious,.from top to bottom and from any/all angles. Couple/few Puns be intended and I'll Google a couple/few thangs about Photography. LAUGHING!

You poor poor STUPID fhuqks.

Wow +P+!!!...................

Ok. Sorry. I just literally laughed out load. I think the guy in the office next to me just heard me. We have never made 257 Roberts brass. Ever. Can you attach a picture of the head stamp so I can see what “our” headstamp says. Now I made a mistake with brass we’ve never made? If your gonna jump on the Larry troll bandwagon, it might be a good idea to make sure we even produce the product you are going to complain about. And yes, you can come to the Sleepover at Larry’s house too.

D
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
D
We’ve never made 257 Roberts. I’ve got a $100 bill I will mail him if he can show me the brass. It would save me $30,000 to develop it.

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
[Linked Image]

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
We’ve never made 257 Roberts. I’ve got a $100 bill I will mail him if he can show me the brass. It would save me $30,000 to develop it.

I'll bet it was an honest error on the poster's part in identifying the brass as Peterson. Probably confused it with Pendleton which Grafs sells as loaded ammo.

D
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
D
Haha

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

[Linked Image]

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard

I'll bet it was an honest error on the poster's part in identifying the brass as Peterson. Probably confused it with Pendleton which Grafs sells as loaded ammo.

That is a really big error to make over a public forum.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by JSTUART

On other sites I would agree. On this site it seems to be run of the mill blather....

Time to restock on my popcorn...

Bob

Never underestimate your ability to overestimate your ability.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Sheister
Originally Posted by JSTUART

On other sites I would agree. On this site it seems to be run of the mill blather....

Time to restock on my popcorn...

Bob

Bitching at each other is one thing, stuffing with another's livelihood is entirely another.

D
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
D
I forgive him. We all make mistakes. Remember those flash holes Larry tried to firey furnace me over?🤨

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R

Your as funny as Big Stick! Maybe he will send you some more emails!

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

Your as funny as Big Stick! Maybe he will send you some more emails!

Pictures?

Page 20 of 48 1 2 18 19 20 21 22 47 48

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

582 members (21, 160user, 1234, 1beaver_shooter, 007FJ, 219 Wasp, 68 invisible), 2,569 guests, and 1,325 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,088
Posts18,482,895
Members73,959
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.