Print Thread
Hop To
Page 34 of 48 1 2 32 33 34 35 36 47 48
K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
Derek,

I could have told you all that on July 26, when he started this train wreck. It was obvious he somehow botched up the brass, and that is the reason he never returned them.

But, like they say, up to 30% of the population will believe anything someone says, and nothing that person says will ever be questioned. The pattern seems to hold true here as well.

Anyhow, when your promised new lineup comes about, I certainly will look forward to purchasing some. And, how I found out about your company, was from this notorious thread.

Best wishes to your company. You certainly will find more supporters here than otherwise. Truth always wins.

GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
One thing this thread has accomplished, before this started I had never heard of Peterson brass. Now I feel I know a lot about the company.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by DerekP
It’s easy to see at that point that he took a small pick, like a dental pick, and started picking at the flash holes to make them look as bad as possible.

It must be easier for you to see it, than me. Can't pick up a single scratch mark, with my eyes. Maybe he breathed on them, too? Quite the accusation...

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by huntsman22
It’s easy to see at that point that he took a small pick, like a dental pick, and started picking at the flash holes to make them look as bad as possible.

It must be easier for you to see it, than me. Can't pick up a single scratch mark, with my eyes. Maybe he breathed on them, too? Quite the accusation...

No Sh**t...........
This is Fqueken unbelievable coming from the "Top" of Peterson.

Horrible Business Practice.................

Might wanna look into how to run a business, before you attempt to 'run a business'

Calling a one time customer "mentally ill" is never a good idea, no matter if your right and he's wrong.

Pathetic Peterson'............. and to think I was going to try their brass.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by screaminweasil

No Sh**t...........

Might wanna look into how to run a business, before you attempt to 'run a business'

Calling a one time customer "mentally ill" is never a good idea, no matter if your right and he's wrong.

Have you read stick’s posts? Not exactly a giant leap or wild accusation. He ain’t right.

Tell me the odds of putting grease on the same pancake? I Know they are there, well ice and house slippers. -Kawi
IC B2

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by mitchellmountain

No Sh**t...........

Have you read stick’s posts? Not exactly a giant leap or wild accusation. He ain’t right.

Yeah, I sure have. And, for the most part appreciate his experience and field testing.

I could care less how he "extrapolates" or communicates as long as he's honest.

Seems to me, my own eye balls, even in the "first photo", I wouldn't have been happy with Peterson's brass crap flash holes.

How they have handled the rest is enough for me.

And, give the guy a break...................he's a gun nut from buttFqk AK....................

Atleast he shoots, a [bleep] ton at that and I value his experience, much more than the defense of an up and coming "top of the line" brass company.

I may not agree with everything "stick" says, or the way he says it.........................

But, pictures don't lie and why the hell would he give a [bleep] about bashing Peterson if it wasn't legit.

They should have just sent him new cases (regardless of if he told them to Fuq off) and been done with it.

Afterall, Derek agreed that they had "bad tooling" or whatever on the "first run" of brass. Gimme a break.

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G

No Sh**t...........

No dog in this fight. However, I've been self-employed for most of the 56 years I've been generating income.

You've heard it said, "The customer is always right".

Well here's been my "motto' in that regard. The customer is always right, until he's wrong."

Welll the nice thing about being the owner of a business is you have the pleasure of deciding when the customer is wrong.

I can remember years ago when field buyers from Brown and Root would come into my Construction and Industrial supply business. They would stomp in with their muddy boots, cussing and a smoking. I'd overhear their profane language and walk up and say. Sir, contrary to popular opinion, God's last name ain't damn. You can watch your mouth or you can leave. On a few occasions they'd say, "you can't talk to me like that, I'm with Brown and Root". I'd tell them, sir, unless I was mistaken when you entered you were by yourself. Now this is my business and I can go broke if I want to. When you get a civil tongue in your head, you can come back. Today you need to leave, you can't buy anything here. Well I had something that no one else had at the time. Hot dip galvanized anchor bolts on the shelf. Its amazing what can happen when a field superintendent has to tell his boss that the cement trucks and a couple dozen hands are standing around costing thousands of dollars on a tight money job, and why that is!

ya!

GWB

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Last edited by geedubya; 09/30/18.

A Kill Artist. When I draw, I draw blood.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

No Sh**t...........

Calling him mentally ill, earned my business. I need to scoop up some brass, and I know where I am going to get it. I applaud Derek for his honesty and tenacity. Just like Kavanaugh earned my respect for calling it just like it is!

