Print Thread
Hop To
Page 41 of 48 1 2 39 40 41 42 43 47 48
E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
Originally Posted by Vic_in_Va
Damn! Look what Ken found in his dirty laundry!

I plead the 5th. wink

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
GB1

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by lapua6547
Larry is right. Paid $ received poor quality.
Peterson.....please fix this.

They tried to, but Stick doesn't play well with anyone.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
WhoreHey!,

Nobody comes crashing outta the closet,more often or with less fanfare than you. Congratulations?!?

Now when you cite "REAL",is it akin to how "REAL" your Imaginary Pretend Ignore is to you,or more in tune to the actual reality of your being a Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit? Just curious here. Your Day Dreaming Dumbfhuqktitude and Homoerotic Fantasies,are more than a touch hilarious...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Laughing!

Your "hard charging" Goat Fhuqks are simply fhuqking HILARIOUS. Pardon actual use,in the Real World and the splendors associated. What power do you have your Reupold set to,when setting upon your Couchbound Kchunt,watching Oprah? Just how "loud" is it,when you "shoot" your Imagination? LAUGHING!

Pardon reality.

[Linked Image]

Cheer up,that scope puked and the LW's broke. Think of all the parts and components you save,by not turning a lick. Hint. Laughing!

Bless your heart.

Laughing!..............

elkchunt,

Your dirty laundry,is in the pants which you schit in,upon your Couchbound Kchunt. Prolly a pun there,that be intended. Congratulations?!?

How "close" didja' come to leaving the couch,taking a drive by yourself and "shooting" a schitty rifle yesterday? Ain't it a fhuqking HOOT,how something so amazingly pathetic,is beyond your trembling fingers,quivering lips and drooling yap...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Laughing!

Pardon the fact,that I actually use rifles. Hint.

[Linked Image]

Bless your heart.

Laughing!.................

KenBitchigan,

It's never been difficult to cypher,who shoots and who don't. The only thing you "shoot" is your mouth,you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

This ain't subjective...nor close. Hint. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Bless your heart.

Laughing!...........

kingston,

Rest assured,THE last thing I'd wanna do,is steal the "thunder" and Sweet "Satisfactions" of your Imagination and it's Pretend...if only because it's ALL that you "have". Hint. Congratulations?!?

Dose of reality for you,as you set astride your Couchbound Kchunt and practice your GoogleFu Plagiarism...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. LAUGHING!

[Linked Image]

Bless your heart.

Laughing!...................

'500',

That is plum MEAN to bait a hook in sucha' manner. Poor poor(literally) elkchunt,will undoubtedly need to bolt on a fresh Diaper,after being teased in sucha' way. Hint.(grin)

Bless her heart.

Laughing!.................

'74,

I've had EXCEPTIONAL lots of Winny brass,in 284,7WSM and even in 223. Have shot it all,from Hornet to 375H&H. Their primers have always sucked ass however.

DUMB Fhuqk Derek Peterson,STEALS The Show...in regards to THE schittiest brass I've ever seen,bought or shot. By lightyears and then some.

Bless her heart.

Laughing!.............

Steelhead,

It is funnier than fhuqk,that the resident Coke Bottle Cuban,cannot ID same...despite 100% doing her BEST.(grin)

And she wonders "why" her "career" was sooooooo hilariously lackluster.

Bless her heart.

Laughing!..............

lapua',

Not all wares are "equal",nor close and I've long been at ease in such extrapolations. The loot spent,is wayyyyyyyy more than offset by the oblivious Hilarity espoused by the Manufacturer,trying to "explain" how their "QC" "works".(grin)

As cited initially,DUMB Fhuqk Derek's best move,is to punch herself in the face,fire herself and her "team",get some talent in there and dump loot into Tooling. That way Daddy's jingle has a chance to recoup and maybe even flourish. She's wayyyyyy too fhuqking STUPID,to "know" that "much".

Bless her heart.

Laughing!................

Vic',

The only thing elkchunt is gonna "find",is schit in her diaper,drool on her bib and her kchunt bolted to the couch.

In no fhuqking particular order.

Hint.

Bless her heart.

Laughing!.............

'STUART,

The LAST thing I'd wanna suffer,is more of Peterson's exceedingly fhuqking schitty wares,which was cited plainly...though well beyond your "perception". Hint. Congratulations?!?

[Linked Image]

I'd not wanna slight the magnitude of Derek THE Dumb Fhuqk's Lies,nor her Insecurities and the magnitude of Schittiness associated with her happily making The World's Schittiest Fhuqk Brass. VERY fhuqking funny schit and upon multiple levels(all beyond your "comprehension"). Hint.

Simply put,Peterson would have to purchase another Manufacturer's brass and package it in their parcels,to "remedy" that which is beyond their "abilities" to craft in the first place. Read that again. Now one more time. Hint.

[Linked Image]

You Drooling CLUELESS fhuqks are a HOOT!

Bless your heart.

Laughing!...........

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
Here you go bs,your level of childlessness.
[Linked Image]

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
And here is another.
[Linked Image]

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Ken
IC B2

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
Afraid those are way out of his league. You have to have dead fish, water, evidence of firearm mistreatment, and general lack of any relevant subject in every picture. It is one point he so clearly reiterates.

By the way stick, what size Dremel bit did you use to rape and molest the primer holes to get your point across to the few ignorant that might see you as you want to be known? That last picture really went over the top. You are even getting out of the realm of odds and any chance. No way in hell those were sent to you like that, and you damn well know it. Maybe the moderators can rename you Dr. Ballsey Ford.

