Print Thread
Hop To
Page 35 of 48 1 2 33 34 35 36 37 47 48
S
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
S
You have to be a millennial, you have being a victim down cold.
[/quote]

Call it what you want. Just hope he gets the taste of his own medicine.
[/quote]

Derek. I really have no dog in this fight. However, I have a bit of perspective. Your company has gotten pretty great reviews overall, I have done a bit of research and the reviews are very good for the most part.
Letting one guy "stick" get you so upset and on the defense is not helping your cause. Move on, don't you have some flash holes to blow on.

I wish your company the best, but, you'll be bankrupt in 5 years if you keep publicly getting into pissing matches with unhappy customers.
You said your self, you can't please everyone. Any more on this from you is just damaging your public image.

Things you've said have been disingenuous and extremely unprofessional. You must grow thicker skin if your gonna make it. Now, how about some more pics of your perfect flash holes.............."seriously"

Last edited by screaminweasil; 10/01/18.
GB1

D
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
D
Originally Posted by Big Stick
'dubya',

Certainly anyone/everyone can attempt to participate and it's never not fhuqking HILARIOUS,to allow Texans to try. They'll reliably dangle exceptionally schitty pics,skirt all thangs germane and obliviously espouse their sheer and utter fhuqking CLUELESSNESS. Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart.

Laughing!................

WhoreHey!,

It'll come as a "surprise" only to you,that you are the only one who cain't know what Coke Bottles are,despite sporting same...you "lucky" kchunt. Congratulations?!?

That was a VERY encouraging "firsthand" "accounting" of your "experience" with Peterson brass. Your "exciting" Couchbound Chronicles,are spellbinding in their "hard charging" resolve and the pics never disappoint. You poor poor STUPID Fhuqk! Hint. LAUGHING!

Don't "forget" you "can't read" this,due the decree of your Imaginary Pretend Ignore,you Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit. Hint.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!...................

KenBitchagain,

You NEVER disappoint,with your MAGNIFICENT Fhuqking Stupidity! Congratulations?!?

I VERY much enjoy the FACT,that pics and videos are too much for your crossed eyes and 17 IQ Points to process. LAUGHING!

All that I needed to "do",was simply open the box and gawk the Schitty Peterson brass,to get an immediate read on "quality",which took about halfa nano-second. Hint. Am enjoying the fact,that you are still stumped! HOW does someone even as STUPID as you,fhuqk something like that up?!? Laughing!

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

I'm happy to provide slack on the rope and let your version of "knowledge","experience" and "results"...work their "magic",you CLUELESS Drooling DUMB Fhuqk.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!....................

elkchunt,

How "close" didja' come yesterday,to getting offa the couch...you "lucky" kchunt? Congratulations?!?

Purty big day for you,to look at a vehicle you can't operate,schitty rifles you can't shoot and that big box of Depends,you KNOW you are going to need. Be sure to spill your guts,once that front door swings open and you attempt to leave the confines of the couch. Until then,keep the GoogleFu brewin' and plagiarize as you MUST,while "living" vicariously.

Few days ago,if only to fuel the fire of your imagination and it's Pretend. LAUGHING!

Only (2) Bears in this frame,both downstream. Nod your head,like you were "there". Smell the salt air? Hear that ripplin' water and feeshes cascading same? Nope?!? I'm "surprised". Wipe the drool,it's unbecoming. Hint. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Bless your heart.

Laughing!..................

Derek,

You WHINING Fhuqking Kchunt and Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit...I'm groovin' on your Emotional Breakdown. Congratulations?!?

I'm rather at ease in the Facts,as you get yet another Estrogen Transfusion,you poor poor(literally),melting Snowflake. Hint.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

All I need to supply you,is slack on the rope,so you can Lie out your ass and "explain" your version of "quality". Hint.

LAUGHING!

[Linked Image]

Personally,I appreciate your Delusional Dumbfhuqktitude and Secret Squirrel "Conspiracy",that simply entailed my opening a parcel of your schitty brass and calling it what it is. Rest ASSURED,nobody can "make" you appear to be a bigger piece of Lying Schiut than you can,by waxing eloquent upon your very WELL founded Insecurities and "explaining" your version of "QC". I'm fhuqking LOVING it!!!

Bless your heart.

Laughing!................

'74,

Peterson is a GREAT place(the best),to shop for laughs and grant them opportunity to "explain" same.

Derek hits the sauce in the evening and really goes for the throat,with all 13 of her IQ Points "unleashed". LAUGHING!