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Gdub and Paul..............I respect your opinions.

However, have you looked at the same pictures that I have of this Peterson brass?

Regardless of how "stick" chose to communicate, there is/was definitely something "non premium" about the brass he received.

I'm not sure how respecting a Supreme Court nominees defense of baseless accusations from 36 years ago co-incidence with actual photos of F-d up flash holes and piss poor communication/lack of accountability from Peterson.

But, I don't give a crap really. I just know where I'm spending my hard earned money and it ain't with Peterson.

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G

However, have you looked at the same pictures that I have of this Peterson brass?

Regardless of how "stick" chose to communicate, there is/was definitely something "non premium" about the brass he received.

I'm not sure how respecting a Supreme Court nominees defense of baseless accusations from 36 years ago co-incidence with actual photos of F-d up flash holes and piss poor communication/lack of accountability from Peterson.

But, I don't give a crap really. I just know where I'm spending my hard earned money and it ain't with Peterson.

Sir,

I'm late to this party. My bad, but I've not read the posts from beginning to end.

Unlike a lot of folk, I enjoy B's stuff for what it is. Years ago when I was a newbie on this forum, B's posts gave me opportunity to establish my bona fides.

I may poke him from time to time, but originally it was done to elicit more photos. Being from Texas, I don't encounter the geography, climate and critters that are the subject of his posts. Say what you will but the guy takes some magnificent photos.

Anywho,

It has been my experience that most folks who go into business for themselves and hope to stay in business want to please their customers, and will bend over backwards to do so.

Some folks can't be pleased.

I'll give another example. My two sons have an off-road shop. They do DPS deletes, lifts, tire and wheel packages, and custom fabrication on trucks.
I don't remember all the specifics but they worked on this guys truck and he started having problems with the front end. He called my youngest son. My youngest contacted his older brother. They drove 30+ miles to the guys house on a Friday night and fixed the problem in the guys driveway. Can't tell you how many jobs they've done based on his word of mouth advertisement.

[Linked Image]

ya!

GWB

A Kill Artist. When I draw, I draw blood.
IC B3

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by geedubya

Sir,

I'm late to this party. My bad, but I've not read the posts from beginning to end.

Unlike a lot of folk, I enjoy B's stuff for what it is. Years ago when I was a newbie on this forum, B's posts gave me opportunity to establish my bona fides.

I may poke him from time to time, but originally it was done to elicit more photos. Being from Texas, I don't encounter the geography, climate and critters that are the subject of his posts. Say what you will but the guy takes some magnificent photos.

Anywho,

It has been my experience that most folks who go into business for themselves and hope to stay in business want to please their customers, and will bend over backwards to do so.

Some folks can't be pleased.

I'll give another example. My two sons have an off-road shop. They do DPS deletes, lifts, tire and wheel packages, and custom fabrication on trucks.
I don't remember all the specifics but they worked on this guys truck and he started having problems with the front end. He called my youngest son. My youngest contacted his older brother. They drove 30+ miles to the guys house on a Friday night and fixed the problem in the guys driveway. Can't tell you how many jobs they've done based on his word of mouth advertisement.

[Linked Image]

ya!

GWB

Agreed....some customers are worthless and cannot be pleased.
In this case....I don't think 'stick' falls in that category.
He sure does have his way with words though......
I enjoy his experience and posts....most of which make me grin.
He has also provided valuable info if you sift through the rhetoric.
I find him knowledgeable and entertaining......good pics too. Even of junk Peterson brass!

D
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
D

Hey. Your free of course to spend your money wherever you would like. We’ve been trying to make this right with Larry for over two months now. Long before it ever got to the fire. Over the past year we have shipped literally millions of casings to customers all over the world, and we’ve never gotten a complaint like his. Every picture he has taken from the first to the last has gotten worse and worse. If you look at some of the flash holes closely, you can see pick marks. He was careful, but they are there if you look closely. The finishing operations our casings go through round off any sharp edges and burrs to provide a better loading experience for our customers. Our finishing operations are not capable of leaving tiny flakes of brass raises up like you see in some of his most recent altered pictures.

You said that you don’t see why he would go on a rant just to bash us? Almost every single post he puts “hold the fluff and pass the Alpha”. We have seen some behavior, not as crazy as his, from a few other Alpha supporters trying to attack us. We have actually had an Alpha “fan” call one of our distributors to make a false complaint on us. We of course tracked it down and caught them.

