Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 37 of 48 1 2 35 36 37 38 39 47 48
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
24hourcampfire ethics 101

Find defect post scathing review in the most foul mouthed manner possible. Take said review past simple product defects and make it as personally offensive as possible. Do it from thousands of miles away on a keyboard
-acceptable

Defend yourself against said allegations, make allegations(founded or unfounded) in return in civil concise manner.

-unacceptable

Makes sense to me.....

Tell me the odds of putting grease on the same pancake? I Know they are there, well ice and house slippers. -Kawi
GB1

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
In the interst of brevity, just getting ahead of the issue and maybe save the midget some time in responding, so I thought I'd help him out: Just fill in the names as one sees where the XXXs are. But I have left his #ME TOO ass kissers off the list... (HINT)

Originally Posted by Big Stick
XXXXX,

Make it off the couch yet? Fired a shot? Driven anywhere? Congratulations?!?

.you "lucky" kchunt. LAUGHING!

Bless your heart.

Laughing!............

'XXXXX

Whining clueless Kchunt?!?

Re-hint.

Re-laughing!

Bless your heart.

Laughing!..............

XXXXXX

Couchbound Kchunt. Congratulations?!? Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit. Hint. Laughing!

Bless your heart.

Laughing!...............

XXXXXXX

. Congratulations?!?

You AMAZINGLY Stupid Fhuqk.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!................

XXXXXX

Hint. Laughing!

Pass the Alpha and hold the Fluff.

bless your heart.

Laughing!...................

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
D
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
D
Originally Posted by jorgeI
In the interst of brevity, just getting ahead of the issue and maybe save the midget some time in responding, so I thought I'd help him out: Just fill in the names as one sees where the XXXs are. But I have left his #ME TOO ass kissers off the list... (HINT)

XXXXX,

Bless your heart.

Laughing!............

'XXXXX

Re-hint.

Re-laughing!

Bless your heart.

Laughing!..............

XXXXXX

Couchbound Kchunt. Congratulations?!? Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit. Hint. Laughing!

Bless your heart.

Laughing!...............

XXXXXXX

. Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart.

XXXXXX

Hint. Laughing!

bless your heart.

😂 hahaha

D
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
D
Originally Posted by mitchellmountain
24hourcampfire ethics 101

Find defect post scathing review in the most foul mouthed manner possible. Take said review past simple product defects and make it as personally offensive as possible. Do it from thousands of miles away on a keyboard
-acceptable

Defend yourself against said allegations, make allegations(founded or unfounded) in return in civil concise manner.

-unacceptable

Makes sense to me.....

[Linked Image]

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Right or wrong, it's never good to wrestle with a tar baby.

IC B2

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Originally Posted by mathman

The way I heard it

never wrestle with a pig!

[Linked Image]

you'll both end up muddy,

[Linked Image]

and the pig will enjoy it. (not this time)

BTW, I hear that H4350 is the powder of choice for the "Kreedmire"

I hear this guy has a bunch.......

[Linked Image]

ya!

GWB

Last edited by geedubya; 10/02/18.

A Kill Artist. When I draw, I draw blood.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by jorgeI

XXXXX,

Bless your heart.

Laughing!............

'XXXXX

Re-hint.

Re-laughing!

Bless your heart.

Laughing!..............

XXXXXX

Bless your heart.

Laughing!...............

XXXXXXX

. Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart.

XXXXXX

Hint. Laughing!

bless your heart.

That's rich!

https://thehandloadinglog.wordpress.com
μολὼν λαβέ

"Weatherby was too long so I nicknamed it "Bee""
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
WhoreHey!,

It must be VERY "rewarding" for you to repeatedly flaunt your Imaginary Pretend Ignore,despite the firm stance decree,that you "can't read" anything I post. Just what are the "particulars" on how you "justify" with Imaginary Clauses,when you "can" and when you "can't"? The scintillating constant,is that you are simply a Drooling Clueless Fhuqk and a Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit. Hint. Congratulations?!?

It is riveting "Testimony",that you "get" to plagiarizew pics of others,to "vindicate" your version of "knowledge","experience" and "results",in regards to Peterson brass(THE schittiest brass on the fhuqking Planet). Undoubtedly difficult,to set Coke Bottles behind a viewfinder and press a shutter,with your trembling fingers...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Laughing!

