Hop To
Page 29 of 48 1 2 27 28 29 30 31 47 48
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by JSTUART
Originally Posted by Big Stick
You Window Licking CLUELESS Do Nothing Dumbfhuqks are a hoot! Congratulations?!?

I'm happy to fuel your Imaginations and Pretend,so you can gawk Splendid Pixels of The REAL Outdoors,from your couchbound kchunts. The "knowledge","experience" and "results" of you Amazingly STUPID Fhuqks is absolutely HILARIOUS! Peterson brass is really "something",if'n absolute fhuqking Dog Schit is something. Hint.

Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Fascinating that the "hard charging" Peckerpole Princesses,can soooooooooooooo reliabvly,fhuqk sooooooooooooo much schit up! VERY fhuqking impressive!!

Now in no particular order:

1) That tree is a Spruce not a fhuqking Red Cedar. The logs didn't come to the landing,much over 120mph,as it were a fairly serious Yarder. It weren't much over 11' on the stump. Hint. Laughing!
2) I'm happy to grant cross-eyed Droolers opportunity to "talk" saws too. That prolly ain't a 36" or close. Hint. Laughing!
3) I personally don't sweat taking a minute or two,to bang Poignant Posterity with a pic...especially when making $100 an hour in a good strip. That tree was barely worth $250 to me and went in the hat fast(understatement). Hint. Laughing!
4) Tough to play "Photo Challenge",when THE Whine Keeper has never even seen said brass. Hint. Laughing!
5) A "snag" is indicative of a dead/rotten top...not a hollowed out Bear Den,that cleaned up to High Grade. Japs were certainly sword fighting over them runs,after a 12' longbutt. Hint. Laughing!
6) The Delusional Bear Densities have yet to be cited. Hint. Laughing!
7) Still looking for the Delusional Vocation of Professional Bear Security,in the Delusional High Density "area(s)". Hint. Laughing!
8) No GOOD brass is "punched". Hint. Laughing!
9) It must be VERY "exciting",to snap a picture of a Parking Lot,for Do Nothing Dumb Fhuqks. Hint. Laughing!
10) BINGO! Hint Laughing!

Hmmmmmmm...now how to fuel Imagination and Pretend ala Splendid Pixels,so Do Nothing Dumb Fhuqks can give 'er another whirl. Lemme see here. LAUGHING!

Prolly had time here too,at $17 per thousand. Now the Pavement Pounders,can say they've "seen" a Red Cedar. It hit the landing at better than 140mph,due it being a touch longer reach and there was more time for black smoke to build. The only thing the Peckerpole Princesses has Busheled,is 'tater chips. Hint. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Pretty fhuqking funny. Hint. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Only saw snow,felt earthquakes and spied but (1) Bear yesterday...prolly due them "high density" Delusions. Light was poor and I can only gun a 540-esque mm aspect ratio,on my cellphone. Bummer. Hint. Laughing!

Prolly getting to be this time of year,again.

[Linked Image]

Enjoyed the Pavement/Beach pics too,you gals really get "out there". Hint. laughing!

[Linked Image]

Here's hopin' the Slow Boat...has my Mail. Hint. laughing!

[Linked Image]

You STUPID Fhuqks be sure,to keep doing your best and do not let the cat get your tongues,nor the couch your kchunts. oooopsie!...toooooooo late. hint Laughing!

Bless your hearts.

BEST Thread evah!

BINGO!

LAUGHING!..........................

Nice pictures, I don't even bother reading the drivel you are spruiking anymore as it is just pointless.

You still waiting for Doug to send you a set of the last years model of geovids. LOL.
Once they arrive you can tell us how great they are. Ps their built for killing every thing not pressed into one is tooooo slow. Hint.

Last edited by fredIII; 08/14/18.
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Maybe hit that edit button one more time.

Holy schit...

D
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
D
Anyone want to take a guess on the velocity of a 338 Lapua Mag loaded with a 300 grain Berger OTM Hybrid with 86 grains of H1000 behind it? Shot out of a Savage 110 BA test gun.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
I dunno but add 338 RUM to your list please....

