Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 105 of 165 1 2 103 104 105 106 107 164 165
N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
Laffin'.......look at you trying to p!ay Patriot.

Let the meltdown continue! Didn't you assure everyone that this would be over by Mid-terms?

�Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back.�

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Ha Ha, JeffO is ready to stroke out on Oxycontin.....

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
D
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
D
Originally Posted by irfubar
Ha Ha, JeffO is ready to stroke out on Oxycontin.....

He doesn't like Trump, hates Hillary... blush

Bernie...?

DF

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
#Soon.......

Last edited by 12344mag; 08/22/18.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Jello I mean clearly your unsuited to respond to anything intelligent because in truth and fact your a fucging moron. Go climb a taller ladder and finish the job. I mean can you do anything right?...

PTSD from falling off a ladder. What a douche...

IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Springcove
Jello are you really this stupid or is it just the fall off the ladder? You can’t even climb a ladder you retard and I’m suppose to think your politically savvy? PTSD from a ladder fall!!! Your a friggin puss.. Go back to your bong and overdose you worthless piece of 💩

Just to correct the record yet again, which is apparently necessary because the sack of shït liars are at it again, I neither fell off a ladder nor do I have PTSD. Since they probably are lying about this as well, let me add that I receive no disability payment from any entity whatsoever. I'm self employed, very busy, very successful, and killin' it. Let me put it this way. I'll make more money this month than any three of the liars put together. Yep. Suck on THAT.

Those lies are being put forth as a form of character assasination. It's a desperation move by the liars and an indicator of how far "you" have fallen on this forum that it's so widespread and tolerated. You want to know who are pussiês? People who resort to lies because that's all they have left, and people who knowingly promulgate said lies. I'm calling a bunch of you pûssies right now.

The truth is I'm beating the lying sons of bïtches like a drum, right here, archived, on this thread. I've been proven to be correct at every turn on the issues central to this thread. They, incorrect. I know that makes some vag's get sandy around here. That amuses me greatly since, after all, I'm right and they're wrong and it only gets better for me and worse for them every day.

So Bigfish, Deflave, and the other liars, just keep lying. Doesn't hurt me and shows what piles of shït you are and the weakness of your game. wink

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!
N
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
N
Does this make you feel better Jeffie?
I hope so.. smirk

Lanny Davis Destroys CNN's "Bombshell" Report On Trump Tower 'Collusion' Meeting

Cohen “does not” have information that Trump had prior knowledge about the meeting... CNN report got “mixed up”..

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018...ell-report-trump-tower-collusion-meeting

Last edited by Nrut; 08/23/18.

It's a great life if you don't weaken..
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Jeff_O
Those lies are being put forth as a form of character assasination.

That's funny, you think you have character.

Character is what someone sees in you........Not something you claim to have.

Paul

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Your gonna owe me a box of bullets.... Hornady 75 gr. ELD Match .224

Just cutting through the BS and keepin' it real....

One man with courage makes a majority....

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Those lies are being put forth as a form of character assasination.

That's funny, you think you have character.

Character is what someone sees in you........Not something you claim to have.

He's a liberal, and therefore uses a different kind of dictionary....

FJB & FJT
IC B3

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
Originally Posted by okie
Your gonna owe me a box of bullets.... Hornady 75 gr. ELD Match .224

Just cutting through the BS and keepin' it real....

I’m not going back..........but (before the meltdown) I thought that it was “impeached before midterms” or something similar.

�Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back.�
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I do have ti give Jeff some credit, he was right back in 2011 when he posted this.

Originally Posted by jeffo
I'm a [bleep] idiot -

Paul

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Just to correct the record yet again, which is apparently necessary because the sack of shït liars are at it again, I neither fell off a ladder nor do I have PTSD. Since they probably are lying about this as well, Those lies are being put forth as a form of character assasination.

Well, well,well, Who's the sack of schit liar now?

Originally Posted by Jeff_O on 3-12-17
I was diagnosed with PTSD about a year after my accident... and a miserable year it was. While I would never pretend to equate what happened to me, or my version of PTSD, to that of a combat vet,

The entire Jeff Obama post.

Yep!