Peterson brass is simply fhuqking HILARIOUSLY schitty,from any/all angles. Hint.

[Linked Image]

Whatcha' gonna almost "do" today?

Hint.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!...............

'weasil,

It's VERY simplistic...Dumbfhuqk Derek was handed the keys to the "kingdom" and is wayyyyy over her pointy head,in ALL aspects. To "smooth" things over,she unleashes her Estrogen surges and concocts Delusional yarns,mainly because she is a Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit. Her products are without peer,in their fhuqking outright Schittiness and due the fact that she is absolutely fhuqking Clueless,she feels compelled to wax eloquent upon her VERY well founded Insecurities. She KNOWS that she's inept and grossly fhuqking up Daddy's program and it soothes her to spin lie after lie,to satiate that angst. Reality is,that don't work and she's simply a disgruntled melting Snowflake,trying to tug at heartstrings,because her wares are sooooooooooo very fhuqking HILARIOUSLY shy of the mark.

What the fhuqk else could be expected,from a Pavement Pounding Dumb Fhuqk,way in over her head?!?

One couldn't script a more concise Train Wreck.

Bless her heart.

Laughing!............

'mountain,

One cain't destroy,that which is Hilariously botched beyond recognition,outta da' box. Nor would I.

I've long been at ease in the objective critique of wares and letting the chips fall where they may,in extrapolation to other wares of the ilk. I can't remember EVER,having seen a Product so AMAZINGLY fhuqked up and such a steaming pile of fhuqking schit,as Peterson brass. Their "QC" is simply fhuqking Hilarious and I very much enjoy the outright lies that are emitted from Derek's quivering lips...because they are so thinly veiled and so very far off the mark,that they simply can only add to the inherent fhuqking HILARITY. The beauty of it is,she's 100% doing her BEST too!

This schit is fhuqking GREAT +P++!

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

One only needs to hand her slack on the rope and watch her wild Eyes grasp at straws,stutter,make "excuses" and conjure lie after lie.

BEST fhuqking Thread ever!

Bless her heart.

Laughing!..............

elkchunter,

GOOD to see,that you weathered yet another Shag Carpet Adventure,with your Kchunt tethered to your Couch. Here's hoping you can put a GOOD Sneak on yet another unsuspecting image,that someone else bagged for you and dangle it here for more Sweet "Satisfaction"...you "lucky" kchunt. Congratulations?!?

Hmmmm...how to fuel your Imagination this morning,so you can yet again practice your Pretend?!? LAUGHING!

I'll take you to The Jungle. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Be SURE to start a Thread of your very own,on The BIG Day,in which you can drive yourself somewhere,shoot a rifle and leave the catch all by yourself! Hint.

Bless your heart.

'zone,

Do NOT underestimate the "power" of PM Lies by THE Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit Derek Peterson...it is VERY "compelling" "testimony". LAUGHING!

You KNOW a Manufacturer's wars are fhuqked up,when they feel compelled to go FULL Fhuqking Retard and unlimbver The Secret Squirrel Clause,to "explain" it!

I'm fhuqking crying...I'm LAUGHING sooooooooooooo fhuqking HARD!!!!!!!!

Bless her heart.

Laughing!...............

'meister,

This Thread is fhuqking EPIC in it's Hilarity. It is fascinating to watch a Melting Snowflake writhe and pound nails in her own coffin,with Delusion after fhuqking Delusion...all fueled simply,by the very Product she crafted,"QC'd",endorsed and sent to a Merchant for resale. I think someone cited plainly,that she's the wrong gal for the job and hire's/embraces those of like fhuqking STUPIDITY and "ability". Hint.(grin)

[Linked Image]

Perhaps she'll hit the sauce again this evening and "explain" more. LAUGHING!

Bless her hgeart.

Laughing!...........

KenBitchigan,

Your "comprehension" level,is only surpassed in it's grandiose humor,by your level of "experience","knowledge" and "results". Hint. Congratulations?!?

I VERY much enjoy,your Secret Squirrel "Conspiracy" Theory...if only because you are simply too fhuqking STUPID to connect a single obvious dot. Hint. LAUGHING!

