Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 48 of 48 1 2 46 47 48
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
No, she's tired from balls bouncing off her chin and throwing her azz up in the air at sausage camp!!!!! She's gone from home 3x as many hours as most guys, but think as she's doing "great"...... and "great" she's doing!!!! Haha

Ping pong balls for the win.
Once you've wrestled everything else in life is easy. Dan Gable
I keep my circle small, I’d rather have 4 quarters than 100 pennies.

Ain’t easy havin pals.
GB1

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
Bump so the hard charger doesn't get cross eyed searching for the rant list

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by KenMi
Bump so the hard charger doesn't get cross eyed searching for the rant list

Stick has moved on to greener pastures. Even though many of you are so eagerly awaiting his return to this one.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Talk about the pot calling the kettle black...............what a bunch of trolls

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
All I can say so far is that two boxes of 6.5 CM have been excellent. I have a box of Lapua coming so I will compare the two.

My home is the "sanctuary residence" for my firearms.
IC B2

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
I haven't checked this thread out as I don't have a need for more brass at this time, But!!
I have a friend that is the only person in the World that shoots shortrange BR and wins at times with his 30-30. Shooting as hot as Michael does is very hard on brass.
His post on Accurate shooter.

I just got through testing the new Starline 30-30 brass. I tried to push the pressures to the first sight of case weakness, but for the first time, I just had to back away. I could not loosen a primer, even though the loads were crazy high pressure "proof" loads. I ran out of room in the case with H4198, and with LT30. I am not going to put H4227 in it. I do not want to swell the chamber on my "zero" size group capable Lederer barrel. The new Starline brass has been manufactured with a thicker case web for greater strength, I did see about 1 grain less capacity, but for me, it is worth it.

It was 46 degrees outside this morning at 8600 ft. elevation, so it took more powder than usual to get these velocities, but you won't be disappointed by the velocities. All velocities were checked with my Labradar.

Rifle: My HV benchrest with a 23" Lederer barrrel
Bullet: My 118gr 9 ogive .925" Hines jacket, all loads touching lands (this bullet allows the most room in the case)
Case: Just released Starline 30-30 brass, neck turned to .0085"
Powders: Hodgdon H4198, Accurate LT30, Accurate LT32

Test load:
34.5 - H4198 - 2977 fps (slower than 30BR because of air space)

Proof Loads:
40.0 - LT32 - 3144 fps
41.0 - LT32 - 3252 fps (running out of room way to quick, moving to faster powders)

LT30 - 41.0 - 3319 fps
LT30 - 41.5 - 3352 fps
LT30 - 42.0 - 3387 fps (out of room, primer seats the same as new)

H4198 - 38.5 - 3240 fps
H4198 - 39.5 - 3295 fps
H4198 - 40.0 - 3316 fps
H4198 - 40.5 - 3358 fps (out of room, primer seats the same as new)

I used two cases to complete all testing. Cases were trimmed to 2.015", and grew to 2.018" after five very hot loads in each.

The energy level reached was 3005 fpe. A 270 Winchester pushing a 130 gr bullet at 3150 fps is 2864 fpe. If you ever reach 3000 fpe in a 270 Winchester, chances are you loosened the primer.

These velocities are real, and even though the brass was up to the task, these loads are considered extremely dangerous in almost any other firearm without a long trigger string.

Michael

S
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S

At some point Stick’s going to figure out that someone intercepted his brass and screwed up the pockets because they knew who he was.

smile

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Spotshooter

At some point Stick’s going to figure out that someone intercepted his brass and screwed up the pockets because they knew who he was.

smile

Actually, could you imagine the kerfuffle that would ensue if someone managed to interdict a batch and placed a black Texta dot on the side of every second case.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
I posted on the wrong thread, sorry.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Heck Butch, your post was more interesting than the rest of this thread....

Never underestimate your ability to overestimate your ability.
IC B3

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
Guess there was a 42" tree he is tackling with his 12" Homelite, so it might be a few days

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by butchlambert1
I posted on the wrong thread, sorry.

Yeah Butch, find someplace else to post interesting and informative stuff.

Never holler whoa or look back in a tight place
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Some brass is used for killing, some is for small dogs yapping.
This! was used for the killing!! LOL. Poor retarded sugar tits.

[Linked Image]

Can’t kill shît with out a poachers candle can ya tubby. 😂🤭😂

Last edited by fredIII; 10/20/18.
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Originally Posted by Big Stick
Elkchunt,

It is in fact a crying shame,that you are devoid the 17 IQ Points requisite,to KNOW what an Amazingly STUPID Fhuqk you are. Congratulations?!?

At least Imagination and Pretend are free,so you can afford to plagiarize...you "lucky" kchunt. Just how "close" do you "think" you'll be able to get in leaving your Couchbound Kchunt today and driving yourself to shoot a schitty rifle? Feel free to put it in perspective. Hint. Laughing!

Pardon the Splendid Pixels...but don't give up on your GoogleFu. LAUGHING!

