Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 8 of 11 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 11
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by deflave
Keep paying those New York State taxes Capt. Pistol smith.

His kind belong in NY. They make up most of the population there.

GB1

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
The title of this thread sounds like a cable TV program that comes on at 3:30 AM.

"Hunting With Dickheads",....with your host Pekkerneck Turner.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Keep shootin them iguana's and thinkin you're special Scooter.

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Blackheart are you confused.

You’re saying everyone that hunts in your area is a dickhead but then you brag about being there.

No wonder you’re so bitter.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by Mike74
Originally Posted by Blackheart
Originally Posted by wisturkeyhunter
Why is it the people that act the most badass on here,tell the most stories about people walking all over them in real
Life?
I think most here do most of their hunting in a nice little protected bubble. You know, they hunt posted, private land that nobody they don't know or aren't related to hunts besides them. Get out on heavily hunted land with lots of strangers and trespassers and the unpleasant encounters go up.

No I hunt only public land in PA with the pumpkin patch and I don't have any of the problems you do. Mostly because I don't have your pizz poor attitude.
The folks who've stolen my stands/blinds don't have a clue who I am or what my attitude is. Retard.

IC B2

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Do you hunt with Johnny Loco?

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Blackheart has at least 50 decades of deer hunting experience, you dickweeds need to pay more attention.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
Why is it the people that act the most badass on here,tell the most stories about people walking all over them in real
Life?
I think most here do most of their hunting in a nice little protected bubble. You know, they hunt posted, private land that nobody they don't know or aren't related to hunts besides them. Get out on heavily hunted land with lots of strangers and trespassers and the unpleasant encounters go up.

No I hunt only public land in PA with the pumpkin patch and I don't have any of the problems you do. Mostly because I don't have your pizz poor attitude.
The folks who've stolen my stands/blinds don't have a clue who I am or what my attitude is. Retard.

If you don’t know who stole them, how do you know that’s the case?

�Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back.�
S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S

Johnny Loco would have already killed him...

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Blackheart are you confused.

You’re saying everyone that hunts in your area is a dickhead but then you brag about being there.

No wonder you’re so bitter.
I've met hunters from all over and they're dishonest, self centered, thievin' dicks in general. Around here it's probably a little worse than other places because we get so many non residents from Long Island, NYC, Jew Nersey and Massivetwoshits.

IC B3

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Originally Posted by Steelhead

Who would bury the body under the stand then?

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by NH K9

R-E-T-A-R-D

LMFAO.....

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by NH K9
Life?

I've caught two of them and they were strangers to me. I'm pretty sure I know who took my wifes blinds too. They're from Mass. and have a hunting camp that borders the neighbors property. I've seen them come to the property line and turn back several times when they saw me. I know they trespass when I'm not there by the boot prints. They don't have permission to be on that property.

A
add Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A

A Serious Dynamic Duo, in play....

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Originally Posted by River_Ridge
I belong to a camp with 55 members and 1,000 acres.

Damn.

That's about 50 too many.

What's the success rate on that lease?
Not at all unusual in the Southern half of NY. Almost any piece of private ground will have at least 3-5 people hunting it per 100 acres. Some more than that. One 160 acre tract I hunted years ago regularly had 10 guys hunting it. I killed a buck there by 8:00 am on opening day every year I hunted it. One year out of the 10 of us that hunted it we took 8 bucks and 17 does off that 160 acres. My uncles farm was 147 acres and It wasn't at all uncommon to have 8-10 guys hunting it on opening day. Of course it wasn't posted and everybody in the area knew they could hunt there. Some areas in central and Western NY are way over populated with deer. As many as 50-100 psm according to DEC. The problem is they can't be controlled because it's private ground and many of the landowners won't allow hunting. But if you can get permission in one of those areas wooohoo. Like shooting fish in a barrel.

We have 55 members but only about 15 or so hunt. Lots of non-resident members. By the second week there are only a handful of us up there. It's about 90% woods. We don't lease, we own the whole thing. I think there's only 1 club in our area that has more land than we do. The success rate is pretty low but we eat well and have a hell of a good time! Truth be known, it's kind of like a geriatric frat club.

Wag more, bark less.

The freedoms we surrender today will be the freedoms our grandchildren will never know existed.

The men who wrote the Second Amendment didn't just finish a hunting trip, they just finished liberating a nation.
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
I hunt with slumlord fairly often
But I also lone wolf it alot.
Hunt public lands

Places others won't and places they can't put 2 and 2 together from deer sign.

Your average opening weekend of ml and rifle season "hunters"
are schmucks around here.
After the 2nd of rifle season most give up....

Late season satellite bucks way outta their normal areas looking for mid to late December
doe in heat can show up at any time
And you might get a shot at a buck you would never had seen in the November rut.

If I know of a core group of does and their established area
And no one else knows of em.
Them does are perfectly safe being around me
I have been in places on public lands where the does have the attitude "oh it's just that human dude again, pay him no attention

Having educated does around you is the worst thing possible if you want to kill bucks.
An educated group of does is my worst nightmare in the fall

I personally get ticked off at people giving deer and turkey a free PHD in humanology.

I also get pissed off at baiting Sonsabytches from shoot house,s here in TN where it's 100%
Illegal , that think and proclaim what great hunters they are.
One of the reasons I got banned on Tndeer was busting clique type fuggers chops about that crap on forums
And calling one of their moderators a bulldyke card carrying lesbian didn't help either
Hahahahahaaa!!!!

You can't kill em in front of the tv also.....

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Some more of those "honest hunters" who bait where it's illegal. We've got plenty of those here too. But gosh, hunters are all such fine, upstanding citizens.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Steelhead

I only cause an inconvenience to dickheads and jokers, but a “hunting accident” isn’t usually prosecuted.

Last edited by JohnnyLoco; 08/18/18.
A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by renegade50
Hunt public lands

Late season satellite bucks way outta their normal areas looking for mid to late December
And you might get a shot at a buck you would never had seen in the November rut.

I have been in places on public lands where the does have the attitude "oh it's just that human dude again, pay him no attention

Having educated does around you is the worst thing possible if you want to kill bucks.

I personally get ticked off at people giving deer and turkey a free PHD in humanology.

I also get pissed off at baiting Sonsabytches from shoot house,s here in TN where it's 100%
One of the reasons I got banned on Tndeer was busting clique type fuggers chops about that crap on forums
And calling one of their moderators a bulldyke card carrying lesbian didn't help either
Hahahahahaaa!!!!

Thank you. Are you inviting Steelhead to deer camp ? Do you have a big buck saved for me?

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by renegade50
Hunt public lands

Hahahahahaaa!!!!

That trailer park bulldyke banned me....about 6 times. lol

Hey didn't you sell her a treadmill?

She give you some warm tapioca puddin when you delivered it????

Page 8 of 11 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 11

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

578 members (12344mag, 160user, 17CalFan, 10gaugeman, 1234, 16gage, 52 invisible), 2,446 guests, and 1,250 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,405
Posts18,470,186
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.