Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 8 of 12 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
When stupid runs head on into stupid, bad things happen.

GB1

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by jimy
Apparently, neither had the ability to remain silent, or took advantage of, if you wish for one and can not afford one, an attorney will be appointed for you. Idiots abound.

Ya, Pops taunting the angry guy repeatedly with “go ahead, swing at me” after assuring him that “if you come inside of three feet I’m go’on a kill ya” is prob’ly going to cost both him and Lard Jr. big time.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by MarineHawk
“They brought out firearms during this argument and both Millers stood in the alley as Aaron Howard got more and more upset. As soon as he raised the bat while approximately seven or more feet away from John, John shot him.”

This is result oriented. Seven feet away with a baseball bat is like ¼ second away from death. If you don’t believe me, see what I can do to a coconut 7 feet away from me in ¼ second. And the “seven or more” means the article is written from a certain perspective. It didn’t state “8 feet or less” etc. … Clear suggestion of bias.

The defense would not have too hard a time convincing me the dead dude had "means" and had expressed "intent" if the statement about having the bat in his hand, raised, turns out to be true, especially after hearing him issue multiple threats of death to the armed dudes.

Stupid is as stupid does.

Geno

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by reivertom
When stupid runs head on into stupid, bad things happen.

Yep. Pretty much sums up the whole deal IMO

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by gunner500
Thank God the state will now provide those two with shirts, BTW, don't ever dare an idiot that has an I.Q. below his boot size to shoot you. crazy grin

That's for sure.

Randy
NRA
Patriot Life Benefactor

IC B2

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
I also have a feeling Randy and his dad have killed people before. LOL.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I saw they should walk.

After all these screwed up shootings by cops where they get a pass on
bad decisions, these untrained civilians need the benefit.

Any of them could have walked away, none did.
I would have been afraid of Ed. Someone, at sometime was going to
get bad hurt in a conflict with him. By killing him, they saved someone, maybe, someone close to them.

Ed should have recognized the danger that old man represented.
In a situation like this, an out of control idiot in a rage will usually lose to the
guy standing there, ice water in his viens, mind made up to kill.

Ed was a bully, if they hadn't been armed, he would have attacked, and may have.
I kinda hope he did, these guys weren't smart, but we don't know the past, and I would bet
many here could have ended up in the same position.

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
The Stupid is strong. Die over a dumpster. Ruin your life over a dumpster.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by BeanMan
The Stupid is strong. Die over a dumpster. Ruin your life over a dumpster.

So, if someone takes a baseball bat to me over a hand of cards with $6.00 in the pot, and I dispatch him before the bat strikes me, then I'm rightly rebuked for ruining my life over a mere six dollars?

It's pretty tragic how our community (the gun rights advocates) eats its own when they actually find themselves in situations where they stand their ground against an aggressor and save their lives with a firearm. Do only fit people, sports gear models and the like, have a right to stand their ground against violent aggressors?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by 700LH
How's the best way to continue to follow this?
Go to https://www.google.com/alerts and type pertinent facts in like the names & place of this incident and every time Google finds an article with those search terms you'll get an email linking to it.

Politics is War by Other Means
IC B3

G
g5m Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Why the issue over the mattress, anyway?

Retired cat herder.

D
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by g5m

They took the mattress that “Ed” had thrown into the dumpster out and put it into his yard. I can guess the reason for this. In many apartment complexes and trailer parks the dumpsters are inadequate for the volume. It’s also usually against the rules. Someone throws a mattress or couch into the dumpster the dumpster overflows and the trash piles up around it. Now animals get at it and spread it around. It’s a real problem for the people who live by it. I was born with nothing and still have most of it left so I’ve lived in some of these situations. I’d be a real prick about someone throwing a mattress into the dumpster too.

‘TO LEARN WHO RULES OVER YOU, SIMPLY FIND OUT WHO YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO CRITICIZE’

Conspiracy theorists are the ones who see it all coming…

You are the carbon they want to eliminate !

I’m Uber Deplorable Ultra MAGA !
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Dillonbuck
I saw they should walk.

get bad hurt in a conflict with him. By killing him, they saved someone, maybe, someone close to them.

In a situation like this, an out of control idiot in a rage will usually lose to the

Ed was a bully, if they hadn't been armed, he would have attacked, and may have.
I kinda hope he did, these guys weren't smart, but we don't know the past, and I would bet

Why is it that a cop can shoot someone under many different circumstances yet when a citizen does it he's headed for a murder rap .

Yeah maybe the guys are overweight maybe they should have walked away but as to what went down on video dead ed got 100% of what he needed .

And taking the words of a ''reporter'' is ''ridiculous'' .
I'm 6'2" long arms baseball bat in hand reached outward the business end of the Bat will be no less than 2' from the old mans head . What would 2 cops have done to dead ed ? - why do citizens have to chance being killed while cops dump magazines into people who come at them with death threats . And dead ed would never have got within 20' of a cop without being shot to hell and back and I don't have a single problem with that .

Interested in hearing more details ''brought guns out'' & who went and got dead ed a baseball bat .

