B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by curdog4570
Oh.... and you are from Chicago.

News to me.

Cute that you're life is that boring though.

Sycamore

GB1

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
You all need to go to Reba MaCentire restruant on state route 80 and hash this out over some sweet ice tea and corn fritters. Oh and deep fried Twinkie’s..

Last edited by 79S; 11/16/18.

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Damn, Flave. You're living an exciting life, given all these down in the holler paparazzi stalkers.

TFF. LMAO.

laughing!

FWIW I love Flave and Bristoe both.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
I've seen enough out of these forums to recognize a pattern. Deflave and his "posse" has knocked it down several notches in terms of interest.

It still has some interesting conversations, but way too much of it is devoted to idiotic one line posts from midwits.

Deflave is, at best, a midwit. Lots of midwits out there, but deflave doesn't realize that he *is* one,...and his mouth is too big to hide that fact.

Other even lower midwits on the forum confuse his idiotic behavior with humor and encourage him to further demonstrate it.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
So,...you end up with what this forum has become,...a gathering place for abrasive midwits and the people who attempt to have conversations while weaving around them.

IC B2

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
In fact, this thread is an excellent example of midwits disturbing a decent conversation.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Bristoe
I've seen enough out of these forums to recognize a pattern. Deflave and his "posse" has knocked it down several notches in terms of interest.

It still has some interesting conversations, but way too much of it is devoted to idiotic one line posts from midwits.

Deflave is, at best, a midwit. Lots of midwits out there, but deflave doesn't realize that he *is* one,...and his mouth is too big to hide that fact.

Other even lower midwits on the forum confuse his idiotic behavior with humor and encourage him to further demonstrate it.

I tell you again.... Travis has changed. He used to be funny and didnt pick and choose his targets.

He obviously likes being high profile but acts surprised that some of the members he has insulted know heir way around the internet and have posted private stuff about him. I’m about as internet ignorant as they come and nobody on this forum is important enough to me to give me an incentive to delve into their personal lives...... but I can read when others post stuff.

Never holler whoa or look back in a tight place
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B

I tell you again.... Travis has changed. He used to be funny and didnt pick and choose his targets.

He obviously likes being high profile but acts surprised that some of the members he has insulted know heir way around the internet and have posted private stuff about him. I’m about as internet ignorant as they come and nobody on this forum is important enough to me to give me an incentive to delve into their personal lives...... but I can read when others post stuff.

Nothing private about anything I've said. He intentionally chose to put it in the public domain. I just wanted to rib him about it because he directed his azzhole routine at me.

He started targeting me when I called him out about that big lie he posted a couple of years ago.

Ever since then I can count on deflave to follow me around the forum taking his stupid chit at me,...and his dumbass friends backing him up.

He's found some other people to spew his stupid chit at also.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Some ass-hurt blue hairs on here. Makes for good reading though. Tag for later.

MAGA
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Not ass hurt,....just tired of a good forum being disrupted by stupid people who have chitty personalities.

IC B3

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B

Travis has changed. He used to be funny

I've never seen that.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Cop needs to re-think the gym/range time equation. I won't mention his adrenaline, poor automobile identification, and perp description skills. grin

$$$ TRUMP AT THE PUMP 2024 $$$
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by sawbuck
Cop needs to re-think the gym/range time equation. I won't mention his adrenaline, poor automobile identification, and perp description skills. grin

I just think that it caught him so off guard that he couldn't wrap his mind around what was happening.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

The perp did a very good job of concealing his body when at the car door, the used the cruise to shield himself in the same way the cop was. It was cat & mouse. That guy had training, though for sure.

"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

[Linked Image]
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Well now that he's seen the elephant, here's hoping he does better next time.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Probably had a sweet cartel job.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by WyColoCowboy

The perp did a very good job of concealing his body when at the car door, the used the cruise to shield himself in the same way the cop was. It was cat & mouse. That guy had training, though for sure.

My guess is, the bad guy comes from someplace where throwing bullets back and forth is a regular occurrence. He seemed fairly cool about closing the gap between himself and the cop.

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Nothing private about anything I've said. He intentionally chose to put it in the public domain. I just wanted to rib him about it because he directed his azzhole routine at me.

He started targeting me when I called him out about that big lie he posted a couple of years ago.

Ever since then I can count on deflave to follow me around the forum taking his stupid chit at me,...and his dumbass friends backing him up.

He's found some other people to spew his stupid chit at also.

It’s ok tiger... go fire up that tractor and go pull some stumps or something.. afterwards head to dollyworld and get yourself a piece of pie.. As I said earlier you are still upset he wasn’t going through rehab.. what you thought you two would be AA bros on 24 hour or something? Dave, yeah Bristoe I have that urge for a drink, it’s ok bristoe I’m here for you. Remember the 12steps, we are taught in AA.. he let’s meet up at Reba’s for pie and coffee, sounds good bristoe I’m on my way..

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

Never have worked in law enforcement myself but I have done some work transporting and physically handling large amounts of cash that required carrying a handgun on the job. It dawned on me real soon that even with carrying a sidearm, the bad guys always have the option to draw first blood, whether pre-planned, snap decision or just on a whim.

An old friend, now retired policeman, former Vietnam combat vet, 101st Airborne Infantry, stopped a car one evening for a minor issue, taillight out or the like. He walked up to the driver's window with a friendly smile his face, planning on simply letting the driver know but wound up getting shot in his guts by the driver of the car. Turned out the driver was a wanted criminal on the run.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
There's nothing more pathetic on here than a deflave sycophant.

Wrong. Nothing more pathetic than some douche who has to chase around the internet looking for information about a man's sale of his home, pondering what that man's wife's thoughts or concerns are about the sale of that home, while publicly criticizing the asking price, and continuing to attack the man in general terms.

Nothing more pathetic and ckunt-like than that, you phugkin pussy douchebag.

Now, set that bottle down. You started too early today.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Page 10 of 13 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 13

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

420 members (22kHornet, 1badf350, 160user, 22magnut, 1OntarioJim, 257robertsimp, 42 invisible), 1,529 guests, and 1,139 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,098
Posts18,522,213
Members74,026
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.