Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by SandBilly
I feel a helluva lot better about zapping a kid that age than the elderly.

Kind of depends on how fast the elderly can move and whether they stole from me.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by MILES58
You do not capture people with either a gun or a taser. If there wasn't a better way to capture her like maybe grab up her friend and get the kid's name from her then the cop is just a step away from a bigger problem. Shoplifting kids have been a problem for a long time and almost always the people in the shop know who that kid is and where they live.

thats the dumbest thing ive heard today. and its been a really busy day in that regards.

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
They tased the wrong Lib/Dem.

They should tase her mom.

Every day........

5 times a day.......................

.........................................................For 70 years.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by szihn

Every day........

They also should tase the mayor or whoever it was who decided not to prosecute the miscreant.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by JSTUART
Originally Posted by kellory
You do not capture people with either a gun or a taser. If there wasn't a better way to capture her like maybe grab up her friend and get the kid's name from her then the cop is just a step away from a bigger problem. Shoplifting kids have been a problem for a long time and almost always the people in the shop know who that kid is and where they live.

False. Just try running away with 50vts extra running through your body. I use a TENS unit. And it can lock you up if the setting are too high. As for the store folks knowing him/her, that would be beyond stupid. They might have seen him before, but would have no idea who he was, or where to find him. Just a face they have seen before.
I did a few dumb things as a kid, in fact, shoplifting. I got caught first time trying it, and my dad wore out a belt on my ass, (crying the whole time. It hurt him to to hurt me). I never did it again.

We all got caught, and I well remember having my arse booted...and when I got home I was thrashed by my mother and had my arse booted again by my step father.

I also remember getting my arse kicked royally by coppers that caught me getting up to mischief in Longreach when I was a lad...in point of fact I was a bastard kid and was thrashed, belted, and booted by just about everyone that caught me getting up to no good. I took it in my stride and got sneakier.

But the lot that terrified all we thieving little [bleep] was the bloody nuns...those old crows really enjoyed giving a flogging to unwary miscreants.

Nuns have been beating the Devil out of left handed people since they got the idea that's what made 'em left handed! They have lots of practice.

An unemployed Jester, is nobody's Fool.

the only real difference between a good tracker and a bad tracker, is observation. all the same data is present for both. The rest, is understanding what you're seeing.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B2

P
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by mark shubert
Prosecutor dropped the charges? WTF?

According to the article, the prosecutor was "asked" to drop the charges by the mayor. My take is he/she was told drop the charges or else.

I'm also thinking that fat groid mama is listening to offers from the local scumbag lawyer trying to decide which one will get her the biggest payoff in the sue the po po lottery.
Paul B.

Our forefathers did not politely protest the British.They did not vote them out of office, nor did they impeach the king,march on the capitol or ask permission for their rights. ----------------They just shot them.
MOLON LABE
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by szihn

Every day........

They also should tase the mayor or whoever it was who decided not to prosecute the miscreant.

Jim

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Good, old enough to steal, old enough to ride a little lightning for it, fugg her and her stinking ass hippopotamus mother that's stealing from us ALL!

Trump Won!
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

I also remember getting my arse kicked royally by coppers that caught me getting up to mischief in Longreach when I was a lad...in point of fact I was a bastard kid
and was thrashed, belted, and booted by just about everyone that caught me getting up to no good. I took it in my stride and got sneakier.

so all that harsh punishment only helped hone your wayward skills.

had you joined the police, you would have got paid to learn from the highly experienced crooks in uniform, with bonus
of becoming a protected species of organised crime.

But the lot that terrified all we thieving little [bleep] was the bloody nuns...those old crows really enjoyed giving a flogging to unwary miscreants.

You seem to have got off lightly, have a thought for all the young boys that got sadistically punished by the penis of Catholic brothers and priests.
those career deviate male frock wearers with a big crucifix on display , were no shy of screwing some of the nuns as well.

-Bulletproof and Waterproof don't mean Idiotproof.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Yeah you're right. Should have given her a lollipop and a hug and then explained to her that nice people don't steal.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
IC B3

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
Originally Posted by Starman

I also remember getting my arse kicked royally by coppers that caught me getting up to mischief in Longreach when I was a lad...in point of fact I was a bastard kid
and was thrashed, belted, and booted by just about everyone that caught me getting up to no good. I took it in my stride and got sneakier.

so all that harsh punishment only helped hone your wayward skills.

had you joined the police force, you would have got paid to learn from the highly experienced crooks in uniform, with bonus
of becoming a protected species of organised crime.

You seem to have got off lightly, have a thought for all the young boys that got sadistically punished by the penis of Catholics brothers and priests.
those career deviate male frock wearers with a big crucifix on display , were no shy of screwing some of the nuns as well.

Laffin’.........you forgot to work the Freemasons into your rant. Otherwise, well played.

�Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back.�
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by NH K9

Laffin’.........you forgot to work the Freemasons into your rant. Otherwise, well played.

you silly bonehead hick pig...

Ask STUART about the Royal Commission into QLD police corruption.

http://www.ccc.qld.gov.au/about-the-ccc/the-fitzgerald-inquiry

poor K9 ,,,, have to feel for him, , not only a buttHurt pig but astoundingly stupid as well.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by 1minute
Well, good for her. Tried to watch the video, but need a translator. What language was that person speaking?

ungabunga rhodesian jibberish

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
Originally Posted by Starman

you silly bonehead hick pig...

Ask STUART about the Royal Commission into QLD police corruption.

Get it all out........you’ll feel better.

�Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back.�
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by SandBilly
Bet she don’t do that again.. ahh, who TF am I kidding..

https://www.wlwt.com/article/police...ned-11-year-old-girl-with-taser/22681411

But they say we're all the same though, so I guess that's so, right?

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Starman got some issues.

LMAO.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by curdog4570
When cops become so obese they can’t outrun anybody I reckon I could support tasing but there should be some restrictions. Since this thread has established that tasing eleven year old girls is acceptable, the age limit obviously needs to be lower than eleven.

How about eight years old?

Everbody cool with that
?

Yep...

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Get it all out........you’ll feel better.

Bulk of society around the globe knows how dirty your blue line breed is,
but your peabrain and inflated badge ego cant come to terms with stark reality.

you exist in the deluded bubble of a gov. job and mother hen union protection.

the less you say the less dumb you look, but the cats already long out of the bag
concerning your limited cerebral ability....being a sheltered workshop cop is likely the
best choice you could ever have made, considering.

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
Must be tough living in an area where that’s your reality. You ought to try a better location.......Hickville is good for the soul.

Please continue, though. If venting on me helps you feel even slightly better I’m all for it. Your dog or wife will thank me later (see, others can stereotype as well). Keep lashing out!

Last edited by NH K9; 08/10/18.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Must be tough living in an area where that’s your reality. ..
!

life must be a fools bliss thinking all zones or areas of policing are as 'uncorrupted' as your village.

the village idiot view and perspective of police corruption, is worth just that,.. but stay in your bubble its safe there.

Page 4 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

244 members (10gaugemag, 257_X_50, 10ring1, 1_deuce, 12savage, 2ndwind, 30 invisible), 2,258 guests, and 1,248 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,502
Posts18,490,492
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.