I was diagnosed with PTSD about a year after my accident... and a miserable year it was. While I would never pretend to equate what happened to me, or my version of PTSD, to that of a combat vet, I can at a minimum report that it is a debilitating state of being. I can also say conclusively that marijuana helped considerably to lower my baseline anxiety and tendency to jump out of my [bleep] skin at sudden noises and so on. Until you've had a full-on prickly sweat weak-knees fight/flight reaction to a dog barking or car door closing or kid yelling you can't really imagine how awful and relentlessly exhausting it is. Hope dies. Love fades. Appetite wanes. It's ugly.

I don't personally feel that medical efficacy is necessary to argue for legality. Ain't one thing wrong with a grown man catching a recreational buzz. That said, the medical properties of this plant- which extend far beyond treating PTSD- are certainly an enormous bonus at a bare minimum.

If a person believes in freedom and individual responsibility, they believe weed should be legal. Period. And the converse is true. If you believe people should be in legal jeopardy for using this substance- that the government can rightfully take their freedom over it- than you do not actually believe in freedom.

The entire jeff obama pot saga is here.

Just to make things clear "The Accident" was a car accident.

You need to learn what Character is Jeff Obama.

Paul

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Thanks MAG, I remember the 'car accident' now.
Maybe getting 'lost on the[5acre] spread' induced early onset? Or maybe that coupled with opening a box-O-boolits had him teetering and then the car wreck....
Either way, he somewhat diminished his own character a few posts above......again.

FJB & FJT
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
You see he's disappeared...........You know he could be looking up Character in the dictionary.

Who the hell am I kidding? as stupid as he is you know he can't read, ya think maybe his wife or kids read the post for him?

Paul

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Gee Jello I must have struck a nerve. Character? What character? Your a piece of 💩💩 wuss that claims he has PTSD from an accident. I’d say grow a pair but your Mangina is in the way.

Carry on stupid...

A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Springcove
Jello are you really this stupid or is it just the fall off the ladder? You can’t even climb a ladder you retard and I’m suppose to think your politically savvy? PTSD from a ladder fall!!! Your a friggin puss.. Go back to your bong and overdose you worthless piece of 💩

Just to correct the record yet again, which is apparently necessary because the sack of shït liars are at it again, I neither fell off a ladder nor do I have PTSD. Since they probably are lying about this as well, let me add that I receive no disability payment from any entity whatsoever. I'm self employed, very busy, very successful, and killin' it. Let me put it this way. I'll make more money this month than any three of the liars put together. Yep. Suck on THAT.

Those lies are being put forth as a form of character assasination. It's a desperation move by the liars and an indicator of how far "you" have fallen on this forum that it's so widespread and tolerated. You want to know who are pussiês? People who resort to lies because that's all they have left, and people who knowingly promulgate said lies. I'm calling a bunch of you pûssies right now.

The truth is I'm beating the lying sons of bïtches like a drum, right here, archived, on this thread. I've been proven to be correct at every turn on the issues central to this thread. They, incorrect. I know that makes some vag's get sandy around here. That amuses me greatly since, after all, I'm right and they're wrong and it only gets better for me and worse for them every day.

So Bigfish, Deflave, and the other liars, just keep lying. Doesn't hurt me and shows what piles of shït you are and the weakness of your game. wink

^ ^ ^

Previously self-identified as Super Human!

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
JellO has developed an extremely short memory due to his uh..... life style. So naturally he assumes every one else has a short memory too.......... laugh

It's official. I missed the selfie deadline so I'm Maser's sock puppet because rene and the Polish half of the fubar twins have decided that I am.

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
JeffO is an Obama loving ,food stamp cashing ,peice of libtard dog schit.

President Trump scrapes schit off of his SHOE that is a higher.life form than JeffO

A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
...nor do I have PTSD.

^ ^ ^

Previously stated the fact he was diagnosed with such by his personal "Dr".

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
Page 105 of 165 1 2 103 104 105 106 107 164 165

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

543 members (260madman, 10gaugemag, 257 roberts, 19rabbit52, 204guy, 2500HD, 59 invisible), 2,306 guests, and 1,280 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,500
Posts18,509,196
Members74,002
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.