Hop To
Page 45 of 48 1 2 43 44 45 46 47 48
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by elkhunternm
Originally Posted by fredIII
Sugar tits you should talk brass as little as possible in the present company. Hint.
PS I love pea soap and wet primers.

Tomorrow I’m going to get off the couch and do something.

[Linked Image]

Congrats Fred! What size couch did you use to kill the elk?

Knight 50cal smoker. At 168 yards peep sites.

GB1

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Freddy didja kiss find pressure and butt rock on?????? Grin

Ping pong balls for the win.
Once you've wrestled everything else in life is easy. Dan Gable
I keep my circle small, I’d rather have 4 quarters than 100 pennies.

Ain’t easy havin pals.
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
6mm,

You Whining Clueless Fhuqk...like you've ever been Outdoors! Congratulations?!?

Mebbe wax eloquent on the Sweet "Satisfactions",of always being on the outside looking in and defining exactly what a window tastes like,when you lick it...you "lucky" kchunt.

Pardon actual use,reliably arranging Reality to collide with your fantasy. Hint. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

You'd need a cosigner for the scope caps.

Hint.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!.......................

Elkchunt,

Compelling as per always and DO tell how "close" you came to leaving the couch with your diaper wrapped kchunt,"hopping" in your Soccer Mom Bitch Mobile and actually "shooting" a rifle...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Never heard of said chambering,if only because I've never even shot a 25cal. Hint.

LAUGHING!

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

You poor poor(literally) Clueless Fhuqk. Wipe the drool away,it is rather unbecoming.

Hint.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!..............

nightowel,

VERY much enjoyed the echo,of your Retardation bouncing around inside your empty head! Congratulations?!?

You Amazingly Tender STUPID Fhuqks are a hoot,you "lucky" kchunt! Hint. Laughing!

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Looking forward to your next Whine.
Bless your heart.

Laughing!................

Peckerpole Princess,

Do tell about the "satisfactions" of Dinkly "conquests" and hopping someone else's fence..you "lucky" kchunt. Congratulations?!? LAUGHING!

Nothing like rolling steaks around in the fhuqking mud and "flaunting" a schit knife,you AMAZINGLY Inept Clueless Fhuqk! Whattya' "do" for a "living" again? LAUGHING!

Bless your heart.

Laughing!................

Kchuntis,

There's no reason to let the Estrogen Surge carry you away,but it IS fhuqking hilarious,that you cannot escape that constant...you "lucky" kchunt! Congratulations?!?

The only thing you could comment upon in the first hand,is in regards to what it is like to be THE Dumbest Fhuqk in the room and every time. What does a Greek "do" for a "living"? HINT. Laughing!

Bless your heart.

Laughing!.............

'74,

I enjoy drab.(grin)

[Linked Image]

Exceptional Specimens,just love to pose for Splendid Pixels!

To the chagrin of Snowflakes everywhere!............

KenBitchigan,

Perhaps you can suck enough ass,to get Derek THE Dumb Fhuqk to send you some free Dog Schit,so you could see some in the first hand...you "lucky" kchunt? Hint. Congratulations?!?

You Melting Snowflakes are a RIOT!

Bless your heart.

Laughing!.........

'mountain,

I'm rather at ease,in supplying slack on the rope and granting CLUELESS Fhuqks opportunity,to obliviously quantify their Stupidity.

Just don't go spookin' the hole.

Laughing!.................

16',

I saw a wet knife and damp rifle.

Once.

Bingo!

LAUGHING!................

Bob,

It's only "fair" to grant CLUELESS Fhuqks opportunity,to showcase their very WELL founded Insecurities,in conjunction with their unmatched Stupidity.

Funny schit and I mean fhuqking FUNNY!

Bless their hearts.

Laughing!..............

urfubar,

Give a shout,when your kchunt leaves the couch and do not "forget" your version of "pictures". Hint. Congratulations?!?

You MAGNIFICENT Whining Kchunt. Hint.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!..............