Bless her heart.

Laughing!.......................

'22,

They are as shipped,which only adds to her chagrin,as she feverishly concocts outright HILARIOUS Lies,to "explain" same.

Fhuqking EPIC Hilarity!

Bless her heart.

Laughing!....................

'weasil,

Don't be too hard on her...as Daddy and Uncle undoubtedly are used to her shortcomings and Incredible STUPIDITY.

Bless her heart.

Laughing!........

'mountain,

PLEASE tell me you are fhuqking STUPID enough,to "believe" the brass illustrated,is in any other condition than that which it arrived. PLEASE!!!

Oh my...you Do NOTHING Dumbfhuqks are a hoot!

Bless your heart.

Laughing!........................

PaulBurnedhard,

Be SURE to be a "trend setter" and lick a few light sockets,put your head in a vise AND buy some Peterson brass. Congratulations?!?

PLEASE provide pics. Hint. Laughing!

Bless your heart.

Laughing!..........

Steelhead,

Do NOT spook the fhuqking Feesh Hole...Derek is doing "GREAT".(grin)

She do not realize,that she is smearing herself and it is simply fhuqking MAGNIFICENT,in all aspects!

Bless her heart.

Laughing!.........................

This thread is 33 pages of you whinning. Literally. I’ll admit, it is tough not to take what your doing personally. But, I guess this will just be what it is. You don’t want any solutions to your problem, not that you had one to begin with. You just want to throw a temper tantrum for the attention like a toddler or an adult who is mentally defective. You should probably take those casings and smash them with a hammer. Then you can claim they showed up like that too. If you want to try and “out toddler” me with your tantrums, you and the 5 people who agree with you are gonna scream by yourselves. Some of us have work to do.

D
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
D
Originally Posted by screaminweasil
You have to be a millennial, you have being a victim down cold.

Call it what you want. Just hope he gets the taste of his own medicine.
[/quote]

Derek. I really have no dog in this fight. However, I have a bit of perspective. Your company has gotten pretty great reviews overall, I have done a bit of research and the reviews are very good for the most part.
Letting one guy "stick" get you so upset and on the defense is not helping your cause. Move on, don't you have some flash holes to blow on.

I wish your company the best, but, you'll be bankrupt in 5 years if you keep publicly getting into pissing matches with unhappy customers.
You said your self, you can't please everyone. Any more on this from you is just damaging your public image.

Things you've said have been disingenuous and extremely unprofessional. You must grow thicker skin if your gonna make it. Now, how about some more pics of your perfect flash holes.............."seriously"
[/quote]

For a guy who”doesn’t have a dog in this fight” you sure are acting like it.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
[Linked Image]

Last edited by jorgeI; 10/01/18.

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
‘Stick,
Well thought out and logical response, your choice of vocabulary can only add validity to any and all comments made henceforth.

Hint’- copious truckloads of sarcasm intended
Hint2’- wasn’t commenting on said your supposed intentional destructions of flash holes in question, I don’t assume you did, and how would I ever know.

DerekP,
This thread is a sucking vortex of time, emotion and coherent thought processes. Walk away and never look back. Brass should not have made it through inspection, you tried to make it right. Your actions and comments will NEVER be enough no matter how much thought and effort are put forth to satisfy this particular unhappy customer.

MM

Tell me the odds of putting grease on the same pancake? I Know they are there, well ice and house slippers. -Kawi
IC B2

S
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
S

[/quote]

For a guy who”doesn’t have a dog in this fight” you sure are acting like it. [/quote]

Just sitting back and taking it all in. Watching your descent down a rabbit hole you should have never entered.

You are truly naive to think "stick" will be the only person who you make unhappy running a business. I'm sorry if they told you that in grad school, but life is all about how we react to situations and you've showed your true colors.

You better hope your brass speaks for itself and I suggest you start allowing it to.

Larry really is winning this battle. Just some more free advice, that you probably won't listen to

Last edited by screaminweasil; 10/01/18.
D
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
D

For a guy who”doesn’t have a dog in this fight” you sure are acting like it. [/quote]

Just sitting back and taking it all in. Watching your descent down a rabbit hole you should have never entered.

You are truly naive to think "stick" will be the only person who you make unhappy running a business. I'm sorry if they told you that in grad school, but life is all about how we react to situations and you've showed your true colors.

You better hope your brass speaks for itself and I suggest you start allowing it to.