If only to your chagrin,I getta kick how you "think" anything has changed,with The World's Schittiest Brass...from my simply opening the Parcel and laughing immediately at the "attempt" by Peterson. I gave them an underhand pitch,right over the plate in my contact with them and they even fhuqked that up! They are without a doubt,THE most CLUELESS band of Dumb Fhuqks I've ever dealt with and I'm fairly "certain",that I dabble in more than a "few" fhuqking wares. Fact is,you couldn't begin to fathom the magnitude,if only because you are forced to suffer being you and what you "do". Hint. LAUGHING!

You'll haveta' pardon the splendors of a typical day for me,trumping your "Life" experiences. Hint.Laughing!

Couple/few days ago.

[Linked Image]

Remington,Winchester,Hornady and Federal(amongst others),have happily replaced brass less fanfare,less a single excuse...let alone outright fhuqking Lie and that due a simplistic critique that there was an issue or two in the parcel(never once asking for anything back). Peterson on the other hand,can NOT get a single flash hole right,Lied on their Site how it was made and now Derek THE Dumbfhuqk has come to the realization of what an Incomepetent Drooling Dumb Fhuqk she is,that ALL her hopes are pinned upon HILARIOUS fhuqking Lies. Funny schit and I fhuqking mean FUNNY!!!

In fairness,I've never had a SINGLE piece of brass from any of 'em(or any other),that was as schitty as the BEST piece in this Lot of Peterson Seex Kreedmire. Read that again. Now one more time. Hint.

You Window Licking CLUELESS Fhuqks are a hoot!

Bless your heart.

Laughing!.................

'deep,

I simply shoot it all and then some...so am afforded the luxury,of not being forced to guess.

Peterson without a sahred of fhuqking doubt,makes THE Fhuqking Schittiest Brass On The Fhuqking Planet.

How bad is that?!? Derek DUMB Fhuqk Peterson is only soothed in that glaring Reality,by Inventing "Conspiracy" Theories,in regards to the very schit(literally),that she made!

EPIC fhuqking humor!

Bless her heart.

Laughing!........................

kingston,

If Facts are too much for you,feel free to scroll along Little Doggy. Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart.

Laughing!.............

'And More,

Hell...it's wort the brass of Peterson's Dog Schit brass,just to listen to Derek DUMB Fhuqk Peterson come unhinged,with her Vagina Monologue and Lies.

I buy brass,from most everyone and prolly don't have more than 60,000pcs on hand.

Derek is doing "GREAT",with her Snowflake Meltdown.(grin)

Bless her heart.

Laughing!.............

GregW,

She's doing the best she can,with what incredibly little she has to work with.

Personally...I'm REALLY fhuqking enjoying The Secret Squirrel PM CSI "Conspiracy" Theory ploy,fueled with pictures I took of the very schit she sold me and in the condition it arrived!!

Wow +P++!

Bless her heart.

Laughing!..........

Dillon',

Purty mean of you,to dangle bait in sucha' fashion,because you KNOW that poor poor(literally) DUMB Fhuqk Derek is gonna use her Imagination and Pretend to "understand". Hell...DUMB Fhuqk Derek is likely the bigget gal in her Quartet!!!! LAUGHING!

Bless her heart.

Laughing!...............

'77,

The "proof" is in her trembling fingers,quivering lip and crossed eyes.

Do NOT dismiss the fact,that she is 100% doing the BEST she can. Hint.(grin)

Bless her hart.

Laughing!..............

DUMB Fhuqk Derek,

What were THE fhuqking "odds",that besides making The World's Schittiest brass,you are also a Pittsburgh Pavement Pounding Pecker Pole Princess?!? Hint. Congratulations?!?

DO "tell" about your "experience" Outdoors too and KNOW going in,that you'll NEED to fhuqking Lie about those DISMAL "deeds" as well. Nobody will be able to discern the "difference"...give or fhuqking take. Hint. Laughing!

The ONLY fhuqking "progression" here,is in your simply fhuqking Incredible STUPIDITY. I wish words could convey the hilarity,of you being able to chastise your very own wares,due to some Mythical "manipulation" of same,or how one breaths upon said Dog Schit. You are without doubt,THE DUMBEST Fhuqk at the helm of anything resembling a dinghy,let alone a ship and I mean that "accolade" in all seriousness! Hint. LAUGHING!