Ping pong balls for the win.
Once you've wrestled everything else in life is easy. Dan Gable
I keep my circle small, I’d rather have 4 quarters than 100 pennies.

Ain’t easy havin pals.
D
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
D
Originally Posted by Judman
I dunno but add 338 RUM to your list please....

It’s already on there. We will likely do the RUMs when we do the Noslers. Mid 2019 if I had to guess.

IC B2

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Cool

Ain’t easy havin pals.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by DerekP
Anyone want to take a guess on the velocity of a 338 Lapua Mag loaded with a 300 grain Berger OTM Hybrid with 86 grains of H1000 behind it? Shot out of a Savage 110 BA test gun.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Larry got you so worked up you're gnawing your nails off?

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
I don’t think the whining kchunt has anyone worked up but himself....

Ain’t easy havin pals.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Posting from the couch.

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
D
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
D

Correct

IC B3

D
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
D

Although I may look a little funny, I assure you I’m not slow. Hahaha. That is a caliber we are developing as we speak. Caliber development costs a ton, as you can imagine. I’ve made some test casings in 30-06, but I won’t get them into production until early 2019. I appreciate you looking to see if we had it though. We are a little behind Remington as far as calibers we offer right now, but they had a 150 year head start on us. 😅 We’re working on catching up though.

H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
Twig is an entertaining opinionated troll. Getting defensive with him about your "wares" makes you look bad. Make a product that is a better value than your competition and it will sell itself unless you make your customers not trust you. Just some friendly unsolicited advice from a target customer.

D
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
D
Originally Posted by kingston

Posting from the couch.

From the couch😅 2645. I thought it would have been a little faster also. Pretty heavy pill though.

D
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
D
Originally Posted by Hogwild7
Twig is an entertaining opinionated troll. Getting defensive with him about your "wares" makes you look bad. Make a product that is a better value than your competition and it will sell itself unless you make your customers not trust you. Just some friendly unsolicited advice from a target customer.

Sounds like solid advice. I’ll take it. Thanks.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
I posted elsewhere that my 6.5CM Peterson brass weighed 170 grains and the Hornady 148 grains +/-. DerekP do you know where that extra weight is located in the CM? Or is it just a beefier case in general? Is this going to be true for the other calibers? Thanks

My home is the "sanctuary residence" for my firearms.
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana

That was funny!

Thanks JMan.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by DerekP
Originally Posted by kingston

Posting from the couch.

From the couch😅 2645. I thought it would have been a little faster also. Pretty heavy pill though.

From the couch I tend to be optimistic.

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
D
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
D
Originally Posted by bigwhoop
I posted elsewhere that my 6.5CM Peterson brass weighed 170 grains and the Hornady 148 grains +/-. DerekP do you know where that extra weight is located in the CM? Or is it just a beefier case in general? Is this going to be true for the other calibers? Thanks

Great question. Our walls are a little bit thicker than Hornady right now. Specifically, the walls down closer to the head of the casing. I guess “beefier” is a good way to describe our 6.5 Cdmr casings. We are coming out with a new version within the next few months where we will be thinning out the walls near the base to help give reloaders like you a little extra volume inside the casing. This should help with those powders which are a little slower burning. Although we do a lot of new caliber development, a ton of caliber development goes back into our current calibers to continually improve them. Start your load development with our casings using a little lower amount of powder than you normally use. You will get more velocity with less powder due to our 6.5 Cdmr casings having a little bit less volume. We will put out an announcement when we release the increased volume 6.5 Cdmr casings. Please don’t hesitate if you have any other questions.

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
No one is horned up over Big Stick!

That's why 28 pages later they continue to post

Trystan

Last edited by Trystan; 08/14/18.

Good bullets properly placed always work, but not everyone knows what good bullets are, or can reliably place them in the field
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Knowbody?

Page 29 of 48 1 2 27 28 29 30 31 47 48

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

637 members (160user, 10Glocks, 10gaugemag, 1badf350, 10ring1, 007FJ, 73 invisible), 2,643 guests, and 1,402 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,094
Posts18,483,019
Members73,959
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.