Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 40 of 48 1 2 38 39 40 41 42 47 48
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Everyone is still wrestling with the tar baby.

GB1

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I’m not wrestling with any tar baby, I just can’t understand the outrage, makes zero sense to me. Quite perplexing. I don’t know or quite honestly care about if he did or did not tamper with the cases, some individual’s reaction to the accusation though defies logic based on the individual in question.

MM

Tell me the odds of putting grease on the same pancake? I Know they are there, well ice and house slippers. -Kawi
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
I'm not sure why someone from Peterson Brass who knows how these threads with Larry take course would engage in challenging him. He's not going to win nor come out looking good. I will say this from the original pictures the flashholes look off center to me. Not sure how you could make them look that way with a camera if they were centered to start with. The holes looked round and off center but not oval as if they were altered with a drill, pick, dremel or something else. Perhaps there is a way but I'm not aware of it. I was a production machinist once upon a time and I know things can happen during production that would cause this and if QC is not paying attention junk product can get out. If you are going into business where you are mass producing a product in any degree this will happen. If a customer complains, credit the account, replace/exchange the product, take responsibility and be done with it. Larry's account should have been credited, a postage paid shipping box with address label and packing should have been shipped to return the defective brass and if a return shipment of said product was returned a replacement should have been sent back to the customer. Nasty letter or not that should be standard SOP for everyone across the board. It's the cost of doing business. To engage in a back and forth pissing match makes you look foolish.
Not taking sides in this but that's day one customer service protocol no matter who is on the other end and I'm not even a business man and know better. I've gone round and round with Larry before like many of you here but I have figured out how to dissect his posts and understand what he is saying to be able to get some valuable information from it. First rule is if you are easily offended or take things personal you have two options. Either grow a thicker skin or stay off the thread. Getting people worked up and arguing is what he does and finds great entertainment in. It doesn't take but about one day on here to figure that out yet every post he finds a slew of suckers to partake in the challenge of trying to stump him. I have learned to stay out of the fray,watch the shenanigans from a distance and get a good laugh. Just check his posts and look at how many pages he keeps everyone strung along for. It's kind of funny. All that at one post a day.

Keep your powder dry and stay frosty my friends.
K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
Since there is an apparent affinity for Alpha and botched up flash hole pictures, here ya go.

[Linked Image]

Or maybe annealing and polishing is more your thing
[Linked Image]

Whoever posted this picture forgot to do handiwork on the flash holes apparently. Either that, or they photoshopped other flash holes into every piece.
[Linked Image]

Last edited by KenMi; 10/04/18.
G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Originally Posted by brinky72
I'm not sure why someone from Peterson Brass who knows how these threads with Larry take course would engage in challenging him. He's not going to win nor come out looking good. I will say this from the original pictures the flashholes look off center to me. Not sure how you could make them look that way with a camera if they were centered to start with. The holes looked round and off center but not oval as if they were altered with a drill, pick, dremel or something else. Perhaps there is a way but I'm not aware of it. I was a production machinist once upon a time and I know things can happen during production that would cause this and if QC is not paying attention junk product can get out. If you are going into business where you are mass producing a product in any degree this will happen. If a customer complains, credit the account, replace/exchange the product, take responsibility and be done with it. Larry's account should have been credited, a postage paid shipping box with address label and packing should have been shipped to return the defective brass and if a return shipment of said product was returned a replacement should have been sent back to the customer. Nasty letter or not that should be standard SOP for everyone across the board. It's the cost of doing business. To engage in a back and forth pissing match makes you look foolish.
Not taking sides in this but that's day one customer service protocol no matter who is on the other end and I'm not even a business man and know better. I've gone round and round with Larry before like many of you here but I have figured out how to dissect his posts and understand what he is saying to be able to get some valuable information from it. First rule is if you are easily offended or take things personal you have two options. Either grow a thicker skin or stay off the thread. Getting people worked up and arguing is what he does and finds great entertainment in. It doesn't take but about one day on here to figure that out yet every post he finds a slew of suckers to partake in the challenge of trying to stump him. I have learned to stay out of the fray,watch the shenanigans from a distance and get a good laugh. Just check his posts and look at how many pages he keeps everyone strung along for. It's kind of funny. All that at one post a day.

Its entertainment!

[Linked Image]

ya!

[Linked Image]

So easy even a Texan,

[Linked Image]

with a gate and a golf cart can do it!

Ask me how I know?

GWB

Last edited by geedubya; 10/04/18.

A Kill Artist. When I draw, I draw blood.
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
'STUART,

It's always fhuqking hilarious,how Emotions and Hurt Feelers are asunder,in The Land Down Under...you gals ain't a very hearty bunch. Congratulations?!?

