Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 32 of 48 1 2 30 31 32 33 34 47 48
D
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
D
Thanks for taking the time to post your findings to the group. I am excited to hear how they shoot for you once you rework your load. In the near future, we are going to be increasing the internal volume of all of our casings in the 308 family, including 308. This should allow our customers to use our brass with the same load as they use in their standard brass, but get better accuracy at the target, lower SD’s in velocity, and increased amount of reloads per casing.

GB1

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
jwall,is this better?
[Linked Image]

Picky bastards and I mean that in a friendly way. wink

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Elks

grin grin

jwall- *** 3100 guy***

A Flat Trajectory is Never a Handicap

Speed is Trajectory's Friend !!
K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
Sticky still loves the brass but hates that he didn't get it for free after a tyrade

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by elkhunternm
jwall,is this better?
[Linked Image]

Picky bastards and I mean that in a friendly way. wink

Well.......you didn't use the 460 ! whistle
laugh

jwall- *** 3100 guy***

A Flat Trajectory is Never a Handicap

Speed is Trajectory's Friend !!
IC B2

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
Nope,I did not want to trim the trees. wink

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
This ABSOLUTE Dog Schit Fhuqking Junk...simply remains EPIC in it's Hilarity and the Lying Pieces Of Fhuqking Schit at Peterson,are a fhuqking hoot! Congratulations?!?

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Were I not such a gawdammed fhuqking Purist,I'd hop the back fence and feed it to the Piranha in my pond. Laughing!

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Some more perspective,for you CLUELESS Drooling Dumbfhuqks. Hint.

1000 Words RINK

Bless your hearts.

Laughing!..........................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Looking for some attention there stinkey?

I'd rather die in a BAD gunfight than a GOOD nursing home.
E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
[Linked Image]

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Ken
S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Originally Posted by Big Stick
This ABSOLUTE Dog Schit Fhuqking Junk...simply remains EPIC in it's Hilarity and the Lying Pieces Of Fhuqking Schit at Peterson,are a fhuqking hoot! Congratulations?!?

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Were I not such a gawdammed fhuqking Purist,I'd hop the back fence and feed it to the Piranha in my pond. Laughing!

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Some more perspective,for you CLUELESS Drooling Dumbfhuqks. Hint.

1000 Words RINK

Bless your hearts.

Laughing!..........................

I always wondered where all those Lighthouse for the Blind workers ended up at.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
6UhHum,

I'm as at ease in making objective critiques with crystalline clarity,as you are in the sanctity of licking windows and peering in from the outside. Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart.

Laughing!..............

Elkchunt,

Sweetheart...you didn't roll your eyes,you had a fhuqking Seizure and it wasn't your ass you were looking at,it was your Old Lady's face. Though on the brightside,you "lucky" kchunt,it WILL happen again. Congratulations?!?

You might wanna set up both motion detecting and time lapse cameras at the couch,so you can revel in the SWEET "Satisfactions" that will be ALL your's,if/when you actually move from it. You'll wanna wipe the drool offa your maw,as it is unbecoming. Hint.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!..............

Steelhead,

Elkchunt worked for Peterson as head of their "QC",running the Flash Hole "Drilling" Operations...but she kept having Seizures and when she was on the way to the deck,she'd get one concentric and it would Emergency Shut Down Operations,so they had to fire her...after making (3) straight ones over the course of time. That trio of brass,GREATLY exceeded Peterson's "abilities". LAUGHING!

Peterson HILARITY,will never fhuqking wane.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

What an AMAZING assembly of CLUELESS Drooling DUMB Fhuqks,making absolute Dog Schit "products"...what were the "odds"?!?

Bless their hearts.

Laughing!...............

(Addendum: for another Hemisphere)

'STUART,

Flocks of needy followers flock at my heels,every moment,of every fhuqking day...if only obviously. None of whom can begin to muster anything resembling a First Fhuqking Clue,which only obliviously adds to the Hilarity,as you just "happen" to quantify. Imitation,just "happens" to be THE most Sincere form of Flattery and my powers are simply without equal. Them seeds are so firmly rooted,in soooooo many heads,that it defies description and count. Congratulations?!?

