Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
[Linked Image]

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
GB1

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
BS and BS.........coincidence?????

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Any company can mess up once in a while. Particularly when automation is prevalent in the process. The point is that Peterson tried to make it right.
To me, that is the important thing. I would not mind dealing with Peterson brass.

https://thehandloadinglog.wordpress.com
μολὼν λαβέ

"Weatherby was too long so I nicknamed it "Bee""
D
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
D
If Larry’s personal circumstances weren’t so sad, little guy’s syndrome, morbidly overweight, and constant need for attention to validate his lonely life, his parading would be funny. But dang Larry, if it makes you feel good for a few minutes, you can try to run us down all you want. Hell, I’m not gonna try to stop you. This entire post speaks for itself, and who you are. Dude, find some group therapy to help you get through. Life’s awful short to spend it in opposition of others at every opportunity. No hard feelings on my end towards you, as it seems like you have some mental health issues going on and need to get them sorted out.

As an aside, seriously thank you for all of the publicity you have given us on here. No sarcasm. We have seen a number of people purchase from us who heard about us from this forum. So many people dislike you, they will try any product you talk bad about just to spite you. That has been great for us as we make a great product, not my opinion, just our customer’s feedback, and once people try us they tend to stay with us because of our quality and customer service.

Either way, I hope all is well up in Alaska by yourself. Stay safe out there and enjoy our casings you have been shooting that you are complaining about. Just FYI, I can tell the difference between our casings and the Alpha casings you sometimes shoot, in the pictures you post. I would have loved to see your face when ours outshot your Alpha casings. It was probably a coincidence though 😀

Last edited by DerekP; 09/28/18.
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
WhoreHey!,

The only skin you get under,is your own and for very well founded long term reasons. Congratulations?!?

Don't "forget:",that you can't read this. Hint.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!...............

KenBitchigan,

I get it,that you are simply DUMBER than fhuqk,but it will only come as a "surprise" to someone as fhuqking STUPID as you,that I'd not begin to shoot Peterson brass...on a fhuqking dare. It simply isn't safe,in my estimation and I've seen a "few" pieces of brass. Hint. Rest assured that wares that do not begin to make the cut for me,swoon you and "all" that you "do". Congratulations?!?

Be a Trend Setter and buy some...it will be funnier than fhuqk. Hint. laughing!

Bless your heart.

Laughing!...............

elkchunt,

PLEASE find me "mistaken",it will be funnier than fhuqk! A "good" day for you,is one in which you don't schit your pants and bump your head. Congratulations?!?

At least Imagination and Pretend are free,so you can "afford" to set on your Couchbound Kchunt and practice your GoogleFu and plagiarize cartoons...you "lucky" kchunt. Don't let the cat get your tongue and don't forget to wipe away the drool,it remains unbecoming. Hint.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!..................

Kchuntis,

Peterson is simply a subpar Manufacturer and chock full of Whining CLUELESS Kchunts,bent on perfecting Excuses,while overlooking the OBVIOUS. I get it,that such things swoon your incredible Dumbfhuqktitude,given your "means","abilities" and "comprehension",frosted copiously with your versions of "knowledge","experience" and "results". What is simply glaring to all,enthralls you and do NOT slight the magnitude of that fhuqking Hilarity! Hint.

I realize that you are a STUPID Fhuqk and very SLOW...but try reading this again. Hint.

[Linked Image]

Bless your heart.

Laughing!...............

Derek,

What are the "odds",that besides being an Emotional Wreck,purveyor Of The World's Schittiest Brass,that you are also a Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit...you "lucky" kchunt. Congratulations?!?

You are MORE than welcome to flaunt your Imagination and it's Pretend,in the manor which most satiates your extremely well founded Insecurities. Facts are rather simplistic and you simply "craft" the absolute fhuqking WORST brass on the Planet. Feel free to lick caseheads,change lies on your Site and "convince" yourself of that which you most need to hear,in your incessant high pitched Nasal Whine.

Pardon Reality,colliding with your Fantasy. Oops. Hint. Laughing!

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Wares like that REALLY drum up Sales!

All you need is slack on the rope,to hang yourself and I rather enjoy The Show!

Looking forward to your next Whine and a fresh batch of Excuses.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!.............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
IC B2

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
He's like Obama speaking out against black guns. .. ..best salesman ever

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
[Linked Image]

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
D
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
D
Haha. This guy’s ramblings are more credible than Larry. Not a joke.

[Linked Image]

N
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
N
Originally Posted by KenMi
He's like Obama speaking out against black guns. .. ..best salesman ever

Bingo!

It's a great life if you don't weaken..
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Great brass!

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
IC B3

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Thanks for speaking the truth 'stick'.

I can't seen how anyone would want to buy Peterson Brass after seeing the last picture you posted.

I know I won't be buying any, can't believe the response from Peterson either.

I do thank you for your honesty and actual field testing of products.

The SWFA line of scopes were on my radar for a while; once I started digging into some of your threads about them, I jumped all in.

No regrets............

A
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
A
Originally Posted by DerekP
...Dude, find some group therapy to help you get through. Life’s awful short to spend it in opposition of others at every opportunity. No hard feelings on my end towards you, as it seems like you have some mental health issues going on and need to get them sorted out.

The description to the problems this man has are to be found in DSM-IV.

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
KenBitchigan,

You feel free to wax eloquent in the first hand,in regards to "all" the Peterson brass you have "bought","shot" and "loaded"...though you'll have to yet again fire up your Imagination and Pretend,to "yield" same. Congratulations?!?

One thing is for SURE about you Do NOTHING Kchunts and that is when it's all said and done,there will have been a fhuqk of a lot more said...than done. You "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Laughing!

