Campfire Ranger
J
[Linked Image]

GB1

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Let’s talk brass “sugar tits” (grandpa LOL. Some dudes have no standards when planning family’s but you knew that).
[bleep] brass and a shake hand for five.
In a 3oo wm.
[Linked Image]

Do alpha stamp from strips or buy Olin cups. 😁Better get on the horn and find out. Again let’s talk brass you fûçkn cross eyed victim of a child rapists aka Great gramps. 😂😂😂.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Poor sugar tots.

Last edited by fredIII; 10/10/18.
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Elkchunt,

It is in fact a crying shame,that you are devoid the 17 IQ Points requisite,to KNOW what an Amazingly STUPID Fhuqk you are. Congratulations?!?

At least Imagination and Pretend are free,so you can afford to plagiarize...you "lucky" kchunt. Just how "close" do you "think" you'll be able to get in leaving your Couchbound Kchunt today and driving yourself to shoot a schitty rifle? Feel free to put it in perspective. Hint. Laughing!

Pardon the Splendid Pixels...but don't give up on your GoogleFu. LAUGHING!

[Linked Image]

Bless your heart.

Laughing!............

THE Peckerpole Princess,

Them that can't do for themself,MUST plagiarize and follow suit...you "lucky" kchunt. Congratulations?!?

Do not "forget",that Imitation is THE most Sincere form of Flattery,as you set on the outside licking windows,trying to get a peek of the inside. Hint. LAUGHING!

I very much enjoy your AMAZINGLY long list of very well founded Insecurities! Fhuqking HILARIOUS!!!

Rest assured,I'd not wanna rain on your parade! Hint. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Now you can say you've "seen" Sea Lice on specimens,though are reliable unable to ID same,given your HILARIOUS version of "knowledge","experience" and "results". Hint. LAUGHING!

[Linked Image]

You Bumbling DUMB Fhuqks are a Hoot!!!

Bless your heart.

Laughing!............

Bob,

I'm on the ropes!(grin)

Only "fair" to fuel the fire...and I've heard through The Grapevine that a Coho Attack,is a purty good time!

[Linked Image]

Bless their hearts.

Laughing!...........

dumbone,

GREAT time to wax eloquent and join the Phantom Band Wagon of Imaginary Pretend Ignore...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

You Whining CLUELESS Fhuqks are a Hoot!

Bless your heart.

Laughing!...........

KenBitchigan,

Ain't is a fascinating constant,that even DUMB Fhuqks as STUPID as you,know better than to even try to "talk" anything Outdoors...you "lucky" kchunt? Hint. Congratulations?!?

Love "your" pics,of "all" the "splendors" you "get" to "see" and "do". Hint. LAUGHING!

At least Imagination and Pretend are free,so you can "afford" to "contribute". Hint.

Bless your heart.

LAUGHING!..........

urfubar,

Rest fhuqking ASSURED,that nobody can "make" you out to be a bigger piece of fhuqking schit than you can,simply by doing your BEST...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart.

Laughing!.............

'74,

I find great satisfaction in the hour's,days,months and years of consuming EVERY thought of The Do NOTHING Gang's efforts,both when awake and Dreaming. Plum fhuqking flattering!(grin)

Do NOT steal their "thunder",because the humor is rather fhuqking EPIC.

Bless their hearts.

Laughing!...........

'mountain,

Panhandling Broke Dick Turd Polishers simply have no brains and they extol it obliviously ad nauseam (that means a LOT,for you STUPID Fhuqks trying to keep pace).

Bless their hearts.

Laughing!.............

Peckerpole Princess,

I'll feign my GREAT "surprise",that your proclivities are deviant and it's the only thing you can "offer" in the first hand. Congratulations?!?

What do you "do" for a "living" again? Hint. LAUGHING!