You tried in vain,to "convince" yourself that you've a clue,which you certainly do NOT. You spin Lie after Lie and I do not feel compelled to apologize for knowing Dog Schit from even Bottom Rung brass. Your's is 100 fhuqking percent Dog Schit,well shy of even reaching up and touching the bottom rung. Them facts are both plain and fhuqking simple. The DUMB Fhuqk Derek Book Of Excuses,is fhuqking HILARIOUS!!! Hint. Laughing!

It would be exceedingly rude of me,to not critique objectively and warn folks of the pitfalls of both suffering your wares and dealing with you Incompetent Retards. Your "QC" is a fhuqking Smoke & Mirrors Ruse at BEST and that a single piece made it through any/all of the bullschit you cite,would be surprising,were the claims anywhere nearing Truth. That an entire shipment(and I'd venture entire LOT),be so afflicted,is negligenbt as a minimum and the schit is soooooooo fhuqking horrid,that even I wouldn't fire it. Hint.

Waiting for you to hit the bottle tonight,let that Estrogen Surge kick in and then you can "explain" more. Give credence to the Conspiracy Theory,that I single handedly "infiltrated" your JOKE of a "Factory",made a Production Run myself,then rented a herd of Woodpeckers,fed them Acid and put that brass inside a Laundromat full of clothes dryers and let Nature take it's course. You know...something "plausible" like the other schit swimming around in your pin head,behind them crossed eyes. LAUGHING!!!

Derek(Honey),you're schit simply fhuqking sucks,because YOU and the DUMB Fhuqks under your "charge",made it that way,upon your SCHITTY Fhuqking Machinery. Not that I didn't enjoy..."Well,it was our First run". LAUGHING!

Don't let the couch get your kchunt,nor the cat your tongue,as you "flaunt" the "abilities" of your Feeble "Factory" and the SCHIT oozing out it's backdoor. Likely a couple/few Puns intended and pardon my being a whole LOT brighter than you. Hint. Laughing!

Bless your heart.

'man22,

Unfortunately for Derek The DUMB Fhuqk..."STUPIDITY" is a plight and lightyears away from proof. But she does TRY hard.(grin)

Bless her heart.

Laughing!.............

JDK,

She can't even scoop her own schit out of her own Litter Box and ships it to Vendors...along with a BIG box of Excuses. Don't "worry" though,she's got some "Top Notch" folks to field questions/concerns/findings and their "QC" is offa the fhuqking charts.(grin)

Bless her heart.

Laughing!.........

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
D
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
D
WhoreHey!,

It must be VERY "rewarding" for you to repeatedly flaunt your Imaginary Pretend Ignore,despite the firm stance decree,that you "can't read" anything I post. Just what are the "particulars" on how you "justify" with Imaginary Clauses,when you "can" and when you "can't"? The scintillating constant,is that you are simply a Drooling Clueless Fhuqk and a Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit. Hint. Congratulations?!?

It is riveting "Testimony",that you "get" to plagiarizew pics of others,to "vindicate" your version of "knowledge","experience" and "results",in regards to Peterson brass(THE schittiest brass on the fhuqking Planet). Undoubtedly difficult,to set Coke Bottles behind a viewfinder and press a shutter,with your trembling fingers...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Laughing!

Peterson brass is simply fhuqking HILARIOUSLY schitty,from any/all angles. Hint.

[Linked Image]

Hint.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!...............

'weasil,

It's VERY simplistic...Dumbfhuqk Derek was handed the keys to the "kingdom" and is wayyyyy over her pointy head,in ALL aspects. To "smooth" things over,she unleashes her Estrogen surges and concocts Delusional yarns,mainly because she is a Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit. Her products are without peer,in their fhuqking outright Schittiness and due the fact that she is absolutely fhuqking Clueless,she feels compelled to wax eloquent upon her VERY well founded Insecurities. She KNOWS that she's inept and grossly fhuqking up Daddy's program and it soothes her to spin lie after lie,to satiate that angst. Reality is,that don't work and she's simply a disgruntled melting Snowflake,trying to tug at heartstrings,because her wares are sooooooooooo very fhuqking HILARIOUSLY shy of the mark.

What the fhuqk else could be expected,from a Pavement Pounding Dumb Fhuqk,way in over her head?!?

Bless her heart.

Laughing!............

'mountain,

One cain't destroy,that which is Hilariously botched beyond recognition,outta da' box. Nor would I.

