Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
If my boys were given a choice between being tazed and what I would dish out if they were caught shoplifting they would prefer being tazed.

Mathew 22: 37-39

L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
That mother could care less about her daughter or "Social Justice". She knows all she has to do is be outraged, offended and her poor child was violated and she'll get PAID!!........... and she will.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by SandBilly

Holy fugg, that video is hilarious! I'm rollin'!!!

“Life is life and fun is fun, but it's all so quiet when the goldfish die.”
A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by JSTUART
But to a degree Starman is correct in that I have not personally known a copper that was not bent, I have not known any evil bad coppers but I also haven't known any straight upright coppers....which is probably for the good as nicey-nice is not how you deter or catch bad bastards, and God knows the world seems to be full of those.

JS, You cannot confront evil without a risk to yourself. If you do it long enough, and at some level you can expect it to injure your soul. The ancient Egyptians knew it, but we seem to have forgotten it. When I read the retired LT's posts, I see this effect upon him. Here's a little JP on the subject I dedicate this clip to the LT and our other officers who's experienced similar effects mitigating the evil in our neighborhoods:

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Excellent taze.
Apparently the lesson has been lost, however. So they should do it again.

Politics is War by Other Means
IC B2

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by Tyrone
Excellent taze.
Apparently the lesson has been lost, however. So they should do it again.

Two wrong don't make a right. Sure, the kids was wrong for steeling, but if a cop can't handle an 11 year old girl, unless she as 200lb, without a taser it time for them to move on.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
It’s taken three long pages for someone to point out the obvious.

Never holler whoa or look back in a tight place
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by smokepole
Originally Posted by Redneck
Originally Posted by mark shubert
Prosecutor dropped the charges? WTF?
Comey again???

Typical - kid's illegal act is spun into 'wrong-doing' by the po-po... That idiot mother needs a few taser barbs of her own...

Same thing with "separating families" of illegal immigrants. The poor parents. Never mind that they chose to cross the border illegally with their children in tow....

They're just trying to accumulate street creds you racist facists... cool

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by curdog4570
It’s taken three long pages for someone to point out the obvious.

Such clairvoyance. Took awhile.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
Consider what might of happened if this trained, groomed, schooled little felon in the making started screaming ; he's touching me, he's touching me. Or she demands medical treatment, therapy for emotional scaring.... Or grip her wrists hard enough to gain control and there is a bruise visible..

It's not about being "man enough", it's about protecting yourself.

A lot of people seem quick to judge the cop, how about looking at who and what facilitated the situation.

IC B3

L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Originally Posted by viking
Consider what might of happened if this trained, groomed, schooled little felon in the making started screaming ; he's touching me, he's touching me. Or she demands medical treatment, therapy for emotional scaring.... Or grip her wrists hard enough to gain control and there is a bruise visible..

A lot of people seem quick to judge the cop, how about looking at who and what facilitated the situation.

You can't use logic to disagree w/ the ladies on here whose failures and life experience has taught them to fear and despise authority in any form. Anyone who thinks that those who dedicate and risk their lives to resist evil are diminished by the experience evidences their own ignorance in the matter. Messing w/ the BGs is challenging and fun if you have the aptitude and strength of mind.

There are enough bad people to go around to keep the good guys pretty busy so you girls can find another boogeyman to blame for your night terrors.

mike r

Don't wish it were easier
Wish you were better

Stab them in the taint, you can't put a tourniquet on that.
Craig Douglas ECQC
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Thank you two.
Originally Posted by lvmiker

You can't use logic to disagree w/ the ladies on here whose failures and life experience has taught them to fear and despise authority in any form. Anyone who thinks that those who dedicate and risk their lives to resist evil are diminished by the experience evidences their own ignorance in the matter. Messing w/ the BGs is challenging and fun if you have the aptitude and strength of mind.

There are enough bad people to go around to keep the good guys pretty busy so you girls can find another boogeyman to blame for your night terrors.

mike r

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by lvmiker

mike r

You, my good man are about to get your ass kicked in a proper fashion by one missus Starman. Be afraid, very afraid. You’ve been forewarned!!

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
I must go find my "safe space" lol.

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
I just read the post and watched the video, if you haven't go to the 47 second mark and watch what is occurring in the doorway when the 11 year old is being interviewed. It appears that the aunt/sister/whatever of the 11 year old is trying to get her 15 seconds of fame also.
I cannot help but feel bad for kids being raised in an enviroment where they are not held accountable and the parents play the race card. I doubt that this will be the last time the kid is in trouble she doesnpt have much of a chance coming from an enviroment like that. I did not notice one male in the video of the family or any mention of the father.

223 Rem, my favorite cartridge - you can't argue with truckloads of dead PD's and gophers.

24hourcampfire.com - The site where there is a problem for every solution.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The little schidt kid was probably stealing things to take home to that fat fuggggn mmammy of hers. Now Mammmmy is going to get a big check from a city out of control.

These things are justification for retroactive abortion, black...white...brown...it doesn't matter when you raise kids to steal.

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
and people can not under stand why white people got no use for thieving ni&#$%s that get to live off of working people for free

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Look, if the girl doesn't steal... the officer doesn't have to taze her. These black muther fuggers aren't in trouble for what they just did...their guilty of the 100 other times they've stolen, robbed, raped and pillaged. They're not upset cause she got tazed...they're only upset cause she got caught. You have to understand their culture. powdr

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
And all their protests are geared toward eliminating laws so they can NBN all the time.
Apparently, laws are only for white people.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Tyrone
And all their protests are geared toward eliminating laws so they can NBN all the time.
Apparently, laws are only for white people.

Crime is the new black entitlement.

Page 6 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

214 members (17CalFan, 2500HD, 10gaugemag, 257_X_50, 10ring1, 1_deuce, 28 invisible), 2,136 guests, and 1,174 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,502
Posts18,490,501
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.