Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 43 of 48 1 2 41 42 43 44 45 47 48
E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
Ellie Phant took her .460 Wby out a month or so ago.
[Linked Image]

And got this bunny.
[Linked Image]

I'm trying to get her to try these in the near future.
[Linked Image]

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
GB1

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
Geez. This guy paints a story like an artist. Maybe a BS artist. Laffin

So, you are in with the folks at Alpha for whatever reason. They wouldn't dare say anything about the brand they see as fierce competition for quality. So, you devise a plan that you think will persuade the whole shooting community. Haha.

For whatever reason there may have been a few defective pieces. Instead of taking the normal road and accepting a return or replacement, you mutilated and mangled the whole bunch to further promote your fairy tale and agenda. It was worth more to you to destroy it and keep it than to get a refund. You never bought it for the purpose of using it. In the first picture you sent to Peterson, you compared it side by side with Alpha. So, if you already knew Alpha was so great, why buy another brand in the first place?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Thanks 'Stick

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
LMAO

[Linked Image]

https://thehandloadinglog.wordpress.com
μολὼν λαβέ

"Weatherby was too long so I nicknamed it "Bee""
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Holy schit....Peterson brass is awesome for stoking the 'fire with a big stick.

Now that's funny right there...pards be on the phone cutting checks and laffin at all the hints they ain't forced to guess 'cause they shoot more than a smidge after being led to water....

IC B2

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Originally Posted by Judman
This is a place for dummies, suck as yourself to learn... hint

You poor pathetic sniveling little khuunt. I could give two fhuucks about your little problem. That's not a hint

Trystan

Good bullets properly placed always work, but not everyone knows what good bullets are, or can reliably place them in the field
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
How bout 3 fuucks??? You are a hardass!!!

Ping pong balls for the win.
Once you've wrestled everything else in life is easy. Dan Gable
I keep my circle small, I’d rather have 4 quarters than 100 pennies.

Ain’t easy havin pals.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Who the [bleep] sockpuppet is Trystan? Somebody's typing and laughing so hard that beer's coming out of their nose....
No way in hell it's a real person.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by elkhunternm
[Linked Image]

And got this bunny.
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

How did you get that gun to work without colorful tape on the scope?

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Who the [bleep] sockpuppet is Trystan? Somebody's typing and laughing so hard that beer's coming out of their nose....
No way in hell it's a real person.

Trystan is sugar tits on the meds.

If you think a bad flash hole can rial a dumb [bleep] imagine some cat across town pounding the hole the kids came out. LOL. 😡🤬🤯🤣🤣🤣🤣

IC B3

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Originally Posted by elkhunternm
[Linked Image]

And got this bunny.
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

How did you get that gun to work without colorful tape on the scope?

It took me awhile. wink

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
THE Peckerpole Princess,

I'll feign my GREAT "surprise",that your one and only "move",is The Do Nothing Dumbfhuqk default,of cramming even more things in your mouth and ass. Congratulations?!?

Ain't it a hoot,that even someone as fhuqking STUPID as you,knows better than to try and "talk" something as simplistic as brass...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Laughing!

Bless your heart.

Laughing!................

Trystain,

She's FULLY under the poignant profundity of my influence. I can simply put my fingers in her nose and steer her where I wish,as per my whim.

Bless her heart.

Laughing!...........

Elkchunt,

Those are some "exceptional" pictures. Congratulations?!?

[Linked Image]

Start a Thread,when you are able to leave your Couch,hop in a vehicle,shoot a rifle and remove the diaper. You'll wanna wipe away the drool first,as it is unbecoming...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Laughing!

Bless your heart,Imagination and Pretend.

LAUGHING!..............

KenBitchigan,

I simply shoot an open mind and the best wares,reliably shine brightest. R&D ain't for everyone,especially those of your ilk,if only because you are devoid the "means","abilitiies" and "comprehension" to connect a single fhuqking dot. Though on the brightside,Imagination and Pretend are free,so you can "afford" to set upon your Couchbound Kchunt and concoct Delusion after Delusion,to "satiate" your Reality...you "lucky" kchunt. Congratulations?!?

The "few" pieces Ploy,was especially fhuqking HILARIOUS! Hint. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Though in fairness,Derek THE Dumb Fhuqk "explains" it well. LAUGHING!

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

The LAST fhuqking thing I'd wish to do,would be to alter the "magnificence" of Peterson brass,as it comes outta the "Factory". Derek THE Dumb Fhuqk "runs" a "tight" ship and is ALL over the "QC". Hint.

[Linked Image]

You STUPID Fhuqks are a Hoot!

Bless your heart.

Laughing!...................

'74,

I shoot it all and then some,if only obviously. It is a treat to drive splendid wares,fed splendid brass and it is nice to toss expander balls in the garbage and drive TiN bushings expressly. Brass lives longer,Precision/Accuracy is bolstered,ES/SD diminished and it costs less jingle to enjoy same. Win/win.

There's Method to The Madness.(grin)

Hint............

Kchuntis,

You are welcome to play with your Imagination and Pretend,in any manner you wish,if only because you have to...you "lucky" kchunt. Congratulations?!?

Greek? Are you bitching or bragging?!? That is a rather unfortunate plight,no wonder you are soooo fhuqking incredibly mired in STUPIDITY.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!.................

