Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Why doesn’t that crap happen when a man capable of handing out the appropriate punishment is present? I’d love to kick the ever loving chit out of that liberal Pillsbury doughboy. He’d be pissing in a bag for the rest of his life.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 22250rem
Probably a real snowflake who gets "offended" by anything to do with military or veterans. And when they get "offended" it's suddenly O.K. for them to pull crap like this. Hope he gets nailed and has the book thrown at him.

I don't have any faith in the courts (especially MA courts).

I rather see a couple of WWII Vets take turn kicking the chit (and the rest of the piss) out of the miserable SOB for a couple of hours.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by IMR4350
Originally Posted by memtb
Everyone should share the photo on Facebook....maybe he’ll have a very serious, fatal accident! memtb

No this was in Massachusetts, he will probably be a hero.

It doesn’t have to be someone from Massachusetts! That’s the beauty of tens of thousands of people knowing! memtb

You should not use a rifle that will kill an animal when everything goes right; you should use one that will do the job when everything goes wrong." -Bob Hagel

“I’d like to be a good rifleman…..but, I prefer to be a good hunter”! memtb 2024
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Needs a one way trip to the hog farm.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by R_H_Clark
That's not a man.

He's queeer as a football bat.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
The guy should have kicked his ass mid stream.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by Paul_M

Look at the tongue on that bitch, pretty good carpet munching equipment.

"Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way, you'll be a mile from them, and you'll have their shoes."
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by montanabadger
Originally Posted by Paul_M

Look at the tongue on that bitch, pretty good carpet munching equipment.

Another wanna be lawyer. What is it with these brain dead bitche$ ??

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
A law student who, according to her resume, "likes to use my brain" -
A: She broke the law shielding the"Urinator", and probably egging him on.
B: She didn't use her brain

I've always been a curmudgeon - now I'm an old curmudgeon.
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by memtb
Everyone should share the photo on Facebook....maybe he’ll have a very serious, fatal accident! memtb

No this was in Massachusetts, he will probably be a hero.

Not really... even tho Massachusetts is really left wing... there is a very strong respect for the Miltiary and especially Veterans.... maybe not among the zillion college kids there, necessarily.... but the citizens of Massachusetts really do care about Veterans... a Hell of a lot more than you see in Oregon, that's for damned sure.

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

IC B3

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Reading the blog, I'd rather this never see a court room....

I would like to see the Pisser Punk found beat to crap in a dumpster in Back Bay.

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Drinking all night without socks on?

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
I’m pretty sure I would have drug his face in his piss

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Another sign of the times. I bet those two voted for hillary but you won't hear the media bring that up. On the other hand if somebody took a sh1t on the martin Luther king memorial the media would be quick to say it was a Trump supporter.

Life’s not fair...

RAS Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
That is really low and tasteless.

I don’t look at this as all bad. With these pics and story, people can export this into social media and places like this.

And then say, this is the face of the Democratic Party. Are these the people you want running anything? It’s an opportunity to educate people who are not educated on today’s Democrats. Most big media will avoid this big time.

Do you part. Email everyone you know about this. Ask them to do the same. Include that they are the new face of the Democratic Party. Or post this all over social media. This story is for export.

"...aspire to live quietly, and to mind your own affairs, and to work with your hands, as we instructed you, so that you may walk properly before outsiders and be dependent on no one." - Paul to the church in Thessalonica.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

578 members (160user, 1lessdog, 10gaugemag, 1badf350, 007FJ, 17CalFan, 56 invisible), 2,503 guests, and 1,338 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,472
Posts18,471,452
Members73,936
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.