Page 117 of 165 1 2 115 116 117 118 119 164 165
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Show us the law.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
GB1

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Alan Dershowitz. Collusion is no crime, dumbfughk. Get a clue. Trump was a private American citizen. Like you, he is allowed to talk to anyone. He paid no foreign sources as did Hilkary, for a made up story.

We fire members are astounded at your apparent lack of mental capability in comprendhing such. Your drugs have cost you many brain neurons.

Last edited by jaguartx; 12/16/18.

I Dindo Nuffin
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Jello the dumb fugking idiot that keeps on giving. Show us the crime/law stupid or shut the hell up. How many times to people on this site have to hand you your dope smoking ass? Go find a ladder and finish the job.

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Bad news Jell0. Our teachers and parents told us conservatives we were really smart too. Sorry.

The gubment even said i wuz smart nough an gave me a license to prescribe drugs and medicine to pipple like you. whistle

Last edited by jaguartx; 12/16/18.

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Look at the other end of the elephant, you stupid pos, in order to get a balanced clue maybe?

https://youtu.be/dYyZZFFk3bY

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B2

hatari Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Jeff_O
President Donald Trump's personal attorney Rudy Giuliani asserted that "collusion is not a crime" and defended the president's alleged involvement by saying that, either way, "it was over by the time of the election."

Bwa ha ha. Just one big backslide as these LIARS try to retroactively amend their alternative facts.

Luckily his base is comically willing to gulp down whatever crap they spew as gospel.

Gulp on, my indoctrinated friends.

The line between the 2 different personas, JeffO and Rolling Thunder are becoming blurred. Too bad. I liked the old one better.

Jag, might not be the weed, might be Trump Derangement Syndrome. Since TDS is a new phenomenon, we don't know it's long term effects or how serious this could get.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Shssh. They will be suing him.

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Senate Intelligence Committee Chairman Richard Burr, a North Carolina Republican, said the [new Russia interference] reports illustrated how "hostile foreign actors seeking to manipulate and subvert public opinion" can take advantage of social media platforms for nefarious purposes. He specifically pointed to how the efforts were aimed at dividing Americans by "race, religion and ideology" to "erode trust in our Democratic institutions."

Bolded for emphasis.

This is, and always has been, my point. If Trump in any way helped a "hostile foreign actor" attack American democracy the son of a bitch should hang for treason and I'm not kidding.

He won't hang, because the Founders defined treason narrowly due to their experiences with King George abusing the notion. But when he's getting frog-marched off to prison I'll be a happy camper.

Because he did it, and you're fücking retarded if you don't see that STILL as the lies keep coming out.

On a more farcical note, Giuliani is a walking clown show who kneecaps the PINO every time he opens his yap. Sunday was CLASSIC in that regard. Rudolf the dumb-ass reindeer blorped out that Individual-1 lied about both the campaign skank payoffs AND the ongoing Trump Tower in Moscow efforts ALL THE WAY TO THE FREAKING ELECTION!

Oh, there's no motive there to collude. Move along people, nothing to see here.

Too bad you dumbasses weren't smart enough to take my advice and vote for the Libertarian dork I voted for. We could've shook up the system, protected gun rights, and skipped all this nonsense.

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Senate Intelligence Committee Chairman Richard Burr, a North Carolina Republican, said the [new Russia interference] reports illustrated how "hostile foreign actors seeking to manipulate and subvert public opinion" can take advantage of social media platforms for nefarious purposes.

Bolded for emphasis.

That's yourself you're talking about, Dumbass.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Is there a member called Rolling Thunder? Ain't me. Rick, delete my account if I'm lying.

You clueless wonders have the mother of all dope-slaps inbound.

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
IC B3

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Poor little PTSD.

LMAO.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Is there a member called Rolling Thunder? Ain't me. Rick, delete my account if I'm lying.

LOL.

You've "been lying" for awhile now.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
I used to feel sorry for Jeff and thought he took more abuse than he deserved but unfortunately I was wrong. I try to think the best about people and give them the benefit of the doubt but this was a lesson learned. People like Jeff are why old guys hate everyone. He creates more hatred and personifies everything that he claims to hate while seeking negative attention from men. His demeanor and overall attitude sure took a dive into Crazy Land after the election, now he’s just obsessed with being “right”.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

LOL.

You've "been lying" for awhile now.

Only thing he knows how to do.

You guys are comical in your fear of Obama. He's not gonna go after your guns.[/b] The Dems have learned their lesson on that one. But after 8 years of ineptitude from GWB, and with an old, tired McCain and a freaky Palin as the ONLY alternative... Well... Call me all the names you want, but *I* voted for the better overall ticket, period.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
He seems agitated maybe he should just smoke some more dope... Or climb a ladder and finish the job. Loser!!!

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Actual journalists (as opposed to, you know, the utterly co-opted alt.media) are pretty good at boiling things down to actual facts (as opposed to, you know, your alt.facts). None of the below is disputable. The man is a traitor (as opposed to, you know, an America-First kinda guy). Which makes all of you pure retards for being such useful idiots (as opposed to, you know, me).

Let’s recap:

Trump, while campaigning for president, had a secret deal in Russia for which his attorney sought Putin’s help. Trump lied to the public about this.

Trump’s campaign was informed [at the Trump Tower meeting] that Moscow intended to intervene to help Trump. It said nothing about this information, essentially encouraged the Kremlin, and denied Moscow’s involvement once the Russian hack-and-dump attack became publicly known.

Trump, after being told the Kremlin was attempting to subvert an American election, claimed no such thing was happening. He covered for Putin.

Trump aided and abetted Russia’s secret war on the United States—a war that helped shape the outcome of a narrowly decided presidential election. This is all known, and indisputable—except that these days, anything will be disputed by Trump and his followers {because you are retards- Ed}. Even if Trump’s disputations are demonstrable lies—“I have nothing to do with Russia”—they still color and cloud the ongoing public discourse about what happened in 2016 {ditto}

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
"There’s no allegation in this indictment that any American citizen committed a crime. There’s no allegation that the conspiracy changed the vote counted or affected any election result." Rod Rosenstein

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
(Kenneth, if you are reading this, I'm laffin' at your spineless butt) smile

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by WTM45
"There’s no allegation in this indictment that any American citizen committed a crime. There’s no allegation that the conspiracy changed the vote counted or affected any election result." Rod Rosenstein

So you implicitly concede the above and counter with "but it didn't matter"?

A play right outta the Individual-1 camp. Deny lie deny lie deny lie, then retroactively justify without ever really taking responsibility.

It did matter, and it does matter, a LOT.

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
The only thing that matters is to remove all lieberals from America ASAP.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
Page 117 of 165 1 2 115 116 117 118 119 164 165

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

572 members (1badf350, 1beaver_shooter, 222Sako, 1minute, 12344mag, 219DW, 54 invisible), 2,560 guests, and 1,259 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,607
Posts18,511,576
Members74,007
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.