16',

It'll only come as a "surprise" to you,that nobody I know,has purchased Peterson. Flipside being,Lapooey and Alpha remain mainstays. Hint.

You simply could not begin to fathom the magnitude of impetus and the wares associated,by folks who have the means,abilities and comprehension to connect dots and cut checks. Perhaps someday you'll get there,but until then you can follow along closer than anyone else and marvel the Splendid Pixels and say you've "seen" said wares. Be a trendsetter and poke your head in the sand even fuyrther. Laughing!

I'm rather good for the Economy and dat's what we in da' bidness term a GROSS fhuqking understatement. Hint.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!

BINGO!..................

PaulBurnedhard,

Pardon the MAGNIFICE colors,of the Splendid Pixels,as you set aboard your Couchbound Kchunt and TRY to "convince" yourself you "could too"...you "lucky" kchunt. Congratulations?!?

[Linked Image]

Bless your heart,for "living" vicariously.

Hint.

Laughing!................

Peckerpole Princess,

Just what sort of "job" and "paycheck" can one muster,being stumped reliably by four letter words like "rial". Be sure to wax eloquent upon them "rewards". That is simply fhuqking AWESOME...you "lucky" kchunt! Hint. Congratulations?!? LAUGHING!

Oh my...the fhuqking STUPIDITY inherent The Do Nothing Gang,never wanes! I'm laughing sooooooooo hard,I'm fhuqking CRYING!!!

Bless your heart for TRYING.

Hint.

Laughing!...................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
[Linked Image]

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Ken
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by fredIII
Do all the girls at your dance class crave a mans attention or just you. LOL

This fat [bleep] could not last 1 round with Martha Stewart.

[Linked Image]

LMFAO.

Who’s cramming shiit in their mouth and azz???? Lmfao

I can see your lip quivering from here, grandpa.... haha

Ain’t easy havin pals.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
The lying lazy fuucking bushelor , I’m ready for some outta state runnin and gunnin!!!! Figure I better take some extra glass, and even some rings!!! Haha
[Linked Image]
Still can’t make one fail!!!

Ain’t easy havin pals.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
I’d say it holds zero fairly well!!!!
[Linked Image]

The last thing I fret on a straight killing rifle is brass..... hint

Ain’t easy havin pals.
K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
You focused way too clear with that first pic of brass. I like how one of the ones right in the center shows how your cutting bit drifted like a drunk driver across the bottom of the primer pocket. Try to explain the source of that from factory punched brass. Then the second pic is intentionally blurred out to cover up the debauchery performed while on a couchbound bender.

Laffin at your imagination and pretend story. But I don't think Alpha is.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Grandpa gut eater, you’ll notice the butler creeks, and copious amounts of tape, when the snow flew...... grin
[Linked Image]

Ain’t easy havin pals.
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Elkchunt,

My you are a "hard charger",who REALLY "gets after it" on your countless "Adventures"...you "lucky" kchunt. Congratulations?!? Laughing!

Just how "close" did you come to leaving the couch with your diaper wrapped kchunt yesterday and "hopping" in your Soccer Mom Bitch Mobile and going "shooting"?!? Like REALLY Imaginary Pretend "close"?!? Hint. LAUGHING!

Wipe the drool,it is unbecoming. Hint.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!...........

KenBitchigan,

You be sure to "PM" Derek THE Dumbfhuqk,for the "inside scoop" and "Conspiracy Theory,to frost your Imagination and it's Pretend even fhuqking more...you Amazingly STUPID Fhuqk. Congratulations?!?

My fingers are not "cutting bits",though I'm flattered you "think" so. Hint. Laughing!

Your "perceptions" are akin to JeffZero "talking" Politics and rest assured,you are doing "GREAT".

Bless your heart.

Laughing!........................

THE Peckerpole Princess,

The oblivious HILARITY of your sheer and utter Cluelessness never wanes,you poor poor(literally) "lucky" kchunt. Hint. congratulations?!?

Pays to be Great,with more than a few platforms. Hint. Laughing!

Pardon the Splendid Pixels. Hint.

[Linked Image]

Unfortunately,here along The Milford we do not get any snow or ice,but do get a fair amount of dust to contend.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Reupold scopes are LEGENDARY in their ability to hold zero and I've yet to see one fail RINK

"Luckily"...LW mounts are amazingly robust and though I never could afford them,I've yet to hear of them failing.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

The LAST thing I'd want,is a big heavy scope that works,or 60 MOA+ of inclination.

[Linked Image]

You rough & tumble gals,really "know" your stuff and I enjoy The Haybale & Crockett Safe Queen Chronichles! Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your heart for TRYING.

Hint.

Laughing!..............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Seeing the the results of all the trolls picture taking of fine guns laying in creeks and snow banks with the rusting on the mounting screws.
Good good job you hideous troll.

I'd rather die in a BAD gunfight than a GOOD nursing home.
Page 43 of 48 1 2 41 42 43 44 45 47 48

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

89 members (7mm_Loco, AKislander, 10gaugemag, 2ndwind, 44automag, Anaconda, 14 invisible), 1,412 guests, and 897 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,118
Posts18,483,491
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.