Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 42 of 48 1 2 40 41 42 43 44 47 48
K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
So, a simple "I prefer Alpha brass" could have saved 80 pages and 3 months. But, that's not the sticky way.

GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The entertainment value of these threads is beyond description. Stick knows exactly how to get the most out of his one a day posts and everyone responds as if on a string. Just hilarious watching everyone go apeshit every time Stick posts and continue this thread for what? 3 months already? Rick must love Stick as he probably makes money by clicks and nobody creates as many clicks as Stick. Nice job Larry.... LOL

I'll check back again tomorrow to see how far Stick can pull your collective chains again.... best thread ever..... LOL

Never underestimate your ability to overestimate your ability.
E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
bs,meet Sparkles the hair dresser deer.
[Linked Image]

That should get you all horned for the next few days.

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Since this is a brass thread I'll ask this here. How good is Federal brass? I have a couple hundred pieces of 243 brass and figure it's time to get 243 dies and reload. The vast majority of what I have though is Federal?

L
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
L
soft. fair at best

Originally Posted by Mike74
Since this is a brass thread I'll ask this here. How good is Federal brass? I have a couple hundred pieces of 243 brass and figure it's time to get 243 dies and reload. The vast majority of what I have though is Federal?

IC B2

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
It's ok, but not as good as Win and Rem. which are also below Norma (Nosler) and Lapua. A subjective review on Youtube rates Peterson on par with Lapua, with not one mention of flash hole issues.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
So not good for as many loadings I reckon?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Separate your Fed brass by weight and work up as usual. Should be fine for 99% of all reloading chores. I've had good luck with Rem and Win brass for my uses but I'm not a benchrest shooter. For target shooting and hunting purposes it will be fine. As usual, keep an eye on issues like separations at the neck and shoulder and anneal if necessary if they are stretching too much when resizing.

Bob

Never underestimate your ability to overestimate your ability.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
OK thanks.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Mike, I prefer Federal over Rem brass in 243... Don't know what issues others have had with Federal, but I prefer it.. maybe its just from living near the plant over in Anoka for 15 plus years....

I don't redline Federal brass in my 243s, so I get a fairly long life out of it...

I use mine with confidence.. so maybe you'll have the same luck with yours, that I have with mine,
vs the bad or mediocre luck others have with theirs..

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Thanks! That's good news.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Jesus fuucking Christ the whining bitch is gonna bitch herself into a coma..... cry me a fuucking river you whining cuunt.... wow +p

Ping pong balls for the win.
Once you've wrestled everything else in life is easy. Dan Gable
I keep my circle small, I’d rather have 4 quarters than 100 pennies.

Ain’t easy havin pals.
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Originally Posted by Judman
Jesus fuucking Christ the whining bitch is gonna bitch herself into a coma..... cry me a fuucking river you whining cuunt.... wow +p

Have you ever noticed that you have picked up and use many of Sticks lines. I've never once seen Stick use your lines.

It begs to question, who admires who??? 😁😁😁

I'm not saying your a dipshit I'm just insinuating it!

Trystan

Good bullets properly placed always work, but not everyone knows what good bullets are, or can reliably place them in the field
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
KenBitchigan,

Alpha is simply without peer and by a rather large margin. That ain't a "preference",but rather an objective observation,fueled in the firsthand by facts. You know...all the stuff beyond your "means","abilities" and "comprehension". Hint. Congratulations?!?

None of this is "subjective",nor an "opinion",let alone subject to "debate"...but I do very much enjoy Clueless DUMB Fhuqks talking out their asses about things they've never seen,never will and which are beyond their "Life's" "experiences". Hint. LAUGHING!

Nothing "subjective" here.

[Linked Image]

Nor here.

[Linked Image]

Certainly not here. Hint. LAUGHING!

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Pardon my being afforded the luxury,of not being forced to guess and Derek THE Dumb Fhuqk simply making THE World's schittiest brass and Being A Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit to boot. i've never purchased a Lot of brass,that I deemed unsafe to shoot,until I suffered Peterson's attempt at Brass Manufacturing. Hint.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!.............

Sheister,

It is admittedly entertaininger than fhuqk,to simply grant slack on the rope and watch The Show. I enjoy the Imaginary Pretend Ignore by Cuban Coke Bottle,Elkchunt's schitting her pants/drool Chronicles and the "heartiness" and "intellect" of The Do Nothing Gang in general,as they feverishly GoogleFu a first fhuqking clue,yet are miles from striking pay dirt...the "lucky" kchunts.(grin)

Always did get a kick outta "Conspiracy" Theories and the crossed-eyes espousing same.

Bless their hearts.,

Laughing!...................