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
Well,maybe I can get a kiddie pool and then buy some fish at a local market and take a few pics that way. As far as "firearm mistreatment",nope not going to do that. I paid good money for them. For the "general lack of any relevant subject in every picture" I will try harder.

Does this work for the "general lack of any relevant subject in every picture" part,KenMi?
[Linked Image]

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Ken
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
[Linked Image]

Ruger round top 7WSM MC R. 23” Obermeyer 180 ELD at 2950.
My couch is very comfy.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Damn fine looking shooting iron. 😎

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Nice shootin iron, Fred, glad to see you were able to get of the couch. I hope to someday...... wink

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
IC B3

L
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
L
Hard to believe a President of a company would engage on a forum to reslove/ defend poor quality his company shipped a consumer.
Larry, the consumer posted his frustation about Petersen's snafu in a colorful manner.
Derek, the President of Petersen has allowed himself to get sucked in to this escalading quality issue that he is ultimately responsible for and is handling it like an amateur at best.

12 rounds to none. Larry

Originally Posted by screaminweasil
Dereks responses are as worthless as tits on a chicken.

Holy sh**TT, and Greg, you'll probably have to PM him to get an answer.

I think he's early 20's, but he acts like a 7 year old.

His inability to shut up and move on, uncanny lack of any business sense, and customer shaming makes it clear to me who has the "mental illness."

This really is like the twilight zone.

Last edited by lapua6547; 10/05/18.
L
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
L
Agreed.
But as a President of a company he is still enaged in this issue and is not doing the Petersen name any justice with his novice intenet forum experience.

Of all people to send sub standard quality brass to!

Originally Posted by JSTUART
Originally Posted by lapua6547
Larry is right. Paid $ received poor quality.
Peterson.....please fix this.

They tried to, but Stick doesn't play well with anyone.

G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
Originally Posted by fredIII
[Linked Image]

My couch is very comfy.

Off topic but I love the coffee camo!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Dang.......Leupolds!

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by Gies340
Originally Posted by fredIII
[Linked Image]

My couch is very comfy.

Off topic but I love the coffee camo!

It’s a favorite of mine was not sure when I ordered it but I love it.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F

Originally Posted by Beaver10
Damn fine looking shooting iron. 😎

In the AM a fine knife will do some gutn and skinning. 😉 we put a couple to bed.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Do all the girls at your dance class crave a mans attention or just you. LOL

This fat [bleep] could not last 1 round with Martha Stewart.

[Linked Image]

LMFAO.

Last edited by fredIII; 10/05/18.
E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
[Linked Image]

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Ken
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
elkchunt,

I'll feign my "GREAT" surprise,that you can't drive,shoot or travel...but can slither around with a Security Blanket,Diaper,Bib and Stuffed Animal. Congratulations?!?

Perspective,never ain't not interesting. Hint. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Only saw (1) Polar Bear yesterday. Keep the Safe Queen Goat Fhuqk Hilarity rolling,under the auspice of doing your BEST. Hint.

Blued Walnuts ability to endure actual use,is legendary. LAUGHING!

Hint.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Bless your heart.

Laughing!...............

KenBitchigan,

I find it fascinating,that your STUPIDITY ohhhh soooo fhuqking reliably takes you,to places that don't exist. Congratulations?!?

You'll wanna send Derek THE Dumb Fhuqk a PM and quiz her on which version of her "Manufacturing process" and "QC" she's spinning currently,to make a determination upon how she was able to effortlessly fhuqk so much schit up. Know going in,that her Stories change often. Hint. LAUGHING!

The Original claim. Hint.

[Linked Image]

Bless your heart,you Amazingly STUPID Fhuqk.

Laughing!............

Peckerpole Princess,

The Ruger Ruse is simply fhuqking hilarious,especially due the Loudener and Retard Bipod! Congratulations?!?

I cain't recall having more than (6) Seven Whizzums. Coupla 700 based Customs,a Winny 'Yote and only (3) Montuckys so chambered. If only as per always,the Montucky steals the fhuqking Show and by lightyears. Nice to Smooch a 180 ELD in OEM confines,for THE Win. At least you "get" to read about it,you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Laughing!

Just sayin'. Hint.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Don't "forget",that Imitation is THE most Sincere form of Flattery and them who cain't,MUST plagiarize. Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your heart.

Laughing!..............

'10,

That was mean,teasing her in sucha fashion...being forced to schlep sucha piece of schit.

FUNNY though!

Bless her heart.

urfubar,

Be SURE to dangle pics of your "Outdoors" "Adventures" and cite "particulars" of the wares...if only because the attempt,will be funnier than fhuqk. Hint. Congratulations?!?

You Do NOTHING Dumbfhuqks are a hoot!

Bless your heart.

'6547,

If Peterson would simply rebadge Alpha brass(with Bob's consent),their Sales would skyrocket and they'd be held in the highest regard. But luckily,they are selling their own schit which oozes out the backdoor of the "Factory" and are more than a little taken aback,at them simplistic Facts. FUNNY fhuqking schit!!!

Bless their hearts.

Laughing!............

'340,

THAT was funny!

Bless her heart.

Laughing!.............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
N
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
N
lol

It's a great life if you don't weaken..
Page 41 of 48 1 2 39 40 41 42 43 47 48

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

121 members (2ndwind, 10gaugemag, 673, 907brass, 79S, 18 invisible), 1,679 guests, and 1,011 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,117
Posts18,483,481
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.