Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
Women are trouble, have been since the beginning of time.

GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I noticed that when Peterson mentioned uniforms in the work place that the moderator disagreed and quickly changed the subject. Same argument with uniforms in schools, oh no we can't have that.

Ed

A person who asks a question is a fool for 5 minutes the person who never asks is a fool forever.

The worst slaves are those that put the chains on themselves.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by FreeMe
Originally Posted by hookeye
I have always kept my distance from female coworkers.
Saw the mess of when other guys did not.
Don't trust any of them.

Been my policy for decades also.

It's funny. Most the guys around my age at work are the same way at this point. We've seen it all and know the danger. They young guys - many of them still don't have a clue. There's gonna be a lot of gnashing of teeth in their future.

The key to avoiding all that trouble is indifference. Once they see you aren't interested in them or interesting to them (that's key), they are all someone else's problem.
Unless, of course, you're the boss. Then you're screwed.

This.. in a nutshell. I worked in what most men would consider the apex of target rich environments for a couple decades. Even though I was married at the time to a very attractive professional woman, that provided only minimal protection/insulation. Thankfully, I was smart enough to keep my distance.

Saw a married guy with 5 kids who built the IT company I worked for go down in flames when his beach bunny ass-istant he had elevated to near boardroom status decided to say no. His narcissism wouldn't allow him to accept that. His IT company had been sold to a giant in the entertainment industry, who retained him in a cush, highly compensated consultant capacity, complete with corner office. That burned to the ground along with him in his narcissist shroud. His ass-istant walked away with an undisclosed settlement estimated to be in the mid to high 6 figure realm, and possibly 7 figures.

That was a strong lesson I carried forward for the next 20 years.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by dale06
I traveled with women, and had dinner with them and stayed in same hotel. I did that off an on for 10 years. Never had a problem.

In what decade?

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
IC B2

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
The crazy radical Feminists are a like a dog, running in a circle chasing their own tail. Eventually, they catch their tail, and they begin chewing on it until it bleeds.

Liberalism is a mental disorder.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
A contractor in Prudhoe Bay had a lady working in the office... she had a sign in the office that said "Sexual Harassment in this area will not be reported, however it will be graded." She had the nickname "Boone and Crockett" which of course was a reference to a rack...

After a number of years she suddenly filed a suit. Obviously she won...

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I work in a factory with one female floor worker.
On a different shift.

Says she is going to retire in 2 years.

Can't wait for the catered meal! wink

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by RedAstrachan
I worked with a lot of women, and short of a few minor fusses, never had much trouble. Maybe just lucky.

But negroes...my sentiments are exactly what many here feel in regards to women. I avoid anything to do with them...give them wider berth than I would a grizzly, and they're MUCH more dangerous!

LOL......are you trying to take over my spot as the "resident racist?" I think you are........but, I do happen to agree with you.

Campfire Savant
Online Content
Campfire Savant
A good woman is hard to find!!

IC B3

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
You got that right , hanco

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by mathman
There are a couple of gals around here who wear pants that look like they were applied with a denim paint air brush. They have the figures to pull it off too. Dangerous!

And THAT'S why we have problems! I'm not going to NOT look at a hot, and hotly dressed chic. I'm just not. I CAN'T not...
I love women. And hate them...

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
You Wyoming boys started this back in 1868 as the first state allowing universal suffrage....

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by jorgeI
You Wyoming boys started this back in 1868 as the first state allowing universal suffrage....

laugh

True statement.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Prwlr
I noticed that when Peterson mentioned uniforms in the work place that the moderator disagreed and quickly changed the subject. Same argument with uniforms in schools, oh no we can't have that.

That's because uniforms (especially the gender-concealing ones he's referring to) remove a woman's greatest power over men.

Lunatic fringe....we all know you're out there.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by jorgeI

Bunch of pussies!

Who can blame them, when women were in short supply and highly contested for in their domain. wink

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Back to my point - and I offer it as a tip, with no guarantee (there are no guarantees with women).....

Being uninteresting to (most) women at work is an art. And it requires an artist's dedication. There are some rules though....

1) Don't be the boss. If you are unlucky enough to be the boss, be as inaccessible as possible (to anyone) and never, never have private one-on-one meetings with anyone in a closed room (unless recorded).
2) When at work, or int he presence of any woman you work with, or any of her friends or relatives (people talk) see to it that you never talk about yourself, your hobbies, your beliefs, your politics, your family, your house, your vacation, your favorite TV show, etc. All discussions must be all business (boring, but useful - for a few reasons). Learn to talk freely about all aspects of the business.
3) Don't dress trendy. Also - no jewelry, other than wedding ring. For you young guys - that means anything not organic to your body, including piercings and tats.
4) Don't drive new vehicles. (Sucks, I know - you'll get used to it)
5) Don't be an ass....to anyone. It just makes you a convenient target.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Pretty hard to avoid women in my vocation

And honestly for a looonng time I wasn’t trying to avoid them

But here I am approaching 60 mind you and a 17 year old and her mom hit me w a sexual harassment claim. They wanted me to give them 36K to make it go away.

F that. Against the advice of my attorney I flew to ANC and had a polygraph administered. Plus we hired a PI to interview all the other lasses there about my behavior. All came back good for me and they dropped it.

Still it’s a minefield out there.

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.
G
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
G
DAMN! glad you got by that train wreck.

Trump Won!
J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by 2legit2quit
Pretty hard to avoid women in my vocation

And honestly for a looonng time I wasn’t trying to avoid them

But here I am approaching 60 mind you and a 17 year old and her mom hit me w a sexual harassment claim. They wanted me to give them 36K to make it go away.

F that. Against the advice of my attorney I flew to ANC and had a polygraph administered. Plus we hired a PI to interview all the other lasses there about my behavior. All came back good for me and they dropped it.

Still it’s a minefield out there.

No schit??

Thats scary as hell.

I am MAGA.
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

524 members (1beaver_shooter, 007FJ, 1_deuce, 1936M71, 219DW, 260Remguy, 57 invisible), 1,745 guests, and 1,217 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,109
Posts18,522,761
Members74,026
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.