PaulBurnedhard,

I'll feign my GREAT "surprise",that your wanton Man Lust,bolsters your Homoerotic Tendencies...you "lucky" kchunt. Congratulations?!?

Feel free to hop back in the closet. Hint.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!..............

THE Peckerpole Princess,

Do NOT "forget",that Imitation is THE most Sincere form of Flattery. Them who cain't,simply plagiarize,mimic and tease themselves with delusional aspirations...you "lucky" kchunt. Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart.

Laughing!............

'zone,

I'm VERY "surprised",that your following my every word and Splendid Pixel,ordains you as an "authority"...you "lucky" kchunt. In fairness,I BARELY have 10,000 pics saved on 'bucket/'shack and haven't depressed a shutter in decades. If only I could convey with words,just how fhuqking Magnificent your Stupidity is...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Be SURE to Re-whine. Hint.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!...........

mouthtexas,

NOBODY can insult you Amazingly STUPID Fhuqks better than you gals can,by simply doing your BEST. Hint. Congratulations?!?

I do enjoy how heartfelt your Whine is...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!.........

'10,

It's "like" an Elk,just a whole fhuqk of a LOT smaller and you know that was mean!(grin)

Bless her fence hoppin' heart.

LAUGHING!........

kingston,

The LAST thing I'd wanna do,is to deprive you of your Imagination or it's Pretend...if only because it is all that you "have",you "lucky" kchunt. Hint.

When you go on a GOOD(as opposed to "normal") GoogleFu Plagiarism Tear,just how do you go about "all" that "work"? It must be VERY "satisfying" for you. Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your heart.

Laughing!...........

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
Originally Posted by elkhunternm
Sugar tits you should talk brass as little as possible in the present company. Hint.
PS I love pea soap and wet primers.

Tomorrow I’m going to get off the couch and do something.

[Linked Image]

Congrats Fred! What size couch did you use to kill the elk?

Knight 50cal smoker. At 168 yards peep sites.

Excellent! smile

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
[Linked Image]

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
IC B2

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Boy she’s really horned up, I got mentioned twice!!!! Haha

She’s proud of the flossed sorebacks that’s for sure!!! Haha

I was hoping the cull cycle was as gonna stop at your spawn, sounds like it’s gonna continue.... what a shame!!! Grin

Ain’t easy havin pals.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by irfubar
Originally Posted by Sheister
Originally Posted by 16bore
Originally Posted by jackmountain
[Linked Image]

I reckon the rifle and knife went pretty deep in the drink?

Nope, just showing how Stick has this forum on a string. Hooked and just giving the crowd a little slack once in a while... Best thread ever... LOL

Well Sheister , considering you are always defending the little inbred mongoloid from Alaska I guess we can put you in his camp, congratulations, a duo of retards.......... wink

I'm not surprised you don't get it, but let me spell it out in small words- I'm not defending Stick as much as I'm just making fun of you and the rest of the crew here who get sucked into this nonsense. Stick can fend for himself just fine.... but you guys obviously need some angst to get through the day.... watching it all is first class entertainment...

Never underestimate your ability to overestimate your ability.
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
gawd . . . is there a way to block an entire thread?

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
nope, but there is a way to block a user to one post per day, and keep leading the said user down the same rabbit trails to keep the other threads clean. HAHAHA

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 16bore
Originally Posted by jackmountain
[Linked Image]

I reckon the rifle and knife went pretty deep in the drink?

Nope, just showing how Stick has this forum on a string. Hooked and just giving the crowd a little slack once in a while... Best thread ever... LOL

Well Sheister , considering you are always defending the little inbred mongoloid from Alaska I guess we can put you in his camp, congratulations, a duo of retards.......... wink

I'm not surprised you don't get it, but let me spell it out in small words- I'm not defending Stick as much as I'm just making fun of you and the rest of the crew here who get sucked into this nonsense. Stick can fend for himself just fine.... but you guys obviously need some angst to get through the day.... watching it all is first class entertainment...

So any attention even bad attention is good? sounds like snowflake liberal logic to me......
Then again you are from Oregon.... hmm, so is Stick ..... wink

Also making fun of me in this thread, let's see I posted what? twice maybe? yet Big Stick has posted how many times? and I am the fool?

