-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 113 of 165 1 2 111 112 113 114 115 164 165
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
You ought to read some threads wherein you ain’t the topic. Your link has already been posted and discussed here.

Never holler whoa or look back in a tight place

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
You really are a dumb fuq. From the article:

We cannot know, from the brief docket entries that are available to us in this sealed case, that the matter involves Trump.

That's ok, I'll ass shoot a dink.

Steelhead

hatari Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
See, this is the kind of post that I find baffling. I go back and look at what Jeffy was writing at the beginning of this thread, and contrast to vulgarity laced mess he posts now, and it's as if Paddler has co-opted his account.

It's getting close to election day, and I'm sure he's a bit apprehensive, praying and hoping the historic norms bring the Dems back to power in the House. Where does that get him? Doesn't get rid of Trump. House impeachment? Senate ain't trying him. Investigations? To what end? 2020 is an easy re-elect with the Dems losing the House and the complete shattering of the Dem leadership over their failures. Should the GOP hold the House (looking more likely), will it be Prozac or wrist slitting? I worry about this guy.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Jello needs to go back to smoking dope and falling off ladders...

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
He's like one Pavlov's dogs, a new Trump story comes out and his conditioning kicks in and the involuntary drooling starts.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Yeah, if you weren't such a retard,
Dumbass.

Double redundant..........

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

K
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
K
Originally Posted by kolofardos
Originally Posted by kolofardos
JeffO, I remember a while back you had a horrible vehicle accident and you suffered a head injury and concussion. You may want to read the following:

Identifying Behavior Problems
Head injury survivors may experience a range of neuro­psychological problems following a traumatic brain injury. Depending on the part of the brain affected and the severity of the injury, the result on any one individual can vary greatly. Personality changes, memory and judgement deficits, lack of impulse control, and poor concentration are all common. Behavioral changes can be stressful for families and caregivers who must learn to adapt their communication techniques, established relationships, and expectations of what the impaired person can or cannot do.

In some cases, extended cognitive and behavioral rehabilitation in a residential or outpatient setting will be necessary to regain certain skills. A neuropsychologist also may be helpful in assessing cognitive deficits. However, over the long term both the survivor and any involved family members will need to explore what combination of strategies work best to improve the functional and behavioral skills of the impaired individual.

Personality Changes
Even a person who makes a “good” recovery may go through some personality changes. Family members must be careful to avoid always comparing the impaired person with the way he/she “used to be.” Personality changes are often an exaggeration of the person's pre-injury personality, in which personality traits become intensified. Some changes can be quite striking. It may be, for example, that the head injury survivor used to be easygoing, energetic, and thoughtful and now seems easily angered, self-absorbed, and unable to show enthusiasm for anything. Nonetheless, try not to criticize or make fun of the impaired person’s deficits. This is sure to make the person feel frustrated, angry, or embarrassed.

Memory Problems
Head injury survivors may experience short-term problems and/or amnesia related to certain periods of time. Generally, new learning presents the greatest challenge to memory or remembering. In contrast, pre-injury knowledge is more easily retained.

The ability to focus and concentrate are keys to addressing some short-term memory problems.

Keep distractions (e.g., music, noise) to a minimum and focus on one task at a time.

Have the individual repeat the name of a person or object, after you, if memory impairment is severe.

Whenever possible, have the person write down key information (e.g., appointments, phone messages, list of chores).

Keep to routines. Keep household objects in the same place. Use the same route to walk to the mailbox or bus stop.

If getting lost is a problem, you can label doors or color code doors inside the house, or hang arrows to indicate directions. When going out, the person should be accompanied initially to ensure the route is understood. A simple map can be sketched from the bus stop to the house. And make sure that the person always carries his/her address and emergency phone numbers.

I'd also add that since the accident, Jeffo attacks members as cock suckers, cum guzzlers, etc. I would suggest the brain injury is exposing latent homosexual tendencies.

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
More bizarro behavior from the 24hrcampfire stalwart. Great logic. Accuse the guy of everything you actually do to him.

Rationality isn't as strong suit here. But fun to watch nonetheless.

bizzare

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by hatari
See, this is the kind of post that I find baffling.

Who da fack you trying to kid? you already know and understand he's a retarded train wreck. wink

It's getting close to election day, and I'm sure he's a bit apprehensive, praying and hoping the historic norms bring the Dems back to power in the House.

Oh it's going to be historic alright!! Fugging EPIC!!

Just for fun let's look at NJ..........Bwahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For extra credit let's take a look at Missouri................Bwahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's 2016 all over again! Fuggin Ground Hog Day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Paul

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Then there's

Montana
Nevada
Arizona
Indiana
Florida

Everything they thought they were gonna do is disappearing...........POOF!

Next Wednesday Expect a run on Ben & Jerry's "Resist"

Paul

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

IC B3

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Jeff_O
This is interesting. I know you guys have seen it since you are such broad consumers of info and would never ever ever be the kind of dumbfücks who'd live in a "tell me what I want to hear" news bubble, but just in case.... makes sense, and as the author says, would be the ideal use of the pre-election dead zone where Mr. Mueller is constrained by DOJ policy.

Donald, being a unrepentant lying sack of shït, is in trouble if he ends up in front of a grand jury. His own lawyers have said as much. Pretty cool having a POTUS that's so blatantly dishonest. I can see why some of y'all LSOS's like him so much! whistle

https://www.politico.com/magazine/s...-mueller-subpoenaed-trump-222060?cid=apn

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by jorgeI
Jello needs to go back to smoking dope and falling off ladders...

he was better at that than predicting his crap.

