Page 33 of 40 1 2 31 32 33 34 35 39 40
A
add Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Tracks
I nominate this thread as the most useless posting in the history the Campfire.

[Linked Image]

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The surreal thing about this thread is very personal in a way.

Years ago I was just a die hard archer that moved west.

Then I started to spike camp with my mules.

One moonlight night in wolves country I tried to figure out my 45 ACP high point. What a joke! I couldn't tell in the dark wtf was going on!

My good friend told me all the Vietnam cave rats liked single action colts for the nitty gritty. I have to agree a wheel gun will go "bang" pretty much when you want!

Perhaps a good compromise would be a Ruger 100 in 44 spl, or 45 spl?

"Shoot low sheriff, I think he's riding a shetland!" B. Wills

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Originally Posted by smokepole
Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91
Dude. It's obvious you have a hard-on for me.

And while I can't slight your taste in men, I think its only fair to tell you, i don't roll that way.

Let's state the facts right here for all to see:

1 - You quoted and altered my posting in a conversation you were not even involved in, so you could troll me.

2 - You have trolled this whole thread from page 4 forward attacking several members here.

3 - No need to state more facts. It's obvious to everyone on the right-side of the Bell Curve you're mentally sick.

You're way off base.
I opened the bomb doors, released the payload,and have the pictures that show direct hit. You just got carpet bombed with facts pardner.

"Bell curve" should not be capitalized.

The Bell Curve, published in 1994, was written by Richard Herrnstein…

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Bell_Curve

"He is far from Stupid"

”person, who happens to have an above-average level of intelligence

– DocRocket (In reference to ElkSlayer91)

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
No sh** Sherlock. So when you said "everyone to the rigbt of the bell curve" you were talking about the book.

Which makes no sense. Which makes sense coming from you.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
No sh** Sherlock. So when you said "everyone to the rigbt of the bell curve" you were talking about the book.

No pardner. Wrong again. The link, and sentence, just proved you were wrong about the "C". It does need to be capitalized.

Everyone knows what "everyone to the right of the bell curve" means......except you obviously. Get one of your fan-boys to explain it to you in a PM.

"He is far from Stupid"

IC B2

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E

Last edited by ElkSlayer91; 09/21/18.

"He is far from Stupid"

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Go piss on another thread elkschlayer. No one gives a [bleep] about you or your issues.

This was a somewhat informative discussion about something very topical to many of us before you decided to inculcate the thread with your profound insecurity and ignorance. GFY.

Prayers for the guides family.

Last edited by AKwolverine; 09/21/18. Reason: AC
E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Originally Posted by AKwolverine
Go piss on another thread elkschlayer. No one gives a [bleep] about you or your issues.

This was a somewhat informative discussion about something very topical to many of us before you decided to inculcate the tread with your profound insecurity and ignorance. GFY.

Prayers for the guides family.

Ummm....your boyfriend, smokepole, starting trolling this thread starting on page 4, attacking several members here, and STALKING me by quoting my posts and altering my words.......so you can go straight to hell.

I have posted the evidence tonight for everyone who has a functioning brain to see.

Obviously, your brain does not function....at all.

The fact you are jumping me, instead of smokepole for trashing this thread to begin with, just shows you are a troll too.

Piss off.

"He is far from Stupid"

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Should we give this thread a close with an silent prayer for Mark Uptain and his family...And a Thanks to Field Grade for his “Troll Sniffer Nose” early on and excellent choice in all things female. Amen 😎

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by FieldGrade
Originally Posted by Valsdad
Hayzeus kristos,

this is still going on? I left it a few pages back last night and was amazed at the poopshow it had become.

FG, someone else a few post backs called it,

we need some T&A

Geno.

I'll get right on it.

[Linked Image]

Now THAT"S what I'm talkin' about!

I'd like to get right on it also.

Geno

PS 28 pages by my count, sheesh. I wonder what the dead guy would think of what his demise has wrought? Shame, except for girls with guns that is. No offense to his wife and kiddoes.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
IC B3

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H

Ancient Order of the 1895 Winchester
H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Anyone that would post pics of half naked girls in a thread about somebody losing their life is sick in the head.

Ancient Order of the 1895 Winchester
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by helidriver72
Anyone that would post pics of half naked girls in a thread about somebody losing their life is sick in the head.

Are you kidding? I'm pretty sure everyone lost track of what this thread was about 10/12 pages ago.

[Linked Image]

I can understand how pix of half neked women would offend someone like you though.....sorry.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

You got something against Angel's? And full necke'd ain't allowed here.

An unemployed Jester, is nobody's Fool.

the only real difference between a good tracker and a bad tracker, is observation. all the same data is present for both. The rest, is understanding what you're seeing.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

T&A pictures are the Campfire way of shutting up the trolls once they have taken over a thread like the imitation elkslayer has done to this one.

Field Grade is actually showing respect for the deceased guide by posting pictures of attractive females.

Never holler whoa or look back in a tight place
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
I'd prefer to see pictures rather than another 10 pages of that whiny twat whining about how he's not whining because everybody has been mean to him.

While it's true that all liberals are crazy people, not all crazy people are liberals.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

Smokepole, again, you’re a complete idiot, and the biggest B.S. artist I have ever seen on the internet. Turner’s ranch is back country low fence. Bacon’s ranch is back country low fence. Hill’s ranch is back country low fence, and many more, all low fence back country. All the ranches in the lower Sangre de Cristo range are all private owned back country low fence ranches owned by billionaires and very wealthy people.

Thanks for the information. Let's see, "Turner's Ranch" in the Sangres would be Vermejo, right? And "Bacon's Ranch" would be Trinchera, correct? And of course, "Hill's ranch" is the Hill Ranch in southern Colorado.

Which of those do you hunt?

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

Smokepole, again, you’re a complete idiot, and the biggest B.S. artist I have ever seen on the internet. Turner’s ranch is back country low fence. Bacon’s ranch is back country low fence. Hill’s ranch is back country low fence, and many more, all low fence back country. All the ranches in the lower Sangre de Cristo range are all private owned back country low fence ranches owned by billionaires and very wealthy people.

Thanks for the information. Let's see, "Turner's Ranch" in the Sangres would be Vermejo, right? And "Bacon's Ranch" would be Trinchera, correct? And of course, "Hill's ranch" is the Hill Ranch in southern Colorado.

Which of those do you hunt?

Would you two f~cking idiots get a room, shut the ph~ck up and go milk a cat, everyone has had enough ! PM your handjobs to each other because this is getting sicking now!

Writing here is Prohibited by the authorities.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

No pardner. Wrong again. The link, and sentence, just proved you were wrong about the "C". It does need to be capitalized.

Everyone knows what "everyone to the right of the bell curve" means......except you obviously. Get one of your fan-boys to explain it to you in a PM.

Sorry ace, you're wrong again. The book is capitalized, the term (as you used it) is not. It's just a bell-shaped curve. From Wikipedia:

"The normal distribution is sometimes informally called the bell curve. However, many other distributions are bell-shaped (such as the Cauchy, Student's t, and logistic distributions)."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Normal_distribution

It's quite telling that you're 100% incapable of admitting you're wrong.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
jimy: Don't read it if you don't want. I apologize for ruining your day.

Page 33 of 40 1 2 31 32 33 34 35 39 40

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

465 members (1OntarioJim, 1beaver_shooter, 2500HD, 219 Wasp, 1234, 22kHornet, 45 invisible), 2,175 guests, and 1,241 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,266
Posts18,504,910
Members73,998
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.