Bless your heart.

Laughing!.............

Elkchunt,

You be SURE to start a Post,on The BIG Day,when you are able to leave your couchbound kchunt,fire a shot,go for a drive by yourself and don't schit your pants...you "lucky" kchunt. Congratulations?!?

Until then,you be sure to nip my heels,practice your GoogleFu,plagiarize pics and "live" vicariously. Hint. LAUGHING!

Here...lemme fuel the fires of your Imagination and Pretend,from not too many days ago.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

You Do NOTHING Dumbfhuqks are a hoot!

Bless your heart.

Laughing!..................

Derek,

Do feel free to cite,where I wasn't CRYSTAL fhuqking clear and I'll happily rub your nose further in both your unrivaled fhuqking STUPIDITY and you're absolute Dog Schit wares. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Pardon the fact,that I'm rather at ease in dangling my own footage,rather than the plagiarized nonsensical Dumbfhuqktritude,which you are forced to summon in comparison. Hint. LAUGHING!

1000 Words On Peterson "Quality"

Your fhuqking brass is sooooooooo fhuqking AMAZINGLY schitty,it'll never wane in it's inherent fhuqking HILARITY! You poor poor STUPID,Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit!!!

LAUGHING!

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Bless your heart,for trying so hard!

Laughing!..............

Nrut,

Be sure to hang some pics of your Peterson brass,once you conjure it up,via your Imagination and Pretend. Congratulations?!?

I shoot more in a slooowwwwwwwww fhuqking day,than you have in your "Life". Laughing!

Hint.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!.....................

WhoreHey!,

Be SURE to dangle some "first hand" pics and don't "forget" that you "can't read this"...due your Imaginary Pretend Ignore. Congratulations?!?

Say sumptin' about Flight Hours and Coke Bottles,in regards to a "career" of being a Stweardess. Laughing!

Hint.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!..........

'weasil,

I barely have 80 specimens of said glass and can only extrapolate 'em to 100's of others,in the first hand.

Prolly gun a few flavors of brass too.....................(grin)

Madamjp,

My "problem" is,that I'm simply afforded the luxury,of not being forced to guess...though a guess is the BEST you'll ever muster. Congratulations?!?

What flavors of Peterson's schit are you "using"/"comparing"? Hint. LAUGHING!

You Drooling DUMB Fhuqks are a hoot! It's never been difficult to cypher,who shoots...and who don't. The only thing you "shoot" is your mouth and Imagination,you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Laughing!

Bless your heart.

Laughing!.............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G

Can anybody play?

[Linked Image]

Quien Sabe?

GWB

A Kill Artist. When I draw, I draw blood.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I guess somebody needs to interpret what the "coke bottle" means in midgetspeak....

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
You figured out Autotune and Photoshop? Incredible!

By the way, the flash holes in the 10 word video aren't even close to the pictures you have posted here 50 times.

It is quite interesting there are no complaints from anyone else

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
[Linked Image]

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Ken
E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
Originally Posted by geedubya

Can anybody play?

[Linked Image]

Quien Sabe?

GWB

laugh laugh

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Ken
D
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
D
Originally Posted by KenMi
You figured out Autotune and Photoshop? Incredible!

By the way, the flash holes in the 10 word video aren't even close to the pictures you have posted here 50 times.

It is quite interesting there are no complaints from anyone else

This whole thing has been pretty easy to follow from the beginning. The first pictures he ever took and sent us were three Alpha casings and three of our casings. This was before he ever put anything on the fire. Our flash holes didn’t look as crisp as the ones on the Alpha casings, but besides that, they were good. Despite his temper tantrum, I figured it would be a good idea to try to replace his casings with some from our upgraded punching operation which look fantastic. He would never let us replace them for him. That is when the pictures started getting worse and worse and worse. It’s easy to see at that point that he took a small pick, like a dental pick, and started picking at the flash holes to make them look as bad as possible. He took his next round of pictures, and the flash holes were worse than his first pictures by a huge amount. Then he got out his good camera, because he got called out for taking all of the first pictures with his camera phone, adjusted the lighting, and took a bunch of close-ups after he’d ripped the edges of the flash holes as bad as he could. His photos show the progression of our casings as he has worked to make them look as terrible as he can. The pictures show that they didn’t arrive like he is claiming they did.
That is the real issue here. Anyone can buy Lapua or Norma or Winchester or Remington or Hornady casings, or our casings, and destroy them, and claim they showed up like that. I’m actually surprised he hasn’t hit them all with a hammer and said that is how they all showed up. It is our word against his, and his word against all the tens of thousands of customers who use our casings and love them. Including a lot of guys on here. Just on this thread there have been a few guys who have tested our casings and provided their results.

It’s just a shame that there are people out there like Larry. We are a small family owned business, me, my dad, and my uncle, who are trying to do a very good job, and by all accounts, except for Larry’s, are succeeding at it. That is why it is very hard to find other complaints about our products or customer service. Either way, I appreciate you, and everyone else who has, for sticking up for us, but when you’re dealing with someone with mental health issues, I don’t think there is anything you can do to get them to stop. I think the best course of action, is to just let him throw his next tantrums and no one respond. Just let him scream by himself.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Derek" I received some 243 brass as a gift from a friend and a good Campfire member. I was impressed. But be that as it may, the fact that sociopath panned them is reason enough to take the opposite tact as to what he recommends and one really can't go wrong. You'll be getting my business. jorge

Page 33 of 48 1 2 31 32 33 34 35 47 48

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

588 members (007FJ, 21, 2500HD, 160user, 1234, 1beaver_shooter, 69 invisible), 2,572 guests, and 1,323 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,088
Posts18,482,916
Members73,959
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.