Im sure he will be glad to hear Alan Gershowitz just said Muelker can subpoena Trump and Trump can wish to appear or not. He just said on Carlsen that if Mueller wished to push it the subsequent court action would take years to resolve.

Sorry Jell0 Charlie. You lose again.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
hatari Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 12344mag
See, this is the kind of post that I find baffling.

Who da fack you trying to kid? you already know and understand he's a retarded train wreck. wink

Alright, you busted me! smile

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by LeroyBeans
More bizarro behavior from the 24hrcampfire stalwart, JeffO.

Rationality isn't his strong suit here or I doubt anywhere else.

But fun to watch nonetheless.

+ 1

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Then there's

Montana
Nevada
Arizona
Indiana
Florida

Everything they thought they were gonna do is disappearing...........POOF!

Next Wednesday Expect a run on Ben & Jerry's "Resist"

And Today it was announced CT. was a toss up!! Fugging CT boys!!

Paul

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
CT! Even having a contest there is remarkable.

I'm not surprised. This is a solid R. county, but we have a few Dems.

Several I know have been committed and life long. Over the last few decades
they have softened, even changed parties, ashamed by being affiliated with that party.

At work, a staunch pro-union always Democrat voted for Truml. He changed parties for
the upcoming election, tore up about it. Feeling like he left his family down, but not wanting to be
a Dem. anymore.

I forsee the Dems. taking an asswhooping. These are important votes. And ones that they don't really
know they had. But they are going to see them in the R. column now.

White, middle class, high school educatec, blue collar. They think they own us because they own the unions.
Many aren't union, many union guys hate the unions stance. It showed up 2 years ago. It's gotten stronger.

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
This week, Stone’s long-running denial that he had ever discussed WikiLeaks with Trump campaign officials unraveled as the New York Times reported on an email exchange between Stone and Steve Bannon in which Stone “presented himself to Trump campaign officials ... as a conduit of inside information from WikiLeaks, Russia’s chosen repository for documents hacked from Democratic computers.”

Lies, lies, and more lies. Par for the Trumpian golf course. Y'all ELECTED a swamp. crazy

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!
N
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
N

It's a great life if you don't weaken..
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Remember why, specifically, the Bill of Rights was written...remember its purpose. It was written to limit the power of government over the individual.

There is no believing a liar, even when he speaks the truth.
hatari Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
JeffO,

Let's get serious. What did you have for an alternative? Another crooked New Yorker? A power hunger bitch that makes Evita Peron look humble? An alcoholic that verbally abuses everyone in her inner circle, a woman that whose own husband won't live with her?

You are really going come on this forum and tell us how Hillary Rodham Clinton is the moral and ethical superior to anyone...ANYONE...??

You might have some credibility if your Party ran Joe Biden, and you wanted to tell that Ol' Joe would have toned down the rhetoric and it would be business as useful (god forbid), maybe you'd have a modicum of street cred. Face the phoucing facts, even the Democrats hate Hillary. Got it? Let me remind you that that DEMOCRAT voters hate her so much they chose an unknown one term Senator from Illinois named Barack Hussain Obama over Hillary in 2008. They did NOT turn out for in the Rust Belt in 2016. Even DEMOCRATS HATE her! Got it?

So what you got for me, big fella? Trump sux? Trump is a liar? Trump Russia. Dude, get real! Back atcha in spades. Your Party ran the crookedest bitch in politics on planet Earth (Urth according to Gus) and she failed. You don't like Trump? Tough Chitt! Your Party blew it! Live with it! I repeat, you phoucers blew it! You let a reality show, real estate mogul beat "the smartest woman in the world". You screwed up! Now you got to live with it for EIGHT YEARS!

Take the House next week? (doubt it) Congrats. See my other post about how YOUR PARTY will phouc themselves into irrelevancy. Look at the money YOUR Party is slinging at the various races and not winning. By all traditional metrics, the Dems should take the House by 20-30, and that won't happen. Slipping in by 2-5 might be a victory, but in reality, that will be the high tide mark, barely assuming power in the House Your lack of leadership and positive message will not inspire the middle 20% of voters. Any plays to impeach, investigate or stall the Trump agenda will turn off the middle swing voters. IF the economy stalls between now and 202, all Trump needs to do is blame it on the Dems in the House, and out you go for the next dozen years. Dwell on that sobering thought. (Sober. Try it.)

Sorry to rain on your parade big boy, but your cut and paste campaigns are predictable and shallow. It reeks of desperation. What do you do should the GOP turn back historic norms and keep the House? Double up on your Vicodin? Grow more weed for personal consumption. Whatcha gonna troll us on? Trump lied? Trump is crooked? WHO DID YOU HAVE TO OFFER AS AN ALTERNATIVE? Your Party invested EVERYTHING into Hilalry Rodham Clinton, and with her failure, your Party is politically bankrupt. Ponder that.Your Party dropped the ball, it was 16 years in the making and you failed the test, and now you need to take your medicine.

Actually, great advice for you. Please, take your medicine. I mean that.

Last edited by hatari; 11/04/18.

Page 113 of 165 1 2 111 112 113 114 115 164 165

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

566 members (1beaver_shooter, 1badf350, 222Sako, 2500HD, 12344mag, 204guy, 58 invisible), 2,274 guests, and 1,267 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,506
Posts18,509,299
Members74,002
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.