Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 24 of 48 1 2 22 23 24 25 26 47 48
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I just got this pic from BS.

Apparently, he also has an optical comparator. I was skeptical given the crisp contrasty image, but who else sprinkles the contents their last Amazon Pantry order in a gloat pic.

Originally Posted by Big Stick
Another 1000.

[Linked Image]

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
GB1

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Larry's flash hole? TMI.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by SuperCub
Originally Posted by Beaver10
Larry should allow his brain to be checked for centering and evidence of burn marks around his cortex edge...šŸ˜‚šŸ˜Ž

You're assuming his brain is symmetrical, right?

I can assume nothing until tests have been done to confirm itā€™s not upside down or canted, possibly missing the stem, etc...šŸ˜Ž

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
ā€œMolon Labeā€
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Good fuucking lord,Iā€™ve a hodgepodge of 4 different headstamps of 6 ai brass, Iā€™ve slummed in (2) countryā€™s and (6) states and made meat everywhere... hint

PS, Iā€™ve not shunned once.... grin

Ping pong balls for the win.
Once you've wrestled everything else in life is easy. Dan Gable
I keep my circle small, Iā€™d rather have 4 quarters than 100 pennies.

Ainā€™t easy havin pals.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Yeah, Iā€™m sure all those awesome furs youā€™ve laid over would have preferred being shot with Alpha brass instead of Remington or Norma...F-I-S-T šŸ˜Ž

ā€œMolon Labeā€
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by kingston
I just got this pic from BS.

Apparently, he also has an optical comparator. I was skeptical given the crisp contrasty image, but who else sprinkles the contents their last Amazon Pantry order in a gloat pic.

Originally Posted by Big Stick
Another 1000.

[Linked Image]

LMAO šŸ¤£ šŸ˜‚ ā€œHold Me Tightā€ Chic-Lit is too fuggā€™n funny. šŸ˜Ž

ā€œMolon Labeā€
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
The lie.

[Linked Image]

Reality...which is fhuqking HILARIOUS!

[Linked Image]

It comes as no GREAT "surprise",that The Do Nothing Gang is incapable of discerning the obvious and that only adds to the humor quotient. Congratulations?!?

Marty Feldman could reliably discern the dismal "QC" from across a dimly lit smoke filled Bar Room and note with unerring accuracy,that concentricity wasn't made,boxed or shipped. It appears that when Stevie Wonder was running the ice pick to "cut" flash holes,that Michael J. Fox was The Rock Of Gibraltar,while holding same in the Peterson "tooling fixture",enabling a Peterson Pass on the Maiden Voyage,after that $30,000 of R&D. I doubt I've more than 30,000pcs of brass on hand to extrapolate,unless I'm sandbagging again. Hint. LAUGHING!

I've heard about Alpha brass,but am unfamiliar with it. Sounds good,but why would a gent buy that,when he can "flaunt" Range pick up brass and run (4) or more flavors of brass,with like "results"?!? You Drooling Dumbfhuqks never disappoint,by simply doing your "best". LAUGHING!

Too bad the light has been tough this pass,as my cellphone has lotsa film in it. Laughing!

Had a purty good Cattle Drive last pass,to the Branding Station along The Milford. The Milford River was chooglin' and churned waters in sucha manner,that it looked like ice. Laughing!

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Only got charged once! Laughing!

[Linked Image]

The Electric Feeders are still working well too. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Keep the plagiarized pics and Couchbound Kchunt "Adventures" continuing,as you feverishly search for a First Fhuqking Clue. You gals REALLY "know" your stuff.

Bless your hearts.

LAUGHING!......................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Pretty funny that you hang your hat on same schitty picture. Anyone else post that pic and you'd cry the Canon Monologue...

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
If weā€™re on to heifer stampedes and boasts of 30,000 flash hole pics, there mustnā€™t have been any mail this week. Iā€™m holdinā€™ my breath for the next unboxing rant.

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by 16bore
Pretty funny that you hang your hat on same schitty picture. Anyone else post that pic and you'd cry the Canon Monologue...

She has a hard time deciding what to biitch about.....

Ainā€™t easy havin pals.
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Splendid pixels and all that crap...

D
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
D
Kind of funny that Larry has started a one man crusade against me for sending out 1 box of casings that had bad looking flash holes. Funnier that he has accused me of lying and trying to trick my customers into thinking we drill flash holes when we punch them. Funniest that he just said he has no experience with Alpha brass, when we all know he is a fanboy of theirs.
Here is a post of his on another site on the same topic.

[Linked Image]

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by DerekP
Kind of funny that Larry has started a one man crusade against me for sending out 1 box of casings that had bad looking flash holes. Funnier that he has accused me of lying and trying to trick my customers into thinking we drill flash holes when we punch them. Funniest that he just said he has no experience with Alpha brass, when we all know he is a fanboy of theirs.

[Linked Image]

Be the bigger man and walk away.

The last time that bear ate a lawyer he had the runs for 33 days!
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

[Linked Image]

I'm shocked that another site would put up with Larry. I thought he was our village idiot.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
He likes a good panty raid. Like I said, good study in narcissism. Tomorrow I get to hear about my couch bound [bleep] and not being able to pour piss out of a boot.

Get your bingo cards ready, this will be an "all fill". I've got my special blue dobber and my lucky rabbits foot ready.

m77 Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

[Linked Image]

I am not choosing sides here, but I think it is pretty naive of you to think that the calibration of your punch was only incorrect on a few pieces of brass of an entire lot. Chances are very slim that it is only one box. The smart thing would have been to recall that lot of brass as soon as possible as external failure is your most expensive type of failure (but I presume your operations manager should know that). I am not saying you cannot make brass, but this would be a good idea regardless of what you produce.

Last edited by m77; 08/11/18.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Iā€™m wondering if the stopped the truck to take pics of the highly elusive caribou???? It took some skeelz to get pics of grizz, bou, Fox, polar bear etc up there.... fence hoppin kelpbed and Crockett type shiit!!!!! Like being able to hunt bucks 7 months a year... grin

Ainā€™t easy havin pals.
K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
Originally Posted by m77

[Linked Image]

I am not choosing sides here, but I think it is pretty naive of you to think that the calibration of your punch was only incorrect on a few pieces of brass of an entire lot. Chances are very slim that it is only one box. The smart thing would have been to recall that lot of brass as soon as possible as external failure is your most expensive type of failure (but I presume your operations manager should know that). I am not saying you cannot make brass, but this would be a good idea regardless of what you produce.

Maybe Stick in the mud is the only one who bought the brass. Lol. Consider the source. No other complaints or bad reviews saying the same thing about this brass. Makes one wonder I'd say.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I'm sure he's been up all night cutting and pasting together a good one as the 24 hour timer runs down......

Cards ready..

[Linked Image]

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
Sierra Blanca seen from the Inn of the Mountain Gods.
[Linked Image]

In front of the Inn of the Mountain Gods.
[Linked Image]

.460 Wby loaded with a 400 grain Speer (left) and 500 grain Hornady DGX (right).
[Linked Image]

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
Page 24 of 48 1 2 22 23 24 25 26 47 48

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

588 members (160user, 1234, 1beaver_shooter, 007FJ, 219 Wasp, 1lessdog, 68 invisible), 2,551 guests, and 1,318 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,087
Posts18,482,855
Members73,959
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.