The astute simply take the findings to the Bank and Whining CLUELESS Fhuqks,will ALWAYS find reason(s) to Whine. Pardon my being afforded the luxury,of not being forced to guess and often swamping Manufacturers with a herd of eager Customers,who are well ahead of the curve. Hint.

Never been difficult to cypher,who shoots and who don't. hint.

I've seen a "bit" of brass over the years.

That is what we in da' bidness,call a GROSS Fhuqking Understatement and why you get to marvel at the pics, and nod your head like you "understand". Please find me "mistaken",I ASSURE you,it will be funnier than fhuqk. Hint.

Just sayin'.

Hint.

Bless your heart.

GOOD Talk.

Laughing!..............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

What an AMAZING assembly of CLUELESS Drooling DUMB Fhuqks,making absolute Dog Schit "products"...what were the "odds"?!?

Bless their hearts.

Laughing!...............

Weren't getting any nibbles on your other posts huh?

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
[Linked Image]

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Ken
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
great brass...

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by jorgeI
great brass...

Would have been had he taken the manufacturer up on their offer and returned it...but it apparently offers far too much entertainment to keep it and make a weekly parade around the oval waving it about for all to see.

The initial problem was Peterson's, everything after that is of Stick's own making.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
So, how do they shoot?
Or, won't the alleged camera take target pics?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by KenMi
So, how do they shoot?

Hope to answer that for the .308 Brass I have after I get a chance to develop some loads using it. By my calculations, the Peterson brass must have about .18 cubic cm less interior space than the .308 Win WW brass I currently use. That load development can't happen until after antelope and elk season.

Coyote Hunter - NRA Patriot Life, NRA Whittington Center Life, GOA, DAD - and I VOTE!

No, I'm not a Ruger bigot - just an unabashed fan of their revolvers, M77's and #1's.

A good .30-06 is a 99% solution.
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
elkchunt,

Make it off the couch yet? Fired a shot? Driven anywhere? Congratulations?!?

Feel free too plagiarize pics and wipe the drool from your maw...you "lucky" kchunt. LAUGHING!

Bless your heart.

Laughing!............

'STUART,

Your incessant Whining,isn't gonna change the characteristics of Peterson brass,anymore thanDerek's breathing on same. Congratulations?!?

If/when you EVER fhuqking see your first specimen,be sure to wax eloquent upon same. Peterson brass is sooooooooo very fhuqking AMAZINGLY Schitty,that I'd not even fire it and few have a sense of Adventure,greater than I. Hint.

I wonder why Graf's is blowing the schit out,you Whining clueless Kchunt?!?

Re-hint.

Re-laughing!

Bless your heart.

Laughing!..............

WhoreHey!,

With your Coke Bottle Glasses and "all" that you "do"...everything is "great" to you and your Couchbound Kchunt. Congratulations?!?

Don't "forget" that you "can't read" this,due your Imaginary Pretend Ignore and yet again corroborate that besides being a CLUELESS Dumb Fhuqk,you are also a Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit. Hint. Laughing!

Bless your heart.

Laughing!...............

KenBitchigan,

Been saving for my first camera...always really did like "your" pics. Congratulations?!?

You AMAZINGLY Stupid Fhuqk.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!................

'Hunter,

I've seen weight correlate internally capacity. Hint. Laughing!

Pass the Alpha and hold the Fluff.

bless your heart.

Laughing!...................

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

WhoreHey!,

With your Coke Bottle Glasses and "all" that you "do"...everything is "great" to you and your Couchbound Kchunt. Congratulations?!?

Don't "forget" that you "can't read" this,due your Imaginary Pretend Ignore and yet again corroborate that besides being a CLUELESS Dumb Fhuqk,you are also a Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit. Hint. Laughing!

Bless your heart.

Laughing!................

Getting under the midget's skin so much he's got this post on his clipboard for easy cut and paste access I see. Maybe he can grow (oops, sorry) intellectually and come up with better stuff..

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
So, the brass of subject is merely sitting on the bench, never to be used?
But, there was no attempt to return or exchange it?

Page 32 of 48 1 2 30 31 32 33 34 47 48

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

98 members (35, 69sportfury, AdventureBound, 6mmCreedmoor, 6mmbrfan, 8 invisible), 1,471 guests, and 892 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,118
Posts18,483,515
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.