I've long been at ease in the objective critique of wares and letting the chips fall where they may,in extrapolation to other wares of the ilk. I can't remember EVER,having seen a Product so AMAZINGLY fhuqked up and such a steaming pile of fhuqking schit,as Peterson brass. Their "QC" is simply fhuqking Hilarious and I very much enjoy the outright lies that are emitted from Derek's quivering lips...because they are so thinly veiled and so very far off the mark,that they simply can only add to the inherent fhuqking HILARITY. The beauty of it is,she's 100% doing her BEST too!

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

One only needs to hand her slack on the rope and watch her wild Eyes grasp at straws,stutter,make "excuses" and conjure lie after lie.

Bless her heart.

Laughing!..............

elkchunter,

GOOD to see,that you weathered yet another Shag Carpet Adventure,with your Kchunt tethered to your Couch. Here's hoping you can put a GOOD Sneak on yet another unsuspecting image,that someone else bagged for you and dangle it here for more Sweet "Satisfaction"...you "lucky" kchunt. Congratulations?!?

Hmmmm...how to fuel your Imagination this morning,so you can yet again practice your Pretend?!? LAUGHING!

[Linked Image]

Be SURE to start a Thread of your very own,on The BIG Day,in which you can drive yourself somewhere,shoot a rifle and leave the catch all by yourself! Hint.

Bless your heart.

'zone,

Do NOT underestimate the "power" of PM Lies by THE Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit Derek Peterson...it is VERY "compelling" "testimony". LAUGHING!

You KNOW a Manufacturer's wars are fhuqked up,when they feel compelled to go FULL Fhuqking Retard and unlimbver The Secret Squirrel Clause,to "explain" it!

Bless her heart.

Laughing!...............

'meister,

This Thread is fhuqking EPIC in it's Hilarity. It is fascinating to watch a Melting Snowflake writhe and pound nails in her own coffin,with Delusion after fhuqking Delusion...all fueled simply,by the very Product she crafted,"QC'd",endorsed and sent to a Merchant for resale. I think someone cited plainly,that she's the wrong gal for the job and hire's/embraces those of like fhuqking STUPIDITY and "ability". Hint.(grin)

[Linked Image]

Bless her hgeart.

Laughing!...........

KenBitchigan,

Your "comprehension" level,is only surpassed in it's grandiose humor,by your level of "experience","knowledge" and "results". Hint. Congratulations?!?

I VERY much enjoy,your Secret Squirrel "Conspiracy" Theory...if only because you are simply too fhuqking STUPID to connect a single obvious dot. Hint. LAUGHING!

If only to your chagrin,I getta kick how you "think" anything has changed,with The World's Schittiest Brass...from my simply opening the Parcel and laughing immediately at the "attempt" by Peterson. I gave them an underhand pitch,right over the plate in my contact with them and they even fhuqked that up! They are without a doubt,THE most CLUELESS band of Dumb Fhuqks I've ever dealt with and I'm fairly "certain",that I dabble in more than a "few" fhuqking wares. Fact is,you couldn't begin to fathom the magnitude,if only because you are forced to suffer being you and what you "do". Hint. LAUGHING!

You'll haveta' pardon the splendors of a typical day for me,trumping your "Life" experiences. Hint.Laughing!

Couple/few days ago.

[Linked Image]

Remington,Winchester,Hornady and Federal(amongst others),have happily replaced brass less fanfare,less a single excuse...let alone outright fhuqking Lie and that due a simplistic critique that there was an issue or two in the parcel(never once asking for anything back). Peterson on the other hand,can NOT get a single flash hole right,Lied on their Site how it was made and now Derek THE Dumbfhuqk has come to the realization of what an Incomepetent Drooling Dumb Fhuqk she is,that ALL her hopes are pinned upon HILARIOUS fhuqking Lies. Funny schit and I fhuqking mean FUNNY!!!

In fairness,I've never had a SINGLE piece of brass from any of 'em(or any other),that was as schitty as the BEST piece in this Lot of Peterson Seex Kreedmire. Read that again. Now one more time. Hint.

Bless your heart.

'deep,

I simply shoot it all and then some...so am afforded the luxury,of not being forced to guess.

Peterson without a sahred of fhuqking doubt,makes THE Fhuqking Schittiest Brass On The Fhuqking Planet.

How bad is that?!? Derek DUMB Fhuqk Peterson is only soothed in that glaring Reality,by Inventing "Conspiracy" Theories,in regards to the very schit(literally),that she made!