As an aside, I have a few friends that have mental illness issues as well. I know it when I see it, and it is freakin’ sad to watch. My comments to him weren’t meant to demean him or talk down to him, they come out of genuine hope that he seeks help. I would have sent that message to him privately, but he would have just posted it on here anyway, so I saved him the trouble. Our inspectors would never send out casings that were as bad as the pictures he is showing. That’s why he doesn’t want to send them back. He knows that once we inspect them, we will be able to show he has altered them. The flash holes on the casings he received may have been a little out of center compared to the ones we produce now, but that is all. That is why we have been willing to replace them from the beginning.

I know you aren’t looking for advice from me, but think carefully about who you rush to defend. People watching might lump you in with him, and their opinions of him, in the future. He is a known irrational person who has been banned from this website, and others, multiple times, not for his willingness to speak the “truth” as he says it, but for his wild accusations, attacks, and downright lies about others. Myself included. As an example, I have never claimed we drill flash holes. I put cut on our website back before we knew exactly how we were going to cut the flash holes on our casings. When someone on here said we should change the information page on our website to more accurately describe how we cut our flash holes, I changed it the same day. This business is my livelihood, and I need to do what I can to protect its’ reputation from smear campaigns like everyone is seeing from him.

If you would ever change your mind and would want to try some of our casings to give them a try for yourself, and make up your own mind, I’d be happy to send you a few, on me of course, for you to try. They’ll likely be some of the best casings you have ever tried, and might just help you shrink your group size at the target. Have a good night brother.

D
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
D

No Sh**t...........

I genuinely hope some day, just for a day, you can walk in my shoes. Work 7 days a week to produce a good product, most days 12 hour days, to come into the shop in the morning to an email like Larry’s first one he sent. Have your Customer Service rep apologize for the trouble Larry is having, and only ask to be treated with some respect by Larry while we help solve his problem for him. Then, after offering to replace the casings or refund his money, have Larry go on a 2 month smear campaign on the internet against you. Use tools to rip apart your product, take photos, and claim it showed up like that when you know damn well it didn’t. You have to have pretty thick skin to own a business with a few people out there like Larry. Goodnight bud, I have to be at work at 6am tomorrow.

Last edited by DerekP; 09/30/18.
S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
God Damn this is fugging funny.

I can't wait for Stick to start a thread on how bad suicide is, it will get rid of a bunch of you as you jump off bridges en masse.

Jesus [bleep] Christ

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S

No Sh**t...........

I genuinely hope some day, just for a day, you can walk in my shoes. Work 7 days a week to produce a good product, most days 12 hour days, to come into the shop in the morning to an email like Larry’s first one he sent. Have your Customer Service rep apologize for the trouble Larry is having, and only ask to be treated with some respect by Larry while we help solve his problem for him. Then, after offering to replace the casings or refund his money, have Larry go on a 2 month smear campaign on the internet against you. Use tools to rip apart your product, take photos, and claim it showed up like that when you know damn well it didn’t. You have to have pretty thick skin to own a business with a few people out there like Larry. Goodnight bud, I have to be at work at 6am tomorrow.

You have to be a millennial, you have being a victim down cold.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
'dubya',

Certainly anyone/everyone can attempt to participate and it's never not fhuqking HILARIOUS,to allow Texans to try. They'll reliably dangle exceptionally schitty pics,skirt all thangs germane and obliviously espouse their sheer and utter fhuqking CLUELESSNESS. Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart.

Laughing!................

WhoreHey!,

It'll come as a "surprise" only to you,that you are the only one who cain't know what Coke Bottles are,despite sporting same...you "lucky" kchunt. Congratulations?!?

That was a VERY encouraging "firsthand" "accounting" of your "experience" with Peterson brass. Your "exciting" Couchbound Chronicles,are spellbinding in their "hard charging" resolve and the pics never disappoint. You poor poor STUPID Fhuqk! Hint. LAUGHING!

Don't "forget" you "can't read" this,due the decree of your Imaginary Pretend Ignore,you Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit. Hint.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!...................

KenBitchagain,

You NEVER disappoint,with your MAGNIFICENT Fhuqking Stupidity! Congratulations?!?

I VERY much enjoy the FACT,that pics and videos are too much for your crossed eyes and 17 IQ Points to process. LAUGHING!