I contend you and Stick are the fools... as I said congratulations you moron..... Sticks fan club is down to one member " Sheister" you go girl

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
IC B3

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Originally Posted by Big Stick

'zone,

I'm VERY "surprised",that your following my every word and Splendid Pixel,ordains you as an "authority"...you "lucky" kchunt. In fairness,I BARELY have 10,000 pics saved on 'bucket/'shack and haven't depressed a shutter in decades. If only I could convey with words,just how fhuqking Magnificent your Stupidity is...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Be SURE to Re-whine. Hint.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!...........

So do you have any new schit or do you just keep coming up with the same limp dick stuff you always post? The only thing I'm surprised by is the other 6 dwarfs haven't drown your couch kchunt ass yet.

Camp is where you make it.
T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Originally Posted by shinbone

Yeah don't look at it. lil'twig gets all twisted up in it. It's my lunch time entertainment.

Camp is where you make it.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Hey!!!!! That’s the happiest sumbitch on 24 hour campfire!!!! Things have changed since this pic, but hey, the lying fuuck is happy!!! Doesn’t look like anybody else is, but as long as Larry is it’s all that matters!!! Haha

Oh what a surprise, she has the biggest lens in the gym!!!! Fuuck I’m crying!!! Haha
[Linked Image]

Larry, would you like to explain the differences between when this pic was taken, and now??? I know the ol lady is checked out in the pic, if only obviously.... haha

Ain’t easy havin pals.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by tzone

Yeah don't look at it. lil'twig gets all twisted up in it. It's my lunch time entertainment.

I do note that everything made of black steel is rusty in Stick's pictures, I wonder how vehicles fare in those conditions.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Well, I see this list of the folks that the little midget wrestler bashes gets longer with every post. This is some funny schit I gotta admit. The original names he's the window licker has come up for you guys seriously cracks me up. Not only do his stocks look like a gay 5 year old painted them, he can call you names like a 5 year old.

I about spewed my beer when I saw the "birthday cake" stock! That's just gay as hell there, midget. Hint. Laughing.

Last edited by DubThomas; 10/10/18.

The lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on my part!
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by JSTUART
Originally Posted by tzone

I do note that everything made of black steel is rusty in Stick's pictures, I wonder how vehicles fare in those conditions.

Like anything, if your a lazy fuuck, not very well.... maintenance is key for, anything under any conditions....

Ain’t easy havin pals.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Hey!!!!! That’s the happiest sumbitch on 24 hour campfire!!!! Things have changed since this pic, but hey, the lying fuuck is happy!!! Doesn’t look like anybody else is, but as long as Larry is it’s all that matters!!! Haha

Oh what a surprise, she has the biggest lens in the gym!!!! Fuuck I’m crying!!! Haha
[Linked Image]

Larry, would you like to explain the differences between when this pic was taken, and now??? I know the ol lady is checked out in the pic, if only obviously.... haha

Posting pics and dragging the man's family into it is freaking rotten. 'Stick shows more class than you do with posts like this.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Mike74

[Linked Image]

Posting pics and dragging the man's family into it is freaking rotten. 'Stick shows more class than you do with posts like this.

Oh please, spare us your righteous indignation, if you have read and followed Sticks post over the years you would see with Stick nothing is out of bounds, give me a break.

PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I've never seen Stick post up pictures of peoples family members.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Mike74

[Linked Image]

Oh please, spare us your righteous indignation, if you have read and followed Sticks post over the years you would see with Stick nothing is out of bounds, give me a break.

Right??? Haha

Nothing derogatory towards the family mike, as it appears all but 1 have wisened up.... hint

Ain’t easy havin pals.
Page 45 of 48 1 2 43 44 45 46 47 48

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

589 members (160user, 1234, 1beaver_shooter, 007FJ, 219 Wasp, 1lessdog, 68 invisible), 2,545 guests, and 1,335 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,087
Posts18,482,855
Members73,959
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.