Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 10 11
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Rollin Turd and Dumb Jack Schiett and Gayghost, dont you think if Manny had anything on Trump he would have already flipped?

Wouldnt Trump have already pardoned him if Manny had anything on him?

Please, grow da fug up. Re-try jr high on correspondence courses.

PS. The word is out. Your scumbuddy Comey is laying low because a little birdy told him hes at the top of the list to be indicted.

Hahahaha. TFF, for you dumbbunnies.

Last edited by jaguartx; 09/14/18.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
GB1

R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
Could it be the Clinton campaign is getting some scrutiny? After all Manafort was all in with the Podesta brothers.

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J

I Dindo Nuffin
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
"Federal prosecutors in New York are weighing criminal charges against former Obama White House counsel Greg Craig as part of an investigation into whether he failed to register as a foreign agent in a probe that is linked to former Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort, according to sources familiar with the matter.

In addition, these sources said, prosecutors in the US Attorney's Office for the Southern District of New York are considering taking action against powerhouse law firm Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom LLP, where Craig was a partner during the activity under examination. Prosecutors are considering a civil settlement with the firm or a deferred prosecution agreement with Skadden, these sources said."

From CNN, no less.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/09/14/poli...nt-registration-investigation/index.html

K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
Originally Posted by djs
Originally Posted by Middlefork_Miner
Originally Posted by djs

OK, "One guy got two weeks in the Pokie, the other guy went down for tax evasion none of it had anything to do with trump lol.."

But, in order to plea and get reduced sentences, they had to have information that was of interest to the Special Prosecutor's Office or else, he would not have agreed to a plea bargain. Keep in mind, that Mueller's charge was to "investigate any matters that arose or may arise directly from the investigation", etc.
see: https://www.nytimes.com/interactive...bert-Mueller-Special-Counsel-Russia.html

Before Mueller would agree to a plea bargain, he needs to be assured that the "flipper" has information that is useful to the investigation and that it is verified. Mueller is following all trails and bread crumbs to the end of the trail.

And, we don't know what Mueller has on Trump, his sons or the campaign - yet.

Still grasping at straws huh??? Could it be that Manafort may only have information of other crimes not related to Trump?

Let me ask you an honest question DJ...if you were faced with spending the rest of your life in prison, would you agree to get creative with accusations the prosecutor might be interested in???

If I were faced with spending the rest of my life in prison, sure, I'd try everything I could to get a deal. But, in order to get a deal, I'd have to have something (backed with proof or evidence) of interest to the prosecutor.

As noted in another post by 12344MAG, “A lot of times prosecutors use the plea deal because they really didn't have enough evidence to pull off a prosecution, Or they use the plea deal to save court time and taxpayer monies.” This is true in many (especially local) prosecutions in which the prosecutor's office is overwhelmed with cases and has only limited resources. However, in the Mueller Special Prosecutor's office, they have no such restraints. they have a team of very experienced litigators and no time pressure (unless an AG fires him and no one else picks up the case).

Mueller's sole job is to find out what happened (with regards to Russian collusion) and follow all trails regardless of where they may lead. Who knows where they will eventually lead. We know that Trump's sons and Manafort met with Russians trying to get "dirt" on Clinton; we know that there have been 5 guilty pleas and 1 conviction; and, we know that Mueller has information that has not yet been revealed. So, where will the investigation go?

If there is not enough evidence to proceed with prosecution, why did the 5 enter guilty pleas? Why not fight the case and show that Mueller is a fraud? It is interesting that all 5 of the defendants have or had close ties with the Trump campaign.

see: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/09/14/whos-been-charged-by-mueller-in-russia-probe-so-far.html

Because none of the guilty pleas or convictions were about the Russia stuff. They were all unrelated Skeletons that Mueller uncovered. Manafort has been a “fixer” for 30 years I would imagine he has dirt on a lot of people and could see where he would give up somebody and something that’s totally unrelated to Mueller/Russia to get a better deal now that he realizes he’s going down

IC B2

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by djs

Mueller's sole job is to find out what happened (with regards to Russian collusion) and follow all trails regardless of where they may lead.

This is not accurate. If you read the document by Rod Rosenstein that sets the parameters for the Mueller investigation it says that Mueller is to investigate any possible collusion between Russia and the Trump campaign and any related matters. It says nothing about investigating collusion by anyone outside the Trump campaign. Thus, Mueller is not empowered to investigate the Clinton campaign, DNC or others that worked with Russian sources to get dirt on Trump. Ol' Rod was pretty slick in the way he set this up.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
So how exactly is chasing down old Tax fraud included?

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by rickt300
So how exactly is chasing down old Tax fraud included?

It seems far afield to me, but I would guess it goes under "related matters." Rod Rosenstein is the one who decides what is in the scope of the investigation.

