Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
B
BuckMt Offline OP
OP Offline
B
Hi HT, this weapon is Not A Limited Edition.....these firearms were the "First Run" of Many More that were going to be sold in Canada......they were Rejected by the Canadian Government....Because of the roll mark.."Royal Canadian"..

GB1

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
336A .35 REM waffle tops aren’t even bringing close to $1,000, and your Canada model is nowhere close to the value of a 336A .35 REM waffle top.

The only 336 Marlins that go over $1,000 are Marauders and 336A DL .35 REM with Bishop wood.

Your Canada is not in that class I’m sorry to tell you.

Your gun is worth $500 tops.

Plus, you didn’t even answer my specific questions pertaining to this gun in a PM, which you requested, when you came back on to make your last two posts.

My red flag just went up the mast on this deal.

Will you let my FFL be the escrow agent for this gun and grant a 3 day view, since you are new with zero selling history here and hardly any posts?

Last edited by ElkSlayer91; 10/26/18.

"He is far from Stupid"

”person, who happens to have an above-average level of intelligence

– DocRocket (In reference to ElkSlayer91)

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
It looks like a regular 336RC with the roll mark & sling to me, and it may be refinished since none of my older Marlins have a glossy finish. Unless there's some unique carving on the stock that isn't shown I'm not seeing the value claimed either.

Affordable Sportfishing Charters and Cruises out of Noank CT - https://www.rowdygirlcharters.com/
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91
336A .35 REM waffle tops aren’t even bringing close to $1,000, and your Canada model is nowhere close to the value of a 336A .35 REM waffle top.

The only 336 Marlins that go over $1,000 are Marauders and 336A DL .35 REM with Bishop wood.

Plus, you didn’t even answer my specific questions pertaining to this gun in a PM, which you requested, when you came back on to make your last two posts.

Will you let my FFL be the escrow agent for this gun and grant a 3 day view, since you are new with zero selling history here and hardly any posts?

Why the "F" are you pissing on this guys offering. If you aren't going to buy it STFU !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We ALL started with one post.

NRA Endowment Life Member (and proud of it)

Nowadays people know the price of everything and the value of nothing.

Wise men speak because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something. - Plato

Deuteronomy 22:5

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
There’s no reason for the OP to not answer specific questions. Everyone has a right to be leery of new members That are selling. References should be provided

“No one in hell can ever say I went to Christ and He rejected me.

C.H. Spurgeon
IC B2

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Originally Posted by Longbeardking
Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91

Why the "F" are you pissing on this guys offering.

Originally Posted by BuckMt
Can someone tell me a Fair & Honest starting point?? TY BuckMt.

Longbeardking, you obviously have serious reading comprehension difficulties. I was answering the OP’s request for “a Fair & Honest starting point” with FACTS to support my reply.

If you aren't going to buy it STFU

Did you see where I requested a FFL to act as escrow? Unless you are going to buy this rifle and gift it to me, I’d suggest you get the hell out of my business dealings.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We ALL started with one post.

And all sellers with ONE posting have to prove themselves on any forum until they have a history, which means accommodating the buyer, so they are protected.

I like your signature quote of Plato, where he describes a fool. He must have been talking about you.

"Wise men speak because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something." – Plato

Lastly, you can remove that Deuteronomy scripture from your signature too, sense you have proven yourself here to be a fake Christian by sticking your nose where it doesn’t belong, and cussing me.

Now go piss off clown.

"He is far from Stupid"

”person, who happens to have an above-average level of intelligence

– DocRocket (In reference to ElkSlayer91)

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
I’m pretty sure that the bullseye looks to have been replaced which is not a big deal. I’ve replaced a handful or more and they aren’t difficult. But this one actually looks to be too far forward than the factory location. I know that the rear sling swivel post was installed too far forward.
What say you other Levergun lovers? A better pic of the bottom of the rear stock would help. Dark pics aren’t much help either when trying to get $1000 for a $400 - 500 gun.

“No one in hell can ever say I went to Christ and He rejected me.

C.H. Spurgeon
W
W
Hello:

I just found this thread, looking for information and discussion on Marlin's Royal Canadian series. Regarding price of a Model 336 in .35 Remington, I bought one in very good condition in an online auction here in Canada for just over $700.00, Canadian currency, in November, 2017. It was more than I wanted to pay but it was the first one I've encountered. It came with a Bushnell 4x scope with a post and cross-hair reticle, swivels and good quality leather sling.

I agree with the poster above who said these rifles were built to hunt, not as commemorative pieces. I've also got a .22 magnum bolt action, a .22 semi-auto and a 12 gauge bolt action, all marked Marlin Royal Canadian.

Regards,

Bill Klassen
Whitehorse, Yukon Territory

M
M
Hello there all. I am posting up to see if anyone here who has any royal canadian rifles from marlin are interested in selling
I am very interested to purchase one. Please contact me with details and I will respond promptly.
Thanks much kw

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

564 members (16gage, 160user, 10gaugemag, 06hunter59, 10ring1, 12344mag, 68 invisible), 3,024 guests, and 1,454 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,751
Posts18,476,265
Members73,942
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.