Elkchunt,

I get it,that you can't drive,shoot or keep from schitting your own pants and it is VERY "rewarding" for you to flaunt your Imagination and Pretend,mainly because it's all that you "have"...you "lucky" kchunt. Congratulations?!?

You'll haveta' yet again pardon actual use,being THE barometer of evaluation,as you frantically follow along and "live" vicariously. Be SURE to try and "convince" yourself,that "you could too". Hint. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Wipe the drool yet again,as it remains unbecoming...you poor poor(literally) CLUELESS Fhuqk.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!...............

'74,

As an average,Federal is squarely towards the bottom rung and as cited,due to Metallurgy. It can be Norma soft,which is squarely fhuqking HORRIBLE. In fairness however,the last 1000pcs of Whizzum brass I bought(same Lot),was actually fair to middlin',as Federal goes. Nosler/Weatherby/Norma is fhuqking Dog Schit on the average and to be avoided,but unfortunately due proprietary nature,it sometimes must be used and I suffer it in accordance(224Wby a glaring example).

Part of said Lot.

[Linked Image]

In the end,GREAT brass is fhuqking CHEAP,because it both lives longer and offers superior performance. For a 243,I'd be driving Alpha 260 Virgin false shoulders and 200's,with a Smooch. That Smooch would be predicated upon RPM and ideally would dictate a Hornie 105HPBT and most often '17 at 3050fps+. Having finite control of headspace,from start to finish,very much bolsters relative case life

Rifles talk,yet nobody listens.

Hint..........................

Shefire,

If you put your "Life's" expenditure of 243 brass in a "pile",it wouldn't begin to "fill" a fhuqking coffee cup. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Alpha first,Lapooey second and the only time to deviate is in a Beeg Framed Krunchenticker(I've a few),for when empties will be shucked into the Rhubarb or into the Water.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!..............

THE Peckerpole Princess,

I've seen more brass in 5 minutes,than you have in your "Life". Hint. Congratulations?!?

Feel free to wax eloquent,on the Sweet "Satisfactions" of my controlling your EVERY "thought" and "move",as you obliviously quantify how Imitation is THE most Sincere form of Flattery. Use as much Imagination and Pretend,that you can muster,to "convince' yourself that isn't so. Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your heart.

Laughing!................

Trystain,

Them who cain't,simply MUST plagiarize and follow suit,as it is their ONLY "move".

I'm rather at ease in breaking trail,for them farrrrrrrr less fortunate. She remains at the mercy of her "means","abilities" and "comprehension"...the "lucky" kchunt.

Bless her heart.

Laughing!..................................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Trystan

Have you ever noticed that you have picked up and use many of Sticks lines. I've never once seen Stick use your lines.

Trystan

Shiitstan, pull his cock outta your throat, your starting to gargle.....

Let the men talk [bleep]....

Ain’t easy havin pals.
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Originally Posted by Trystan

Trystan

Shiitstan, pull his cock outta your throat, your starting to gargle.....

Let the men talk [bleep]....

Lol, there's a big difference between talking [bleep] and "Immitating, Emmulating, Admiring, Wanting to be like" Big Stick

Wow+P pun intended LMMFAO. It really is cute! Can you say daddy?

Trystan

Good bullets properly placed always work, but not everyone knows what good bullets are, or can reliably place them in the field
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Keep regaling us with your amazing stupidity, it’s well founded in numerous threads.... oh feel free to post a kill pic too!!!! Haha

Hint, toldjaso, wow+p, you’ve been led to water, easy to tell who shoots and who don’t, you’ve been led to water, bless your heart, blah blah fuucking blah.... did I forget anything sweetie???

Ain’t easy havin pals.
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Keep regaling us with your amazing stupidity, it’s well founded in numerous threads.... oh feel free to post a kill pic too!!!! Haha

Hint, toldjaso, wow+p, you’ve been led to water, easy to tell who shoots and who don’t, you’ve been led to water, bless your heart, blah blah fuucking blah.... did I forget anything sweetie???

Would have been easier to just say: Daddy, Daddy, Daaaaaddda LMMFAO....................oh dear Lord 😃😄😃😄😃😄😃😄

Trystan

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
This is a place for dummies, suck as yourself to learn... hint

Ain’t easy havin pals.
E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
This what Sparkles the hair dressing deer did a few weeks ago.
[Linked Image]

He borrowed my phone and took the picture.

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
Page 42 of 48 1 2 40 41 42 43 44 47 48

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

167 members (3dtestify, 10gaugemag, 44mc, 2500HD, 35, 14 invisible), 1,676 guests, and 999 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,120
Posts18,483,620
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.