Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
I
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I
You can't see or understand that because you obviously have NO CLASS ....

I'd really rate that as a bit of a cheap shot myself. I really feel that he showed quite a bit of class in his opening post when he simply asked for suggestions as to what to do without ever mentioning your name.

I also thought you showed a tremendous amount of class when you voluntarily posted:
That was me and I appologize for letting that slip. I have no problem sending the letter, I've just been super busy and that's my fault. I don't recall the PMs you said you sent on 3-14/15. If I did, I'd reply, not duck you over a photocopy and 39 cent stamp. I'll try and find the note with your FFL's info in my pile of To Dos but if you PM it again, it might save some time.

That should have been the end of the saga but as often happens others get into the fray and we end up with a 79 post thread, 80 counting me grin, over who is right and who is wrong. Hard feelings can then develop and at the least fingers are pointed that need not have been. Maybe NY was a bit anxious in your estimation, I know myself what it is to be busy at certain times, but a lot of us would probably feel the same way he did after that length of time. This has been a good lesson for me to do things, that I have promised to do, in the timeliest manner possible so my six decade plus brain doesn't forget it and the next thread like this is about me. frown

Larry
"Speed is fine but accuracy is final" - Bill Jordan
"We do not exaggerate when we state positively that the remodelled Springfield is the best and most suitable "all 'round" rifle".......Seymour Griffin, GRIFFIN & HOWE, Inc. wink
GB1

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I agree with Larry. I think both of you guys showed a lot of class with your initial statements. Now........shake hands and let's go shooting. smile

Jim

O
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
O
Yup, it's become an embarrasment to both people involved. Time to move on if all paperwork has been handled. The continued sparring serves no purpose.

"The Bigger the Government, the Smaller the Citizen" - Dennis Prager LINK

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
This is a perfect example of KNOW WHAT IS REQUIRED BY BOTH PARTIES WHEN THE DEAL IS AGREED TO. If this had been done then the need for this thread and the hurt feeling would never have taken place.

To be safe always have what is required in writing!

Now nothing more to see here folks---lessons learned.

NRA Life Member
J
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
J
something else to think about-and not jsut for the individuals involved...
I'm fairly new here, yet if this is one of the first posts I saw when coming to the board, i doubt very seriously if I'd have joined at all-we all have too much drama in our lives & I, for one, come here to get away from it & relax-the last thing I want to see is a couple grown men acting like 2-year olds in a schoolyard
sorry, JM2CW

I enjoy being politically incorrect!
IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by 280don
Originally Posted by nyrifleman
Any shop can be put out of business by local law enforcement acting with the approval of the town/city board. There is more to worry about than BATF or state agencies here. How many small shops can afford litigation to prove they were not in the wrong and are ATF compliant despite what local LE states? A lot of you boys sure talk tough, but I'd wager you'd comply if your livlihood was at risk.

Jeeze, what is the second amendment for? mad Can you define the term "coward"?

Will you send me a firearm if I were to purchase one from you without going through any FFL on either end?

Allen Glore

aglore@gci.net
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

114 members (10gaugemag, 44mc, 7887mm08, 35, 69sportfury, 6mmCreedmoor, 10 invisible), 1,512 guests, and 905 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,118
Posts18,483,517
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.