Larry really is winning this battle. Just some more free advice, that you probably won't listen to
[/quote]

I know your advice tries to come from a semi good place. I agree, it is time to be done with this thread. Just so you know, I don’t have an MBA from anywhere. I have a 2 year forestry degree from a tech school. I was a tree climber before this. Everything I’ve learned on casings has been the hard way. It doesn’t do you any favors assuming anyone younger than you is a snowflake. A lot of us, like me, are starting businesses and working to bring manufacturing back to the good ol’ USA.

E
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
E
[Linked Image]

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Originally Posted by DerekP

This whole thing has been pretty easy to follow from the beginning. The first pictures he ever took and sent us were three Alpha casings and three of our casings. This was before he ever put anything on the fire. Our flash holes didn’t look as crisp as the ones on the Alpha casings, but besides that, they were good. Despite his temper tantrum, I figured it would be a good idea to try to replace his casings with some from our upgraded punching operation which look fantastic. He would never let us replace them for him. That is when the pictures started getting worse and worse and worse. It’s easy to see at that point that he took a small pick, like a dental pick, and started picking at the flash holes to make them look as bad as possible. He took his next round of pictures, and the flash holes were worse than his first pictures by a huge amount. Then he got out his good camera, because he got called out for taking all of the first pictures with his camera phone, adjusted the lighting, and took a bunch of close-ups after he’d ripped the edges of the flash holes as bad as he could. His photos show the progression of our casings as he has worked to make them look as terrible as he can. The pictures show that they didn’t arrive like he is claiming they did.
That is the real issue here. Anyone can buy Lapua or Norma or Winchester or Remington or Hornady casings, or our casings, and destroy them, and claim they showed up like that. I’m actually surprised he hasn’t hit them all with a hammer and said that is how they all showed up. It is our word against his, and his word against all the tens of thousands of customers who use our casings and love them. Including a lot of guys on here. Just on this thread there have been a few guys who have tested our casings and provided their results.

Come on now. Don't take any credibility you had, if there was some, and piss it away with comments like that. You'd be better off to admit you let some [bleep] brass go out that wasn't supposed to, and move on.

I couldn't care less what larry says, but don't say that crap and think we can't see it for B.S.

Camp is where you make it.
T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Originally Posted by huntsman22
It’s easy to see at that point that he took a small pick, like a dental pick, and started picking at the flash holes to make them look as bad as possible.

It must be easier for you to see it, than me. Can't pick up a single scratch mark, with my eyes. Maybe he breathed on them, too? Quite the accusation...

Agree.

Camp is where you make it.
IC B3

S
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
S

I know your advice tries to come from a semi good place. I agree, it is time to be done with this thread. Just so you know, I don’t have an MBA from anywhere. I have a 2 year forestry degree from a tech school. I was a tree climber before this. Everything I’ve learned on casings has been the hard way. It doesn’t do you any favors assuming anyone younger than you is a snowflake. A lot of us, like me, are starting businesses and working to bring manufacturing back to the good ol’ USA. [/quote]

Good for you in your endeavors.
For the record i'm not the one who called you a "snowflake."
And thanks for confirming my suspicions that you obviously never wen't to business school.
I'm 35 years old, how old are you?

Been in production management most of my working life, with merely a high school diploma. Working for one of the largest producers of "board made with particles", and it has taught me that curbing customer complains starts by being humble and separating fact from fiction.

Facts are in this case as I see them:
#1 You sent a customer "sub par brass"..............accept that fact.
#2 You and your customer service manager tried to remedy the situation.
#3 Customer basically told you to "F-off"
#4 You tried to "rightfully" defend yourself...........BUT THEN......... made a HUGE mistake by personally attacking said customer on a public forum (I realize he was an A$$HOLE to you)
#5 Clearly you should have wen't to business school.

D
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
D
Originally Posted by tzone

This whole thing has been pretty easy to follow from the beginning. The first pictures he ever took and sent us were three Alpha casings and three of our casings. This was before he ever put anything on the fire. Our flash holes didn’t look as crisp as the ones on the Alpha casings, but besides that, they were good. Despite his temper tantrum, I figured it would be a good idea to try to replace his casings with some from our upgraded punching operation which look fantastic. He would never let us replace them for him. That is when the pictures started getting worse and worse and worse. It’s easy to see at that point that he took a small pick, like a dental pick, and started picking at the flash holes to make them look as bad as possible. He took his next round of pictures, and the flash holes were worse than his first pictures by a huge amount. Then he got out his good camera, because he got called out for taking all of the first pictures with his camera phone, adjusted the lighting, and took a bunch of close-ups after he’d ripped the edges of the flash holes as bad as he could. His photos show the progression of our casings as he has worked to make them look as terrible as he can. The pictures show that they didn’t arrive like he is claiming they did.
That is the real issue here. Anyone can buy Lapua or Norma or Winchester or Remington or Hornady casings, or our casings, and destroy them, and claim they showed up like that. I’m actually surprised he hasn’t hit them all with a hammer and said that is how they all showed up. It is our word against his, and his word against all the tens of thousands of customers who use our casings and love them. Including a lot of guys on here. Just on this thread there have been a few guys who have tested our casings and provided their results.