Pardon a herd of "lowly" 22LR's crushing your excitement threshold,on a daily basis. At least now you can say you've "seen" GREAT Rifles...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

How come all of my pictures are sooooooooo very fhuqking Exceptional and the only good one's in "your" album,are the one's you plagiarized from me? Hint. LAUGHING!

[Linked Image]

You "hard chargers" are a fhuqking Riot and really "know" your "stuff",as you set outside lickin' windows and craning pencil necks to peer inside. Keep rattling your Pom-Pom's and trying to "convince" yourself,that you "could too". Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your heart.

Laughing!............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
[Linked Image]

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
IC B2

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
[Linked Image]

What’s a sea louse??? You blubbering lazy lying fuuck..... haha

I much prefer salt fish, as most do, funny gut eaters prefer the slimy stinky river fish... kudos!!!

Ping pong balls for the win.
Once you've wrestled everything else in life is easy. Dan Gable
I keep my circle small, I’d rather have 4 quarters than 100 pennies.

Ain’t easy havin pals.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Never hunted in the rain either, even with a musket!!!! Lmfao

Even on my smokepoles you’ll notice copious amounts of tape, over the bore and musket cap!!!! Haha
[Linked Image]

Your the ONLY one who fishes or hunts are n inclement weather Larry!!! Haha

Ain’t easy havin pals.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Never been around snow either!!! Haha
[Linked Image]

Ain’t easy havin pals.
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Hey BS:

I have gotten a lot of laughs from your posts and the responses they inevitably elicit through the years; however, I am sometimes left wondering if your mom is aware that you use such language on the internet?

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Anyone notice stick says the same thing over and over and over? Never really read much of his stuff before this. There’s a guy downtown that yells gibberish at cars all day when they pass by. Imagine it’s pretty much like that if I sat and listened to him all day, but for some reason I feel it would be less than enlightening. Maybe I should go engage in some sort of debate or argument with him.......

Less than subtle hint

MM

Last edited by mitchellmountain; 10/11/18.

Tell me the odds of putting grease on the same pancake? I Know they are there, well ice and house slippers. -Kawi
IC B3

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Nows when the bald faced lying cuunt will swing for the fence and talk shiit about cameraland ny.... bitch bitch bitch....

Ain’t easy havin pals.
K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
Yeah, that would be a nail in the coffin. Trash a site sponsor. But, being a dumbazz, I guess you can only expect dumbazz things.

Why is it that dead rotting fish are a common theme? Do you have an affinity to the dead fish smell? Take that as you may. laffin.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
He already bitched and whinned about Doug at cameraland... guess you missed it??

Yes dig the dark fish!!! Live on a island in great fishing, you gotta catch the dark river slimed left overs!!! Haha. Guess he can’t afford to fix one of the 8 boats sitting in her yard on the Rez???? Grin

Ain’t easy havin pals.
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
[Linked Image]

Brass sugar tits! Please let’s talk brass. Is alpha running two to three draws on the creed before taper. Do they hit it once per annealing or twice. It all is a time thang. Plus you avoided the question is the alpha from Olin cups or strip. You wish you knew. 😁.

Grandpa sugar tits! look on the bright side you don’t need a fake breastfeeding gadget when you babysit just pop out those c cups and top that mongloid off. 🤭🤣🤣🤣🤣 focker
😘

you are the last person that needs to yap about brass.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
She is the master of deflection, she just ignores the shiit she lies about or don’t know about... you’ve seen it for years Frederick

Ain’t easy havin pals.
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Elkchunt,

How many times do you think about me a day...you lucky kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Are you gonna come REAL "close" to leaving the couch with your diaper wrapped kchunt today,"hop" in your Soccer Mom Bitch Mobile and "drive" yourself,so you can "shoot" a schitty rifle Today? Didn't think so. But at least Imagination and Pretend are free,so you can "afford" to contribute,as you "live" vicariously. Hint. LAUGHING!

Pardon the splendors,it's how I roll.

[Linked Image]

Bless your heart.

Laughing!.............