EPIC fhuqking humor!

Bless her heart.

kingston,

If Facts are too much for you,feel free to scroll along Little Doggy. Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart.

Laughing!.............

'And More,

Hell...it's wort the brass of Peterson's Dog Schit brass,just to listen to Derek DUMB Fhuqk Peterson come unhinged,with her Vagina Monologue and Lies.

I buy brass,from most everyone and prolly don't have more than 60,000pcs on hand.

Bless her heart.

Laughing!.............

GregW,

Personally...I'm REALLY fhuqking enjoying The Secret Squirrel PM CSI "Conspiracy" Theory ploy,fueled with pictures I took of the very schit she sold me and in the condition it arrived!!

Wow +P++!

Bless her heart.

Laughing!..........

Dillon',

Purty mean of you,to dangle bait in sucha' fashion,because you KNOW that poor poor(literally) DUMB Fhuqk Derek is gonna use her Imagination and Pretend to "understand". Hell...DUMB Fhuqk Derek is likely the bigget gal in her Quartet!!!! LAUGHING!

Bless her heart.

Laughing!...............

'77,

Bless her hart.

Laughing!..............

DUMB Fhuqk Derek,

What were THE fhuqking "odds",that besides making The World's Schittiest brass,you are also a Pittsburgh Pavement Pounding Pecker Pole Princess?!? Hint. Congratulations?!?

DO "tell" about your "experience" Outdoors too and KNOW going in,that you'll NEED to fhuqking Lie about those DISMAL "deeds" as well. Nobody will be able to discern the "difference"...give or fhuqking take. Hint. Laughing!

The ONLY fhuqking "progression" here,is in your simply fhuqking Incredible STUPIDITY. I wish words could convey the hilarity,of you being able to chastise your very own wares,due to some Mythical "manipulation" of same,or how one breaths upon said Dog Schit. You are without doubt,THE DUMBEST Fhuqk at the helm of anything resembling a dinghy,let alone a ship and I mean that "accolade" in all seriousness! Hint. LAUGHING!

You tried in vain,to "convince" yourself that you've a clue,which you certainly do NOT. You spin Lie after Lie and I do not feel compelled to apologize for knowing Dog Schit from even Bottom Rung brass. Your's is 100 fhuqking percent Dog Schit,well shy of even reaching up and touching the bottom rung. Them facts are both plain and fhuqking simple. The DUMB Fhuqk Derek Book Of Excuses,is fhuqking HILARIOUS!!! Hint. Laughing!

It would be exceedingly rude of me,to not critique objectively and warn folks of the pitfalls of both suffering your wares and dealing with you Incompetent Retards. Your "QC" is a fhuqking Smoke & Mirrors Ruse at BEST and that a single piece made it through any/all of the bullschit you cite,would be surprising,were the claims anywhere nearing Truth. That an entire shipment(and I'd venture entire LOT),be so afflicted,is negligenbt as a minimum and the schit is soooooooo fhuqking horrid,that even I wouldn't fire it. Hint.

Waiting for you to hit the bottle tonight,let that Estrogen Surge kick in and then you can "explain" more. Give credence to the Conspiracy Theory,that I single handedly "infiltrated" your JOKE of a "Factory",made a Production Run myself,then rented a herd of Woodpeckers,fed them Acid and put that brass inside a Laundromat full of clothes dryers and let Nature take it's course. You know...something "plausible" like the other schit swimming around in your pin head,behind them crossed eyes. LAUGHING!!!

Derek(Honey),you're schit simply fhuqking sucks,because YOU and the DUMB Fhuqks under your "charge",made it that way,upon your SCHITTY Fhuqking Machinery. Not that I didn't enjoy..."Well,it was our First run". LAUGHING!

Don't let the couch get your kchunt,nor the cat your tongue,as you "flaunt" the "abilities" of your Feeble "Factory" and the SCHIT oozing out it's backdoor. Likely a couple/few Puns intended and pardon my being a whole LOT brighter than you. Hint. Laughing!

Bless your heart.

'man22,

Unfortunately for Derek The DUMB Fhuqk..."STUPIDITY" is a plight and lightyears away from proof. But she does TRY hard.(grin)

Bless her heart.

Laughing!.............