Fireball , you're probably right about the left propping dead ed's dumb wife up as a gun control advocate . Dress the hag up in some conservative classy looking clothes , hairdoo , manicure and tell her what to say , she be in the spotlight crying her eyes out , drunk every night taking a pain pill of three . All while raising some kids who ain't got a snowballs chance growing up with a mother like her .

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by ol_mike
I saw they should walk.

Why is it that a cop can shoot someone under many different circumstances yet when a citizen does it he's headed for a murder rap .

Yeah maybe the guys are overweight maybe they should have walked away but as to what went down on video dead ed got 100% of what he needed .

I'm 6'2" long arms baseball bat in hand reached outward the business end of the Bat will be no less than 2' from the old mans head . What would 2 cops have done to dead ed ? - why do citizens have to chance being killed while cops dump magazines into people who come at them with death threats . And dead ed would never have got within 20' of a cop without being shot to hell and back and I don't have a single problem with that .

Interested in hearing more details ''brought guns out'' & who went and got dead ed a baseball bat .

Fireball , you're probably right about the left propping dead ed's dumb wife up as a gun control advocate . Dress the hag up in some conservative classy looking clothes , hairdoo , manicure and tell her what to say , she be in the spotlight crying her eyes out , drunk every night taking a pain pill of three . All while raising some kids who ain't got a snowballs chance growing up with a mother like her .

Cops are special. They're up here (hold your hand up high), and we're down here (move your hand down to your knees). They can shoot whoever they want, in the name of public safety of course.

I run across any cops, I assume they're alcoholic loudmouths that get on internet forums and run people down because they have no social skills and their friends are the same. You can always spot em, they're up here, ^^^^^^ and we're down here, vvvvvvvvv.

LOL
L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Originally Posted by Fireball2
Originally Posted by ol_mike
I saw they should walk.

Cops are special. They're up here (hold your hand up high), and we're down here (move your hand down to your knees). They can shoot whoever they want, in the name of public safety of course.

I run across any cops, I assume they're alcoholic loudmouths that get on internet forums and run people down because they have no social skills and their friends are the same. You can always spot em, they're up here, ^^^^^^ and we're down here, vvvvvvvvv.

The dialogue between OM and FB serves to confirm that FB is correct in his description of their place in the social/intellectual strata.

mike r

Don't wish it were easier
Wish you were better

Stab them in the taint, you can't put a tourniquet on that.
Craig Douglas ECQC
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
That conversation wasn't a shining example of culture and education.
Well, good culture and education.

But watch these cop video's.
Lots of F-bombs and other endearing niceties,
flowing from our frequently college educated, upstanding officers.

Stress can do that, but it's ok if your wearing blue.
If you are lower middle class, fat, standing in an alley,
You are just trash.

Hell, why do you all care about the man boobs and their $$$, or lack of.

It could be the parking lot at the country club over a Porsche vs Benz in the spot at the door.
The jerk in the orange Oxford needed shot by the guy in tennis gear.

Ho-li-phuc. You all are judgemental about chicken crap stuff.
My guess is there are a lot of orange shirts around here.

Last edited by Dillonbuck; 09/22/18.

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
That conversation wasn't a shining example of culture and education.
Well, good culture and education.

But watch these cop video's.
Lots of F-bombs and other endearing niceties,
flowing from our frequently college educated, upstanding officers.

Stress can do that, but it's ok if your wearing blue.
If you are lower middle class, fat, standing in an alley,
You are just trash.

Hell, why do you all care about the man boobs and their $$$, or lack of.

It could be the parking lot at the country club over a Porsche vs Benz in the spot at the door.
The jerk in the orange Oxford needed shot by the guy in tennis gear.

Ho-li-phuc. You all are judgemental about chicken crap stuff.
My guess is there are a lot of orange shirts around here.

Garbage Guard wasn't there representing the city/county/state/feds. That's the difference from a legal perspective.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by g5m

I know right!!!

I took an old mattress left at one of my rentals one time. I could tell it was a good rig by all the springs and heaviness of it.

Carried it here to the farm and burned that mofo. Exposed all the springs, dug an impromptu bbq pit. Used that spring set to lay pork shoulders on. It was sweet!!! Meat was suspended 12" off the hickory coals. Lasted about a year and rusted pretty bad. I tossed it Wash Machine Holler up there hill on the back of the farm.

Guess them folks in that alley weren't industrious thinkers.

grin

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
It's a really stupid way to die or stupid way to kill someone. Any or all could have just walked away at any time and prevented the killing.

I carry and will defend myself,but I would have walked away from those idiots real fast, even if I had been the one holding the gun.

Whoever decided to go get a gun and confront someone over garbage deserves prison.

Last edited by R_H_Clark; 09/22/18.
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Imagine the conversation at the Pearly Gates.

How did you die? I was killed by an IED while serving my country.

What about you? I got mine saving orphans from a burning building.

And you? I got killed over a mattress in a dumpster.

P

Obey lawful commands. Video interactions. Hold bad cops accountable. Problem solved.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

Member #547
Join date 3/09/2001
Page 8 of 12 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

73 members (37L1, Anaconda, 338Rules, 10gaugemag, 9 invisible), 16,640 guests, and 877 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,880
Posts18,538,194
Members74,050
Most Online20,796
Yesterday at 04:44 PM

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.