THE Peckerpole Princess,

I very MUCH enjoyed the Blue Deer "picture". What sorta camera equipment,does your "vocation" "enable" you to "acquire"...you "lucky" kchunt? HINT. Congratulations?!?

I'm unfamiliar with that knife Manufacturer. Hint.

LAUGHING!

[Linked Image]

Never shifts zero. Hint. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

When it rains...it POURS. Hint. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

You "hard chargers" REALLY "get after it" and "know" your "stuff",you AMAZINGLY Stupid Fhuqk. Hint.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!.............

Startstruck,

I got permission at a Tender Age,to cite facts...even to them who are unsettled by same.(grin)

LAUGHING!................

Bitchellmountain,

It's your Imagination,Pretend with it as you MUST,if only because it's all that you "have"...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Shoot for the fhuqking stars and I'll be rather at ease,in rubbing your nose in your own STUPIDITY. Pardon in advance,that I'll make it look easy,if only because it is...for me. Hint. Two dogs wortha' Dare. LAUGHING!

You Whining Kchunts are a fhuqking Hoot!

Bless your heart.

Laughing!.........

KenBitchigan,

Facts are facts and pardon their being unsettling to Snowflake's as a whole and you in particular...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

I "likely" procure more than a "few" wares,from more than a "few" Vendors and just like everything else,not all Vendors are the same. CL simply dropped the ball time and again,are horrible with communication and never shot me straight until the culmination after multiple months of having my money in their hands. Schit happens,I get it...but NOT schit like that. Hint.

Hell...PPU Beeg Frame Krunchenticker Disposable Brass soundly TRUMPS Derek THE Dumb Fhuqk's "offering" and feel free to ask me how I KNOW. Hint. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Time is money and I'm done with the CL Shenanigans and simply couldn't sway others,to attempt fate through said Vendor,because there are too many that shoot straight and reliably. None of which is subjective. Hint.

Your AMAZING Dumbfhuqktitude never disappoints,in it's oblivious grandeur!

Bless your heart.

Laughing!............

Peckerpole Princess,

Alpha simply has no peer,none of which is "subjective". I enjoy your convoluted "Secret Squirrel" fhuqking STUPIDITY,as you try to attain your FIRST Fhuqking Clue while talking out your ass...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

I shoot it all and then some(if only obviously). It's never been difficult to cypher who shoots and who don't...but at least you get to read about it and gawk the Splendid Pixels. Feel free to "convince" yourself,that you don't. Hint. LAUGHING!

[Linked Image]

What do you "do" for a "living" again,with all of your "knowledge","experience" and "results"? Must be plum handy for you,to cash "paychecks" at 7-11? Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your heart for trying.

Laughing!.....................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Fuuck I run 4 different manufactures brass in the 6 ai, whining cuunt..... haha

Do any of the boats run?

Ain’t easy havin pals.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I almost spewed my coffee all over my laptop when I saw his first pic today. It's hilarious how much his actual picture resembles the pic of the hat on top of the rock. Dumb [bleep] bites into ya'lls schitt every time. This thread is AWESOME!

The lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on my part!
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Good friend says “Norma made us a bunch of brass with our stamp tell us what you think”. I ask how much. He says “ just tell us how it holds up” 😁🤭.
More free stuff man this is fun.

[Linked Image]

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by DubThomas
I almost spewed my coffee all over my laptop when I saw his first pic today. It's hilarious how much his actual picture resembles the pic of the hat on top of the rock. Dumb [bleep] bites into ya'lls schitt every time. This thread is AWESOME!

A cross eye Boulder head in his natural environment. LOL.

[Linked Image]

Page 46 of 48 1 2 44 45 46 47 48

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

585 members (160user, 1234, 1beaver_shooter, 007FJ, 219 Wasp, 1lessdog, 68 invisible), 2,545 guests, and 1,318 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,087
Posts18,482,855
Members73,959
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.