JDK,

She can't even scoop her own schit out of her own Litter Box and ships it to Vendors...along with a BIG box of Excuses. Don't "worry" though,she's got some "Top Notch" folks to field questions/concerns/findings and their "QC" is offa the fhuqking charts.(grin)

Bless her heart.

Laughing!.........

😂😂😂😂

Just like the template predicted. JorgeI, are you a palm reader? That’s it, the slumber party is back on. I’ll get my sleeping bag ready. 🤣

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by DerekP

You made the accusations in public, you should show your proof in public.

I’ve already shown through his picture progression that he has altered the casings from when he received them. Attempting to put forth a rational deeper explanation on a public forum, with multiple posters who are committed to defending Larry’s outrageous behavior towards me, and my company, for trying to get him to a solution for his claimed problem, is a lose lose for me. I am happy to explain it to anyone who genuinely cares, and take as long as it takes. But a forum governed by mob rule, isn’t a great place for a detailed explanation, as you can imagine. Before you say, “Then it’s not a great place to make an accusation”, keep in mind I didn’t bring this issue here, Larry did. And continued to fuel it after it had died for almost 3 weeks. I tried, in vain, to keep his issue between just him and I. Just like we would do for anyone. [/quote]

Derek, this is the kind of crap I warned you about in the email. You will not do you and your company a service by arguing with everyone who pokes you with a stick. Knock it off. It really does make you look petty, and that is the goal of those who poke you. They aren't your customers and never will be no matter how you respond. You have put Stik in his place you called BS on him, asked him to send you the evidence, and he predictably wouldn't do so. You are done with him. You don't need to defend yourself or your company anymore.

IC B3

D
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
D
Originally Posted by geedubya
Originally Posted by mathman

The way I heard it

never wrestle with a pig!

[Linked Image]

you'll both end up muddy,

[Linked Image]

and the pig will enjoy it. (not this time)

BTW, I hear that H4350 is the powder of choice for the "Kreedmire"

I hear this guy has a bunch.......

[Linked Image]

ya!

GWB

Nice pig. What did you take it with?

D
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
D
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard

You made the accusations in public, you should show your proof in public.

I’ve already shown through his picture progression that he has altered the casings from when he received them. Attempting to put forth a rational deeper explanation on a public forum, with multiple posters who are committed to defending Larry’s outrageous behavior towards me, and my company, for trying to get him to a solution for his claimed problem, is a lose lose for me. I am happy to explain it to anyone who genuinely cares, and take as long as it takes. But a forum governed by mob rule, isn’t a great place for a detailed explanation, as you can imagine. Before you say, “Then it’s not a great place to make an accusation”, keep in mind I didn’t bring this issue here, Larry did. And continued to fuel it after it had died for almost 3 weeks. I tried, in vain, to keep his issue between just him and I. Just like we would do for anyone.

Derek, this is the kind of crap I warned you about in the email. You will not do you and your company a service by arguing with everyone who pokes you with a stick. Knock it off. It really does make you look petty, and that is the goal of those who poke you. They aren't your customers and never will be no matter how you respond. You have put Stik in his place you called BS on him, asked him to send you the evidence, and he predictably wouldn't do so. You are done with him. You don't need to defend yourself or your company anymore. [/quote]

Good advice. Thanks Paul.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
WhoreHey!,

[Linked Image]

Hint.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!...............

'weasil,

Bless her heart.

Laughing!............

'mountain,

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Bless her heart.

Laughing!..............

elkchunter,

[Linked Image]

Bless your heart.

'zone,

Bless her heart.

Laughing!...............

'meister,

[Linked Image]

Bless her hgeart.

Laughing!...........

KenBitchigan,

Couple/few days ago.

[Linked Image]

Bless your heart.

'deep,

EPIC fhuqking humor!

Bless her heart.

kingston,

Bless your heart.

Laughing!.............

'And More,

Bless her heart.

Laughing!.............

GregW,

Wow +P++!

Bless her heart.

Laughing!..........

Dillon',

Bless her heart.

Laughing!...............

'77,

Bless her hart.

Laughing!..............

DUMB Fhuqk Derek,

Bless your heart.

'man22,

Bless her heart.

Laughing!.............

JDK,

Bless her heart.

Laughing!.........

