Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 13 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 12 13
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Originally Posted by deflave
The world's gotten too crazy to ask cops to go out into it with nothing more effective than a sidearm. A 11.5" AR15 with a 30 round mag would have stopped that situation as soon as it started.

I’d like to see you deploy an 11.5” AR from a gun rack in a timely manner.

Google "quick release rifle rack for cars"

Take your pick.

Sure thing.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
GB1

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Raeford
"Surprising nothing was hit."

So this wasn't how Roy Clark died?

TFF.

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

Nah,...no gunfighter here. Just somebody with common sense. Rifles are much better fighting tools than handguns.

Another pearl.

Thanks.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B

Nah,...no gunfighter here. Just somebody with common sense. Rifles are much better fighting tools than handguns.

Another pearl.

Before swine.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Mr. MENSES got a pic of his 11.5" M4 and vehicle rack?

Or were you just talking out your ass? Again.

IC B2

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B

Is your life truly so boring that you've got nothing else to do besides attempting to bait people into a pissing match?

You're obviously an azzhole. But you're a boring azzhole. You're weak ass ramblings are unworthy of even a pissing match.

Besides,..you've told so many whopper lies on here that anything you say is just plain irrelevant. You'd probably have more success if you picked somebody else on the forum to follow around. I can't be bothered with boring liars.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
A rifle is a more effective fighting tool than a handgun.

That's all I said. Some idiot may disagree with that statement. But no military in the modern history of the world will.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

Is your life truly so boring that you've got nothing else to do besides attempting to bait people into a pissing match?

You're obviously an azzhole. But you're a boring azzhole. You're weak ass ramblings are unworthy of even a pissing match.

Besides,..you've told so many whopper lies on here that anything you say is just plain irrelevant. You'd probably have more success if you picked somebody else on the forum to follow around. I can't be bothered with boring liars.

I'll take that as a no.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
A rifle is a more effective fighting tool than a handgun.

That's all I said. Some idiot may disagree with that statement. But no military in the history of the world will.

I'm sure that's your perception of the conversation.

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Nobody, but nobody can play "Ghost riders in the sky" like Roy Clark! Google it. It's just before gun racks.

W. Bill

I'd rather die in a BAD gunfight than a GOOD nursing home.
IC B3

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Do you two NOT realize the significance of what has happened today?

For the love of God please give it a rest, Roy Clark is D E A D!

He's not coming back!

Show some respect!

FJB & FJT
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana

He's not coming back!

Show some respect!

You got a picture of him dead and s**t? How I sposed to believe it without pics?

Besides, a picture would let me know which one of 'em dedd now. They's lots a them Clark sumbishes named Roy.

Geno

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

He's not coming back!

Show some respect!

The taste of life was sweet...

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Bristoe, where do you have your release switch mounted? Is it going to be visible for anyone to see or is it going to be in a hidden spot or disguised button placed under something like your keyboard, or maybe just stuck somewhere by the motor pool guy? How do you handle your rifle so it or the sling it doesn’t catch on the console stack or other gadgets in your vehicle? Are you going to thread it out the door or window, or get out of the car first or try to do everything at once? Are you carrying it in the bracket with one in the chamber or do you have to rack it? Where do you rack it? Do you rack it with one hand or do you need both of them, causing you to sequence how you do things? Do you inspect and reinsert the magazine to be sure a round chambered? Do you have a dot sight on your gun? Is it always on or do you have to turn it on? Is it one that automatically turns itself off after so many hours?

Look at that bad guy. At what point in that process are you going to allocate the time to divert your gaze and get your rifle ready? While you're driving? When the bad guy opens his door? While rounds are flying your way? BTW, where is the deputy when all this starts? Starting to exit his vehicle? Partially or totally out of the vehicle? (Look at the direction where the perp first shoots.) How many seconds does it take you to get your rifle ready to fire in the direction of the bad guy if you don’t bobble anything? Look at the running time on the video and pick your time.

You should consider posting your thoughts on PoliceOne.com’s Facebook page. They have a thread running on the incident.

"Don't believe everything you see on the Internet" - Abraham Lincoln
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Cop should have layed down behind his car got ready with his pistol and when the time came shot the bad dude in his feet or lower leg area. I think the cop was scared to do anythingand it was more about the liability problem maybe ?

LIFE NRA , we vote Red up here, Norseman
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Valsdad

He's not coming back!

Show some respect!

You got a picture of him dead and s**t? How I sposed to believe it without pics?

Besides, a picture would let me know which one of 'em dedd now. They's lots a them Clark sumbishes named Roy.

Geno

Hell no I ain't got no pics, but I heard it on the innanet, once or twice.

FJB & FJT
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by Cheyenne
Bristoe, where do you have your release switch mounted? Is it going to be visible for anyone to see or is it going to be in a hidden spot or disguised button placed under something like your keyboard, or maybe just stuck somewhere by the motor pool guy? How do you handle your rifle so it or the sling it doesn’t catch on the console stack or other gadgets in your vehicle? Are you going to thread it out the door or window, or get out of the car first or try to do everything at once? Are you carrying it in the bracket with one in the chamber or do you have to rack it? Where do you rack it? Do you rack it with one hand or do you need both of them, causing you to sequence how you do things? Do you inspect and reinsert the magazine to be sure a round chambered? Do you have a dot sight on your gun? Is it always on or do you have to turn it on? Is it one that automatically turns itself off after so many hours?

Look at that bad guy. At what point in that process are you going to allocate the time to divert your gaze and get your rifle ready? While you're driving? When the bad guy opens his door? While rounds are flying your way? BTW, where is the deputy when all this starts? Starting to exit his vehicle? Partially or totally out of the vehicle? (Look at the direction where the perp first shoots.) How many seconds does it take you to get your rifle ready to fire in the direction of the bad guy if you don’t bobble anything? Look at the running time on the video and pick your time.

You should consider posting your thoughts on PoliceOne.com’s Facebook page. They have a thread running on the incident.

You can expect a Christmas present from deflave.

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Originally Posted by pete53
Cop should have layed down behind his car got ready with his pistol and when the time came shot the bad dude in his feet or lower leg area. I think the cop was scared to do anythingand it was more about the liability problem maybe ?

I think he should have logged into 24hrcampfire and asked Bristoe and deflave for advice.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by pete53

LMAO

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by LeroyBeans

I think he should have logged into 24hrcampfire and asked Bristoe and deflave for advice.

Here come the seeker of COCK. AKA the cockseeker.

Page 5 of 13 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 12 13

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

265 members (10gaugemag, 41rem, 348srfun, 264mag, 12344mag, 160user, 32 invisible), 1,773 guests, and 1,097 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,090
Posts18,522,048
Members74,026
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.