Might I suggest Imaginary Pretend Ignore,as you follow me around like a lap dog,licking my heels. Be SURE to try and "convince" yourself,that you do not. Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your heart.

Laughing!..........

GregW',

She's old enough to use her Imagination to Pretend and lie through her quivering lips. I rather enjoyed: "I can explain how our manufacturing process couldn’t allow the outside of the flashholes to appear as Larry is describing. Genuine offer, if you want a real explanation.". The poor poor STUPID Fhuqk is mired in the "QC" of her own wares and is more than a touch uncomfy in them Facts.

Bless her heart.

Laughing!............

kingston,

Feel free to wax eloquent,on the Sweet "Satisfactions" that are your's,always being on the outside and looking in...you "lucky" kchunt. Congratulations?!?

You "hard chargers",REALLY "get after it". Hint. Laughing!

Bless your heart.

Laughing!...........

'weasil,

She's a high strung gal,trapped in a Child's body,with the "intellect" of a Grapefruit...really doing a "GREAT" job with Daddy's enterprise. HILARIOUS fhuqking schit!

Bless her heart.

Laughing!............

elkchunt,

VERY good to see,that you can GoogleFu from your couch,while wearing your bib and Depends...you "lucky" kchunt. Congratulations?!?

Hmmmm...how to fuel your Imagination and it's Pretend this morning,so you can "live" vicariously and plagiarize with your unrivaled "tenacity"?!? LAUGHING!

Sumptin' your "speed".

[Linked Image]

Be sure and start a Thread on THE Big Day,when you can exit the front door,drive somewhere by yourself and shoot a schitty rifle. Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your heart.

Laughing!............

Sheister,

STUPIDITY is the gift,that keeps on giving and DUMB Fhuqk Derek's heart is in it.(grin)

Bless her heart.

Laughing!..............

'71,

Just buy Peterson new...though you can't as of yet pick a flavor...other than Dog Schit.(grin)

Bless her heart.

Laughing!..........

'bean,

I'm thinkin' I'm on the ropes,given "all" the new Sales "generated" and "all" the Secret Squirrel PM's DUMB Fhuqk Derek has received.(grin)

Didja' buy 308 or Kreedmire?!? LAUGHING!

Bless her heart.

Laughing!..............

Sammo,

Good stuff Sells itself and schit floats in extrapolation. Peterson brass is atop the punchbowl,swirlin' The Coriolis Spiral. You'll wanna Google that,then feel free to nod your head like you "understand". Congratulations?!?

Facts is never not more than enough and I'm rather at ease,in calling wares the way they is,despite Flat Landing Hissy Fits. Hint.

Torn betwixt a High RPM 22BR or another High RPM 6BR,not that you've ever seen anything of the ilk and never will...so you'll certainly wanna pray. Hint. Laughing!

PLEASE say you "believe" DUMB Fhuqk Derek. PLEASE. Hint.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!...........

'mountain,

Do NOT slight the Imaginary "Sales" generated,by DUMB Fhuqk Derek smearing herself,due being the Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit that she is. VERY "compelling" Testimony on her behalf,given her "keen" cross-eyed "QC" regimen and all those "drilled" holes. Hint. LAUGHING!

You might wanna send her a PM,for more "information"!

Bless her heart.

Laughing!..............

'deep,

DUMB Fhuqk Derek is simply at the cruel mercy of her "knowledge","experience","results" and "abilities". Do NOT slight even for a fhuqking second,that she's doing the very BEST that she can,with what incredibly little she has to work with. Which is the ONLY reason,this schit is so fhuqking magnificently HILARIOUS!(grin)

The poor poor(literally) STUPID Fhuqk. This is sooooooooooo fhuqking awesome!!!

LAUGHING!

[[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Bless her heart.

Laughing!...............

WhoreHey!

Bitchin' picture! Do tell about your "Splendid Wares",you "use" to "evaluate" components. Though in fairness,I've never even seen a 243Win and there's no doubt The Coke Bottle Chronicles will be "enlightening". Hint. Congratulations?!?

Don't "forget" that you "can't read" this,due your Imaginary Pretend Ignore,you Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit. Laughing!

Great brass...now you can say you've "seen" some.

LAUGHING!

[Linked Image]

Bless your heart.

Laughing!............

kchuntari,

I'm often Imitated,but have never been Equalled(nor close). Hint. Congratulations?!?

It's ALL about the contour.

LAUGHING!

[Linked Image]

Bless your heart.

Laughing!..............

'mountain,

I rather enjoy the notion of DUMB Fhuqk Derek trying to pawn his Dog Schit wares off on me! Melting Snowflakes crack me the fhuqk up and you'll note the puddle beneath you. Hint. congratulations?!?

