Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 34 of 40 1 2 32 33 34 35 36 39 40
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Come on guys...who took the strawberries???

“When Tyranny becomes Law, Rebellion becomes Duty”

Colossians 3:17 (New King James Version)
"And whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him."

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by smokepole
The book is capitalized, the term (as you used it) is not. It's just a bell-shaped curve.

Smoke, you're expecting that someone who thinks "mentally sick" is an actual term will understand simple grammatical rules... he won't.

“Perfection is Achieved Not When There Is Nothing More to Add, But When There Is Nothing Left to Take Away” Antoine de Saint-Exupery
H
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by Brad
The book is capitalized, the term (as you used it) is not. It's just a bell-shaped curve.

Smoke, you're expecting that someone who thinks "mentally sick" is an actual term will understand simple grammatical rules... he won't.

Oh, great. Now you're going to trigger at least 2 more pages of whining.

While it's true that all liberals are crazy people, not all crazy people are liberals.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by HilhamHawk

grin

“Perfection is Achieved Not When There Is Nothing More to Add, But When There Is Nothing Left to Take Away” Antoine de Saint-Exupery
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
I took the strawberries, had them with heavy whipping cream last night.

My statement makes about as much sense as most of the posts in this thread, I will not open it anymore. Getting too off track. Take your egos to the gym.

Survivor of the 13th Original Colony, I escaped on December 17, 1968.
IC B2

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
No, your comment makes more sense and I just got back from the gym. I guess it's time to go kick the dog.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
I took the strawberries, had them with heavy whipping cream last night.

Ah-HAAAA! Now...it's settled. Maybe this self centered crap can end now. Shame it had to happen to an otherwise interesting topic.

“When Tyranny becomes Law, Rebellion becomes Duty”

Colossians 3:17 (New King James Version)
"And whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him."
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by HilhamHawk
Originally Posted by Brad

Hopefully that will in turn trigger 5 more pages of T&A...

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Hopefully it will trigger more donations to Mark Uptain's GoFundMe page, donations are up to almost $175K.

He had a wife and five children:

https://www.gofundme.com/mark-uptain

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
That, too.

IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I'm waiting for pictures of 300 inch tarps hung from a pole to be posted...

Me

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
With all due respect, a man with a gun is at the top of the apex. Most grizzlies comport themselves accordingly; those that don't need to be eliminated from the population. If not they will continue and in this case teach their offspring.

None of them will comport themselves by your standard, given similar circumstances to the present case.

You may as well launch cruise missiles into the lake every time someone drowns in it. Makes just as much sense.

Now, the case of a bear who has been habituated to eating human offerings, or from garbage cans, is a different case, and the only solution in those cases may well be destruction. But there is no evidence that this was the situation in the present case. These bears were in their own habitat, just doing what grizzlies do, tragedy though it may be for the human victims.

I skipped pages 10 though 32. Alaska v. Florida is decided in favor of Alaska.

Brushbuster: "Is this thread about the dear heard or there Jeans?"
Plugger: "If you cant be safe at strip club in Detroit at 2am is anywhere safe?"
Deer are somewhere all the time
To report a post you disagree with, please push Alt + F4. Thank You.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91

Smokepole, again, you’re a complete idiot, and the biggest B.S. artist I have ever seen on the internet. Turner’s ranch is back country low fence. Bacon’s ranch is back country low fence. Hill’s ranch is back country low fence, and many more, all low fence back country. All the ranches in the lower Sangre de Cristo range are all private owned back country low fence ranches owned by billionaires and very wealthy people.

Thanks for the information. Let's see, "Turner's Ranch" in the Sangres would be Vermejo, right? And "Bacon's Ranch" would be Trinchera, correct? And of course, "Hill's ranch" is the Hill Ranch in southern Colorado.

Which of those do you hunt?

This seemed like a pretty straightforward question, but ol' "elkslayer" sure disappeared in a hurry. Not sure why he wouldn't want to answer, he seems pretty self-assured about this stuff. I'm still curious about these "backcountry low-fence ranches" elkslayer says he hunts, I think I'll start another thread on that.

The GoFundMe page for Mark Uptain's family is up to $177K agsainst a goal of $200K, in case anyone is interested:

https://www.gofundme.com/mark-uptain

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I haven't been charged by a Sow with Cubs,since yesterday mornin'.

Bark And Draw RINK

[Linked Image]

No thang to bark,sidestep,draw your 22LR(S&W 317 Airlite on this jaunt)and place CT laser where one wishes. She stopped atta 'bout the 5-foot line and headed for her Cubs...no drama requisite. Had a few cameras to contend,but hardly a big fhuqking deal and it pays to be proficient.

[Linked Image]

Though I'm usually toting a 22/45 LITE wearing FF3 and CT grip. It seems a rifle is often slung on a shoulder to boot,but was gunning pics yesterday,because it was too hot to skin a fhuqking Bear out and a rifle never made the cut.