G
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
G
Manafort didn't lightly go into plea deal knowing that he was admitting guilt to not only the two charges he pleaded guilty today but also to the other 5, and the other 10 that had a hung jury of 1 in his last trial. Not to mention turning over his ill gotten gains from those charges consisting of 6 properties and funds remaining in numerous bank accounts all toll amounting to more than 49 million in seized assets with the guilty plea. Basically lifetime probation and unlimited corporation anytime requested and he even gave up the right to have his attorneys present.

Phil

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
FOS spells Phil.

I never knew that til today.

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by RollingThunder
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Originally Posted by bigwhoop
Manifold has nothing to flip with - relating to Trump.

Really? lol. My sides hurt!

Originally Posted by RollingThunder on 9-4-18
Indictments are coming. A few of Trump's crew will get pinched this week. Probably Friday.

Who feeds you, 1234fag? You're too dumb to feed yourself. Who feeds you? You can't be this dumb. Not possible and still live. Do you live in your mom's basement, assuming she has one in her trailer?

Nobody can be as dumb as 1234fag and still live.

RollingTurd still lives..........

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer
Those nut caught pics are offensive!

Then you ain't gonna like this.

[Linked Image]

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

G
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
G
One side caveat of todays proceedings... the government now owns a condo in Trump Tower, guess the Secret Service can now stay closer to Trump without being charged extravagant rent... yep LOL!

Phil

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Djs, you are a commie corksucking NWO bush/clinton/illuminati/msm stupid pos. You think the illuminati NWO owners of your msm fake news gives a rats turd about you and yours, you are one more stupid pawn in the game of fools.

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Originally Posted by bigwhoop
Manifold has nothing to flip with - relating to Trump.

Really? lol. My sides hurt!

Originally Posted by RollingThunder on 9-4-18
Indictments are coming. A few of Trump's crew will get pinched this week. Probably Friday.

Hahaha, my sides are splitting. RT cant be that [bleep] stupid, Paul. Hahaha. Unreal.

I Dindo Nuffin
P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
It's a nice day, no? Manafort flipped, Cohen cooperating, Kavanaugh taking heat, demonstrations in Maine demanding Collins vote against his confirmation. Celebrating with some Colonel Taylor Single Barrel.

What amazes me is that there are so many dumbasses here denying that all roads, er, indictments and guilty pleas, lead to the Dumpster. Laughing AT you, guys. Cheers!

The true hunter counts his achievement in proportion to the effort involved and the fairness of the sport. Saxton Pope
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Nuts!

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
N
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
N
Living in conservative land, with only their "true news" sure keeps catching guys here off guard...

Almost every single person Trump hired to help him win the election are now cooperating with Mueller.
Almost every single high ranking person in the Trump Org, that knows his financials and legal dealings are now cooperating with Mueller.

But, you guys keep your eyes and ears shuts, and keep screaming that the life long Democrat, Trump, is now the perfect Republican President that will right the US ship.
Sure helps he was the original Birther...

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by Northman
Living in conservative land, with only their "true news" sure keeps catching guys here off guard...

Almost every single person Trump hired to help him win the election are now cooperating with Mueller.
Almost every single high ranking person in the Trump Org, that knows his financials and legal dealings are now cooperating with Mueller.

But, you guys keep your eyes and ears shuts, and keep screaming that the life long Democrat, Trump, is now the perfect Republican President that will right the US ship.
Sure helps he was the original Birther...

You are in dreamland. Your all powerful all controlling Communist Utopia is not going to happen. Saul Alinsky tactics will not work here. We are watching the new Democrat Party (old Communist Party) commit suicide. If you dont see how foolish they look in panic mode you have a problem.

Last edited by jdm953; 09/15/18.

Ideas are far more powerful than guns, We dont let our people have guns. Why should we let them have ideas. "Joseph Stalin"

He who has braved youths dizzy heat dreads not the frost of age.
D
djs Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Rollin Turd and Dumb Jack Schiett and Gayghost, dont you think if Manny had anything on Trump he would have already flipped?

Wouldnt Trump have already pardoned him if Manny had anything on him?

Please, grow da fug up. Re-try jr high on correspondence courses.

PS. The word is out. Your scumbuddy Comey is laying low because a little birdy told him hes at the top of the list to be indicted.

Hahahaha. TFF, for you dumbbunnies.

'Wouldnt Trump have already pardoned him if Manny had anything on him? "

I wondered the same thing and talked with a criminal defense lawyer who told me that if Manafort was pardoned, he could be subpoenaed to testify without his lawyer present and he could not take the fifth. And, if he lied under oath, he would face additional charges (how many more times would the President pardon him?).

Page 5 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 10 11

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

567 members (10gaugemag, 1badf350, 10gaugeman, 1_deuce, 06hunter59, 12344mag, 63 invisible), 1,786 guests, and 1,121 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,237
Posts18,524,883
Members74,031
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.