Come on now. Don't take any credibility you had, if there was some, and piss it away with comments like that. You'd be better off to admit you let some [bleep] brass go out that wasn't supposed to, and move on.

I couldn't care less what larry says, but don't say that crap and think we can't see it for B.S.

I’d be a happy to explain how I can tell he’s altered the flash holes if you’d like to talk about that. If you’d like to talk about that, we can talk in p.m.

D
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
D

I know your advice tries to come from a semi good place. I agree, it is time to be done with this thread. Just so you know, I don’t have an MBA from anywhere. I have a 2 year forestry degree from a tech school. I was a tree climber before this. Everything I’ve learned on casings has been the hard way. It doesn’t do you any favors assuming anyone younger than you is a snowflake. A lot of us, like me, are starting businesses and working to bring manufacturing back to the good ol’ USA.

Good for you in your endeavors.
For the record i'm not the one who called you a "snowflake."
And thanks for confirming my suspicions that you obviously never wen't to business school.
I'm 35 years old, how old are you?

Been in production management most of my working life, with merely a high school diploma. Working for one of the largest producers of "board made with particles", and it has taught me that curbing customer complains starts by being humble and separating fact from fiction.

Facts are in this case as I see them:
#1 You sent a customer "sub par brass"..............accept that fact.
#2 You and your customer service manager tried to remedy the situation.
#3 Customer basically told you to "F-off"
#4 You tried to "rightfully" defend yourself...........BUT THEN......... made a HUGE mistake by personally attacking said customer on a public forum (I realize he was an A$$HOLE to you)
#5 Clearly you should have wen't to business school.

[/quote]

I’d be happy to talk about this further with you if you’d like to. Just PM me.

G
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
G
@5:21

G
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
G
Thread been about attractive as a SchoolBus Fire...

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
Keep it going. He can't bear to leave anyone unanswered. At least it burns up his allowed 1 post per day, instead of contaminating other threads.

I do kinda miss the multi colored duct tape on the guns, the krylon graffiti, and the somewhat bizarre connection between fish laying on the rocks and rifles doing the same. Although, all those pictures are getting close to 20 years old now, so plenty in the archives. HINT.

Notice the first picture of brass was only 3 cartridges. Every succeeding picture showed more brass, with even more damage. Wouldn't you think the picture sent to a company in question would include the items with the worst amount of "problem", and all of them?. HINT2 LAFFIN.

I for one, seem to think that Derek knows his employees and company a little better than suggested, and what is being represented in the pictures would never make it beyond the scrap box. But, to each his own.

Try even getting a response from Remington or Winchester if a few brass in a bag had issues. You'd get the corporate response of "we have not had any other problems with that lot number, and all of our brass goes through a multi step inspection before packaging. Please return your brass to the retailer if not satisfied".

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I’m not one of Stick’s lapdogs, but I have a hard time buying that he intentionally destroyed a product just so he could complain.

You can say a lot about the guy, but one thing is for sure. If something is good, he’ll use it and say so. If the brass was on par with other good brass, he’d be on here now telling everyone that he uses it.

YMMV

Originally Posted by shrapnel
I probably hit more elk with a pickup than you have with a rifle.

Originally Posted by JohnBurns
I have yet to see anyone claim Leupold has never had to fix an optic. I know I have sent a few back. 2 MK 6s, a VX-6, and 3 VX-111s.
G
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
G
like 5 Tanning Sessions away from JohnBurns.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by GravyMeister
like 5 Tanning Sessions away from JohnBurns.

Whoa...........

LOL

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
If this shït show was moderated some of you’d have to learn how to use quote tags. Disgraceful. You know who you are....

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
Page 35 of 48 1 2 33 34 35 36 37 47 48

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

685 members (160user, 10gaugemag, 1beaver_shooter, 10Glocks, 12344mag, 66 invisible), 3,160 guests, and 1,386 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,104
Posts18,483,198
Members73,959
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.