[Linked Image]

Spent primers remain THE Supreme Tutorial. Hint.

Vegetation tends to be a touch "thick",shadows loom and the screaming harsh sunlight,does no favors for seeing WTF lurks ahead. Have seen it get sporty.(grin) NOBODY draws a CT grip in such conditions and do not buy same,immediately. Hint.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Been purty good digs for 'em,due the huge rains and highwater storms.

[Linked Image]

Laughing!...................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E

Smokepole, again, you’re a complete idiot, and the biggest B.S. artist I have ever seen on the internet. Turner’s ranch, Bacon’s ranch, and Hill’s ranch are all backcountry low fence, and many more, all low fence backcountry. All the ranches in the lower Sangre de Cristo range are all private owned backcountry low fence ranches owned by billionaires and very wealthy people.

Thanks for the information. Let's see, "Turner's Ranch" in the Sangres would be Vermejo, right? And "Bacon's Ranch" would be Trinchera, correct? And of course, "Hill's ranch" is the Hill Ranch in southern Colorado.

Not sure why he wouldn't want to answer

1 - There's more than 1 Hill ranch.
2 - I hunt "and many more"
3 - It isn't any of your business: who I am; how many sections I own, head I run, lever guns I own; where exactly I live; or where exactly I hunt....because you're a mentally disturbed individual stalking me on this site.
4 - Go apply for that Walmart Greeter job, so you can obtain health benefits, and receive the medication and psychological help you so desparatly need.

"He is far from Stupid"

”person, who happens to have an above-average level of intelligence

– DocRocket (In reference to ElkSlayer91)

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

Smokepole, again, you’re a complete idiot, and the biggest B.S. artist I have ever seen on the internet. Turner’s ranch, Bacon’s ranch, and Hill’s ranch are all backcountry low fence, and many more, all low fence backcountry. All the ranches in the lower Sangre de Cristo range are all private owned backcountry low fence ranches owned by billionaires and very wealthy people.

3 - It isn't any of your business: who I am; how many sections I own, head I run, lever guns I own; where exactly I live; or where exactly I hunt....because you're a mentally disturbed individual stalking me on this site.
4 - Go apply for that Walmart Greeter job, so you can obtain health benefits, and receive the medication and psychological help you so desparatly need.

Sport, I don't want to know "who you are" what you own, or any of your information, and I didn't ask for anything like that so stop your bitching and whining. Nice try at misdirection though.

You've been bragging about your elk hunting prowess, and I'm calling bullsh**, just so everyone here can see that you're as FOS as a Christmas turkey. You said you hunt on "low fence back country ranches" (there's an oxymoron) and you named three, Trinchera, Vermejo, and Hill. All three offer only guided hunts.

You don't hunt Trinchera because they're bowhunting only and you've been bragging about your rifle skills. Plus they have a long waiting list.

Hill Ranch advertises 95% success, and Vermejo advertises 90% success with 100% of hunters getting an opportunoty for a shot on a bull.

So congratulations "elkslayer," for killing elk on "low-fence back country" ranches with 90+% success rates.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Padded VA Hospital Rooms for $1000 Alex

Originally Posted by renegade50
My ignoree,s will never be Rock Stars on 24 hr campfire.....Like me!!!!

What are psychotic puppet hunters?
Campfire Savant
Campfire Savant
That is a long way. I couldn’t do that.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana

LMAO your full of S,hit.

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Sport, I don't want to know "who you are" what you own, or any of your information, and I didn't ask for anything like that so stop your bitching and whining. Nice try at misdirection though.

You've been bragging about your elk hunting prowess, and I'm calling bullsh**, just so everyone here can see that you're as FOS as a Christmas turkey. You said you hunt on "low fence back country ranches" (there's an oxymoron) and you named three, Trinchera, Vermejo, and Hill. All three offer only guided hunts.

You don't hunt Trinchera because they're bowhunting only and you've been bragging about your rifle skills. Plus they have a long waiting list.

Hill Ranch advertises 95% success, and Vermejo advertises 90% success with 100% of hunters getting an opportunoty for a shot on a bull.

So congratulations "elkslayer," for killing elk on "low-fence back country" ranches with 90+% success rates.

You forgot to put the gofundme link in your post here, you have been using, in your attempt to cover up the fact you are nothing but a mentally deranged troll here on this site.

Come edit your post, and then go apply for that Walmart job.

"He is far from Stupid"

”person, who happens to have an above-average level of intelligence

– DocRocket (In reference to ElkSlayer91)

Page 34 of 40 1 2 32 33 34 35 36 39 40

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

502 members (1beaver_shooter, 219DW, 1badf350, 1minute, 1lessdog, 52 invisible), 2,331 guests, and 1,262 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,288
Posts18,505,189
Members73,998
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.