The Schittiest Fhuqk Brass On The Planet,assuredly needs zero assistance,in conveying the magnitude of it's Goat Fhuqkery. How "much" did you "buy"? Ain't it a fhuqking hoot,that even someone as fhuqking STUPID as you,knows better. Hint.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!.............

KenBitchigan,

Too fhuqking funny! Congratulations?!?

Oopsie! BT/DT and have ALL the T-shirts. Hint.

[Linked Image]

Pardon my being afforded the luxury,of not being forced to guess. Hint.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!.............

math',

I ain't no fun to grab 'holt of and welcome the efforts. I'm rather at ease in them facts,start to finish...and even you know that much. congratulations?!?

Bless your heart.

Laughing!...........

'72,

The astute will take the poignant profundity of an objective critique and Shop in accordance...while Couchbound Kchunts will ALWAYS find reason(s) to Whine. I'm rather at ease in R&D and simply extrapolating new wares,with them in the larder and am never not looking for the better way. I simply shoot a "smidge" and am afforded the luxury,of not being forced to guess. Hint.(grin)

How "much" do you "think" Derek THE Dumb Fhuqk "shoots"? She very fhuqking obviously is in wellllllllll over her pointy head and upon all levels. She's devoid any inkling of common sense,is educated beyond her "intelligence" and is a high strung Hissy Fitting Filly,feverishly grasping at straws,to "explain' the Dog Schit pumped out the backdoor of her "Factory". Simply fhuqking EPIC Hilarity!

I'm more than happy to dangle slack on the rope and let folks take the stage...but it jut never seems to go the way they "think" it will. Facts are soothin',unless you are a Peterson. Hint. Laughing!

Bless her heart.

Laughing!...............

'dubya',

Entertaininger than that. It's always enriching and fhuqking HILARIOUS,to be privvy to the Texas Version of anything! Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart.

Laughing!...............

Derek THE Dumb Fhuqk,

Sweetheart...I remain on pins & needles,awaiting your "harrowing" recounting of "all" that time you spent "Outdoors",humping Pecker Poles for a "living". Be sure to regale me with both text and Splendid Pixels,of those "Adventures"...mainly because it WILL be funnier than fhuqk if you try. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Feel free to send me a PM,with the "details",you poor poor(literally) STUPID Fhuqk. Hint.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Speaking of wall paper at a phag bar colors and here's ol' stick showing support for his "rainbow coalition" bar buddies. I'm thinking the moniker "Big Stick" is looking more and more as a "HINT" to potential "gagger" recruitments...

[Linked Image]

What REAL rifles look like (HINT)
[Linked Image]

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
[Linked Image]

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
Another real rifle. With no childish writing on it.
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
Jorgel and Elkhunter,

Get ready for some screamin' when the post of the day comes out tomorrow:

A scope without tape to hold on those crappy flip caps
A Leupold scope that works and looks good.
A rifle that doesnt need krylon and gang graffiti to "impress" the owner. hint
No dead fish laying next to a rifle to show how bad it stinks
No imagination or pretend that some product sucks just cause you say it does.

Last edited by KenMi; 10/04/18.
IC B3

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G

Do luv me some wood!

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

ya!

GWB

A Kill Artist. When I draw, I draw blood.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Add food and drink and this would be the highlight of my day.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Kingston

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Didn't know stick's relatives were into mud sharking. That splains a lot, he might just have one tucked in that woodpile of his...

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D

Regards,
Nick- Georgia
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I used to love Winchester brass. They've cheapened it up or something now. It's not nearly what it once was.

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Originally Posted by jorgeI
Didn't know stick's relatives were into mud sharking. That splains a lot, he might just have one tucked in that woodpile of his...

They look Cuban..........

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
Originally Posted by KenMi
Jorgel and Elkhunter,

Get ready for some screamin' when the post of the day comes out tomorrow:

A scope without tape to hold on those crappy flip caps
A Leupold scope that works and looks good.
A rifle that doesnt need krylon and gang graffiti to "impress" the owner. hint
No dead fish laying next to a rifle to show how bad it stinks
No imagination or pretend that some product sucks just cause you say it does.

Yup.

Maybe this will ease the pain.
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Notice the rainbow colors in the background. wink

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Ken
L
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
L
Larry is right. Paid $ received poor quality.
Peterson.....please fix this.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Damn! Look what Ken found in his dirty laundry!

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Steelhead
Originally Posted by jorgeI

They look Cuban..........

Maybe they do look like some, but only an octoroon...
[Linked Image]

Page 40 of 48 1 2 38 39 40 41 42 47 48

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

590 members (160user, 270cowboy, 1234, 1beaver_shooter, 007FJ, 219 Wasp, 69 invisible), 2,570 guests, and 1,339 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,087
Posts18,482,855
Members73,959
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.