All that I needed to "do",was simply open the box and gawk the Schitty Peterson brass,to get an immediate read on "quality",which took about halfa nano-second. Hint. Am enjoying the fact,that you are still stumped! HOW does someone even as STUPID as you,fhuqk something like that up?!? Laughing!

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

I'm happy to provide slack on the rope and let your version of "knowledge","experience" and "results"...work their "magic",you CLUELESS Drooling DUMB Fhuqk.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!....................

elkchunt,

How "close" didja' come yesterday,to getting offa the couch...you "lucky" kchunt? Congratulations?!?

Purty big day for you,to look at a vehicle you can't operate,schitty rifles you can't shoot and that big box of Depends,you KNOW you are going to need. Be sure to spill your guts,once that front door swings open and you attempt to leave the confines of the couch. Until then,keep the GoogleFu brewin' and plagiarize as you MUST,while "living" vicariously.

Few days ago,if only to fuel the fire of your imagination and it's Pretend. LAUGHING!

Only (2) Bears in this frame,both downstream. Nod your head,like you were "there". Smell the salt air? Hear that ripplin' water and feeshes cascading same? Nope?!? I'm "surprised". Wipe the drool,it's unbecoming. Hint. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Bless your heart.

Laughing!..................

Derek,

You WHINING Fhuqking Kchunt and Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit...I'm groovin' on your Emotional Breakdown. Congratulations?!?

I'm rather at ease in the Facts,as you get yet another Estrogen Transfusion,you poor poor(literally),melting Snowflake. Hint.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

All I need to supply you,is slack on the rope,so you can Lie out your ass and "explain" your version of "quality". Hint.

LAUGHING!

[Linked Image]

Personally,I appreciate your Delusional Dumbfhuqktitude and Secret Squirrel "Conspiracy",that simply entailed my opening a parcel of your schitty brass and calling it what it is. Rest ASSURED,nobody can "make" you appear to be a bigger piece of Lying Schiut than you can,by waxing eloquent upon your very WELL founded Insecurities and "explaining" your version of "QC". I'm fhuqking LOVING it!!!

Bless your heart.

Laughing!................

'74,

Peterson is a GREAT place(the best),to shop for laughs and grant them opportunity to "explain" same.

Derek hits the sauce in the evening and really goes for the throat,with all 13 of her IQ Points "unleashed". LAUGHING!

Bless her heart.

Laughing!.......................

'22,

They are as shipped,which only adds to her chagrin,as she feverishly concocts outright HILARIOUS Lies,to "explain" same.

Fhuqking EPIC Hilarity!

Bless her heart.

Laughing!....................

'weasil,

Don't be too hard on her...as Daddy and Uncle undoubtedly are used to her shortcomings and Incredible STUPIDITY.

Bless her heart.

Laughing!........

'mountain,

PLEASE tell me you are fhuqking STUPID enough,to "believe" the brass illustrated,is in any other condition than that which it arrived. PLEASE!!!

Oh my...you Do NOTHING Dumbfhuqks are a hoot!

Bless your heart.

Laughing!........................

PaulBurnedhard,

Be SURE to be a "trend setter" and lick a few light sockets,put your head in a vise AND buy some Peterson brass. Congratulations?!?

PLEASE provide pics. Hint. Laughing!

Bless your heart.

Laughing!..........

Steelhead,

Do NOT spook the fhuqking Feesh Hole...Derek is doing "GREAT".(grin)

She do not realize,that she is smearing herself and it is simply fhuqking MAGNIFICENT,in all aspects!

Bless her heart.

Laughing!.........................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Man, you are as gullible as you a short, but it's fun dicking with the feeble..

Love this stuff!
And check out that purrfect flashole!

[Linked Image]

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
D
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
D
Originally Posted by Steelhead

No Sh**t...........

Call it what you want. Just hope he gets the taste of his own medicine.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by Steelhead

No Sh**t...........

Nuff said...............

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GSjh7b98JB8

D
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
D
Originally Posted by jorgeI
Derek" I received some 243 brass as a gift from a friend and a good Campfire member. I was impressed. But be that as it may, the fact that sociopath panned them is reason enough to take the opposite tact as to what he recommends and one really can't go wrong. You'll be getting my business. jorge

Thanks. Glad to hear it worked out well for you.

Page 34 of 48 1 2 32 33 34 35 36 47 48

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

487 members (12344mag, 10gaugeman, 160user, 1Longbow, 17CalFan, 10ring1, 38 invisible), 2,150 guests, and 1,138 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,125
Posts18,483,808
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.