😂😂😂😂

Just like the template predicted. JorgeI, are you a palm reader? That’s it, the slumber party is back on. I’ll get my sleeping bag ready. 🤣

Yep, he's more predictable than a female when encountering a cockroach. I find it hilarious, he still has NO clue as to the use of the ignore function and that cokebottle issue still has him befuddled. Then again, when one spends entire days marinating in screw top liquor, addled rantings are the norm.

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S

DUMB Fhuqk Derek,

I'm Crying...........that's some of the funniest SH*TT I've heard.

You do have a way with words and make a good point in this case.

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
[Linked Image]

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Looks like the flash hole was "deburred" from the wrong end.

Drunk pards case prep?

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G

Custom Winchester M70 CRF, 6.5 Leopard (6.5-300WSM), smithed by Bo Clerke, 140 Gr. Sierra Spitzer Game Kings

[Linked Image]

Here's one that was dead before he even knew it.......

[Linked Image]

My favorite shot is two inches below the ear on an imaginary line, between the ear and shoulder

A tad off, but sometimes between when my brain sez' squeeze and my finger does, these critters move a skosh.

[Linked Image]

couldn't be shooter error. LOL

I don't push the limits on any of my reloading.

Accuracy trumps velocity in my book.

100 yds.

[Linked Image]

200 yds.

[Linked Image]

great for making "hill country wind chimes"

[Linked Image]

ya!

GWB

D
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
D

Is the 6.5-300 a variant of, or another name for, the 6.5 GAP? I agree with you on the accuracy over velocity comment. We make a lot of Cheytac brass, and most of those guys are always wanting more case capacity for a little extra speed.

Originally Posted by geedubya

Custom Winchester M70 CRF, 6.5 Leopard (6.5-300WSM), smithed by Bo Clerke, 140 Gr. Sierra Spitzer Game Kings

[Linked Image]

Here's one that was dead before he even knew it.......

[Linked Image]

My favorite shot is two inches below the ear on an imaginary line, between the ear and shoulder

A tad off, but sometimes between when my brain sez' squeeze and my finger does, these critters move a skosh.

[Linked Image]

couldn't be shooter error. LOL

I don't push the limits on any of my reloading.

Accuracy trumps velocity in my book.

100 yds.

[Linked Image]

200 yds.

[Linked Image]

great for making "hill country wind chimes"

[Linked Image]

ya!

GWB

Last edited by DerekP; 10/02/18.
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
GW............You sure have some nice rigs!! Good for you, I'd say I'm jealous, but I'm not the type.

Thanks for the pictures!

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G

Is the 6.5-300 a variant of, or another name for, the 6.5 GAP? I agree with you on the accuracy over velocity comment. We make a lot of Cheytac brass, and most of those guys are always wanting more case capacity for a little extra speed.

Sir

"The 6.5 Leopard is the 300 WSM necked down to 6.5

This new wildcat may be the ultimate answer for long-range deer and varmint hunting.
By Jim Carmichel September 18, 2007"

https://www.outdoorlife.com/articles/guns/rifles/2007/09/65-leopard

Now I've never tried to attain 3,200 FPS in this rifle.

I'm a short range meat hunter, not a long range target shooter so the current long range craze has not infected me.

I am not familiar with the 6.5 GAP, 6.5 GAP 4s or the 6.5 RSAUM .

https://www.longrangehunting.com/threads/6-5-saum-4s.163147/

Based on the above, I undestand that the 4S stands for "Super Secret Squirrel Schitz. Which leads me to question whether "B" claimed the naming rights!

Quien Sabe?

From the limited info I have it would be similar to a 300 SAUM necked down to 6.5

http://bluemountainprecision.com/blog/post/6-5-remington-short-action-ultra-magnum-6-5-saum

So From Sierra #5......

300 RSAUM........180 gr. bullet, Magpro min/max........64.9/70.1

300 WSM.............180 gr. bullet Magpro min/max.........67.7/76.9

Would seem the 6.5 WSM would have more powder capacity than a 6.5 RSAUM

I'm sure there are others here that have much more insight than I, as I'm JAPPFT

[Linked Image]

Just Another Porker Perforator From Texas

ya!

GWB

Page 37 of 48 1 2 35 36 37 38 39 47 48

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

584 members (160user, 270cowboy, 1234, 1beaver_shooter, 007FJ, 219 Wasp, 67 invisible), 2,552 guests, and 1,320 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,088
Posts18,482,895
Members73,959
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.