[Linked Image]

Bless your heart.

Laughing!............

THE Peckerpole Princess,

Them that can't do for themself,MUST plagiarize and follow suit...you "lucky" kchunt. Congratulations?!?

Do not "forget",that Imitation is THE most Sincere form of Flattery,as you set on the outside licking windows,trying to get a peek of the inside. Hint. LAUGHING!

I very much enjoy your AMAZINGLY long list of very well founded Insecurities! Fhuqking HILARIOUS!!!

Rest assured,I'd not wanna rain on your parade! Hint. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Now you can say you've "seen" Sea Lice on specimens,though are reliable unable to ID same,given your HILARIOUS version of "knowledge","experience" and "results". Hint. LAUGHING!

[Linked Image]

You Bumbling DUMB Fhuqks are a Hoot!!!

Bless your heart.

Laughing!............

Bob,

I'm on the ropes!(grin)

Only "fair" to fuel the fire...and I've heard through The Grapevine that a Coho Attack,is a purty good time!

[Linked Image]

Bless their hearts.

Laughing!...........

dumbone,

GREAT time to wax eloquent and join the Phantom Band Wagon of Imaginary Pretend Ignore...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

You Whining CLUELESS Fhuqks are a Hoot!

Bless your heart.

Laughing!...........

KenBitchigan,

Ain't is a fascinating constant,that even DUMB Fhuqks as STUPID as you,know better than to even try to "talk" anything Outdoors...you "lucky" kchunt? Hint. Congratulations?!?

Love "your" pics,of "all" the "splendors" you "get" to "see" and "do". Hint. LAUGHING!

At least Imagination and Pretend are free,so you can "afford" to "contribute". Hint.

Bless your heart.

LAUGHING!..........

urfubar,

Rest fhuqking ASSURED,that nobody can "make" you out to be a bigger piece of fhuqking schit than you can,simply by doing your BEST...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart.

Laughing!.............

'74,

I find great satisfaction in the hour's,days,months and years of consuming EVERY thought of The Do NOTHING Gang's efforts,both when awake and Dreaming. Plum fhuqking flattering!(grin)

Do NOT steal their "thunder",because the humor is rather fhuqking EPIC.

Bless their hearts.

Laughing!...........

'mountain,

Panhandling Broke Dick Turd Polishers simply have no brains and they extol it obliviously ad nauseam (that means a LOT,for you STUPID Fhuqks trying to keep pace).

Bless their hearts.

Laughing!.............

Peckerpole Princess,

I'll feign my GREAT "surprise",that your proclivities are deviant and it's the only thing you can "offer" in the first hand. Congratulations?!?

What do you "do" for a "living" again? Hint. LAUGHING!

Pardon a herd of "lowly" 22LR's crushing your excitement threshold,on a daily basis. At least now you can say you've "seen" GREAT Rifles...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

How come all of my pictures are sooooooooo very fhuqking Exceptional and the only good one's in "your" album,are the one's you plagiarized from me? Hint. LAUGHING!

[Linked Image]

You "hard chargers" are a fhuqking Riot and really "know" your "stuff",as you set outside lickin' windows and craning pencil necks to peer inside. Keep rattling your Pom-Pom's and trying to "convince" yourself,that you "could too". Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your heart.

Laughing!............

By the way, some of your "Coho's" look a little dark. I only hear tourists calling them Coho's, everyone who lives here calls them Silvers.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Damn, this threads about done.

I enjoy a good thunderstorm.
Even a good snowstorm.

But this schitstorm was one of the better ones.

Right between a Safariman classic,

and a stock finishing bitchslappping.

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
About this time

Attached Images
flogging_dead_horse_what.jpg (33.82 KB, 258 downloads)

Some people are educated beyond their intelligence.
K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
Peterson Brass is 10% off now at Graf's. It's the "prove stickhead wrong" sale

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
forewarning public announcement... the poster here was drunk as usual when submitting this post....

Originally Posted by Big Stick
Is absolutely THE worst schit,I've ever fhuqking seen,shot or bought...though on the brightside,the owner is a MAGNIFICENTLY Whining Kchunt and a straight up CLUELESS Fhuqk.

1000 words and in extrapolation to it's fhuqking HILARIOUS "QC". Looks like a Retarded Monkey was Smoking Crack in the dark and punching flash holes with an ice pick. Nothing CLOSE to centered,round or concentric. Hint.

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

Their claim.

Reality.

The Whining reply.

Summation and for some reason,it got silent. Laughing!

Pics of course accompanied the transcript and you could run fast enough to catch me,in order to hand me the fhuqking SCHIT for free.

Hint.

You've been led to water.

Thank me later,pass the Alpha and hold the Fluff....................

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

Page 48 of 48 1 2 46 47 48

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

604 members (10ring1, 10Glocks, 160user, 21, 007FJ, 1234, 70 invisible), 2,588 guests, and 1,341 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,092
Posts18,482,970
Members73,959
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.